Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 09:04 pm

"We found a treasure map and we followed it" Buggy laughed, showing him some coins in his pocket. "And since we got lucky, we wanted to celebrate that!"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 09:18 pm

"A tresure map? Interesting." Mihawk offered the enthusiastic clown half a smile, then gestured for another fill of his drink. "I guess finding treasures can be pretty adventurous. Was it a difficult trip?" In the meantime, he swiftly looked around: really, that evening seemed to be quite poor in interesting people... too bad for him and his research for... how had he put that... company. He sighed, returning his attention to Buggy. Oh, well, at least he was talking with someone interesting enough to keep him there.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 09:22 pm

"Nah it was ok I guess. Some sea monsters, no Marines, no other pirates to fight, some traps..." And of course Buggy started to talk with enthusiasm about the adventure. Because he could be enthusiast. And he even - gasp - paid some drinks, to thank Mihawk for his company - as weird as it seemed to have a warlord to listen to you

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 09:41 pm

All that enthusiasm, all that transport in talking about the dangers and the conquests of the voyage, about the meetings... a sincere smile blossomed on Mihawk's mouth. Yes, you read correctly, a smile. Not a smirk, not a grin, a SMILE MY GOD HIDE THE CHILDREN. He could feel why people were drawn to this man; he had a glint in his eyes, that really said a lot about how passionate he was about what he did. He could appreciate something like that in a person. He just stood there, listening, his hand resting under his chin, eyes on him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 09:54 pm

And it happened, finally : the bar was empty except the two men, Buggy was a bit drunk, and it was late. "Wow you're good company ~ I like you, mister" Yeah, drunk we told you !

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 10:12 pm

Mihawk snorted slightly at Buggy's words."I am good company? Why, thank you. I thought you were scared I could kill you or something. And I barely talked. You, on the other hand, are quite the good company."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 10:19 pm

"Eeeh I talked too much" Buggy let his head bang on the table. "I hope I didn't remind you of Shanks. That would be awful. To become like him. Even if h's nice y'know...som'times"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 10:35 pm

"You didn't, don't worry." That was a bit of a lie: in some things, those two were quite alike. They had almost the same kind of warmth. "I agree. Sometimes, he can be a nice company. In this, you're quite similar I guess."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 10:43 pm

Buggy chuckled, looking at Mihawk again. "Maybe it's because of our captain. But eh 'm gonna think it late. Where are the others?" Too implied in the conversation, he finally just noticed the silence around

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 10:53 pm

"Ah, I think everyone went away. It has been silent for a bit by now. It must be pretty late." Mihawk stretched a bit, then looked at him. "You want to go too?" That would've been a shame. He was enjoying the company.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 11:03 pm

"Hm... Wanna come with me? 'm gonna see the ocean, for a bit. We need fresh air" Buggy stood up and smiled at Mihawk, waiting for him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 11:08 pm

Mihawk smiled back. "Sure, why not." He stood up, left the money for their two last drinks on the table and took his hat, putting it back on his head before preceding the clown outside. The chilling air hit him, but not in an entirely unpleasant way.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 11:29 pm

Buggy breathed in, getting back his mind thanks to the cold air. Then he went towards the beach, making sure Mihawk was still following. "I have a flask of good alcohol on me. Wanna have a last drink to commemorate that night?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 11:34 pm

"Hm, sure. Is it a nice one? I hope so." He still had the taste of the cheap stuff he had been drinking for the whole night lingering on his lips. He followed Buggy closely, walking comfortably in the sand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 11:39 pm

"I spent enough money on it, hope it's good" And Buggy was nice, he sat and sent the flask to Mihawk so it could taste it first. And it was good whisky, old and tasty

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 11:44 pm

Mihawk sat down beside him, thanking him with a nod of his head and popped the bottle open. He carefully sniffed at it, then took a generous sip. "... it is quite good. Nice choice." He licked his lips and passed the bottle back to Buggy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 11:51 pm

"Tha~anks" Buggy took a sip too, then sighed of relief. "That night might be one of the strangest I've ever lived. Life is certainly mysterious" Especially for this clown

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 11:58 pm

"Hmm, quite the sight to have philosophical thoughts to, huh?" Mihawk leant back on his hands, finding a comfortable way to sit on the cold sand. The sight was pretty nice in fact. The shore, the waves gently washing it with a steady rhythm, the black sky full of stars. A terribly cold breeze. 'I hope the whiskey will help with warming up.'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 12:07 am

Buggy chuckled and glanced at him, quite amused. "Well I'm a sailor, sea makes me say strange things. And you, are you also a sailor or just a warlord?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 12:13 am

"Hmph, you ask that as if I forgot what I am." Mihawk glanced at the other man, a glint of amusement in his eyes, straightening his back. "Before being a Warlord, I am a pirate. And before being a pirate, I am just a man who loves the sea. I don't forget that. Warlord is nothing if not a meaningless title, to make people think I am a tamed beast..." His gaze went back to the sea.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 12:18 am

Buggy laughed for real, handing him the flask. "A tamed beast, please. You look nothing like a tamed beast. You're a...magnificient sauvage beast. Your eyes cannot lie on that!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 12:42 am

Mihawk fixated his cold eyes on Buggy. He smirked, a trace of gratefulness in his glare, accepting the bottle. "Thank you. This is really a flattering compliment. 'Magnificent', hm? Is that what you think?" Did he make it on purpose to brush the other's fingers while taking the whisky from his hand. Nobody will ever know. Probably. He took a generous sip of liquor.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 07:00 pm

"Yeah! I dunno I really like your eyes. And I must be drunk because usually, people with such eyes would terrify me" He laughed, and looked at him again. Oh yeah the warlord was surely amazing

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 07:05 pm

"My eyes?" Well, he guessed they could be quite magnetic. Even though he had been often told how cold and chilly his gaze was. "Hm. I guess I can say I like your hair." Mihawk gestured for him to get the bottle back. Then he reached out to touch said hair, carefully, not to freak the clown out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 07:15 pm

"Thanks ~" BECAUSE he was drunk, he let Mihawk touch his hair, in fact pretty proud of it. "I think it could be my best point here. So I take care of it ~ ... That sounds so girly" He realized suddenly, so ashamed

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum