-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 11 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 09:23 pm

Shanks pouted, clearly, and punch Buggy's shoulder, gently. "Oi. You know I handle alcohol pretty well as long as I don't sleep. You've known me long enough !"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 11 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 09:26 pm

Mihawk chuckled. "It is so clear that you two have known each other for a long time", he said, his finger going to poke Shanks's nose, stretching a bit to do so. "You argue like an old married couple."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 09:43 pm

"Seriously? We look more like... I dunno, some kind of buddies" Buggy sighed. "I mean Shanks never came to me again. To do that for example" He said while grabbing Shank's dick with a smirk

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 09:45 pm

Shanks yelped in surprise, but then laughed kindly. After all, his arousal had been neglected for far too long. "Oh Buggy, if I'd known you'd be open to that kind of cuddles, I'd have come back running," did he moan to his ear, as he swiftly opened his bottle of lube.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 09:52 pm

Mihawk smirked, finding himself aroused by the idea of having two partners. That seemed quite eager to get on it as soon as they could. He leant a bit back to get comfortable, observing the scene.

Last edited by Gravirei on 28/10/16, 09:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 09:57 pm

"Hopefully for you, Mihawk made me discover some interesting pleasures. But I guess I will discover another one with ya" The clown took some lube on his fingers, curious. "Ok I go on your back, you can come closer to Mihawk"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 10:24 pm

Shanks chuckled softly, and happily complied. "You're so bossy in bed, Buggy. Suits you well, in a way ~" He came close to Mihawk, and handed him the tiny flask, with a smirk."Hello again ~ Care to help me with this?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 10:31 pm

Mihawk took the flask from Shanks' hand. "Of course. Want me to stretch myself? Or to put it on you?" He sounded quite nonchalant about that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 10:43 pm

Buggy went behind Shanks, flattering his hips gently, before kissing his back all the way from the top to his loins. He did not want to start to prepare him right away. He had to wait for Mihawk and Shanks to start first

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 11:11 pm

Shanks shivered under Buggy's soft kisses, and bit his lower lip as he looked at Mihawk. "Both are tempting, but you sure ain't going to take that pleasure away from me ~" He showed him his hand, waiting for him to pour the lube on his fingers.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 11:15 pm

"Good", Mihawk purred, pouring the lube on Shanks' fingers, then putting the flask aside and spreading his legs, his fingers grabbing his chin. "Do it well", he said then, a vague menace in his voice.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 11:25 pm

Buggy chuckled, his hands now both caressing Shank's arousal. "I dunno how you can deal with so much pressure, Shanks. I hope you are good"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 11:32 pm

"Eh, I didn't come in the bath. At the very least I'd like to make the wait worth it," did Shanks say as he came closer to Mihawk, to kiss him eagerly, as he pressed his fingers against his entrance, tracing small circles arounds it, as he barely pressed one inside of him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 11:36 pm

Mihawk kissed him back passionately, humming appreciatively a bit. "You tease... I would've never thought you were one."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 11:41 pm

Buggy waited a bit, quite... unsure of himself. To caress Shanks, ok that was not difficult, but he had a sudden fear to do something wrong to him. So he stayed like here, looking at what he was doing

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 11:48 pm

"Bet there are other things you wouldn't have thought of me ~" did Shanks almost purr, as he finally pushed one of his fingers inside of Mihawk, with a delighted sigh. Then he glanced at Buggy, over his shoulder. "I feel emptyyy~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 01:19 pm

"Hm, I hope you are as good as you always insisted you were", Mihawk answered simply, trying to relax his muscles at the intrusion, shifting slightly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/16, 06:40 pm

Buggy looked quite unsure of himself. After all, it was the first time he was doing that... Yet his movements were quite... precise. "You tell me if I'm doing something wrong?" He said, sliding a finger into Shanks in a unique gesture, yet aiming straight for the right spot. Buggy plz. Stop being a sex machine

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 07:03 pm

Shanks let out a small cry of pleasure, which caused him to claw a bit at Mihawk's insides. Thankfully, he managed not to hurt him, stopping himself at the last moment. But he did moan for long, letting his head drop as he swore. Oh that was good. Way too good.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 09:20 pm

Mihawk flinched slightly at the light clawing he felt. He breathed out, about to scold Shanks ( or to whack his head ), but he couldn't bring himself to do that since the reason was... well, Buggy being too good. He smirked slightly. "He is good, isn't he?", he asked to the redhead, caressing his hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/16, 09:37 pm

"...What, what happened" Buggy arched a brow, surprised. And moving his finger slowly, quite curious. "I'm just doing like you, right ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 09:49 pm

Shanks moaned once more, then swore. "I fear you're way too good at this," he growled, before he finally gained composure once again, and could take care of Mihawk, stretching his insides a bit before he could add a second finger in him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 10:02 pm

"The fact that you aren't even aware of this... it is almost cute." Mihawk chuckled, then took a sharp breath when Shanks added a finger inside him, trying to adjust to that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/16, 10:12 pm

"Eeh Shanks is just too sensitive" Buggy shrugged, imitating his lover one more time. He added a finger into Shanks, slowly, and started a slow pace of thrusting in and out

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 10:46 pm

Shanks moaned softly, as he was busy scissoring Mihawk's insides. "Too sensitive ?" He looked up to Mihawk, arching a brow. "Hawky, can I ask you to help me avenge myself, a while later ? By making him squeal? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum