Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

02 - Not the devil you know

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

02 - Not the devil you know - Page 2 Empty Re: 02 - Not the devil you know

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 05:42 pm

"Uh... yeah, I'll come in. Thanks", Dean replied, just as awkwardly, stepping inside the half empty office. "Don't worry about the mess. My changing room is way worse. And let's not talk about my hotel room", he joked weakly, throwing him a smile. He distractly looked around, feigning interest into a pile of already closed boxes and the freshly emptied trashcan in one of the corners of the room. "So, I, um. Heard you were moving out, so I thought I could come over and say hi", he started, finally looking at Castiel. He had managed to get some semblance of 'himself' back, so now he was just smiling his usual smile. "And I wanted to say thanks for sticking up for me back there. I appreciate that." Well, that was a good start. He wondered how he could get from there to 'I kinda want to make out with you'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/19, 06:01 pm

Castiel pressed his lips together briefly while looking around the room, but then looked back at Dean. And seemed a little more awkward. "I can't stand lies. And I know those were blatant lies, even though Charlie told me since then what happened." He crossed his arms, looking carefully at the singer in front of him. "You might rely on your instinct a lot, but even I could sense you're not the violent type."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 07:15 pm

"YeahI, well - I know that, you know that, but apparently that's just not the feeling other people get when they look at me and hear gossip. ... thank you, still", Dean replied with a shrug, looking down at his own feet for a while. When he was finally done trying to gather all his courage, he glanced around and threw a smirk to Castiel. "Charlie told me something interesting too. That I might just be lucky, because one of the most handsome men in the studio actually got a crush on me. Is that true?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/19, 07:22 pm

Castiel sort of panicked a bit when he realized Charlie had spilled the beans. He avoided Dean's gaze, and swallowed. Hard.
"Charlie," he cursed under his breath, before he bit his lower lip. And threw a shy glance at Dean. And then... he frowned slightly, in confusion. "How does that make you-" He blinked. And realized that Dean had called him handsome. No, he had told him he was one of the most handsome men in the studio. And he felt his face heat up at the idea. And then epiphany hit him. "Wait, so you're-" He looked right into Dean's eyes.
Oh God.
Oh God, he wasn't straight.
Which made him available and all of a sudden his crush didn't pain him that much anymore.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 07:35 pm

... wow, so going straight (ha) to the point actually had brought the hoped result. Dean felt kind of stunned - he had half-expected to get kicked out of the room, or being yelled at, and instead he had been blessed with the sight of that gorgeous man flushing red. He felt enough brave at that point to just go on. "Bi, yeah", he replied, grinning at Castiel. "Well... I mean, I can get you. I'd get a crush on me too, let's be honest." He could get drunk on Castiel's eyes. God, that man was beautiful.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/19, 07:46 pm

Castiel was torn between feeling relieved, sort of ashamed for getting that worked up when in fact, Dean wasn't grossed out by the idea that he was into men, and- and downright mad. It probably showed on his face, because he couldn't believe he had felt so miserable for weeks for a man that was just so- so-
So infuriatingly hot, aware of it and acted like an ass about it, Castiel thought to himself while he grabbed Dean's shirt with both fists to kiss him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 08:36 pm

Dean was still smirking when Castiel took those couple of steps that separated them and grabbed his shirt. When he read into those gorgeous blue eyes what he wanted to do, he didn't know if to feel more scared or aroused because, damn. They were burning with both rage and something else, and when their lips crashed, that something else got into him too. He let out an aroused sound and instinctively grabbed a fistful of Castiel's shirt and yanked him forward, kissing him back.
Why had he waited so long?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/19, 09:31 pm

Castiel's anger melted away progressively into the kiss, and he even let out a pleased moan against the singer's lips. He couldn't believe he had dared to do it, and couldn't even believe that Dean was kissing him back.
His mind was clouded with a mix between arousal and relief when he suddenly broke the kiss, realizing he had pinned Dean against the nearest wall.
He stared at him, panting, and briefly pressed his lips together.
"I- I should have probably asked beforehand," he said a bit awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 09:43 pm

Dean was panting by the time their kiss was broken. He was probably looking a bit messy now; his chest raising and falling rapidly, eyes blown wide with arousal, a faint blush on his cheeks and hair all messed up. He grinned. "Are you kidding? That was hot", he growled, voice low and raspy. "I don't even know why I didn't go for it as soon as I learned you were into men. Probably because I was too much of a chicken to understand how much I was into men too." Wow, he would have never guessed Castiel was someone that could hide so much passion!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/19, 09:53 pm

Castiel reflected over Dean's words for a bit. "So you've- never been with a man before," he asked carefully. Then nodded, and looked right back at Dean. His yearning was still clear in his eyes, especially given that his eyes drifted back to his lips again. And he held back a bewildered smile. "You know, I've never felt that way before. Not even when I was in a relationship," he confessed to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 10:03 pm

"Nop. This is the first time", Dean confirmed. His eyes fell on Castiel's inviting, open lips too - and he licked his own, still tasting their kiss on them. "And, honestly? Same here." He grabbed the other man's arms and change up their positions, pinning him against the wall instead, and leaned in for another hot, thorough kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/19, 10:10 pm

Castiel let out a startled moan, which got muffled against Dean's lips. He brought his hands up to cup Dean's cheeks while he kissed him back just as eagerly, and readily parted his lips to deepen their kiss. Part of his brain wondered if he wasn't dreaming, because it all felt too good to be true. Yet the rest of his conscience was too clouded to process anything else than Dean's lips perfectly molded against his own, dragging pleased sounds from him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 10:56 pm

Dean moaned back, the other man's aroused sounds going straight to his groin, and took that opportunity right away, invading Castiel's mouth with his tongue and tasting him. He was sure he had never felt anything close to this before - his brain felt like it was swimming, as if he was drunk, or high on something. Castiel's chapped lips molded against his, the light scratch of his beard on his skin - it felt downright perfect. He never wanted it to stop.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/19, 11:06 pm

Castiel shivered, and ended up wrapping his arms around Dean's body to hold him close, even though he had to part from him to gasp for air again. It didn't prevent him from reaching back for his lips once more, and he kissed Dean for a good while like this, until he finally broke their kiss one last time, this time pressing his arm against the other man's torso, and looking elsewhere. "We should stop. I can't- I won't go on in my office," he said hesitantly, swallowing hard. He dared to glance back at Dean though, hoping the other man wouldn't be offended.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/19, 11:14 pm

Dean swallowed a dry lump of arousal that had formed in his throat during their heated exchange. He just nodded at first, not really trusting his voice to be steady. "Yeah, uhm. Sorry", he finally managed to say, awkwardly taking a step back to leave some space to Castiel, licking his lips. "That doesn't mean we won't... go on somewhere else, some time. Right?", he asked, sounding uncharacteristically unsure. After all, he didn't even know if Castiel was someone who preferred to have his relationships - or whatever they had now - without strings attached, or if he was more the type to just go out with one person.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/19, 03:54 pm

Castiel hesitated. Was it too soon? Then again... It was Dean Winchester. He probably didn't look for a relationship with him, and he might better take this opportunity while he could. After all, he might not see him again from the next Monday on. It's not like he could just tell Selena 'well in the end he's okay with my crush on him so I'm not leaving'.
"I'm free tonight, if you're willing to give me fifteen minutes to get these boxes away," he ended up telling Dean, before clearing his throat.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/19, 08:26 pm

Dean's expression shifted. For a second there was a sincere regret on his face, maybe even sadness, before he took a small step back from Castiel, leaving him some space to breathe. "You mean you're... still going away then?", he asked lowly, before shaking his head. "But yeah, uh. Sure. You'll message me when you're done?", he answered smiling at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/19, 09:17 pm

"It wouldn't be fair of me to change my mind now," Castiel sighed. He looked at his office, and sighed. He was going to miss it. But if this thing with Dean didn't last long, it was probably better for him to leave.
He shooed those grim thoughts away, and looked back at the singer, before he nodded. "Sure. I-" He seemed a bit sheepish right now. "I've kept your number. I'll text you." Yes. He had kept it in his phone all that time since the moment he had sent him his portrait.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/19, 09:49 pm

Dean didn't seem all too happy about that. "I'm sure that if you asked, Selena would have you stay", he half-protested. Only half, though, because he didn't really feel like he had any right to ask him to stay. He would have felt like he had no friends in there aside from Charlie, if he went off, but... After all, he had probably been the one who drove him away, at least a bit - and maybe this was only a little flirt for him. After all, with those looks, he had probably hundreds of men knocking at his door. "Well - alright. I should probably go now. Leave you with your boxes", he said, smiling at him a bit awkwardly. "I'll wait for a message. I'll know it's you - I've kept your number." He grinned, and winked at him, before going for the door.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/19, 09:58 pm

Castiel held back a smile to himself, feeling oddly giddy at the thought that Dean kept his number. He took a deep breath, and quickly replied to Charlie, who had been pestering him when he was busy kissing Dean.

Soon enough though, just as promised, he texted Dean, with a simple "I'm ready now," and a weirdly cute doggie emoticon.
Doggies were cute, right? Dean probably liked dogs.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/19, 10:12 pm

Dean had passed the next minutes wandering around and busy getting on the phone with Selena.
It might have to do with him not wanting Castiel to leave, and him finding a bunch of excuses to keep him there ("He makes me look more handsome, have you idea of how difficult is that! Me, more handsome than I already am!"). It might, it might not.
Who knows.

He now stared at his phone, completely taken aback by that cute emoji popping just next to Castiel's message.
Oh my God. He used emojis. He used a puppy emoji.
Just how cute was that. What the Hell. "Meet me at the entrance of the studios. We can leave with my car. Unless you have yours?" He walked to the main doors, actually debating over sending a small emoji himself. He usually sent a shit ton of the stupid ones to Charlie, but this was a bit new. He just sent a cute kitty one.
Kitties were cute, right? Castiel probably liked cats.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/19, 10:27 pm

Castiel smiled to himself upon reading that message, and replied quickly, "My car broke down ages ago, and I couldn't get it fixed. I'll join you there." He added another cat emoji this time, and went to meet Dean where they had agreed to, feeling both a bit giddy and ashamed of himself.
He was probably going to spend the night with Dean Winchester, and he was feeling both glad and sorry for himself, even though he tried to convince himself it wasn't such a big deal. He had the right to act upon an impulse and pretend, just for a bit, that this man could show a real interest in him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/19, 10:39 pm

Dean was waiting for him, and was, weirdly enough, feeling just as giddy and as sorry as Castiel was. Not that he could know that, of course. He smiled at him, hands in his pockets. "Hey", he greeted him, suddenly feeling a bit shy. He fought against it hard, to keep his smug façade. "My car's not parked far", he said, before adding a bit awkwardly, "Do you want to grab a bite first?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/19, 11:03 pm

Castiel nodded. "Sure." He then ended up crack a small, nervous smile. "Listen, I'm- I need you to know I'm not used to all of this. Usually I do things in a different order, and... At a slower pace. If by the time we're done eating you don't feel like spending more time with me, I'll understand."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/04/19, 12:02 am

Dean blinked, actually feeling honestly surprised by that sudden, open-hearted confession. "Well, uh... I mean, it's pretty clear that it's a first for me too, so", he started, kind of embarrassed now. Had he rushed it too much? "So the same goes out to you, actually. I mean, you don't have to come by or feel like it's an obligation just because we made out a little." He scratched the back oh his head, looking away. "... I hope I didn't sound like a jackass or something."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next