-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Act VI: Two-persons love triangles

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Act VI: Two-persons love triangles - Page 2 Empty Re: Act VI: Two-persons love triangles

Post by Gravirei 28/07/20, 10:26 pm

Horknath blinked. "... Dean? Dean knows about your secret identity?", he asked dumbfounded, crouching a little to allow Carleen to get on his shoulders. Well, on one hand it made sense - he was her best friend since a long time, right? He couldn't help feeling a little stab of jealousy, though, wondering why she didn't tell him about it instead. He made sure Carleen was well positioned, he kicked the door open with no effort and rushed down the corridor, exiting the place without anyone even seeing them and jumping up the balconies to get to the rooftop. When they reached it, he carefully grabbed Carleen to get her on her feet.

Dean accepted Castiel's hand and raised on his feet, dusting his shirt. "Well. It wasn't my favorite thing when I didn't know it was you flying me around", he observed with a cheeky grin as he got his mask back up. "I trust you not to make me fall, eh?" He was sure that Carleen had ran after Goliath anyway. Speaking of which- "Who's Goliath, anyway?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Act VI: Two-persons love triangles - Page 2 Empty Re: Act VI: Two-persons love triangles

Post by Mary 28/07/20, 10:57 pm

Carleen felt even more guilty when Horknath definitely sounded jealous of Dean. She had feared that a moment like this was bound to happen sooner or later - but she didn't want him to feel left out over something so trivial - so in the end, when he helped her on her feet, she kept his hand in hers and looked at him. "Dean knows, Horknath. But it's because he's- Well. Dean's Cherry Saddle," she blurted out in a whisper.

Castiel almost rolled his eyes at Dean's cheesy comment, but got serious once more when asked about Goliath's identity. He hesitated. "Promise me that neither you nor your friend will arrest him, and I'll tell you." He and Horknath were criminals, after all. Granted, Dean had already made it clear that he was out of danger - but things might not be the same regarding Horknath.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/07/20, 11:10 pm

Horknath's brain blanked. "Oh!", he simply exclaimed, as if Carleen had just told him that dinner at her parents' would have been postponed of half an hour. Then he actually snorted, and let out a chuckle. "I can't believe this- you're going to have a blast when you get to know who the Phantom is", he laughed, before cutting himself off and looking at her, a little wary. "You're... not going to throw me or him in prison, right?" Hey, Carleen was his girlfriend, but he didn't want to throw his best friend under the bus.

Dean sighed. "Alright. I promise - if you swear this was really the last time you rob a house", he answered with a little nod. He waited for him to answer before adding, "At this point it would be kind of ridiculous anyway. And- actually I'll go off a limb, and tell you that my 'colleague' is Carleen." He meant to show Castiel that he could trust him with that secret informations.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/07/20, 11:43 pm

Carleen laughed with Horknath when he realized who Dean was. She tilted her head however when he voiced his concern, and then smiled at him. "No, I won't. And I'm sure Dean won't either. I'm sure you and your friend had your reasons. You're such a nice guy, I doubt you'd just rob rich people for the kicks." She gently squeezed his hand in hers. "But- I suspect I know the Phantom's true identity, then?"

"Of course. It was the last time," Castiel replied a little awkwardly, while making sure that the thing he had come to rob was still well hidden inside of his coat.
He turned towards his boyfriend, and actually smiled when he told him that Carleen had been the Fairy all along. "Oh! Then- it's not wonder why Horknath has always been helpless when facing her as the Fairy. He's Goliath."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/07/20, 11:54 pm

"I can't really go in detail about... why we needed to do that", Horknath answered with an apologetic expression, squeezing back her hand. "Let's say we both had a debt to pay back, and with tonight, we are finally done with it. And - yes, you do know the Phantom, and so does Dean", Horknath answered with a grin. "It's Castiel."

Dean burst out laughing. "Oh my God", he wheezed. "I can't believe this - we've basically gone on multiple masked double dates without even knowing it. I can't wait to see her face when I'll tell her!" The truth was that they were a bunch of blind idiots in love, but hey. There's no space for logic in a shojo.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/20, 07:49 pm

"..." Carleen couldn't hold back a soft chuckle. "You're kidding. So Dean has been having a crush on Cas for months now? Wow. We're both such dumb idiots!" She almost laughed merrily, but she did her best to keep it down, since they were only hiding on the roof of the mansion for now. "And before you ask, yes: I've had a crush on 'Goliath' since the moment I met him," she the added, to tease her boyfriend a bit.

Castiel let out a kind smile. He finally opened the window of the room in which they currently were, and opened his arms, inviting Dean to come closer. "I'm actually relieved that it was you all along. It was starting to become difficult for me, having feelings for two men equally."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/20, 09:11 pm

Horknath tried to hide his flushed face by crossing his arms on his chest and turning away from Carleen a little bit. "I-I don't get why", he answered pointedly, trying (and failing) not to stutter. "I mean - Goliath is a criminal. Me having a crush on the Fairy makes more sense, she's a heroine fighting for justice", he added, throwing a glance at her.

"Yeah, don't get me started on that. I've been uncomfortably crushing on the Phantom since the first time I saw him", Dean answered nonchalantly. He threw a grin at Castiel, looking all too awfully pleased to know that his boyfriend had fallen for him not once but twice, and climbed up in his arms, ready to be taken away.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/20, 09:25 pm

Carleen smiled at Horknath, and gently pulled him down so that she could peck his lips. "And she's very much in love with the sweetest, most righteous and handsome wanted criminal out there. Truly a lucky girl." Her smile grew a little more shy, but cut her some slack. She was completely smitten by now.

Castiel took the opportunity to lay a soft kiss on Dean's lips, and he smiled at him before he took off. Once a bit higher up, he finally spotted Horknath and Carleen, and began to descend towards them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/20, 09:52 pm

Horknath couldn't help a shy smile blossoming on his lips as well. He pecked Carleen back, and then cleared his throat, soon adopting an imposing stance. "Well. If you liked Goliath that much, maybe I should frown more often", he observed, though from his expression it was clear he was joking. Then he looked up and relaxed a little. He had noticed Castiel flying above them with Dean in his arms.

Dean was grinning when Castiel settled him on the roof, and he grinned even more when he looked at Carleen. "Hey. I see you found your boyfriend", he greeted her, clearly trying to be a smartass.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/20, 10:10 pm

Carleen chuckled at Horknath's suggestion, but she straightened up and grinned back at Dean. "Yep. And I see you found yours. Hi Cas," she replied, obviously trying to be a smartass herself.

Castiel gave Horknath a sorry smile, after waving back at Carleen a little awkwardly. "I suppose you both got to... talk, too. We should probably get away and change back into our civilian clothes for that."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/07/20, 11:13 pm

Horknath smiled awkwardly at Castiel. "Yes, we should do that. Let's get down from this roof - we'll be following the two of you." He threw a shy glance to Carleen. "Do you need me to get you down the roof or you prefer going by yourself?"

"Damn right I did", Dean answered, grinning from ear to ear. "I still can't believe this. It's way too funny to be true, right? Being involved in a love triangle that is actually not a triangle at all because two out of three are the same exact person!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/07/20, 11:28 pm

Carleen laughed kindly at Dean's comment. "It's hilarious, yeah. I never thought I'd feel grateful that we never managed to catch those two." She smiled at Horknath, and walked towards him, to jump in his arms. "And miss the opportunity to have the mighty Goliath carry me back to our car as if I'm some sort of princess? ~"

Castiel chuckled and shook his head, before he opened his arms for Dean again. He even dared to add a quiet "Shall we, Mr. Saddle?", with a soft grin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/07/20, 06:38 pm

Horknath caught Carleen in his arms as she jumped. "But you are a princess", he protested, even though that was definitely not the point. "But as you wish. Guide me towards the car, alright?" He then silently walked to the edge of the roof and jumped down, using the balconies of the house as a ladder.

Dean rolled his eyes. 'Mr. Saddle' would never stop sounding stupid, no matter who said it. He did grin at Castiel, though, and climbed back in his arms. "Don't mind if I do, Mr. Phantom", he answered jokingly as he settled in a comfortable position. "Let's follow them."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/07/20, 08:18 pm

Carleen chuckled and guided Horknath towards Dean's car, as Castiel followed them readily with Dean. She and Dean reverted back into their civilian clothes in a blink, thanks to the charm she had built for them, and they probably got to laugh some more when they realized that the classy Phantom and Goliath needed to take off their clothes manually, and put a real shirt back on.

They went to a dinner, chatted a bit to finally sort things out, and then parted ways... but each with their significant other, this time around.

That night was, as promised, the last robbery ever to be performed by Goliath and the Phantom. They officially payed back both of their debts to Fergus Crowley. If they kept their official side-jobs for a while, it was just until they managed to finish their studies, before they began an actual work, and settled down with Carleen or Dean.

The next time they got out again at night wearing masks, it was under different identities, with different partners, and a different goal: catching true criminals.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2