39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

2 - Down at Ellen's place

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

2 - Down at Ellen's place - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 - Down at Ellen's place

Post by Mary 06/12/18, 10:59 pm

The room around Selena was suddenly filled with a blinding light. As soon as it started to die down, she would be able to notice the silhouette of Raphael, who was tucking his wings away, frowning slightly. He looked around. Arched a brow when he noticed the state of the room she was in. "I take it you haven't found Castiel yet," he said, instead of a greeting.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 11:10 pm

Selena had barely managed to see Raphael in the middle of all that light, and she had just caught a faint glimpse of wings. As soon as her eyes got used to a normal-ish amount of light in the room again, her eyes were on him. She squinted, at that question. Hard.
"Turns out tracking down people who use fake names at every Inn, travel zig-zag and are seasoned hunters isn't as easy as getting a piece of cake", she answered, a tinge of annoyance in her cold voice. "I've called you for another reason." She gestured at the room. "You see it by yourself. Or shall I spell it out for you, sir?", she added, using a falsely sweet, condescending tone.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/12/18, 11:19 pm

Raphael frowned. "I gave you my mark, Panthera Leo. I thought you knew that merely showing it when entering an establishment of any sorts allowed you to ask for any service, free of all charge." But he hadn't even thought that some people might not be happy to bear his mark nor use its priviledges.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 11:25 pm

Yeah. That, and some people didn't really like anyone having to do with an Archangel in their 'establishment'. Selena merely rolled her eyes, and sighed. She wasn't going to comment on that. "Discretion", she merely said. "If I went around showing this pretty handcuff you gave me, news would spread faster than a forest fire. And my careful information gathering and stalking business would be ruined in a matter of a couple of days - not to say, I'd lose all of my intel. Rogue hunters, to say one." She crossed her arms on her chest. She was so confident in her reasoning she didn't stutter one single time, nor lowered her gaze. "I need funds."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/12/18, 11:35 pm

Raphael stood still for a few seconds, then scoffed. "Alright, then." He snapped his fingers to make sime bills appear in his hands, and gave them all. And it was quit a great amount. "But I suggest you move on faster with your researches. I'll offer you a compensation far greater than money for it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/12/18, 11:41 pm

Selena snatched those bills out of Raphael's hands, throwing him another cold, unimpressed glance before she quickly counted them. Well. That seemed... a decent amount. More than decent, but she didn't want to give me any satisfaction, so she merely pocketed them. "That'll have to do, I guess", she observed flatly. Her eyes were on him again soon enough. She raised a brow. "Does this so-called 'compensation' include someone geting seriously maimed or dying?" Her. Him. Any of them was good. ... him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/12/18, 07:58 am

Raphael tilted his heaf, not getting her hint. "Killing Castiel shall be my doing only. You couldn't get the expected results, so keep that in mind. For your compensation, I was rather thinking of a favour you humans tend to ask for. But perhaps you'd like a proof that it is possible."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/12/18, 12:48 pm

Selena furrowed her brows. She didn't understand what Raphael meant - damn angels and such, always talking riddles. He could be referring to literally anything and nothing - what were humans asking the most? To meet their soulmate? Good luck with that, she had no name to give. For power? For immortality? "I don't understand what you are talking about", she finally said, flatly. Fully expecting a retort about human's limited intellect now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/12/18, 12:57 pm

Raphael arched a brow. Well. That human truly was one of a kind. His expression remained blank, even when he offered her his hand. "Let me show you. It might prove worthier to your eyes than mere words."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/12/18, 01:37 pm

Selena eyed Raphael's hand like she would have looked at a poisonous snake. The same distrust could be read in her eyes even as she reluctantly accepted that gesture, resting her hand in the Archangel's. She had decided to momentarily trust Raphael - only on the absolute certainty that she had done nothing to anger him, therefore she didn't have to expect punishments.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/12/18, 10:30 pm

Raphael tightened his grip on Selena's hand, and his eyes lit up, as well as his whole body when he unraveled his wings. When the light died down though, it was still almost painfully white around them. He let go of Selena's hand right away, and adjusted his coat.
They were in a white corridor, filled with doors, with names on them. Raphael eyed the door in front of which they had appeared, then turned to Selena. "You have an hour."
He didn't say anything else. He didn't even comment on the fact that the door read "Wade Diomandé", with two dates.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/12/18, 10:48 pm

Everything around her was so, so bright Selena couldn't even try to look around, to satisfy her curiosity a bit. Her eyes were fixated on the only thing she could bear to watch - the door in front of her. Her breath itched. "This... Heaven? ... how can this be", she said, bringing her hands to her mouth. It was the first time she allowed herself to wear an expression that wasn't cold, in front of Raphael. She didn't even need another invitation, she just reached for the door handle, her hand trembling.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/12/18, 10:52 pm

Raphael allowed her a bit of privacy, merely standing there by the door. As soon as the door cracked open, she could hear a faint, jazzy music, and a voice humming in the background.
Her father's heaven was a bright, colorful garden. He was humming merrily to whatever he had playing on the radio, and taking care of his literal, little heaven.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/12/18, 11:07 pm

Selena gently pushed the door closed, after she had stepped inside. She got a bit lost at first, the colours catching her attention. That garden... just like thevone they had, back in her childhood home. She felt her heart tighten in her chest when she recognized the familiar silhouette of her father. "... papa?", she asked, taking an uncertain step forward, towards him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/12/18, 11:17 pm

Wade froze. And turned around, uncertainty and worry on his face. "... Selena? Oh no. No, no, no, it's too soon for you, princess," he said, dropping his tools to walk towards her. He was very much aware of his condition. After all, his death had been awfully slow, he had known he was dying. But seeing his daughter here might only mean one thing. Still, the first thing he tried to do was to embrace her tightly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/12/18, 11:25 pm

Selena didn't even try to answer right away. She let out a choked sob and thrown herself into her father's arms to hug him, hoping that the fact she was alive and he wasn't wouldn't hold her from doing so. "I'm not gone papa, not yet, I'm just- I'm just visiting. I was brought here", she said in between sobs. God, she hadn't been crying since forever - she felt so stupid, to have this moment of weakness right now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 11:13 am

Wade gently rocked her, finally melting into the touch. "Visiting Heaven, really?" He held back a chuckle. "Honey, I have no idea how you did that, but... I've missed you. Thank you," he whispered, holding her close just a bit more, before he gently let her go, to dry her tears up. And smile at her. "How have things been going for you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 11:22 am

Selena finally managed to get a grip of herself. She smiled at Wade. "It could be going better", she confessed then. "I've been caught - and marked", she added, showing her still uncovered hand to his father. "Like a slave. A slave with privileges, apparently, since I am here now." She let out a small laugh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 11:26 am

Wade frowned, and grabbed Selena's hand to look at it. Then frowned even more, and his face twisted with concern. "An archangel marked you? But- why? What does he want with you?" Then, he seemed to worry a bit more. "Is it Raphael?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 12:08 pm

Selena lowered her gaze. She hadn't wished to make her father worry - but it seemed right that he knew what exactly was going on with her, back on Earth. "Yes. I've... killed his previous hunter. He found me, and marked me." She shook her head. "I have no choice. No way to escape this."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 12:21 pm

Wade sighed, and ran a hand over his face. "Archangels," he muttered. What does he ask from you, to allow you to come here?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 12:33 pm

"He asks that I find an angel that has fled their ranks." Selena unconsciously scratched her hand. "I don't know anything else. I've tried to ask, but of course it must be some sort of state secret. I am following his trail now, and I've been promised... if I can find him, I am allowed in here for as much as I'd like."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 01:29 pm

Wade made a face. He still didn't like the idea of his daughter being the official hunter of an archangel, but... he couldn't do anything in his current situation. "Well. We should at least take some time to ourselves. Come, princess," he told his daughter with a soft smile, taking her inside her childhood home, the way it was before they had to flee it. "Tell me about what I've missed. How is your mom! and your brother?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 01:50 pm

Selena smiled, and let her father guide her to the kitchen, where they could sit and talk. Like they had always done before. "They are doing alright. I heard about them last a couple of weeks ago." She remembered the bittersweet taste of that letter - she had been relieved, happy, to hear that they were both fine, but at the same time she had felt ashamed when she had read the question, 'Why are you signing this with your name? Did something happen?'. "Theo is still working in that one shop. You know, the one owned by his boyfriend." Alan had been so kind to them when they had fled, practically begging his father to give his at-the-time-still-friend a job. "Mom tries hard to stay strong. She got a request from the local Mayor to go back fulfilling her role in the public relations office. I don't know if she'll accept, though." She smiled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 01:59 pm

Wade sighed, but allowed himself to smile. He looked down fondly at the uncovered mark on his wrist for a few seconds, and looked back at his daughter again. "I'm glad Theo is still with his boyfriend. And... I'm glad to hear you all managed to get back on your feet after I-" He took a deep breath. He was coming home from another city when he had found himself surrounded by ghouls. Leaving probably mostly bones for his family to find.
"You cut your hair," he said eventually, after a little while remaining silent.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum