Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 7 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 07:17 pm

Buggy couldn't help to notice it, looking at Mihawk, quite curious. "You really like my hair, right ?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 7 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 07:20 pm

"Quite. It is smooth, soft. And it has a very nice colour." Mihawk pulled away, his hand going away from Buggy's hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't even ask if it disturbs you when someone touches it." Maybe he jad been a bit rude..

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 07:26 pm

"Nah you're quite gentle with it. I dunno, it feels good when you touch me. It's...rare" Well Mihawk was not invasive like SOMEONE!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 07:29 pm

"Well, good thing I decided to be gentle with it then", Mihawk regarded Buggy with a mischevious smile, his hand ghosting over his lips before pulling away. "So, shall we?" he said, making a gesture towards the bath.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 07:35 pm

"...You could have been mean with it?" the clown asked with a... shiver, joining the bath. Really Mihawk was such a perfect dominant. It was thrilling

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 07:43 pm

"Oh, of course I could", Mihawk purred, joining the bath too, sitting at the opposite side of the bath. "I could've pulled on it. Hard. Or bit you. Scratched you. Edged you until you asked for mercy. But then... I thought that it wouldn't have been very nice, given your... inexperience." He hummed, closing his eyes, his arms at the sides of the bath tube.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 07:45 pm

"Hm" Buggy immerged himself in water, a bit red again. "You're really... experienced in all of that. You look so confident"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 08:08 pm

"I've had my share of experiences. That allows me to be sure of what I do. Even if everyone likes different things." Mihawk nodded, feeling his muscles relax slowly thanks to the pleasantly hot water, exhaling the vapors that came up from it.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 08:13 pm

"... And what do you like?" Because well, it was just fair to ask. He did not know if the warlord got pleased by him. And he had the feeling Mihawk was nice enough to be sure to do stuff Buggy would enjoy

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 08:29 pm

"What do I like?" Mihawk mused over that question, opening his eyes to gaze up in thought. What he liked... "Hm. To be simple about it, I like my partner to be pleased. My pleasure derives from that." He looked at Buggy. "But, as for specific things... I can say I find it exciting when my partner is loud. I am not very vocal, you see, but for some reason the opposite is fascinating. I love to make people feel helpless. I guess you could call me a dominant person."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 08:40 pm

"A teaser" Buggy chuckled, remembering their previous... stuff. "Well apparently I'm not good at keeping my voice. I didn't know I could be that loud. ... But I did not know you could feel so much pleasure"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 08:48 pm

"A teaser is something I've been referred as too, yes." Mihawk smirked. "Oh, it is good that you aren't able to keep silent. It makes me understand that I did a good job. And I liked to hear you scream for me", he purred, adjusting in the tub to get in a comfortable position.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 08:58 pm

"Hm... I hope I was able to do other stuff that pleased you" the clown joked. "Because just screaming it would have been too bad"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 09:06 pm

Mihawk raised an eyebrow. "If you really want to know, I liked the way you sucked on my fingers quite much. It had me imagining how it could've felt... somewhere else " He grinned. "And I am quite curious about the ways you used your power as well. It added to the pleasure. Do you do it often?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 09:12 pm

"Remember you're my first man?" Buggy looked away, a bit embarrassed. "I thought it could help to the pleasure, yes. ... What do you mean somewhere else?" ** ZBAM **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 09:18 pm

"Hmm, it's difficult to keep it in mind. You were very good." Mihawk smiled at the other man, a smile that faltered a bit. '... really...' "Actually it is quite easy to imagine what I mean, you know." A finger lazily pointed towards his lenght, not really visible under the water and the steam.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 09:20 pm

"Oh that ?" Buggy took the time to think, frowning. "Yeah, I guess I could try that too." No shame on that. Buggy you are full of paradoxes

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 09:24 pm

Mihawk sighed, then chuckled a bit. "You are strange, you know. But funny to have around. Full of contradictions... but pretty enthusiastic. I like it", he purred, moving from his corner to get near Buggy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 09:29 pm

"I will blame alcohol tomorrow ~ So I can be pretty dary." Of course, he was not really drunk anymore. But well. "Can I try to suck you?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 09:40 pm

Mihawk raised an eyebrow, not hiding his amusement. "Is it a good idea in a bath tube...? Wouldn't it be better to get out first? Or are you that impatient...?" He kissed him on the lips, playfully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 09:56 pm

"Eh you can sit on the edge ~" Buggy smiled at him, a glint in his eyes. "So ? Interested?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 10:07 pm

"Very." Mihawk licked his lips with a purr. Usually he wasn't one to give in into such things, but how to say no to such eagerness. He went to sit on the edge, as suggested, and spread his legs with an almost obscene gesture. "Do as you please."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 10:15 pm

Buggy chuckled and came between his legs, his fingers brushing the inner of the thighs. "I hope I will be at your taste... 'cause you'll definitly be at mine" he said quite cheeky, leaning to give a kiss to the tip of his length. It was new for him, of course, but he didn't seem repulsed at all

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/16, 10:22 pm

Mihawk chuckled at that cheeky comment, and hummed pleased, his hand going to caress Buggy's head, now between his legs. "I am sure you will be... perfect", he purred.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/10/16, 10:25 pm

"I will try to" Buggy whispered, before giving him a teasing lick from the tip to the base, his hand slowly massaging his balls

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum