Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

2 - Down at Ellen's place

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

2 - Down at Ellen's place - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 - Down at Ellen's place

Post by Mary 03/12/18, 08:57 pm

Castiel turned his head to look at Dean at some point, oddly close to him, and feeling his heart racing in a strange way. But then he turned away from him again, trying to stifle back a yawn.

"Wow, Alaskan being sleepy? Now that's new," Sam gently teased him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 09:05 pm

Dean turned around at his brother's comment, just in time to get a peek of Castiel trying to hide a yawn. Which was honestly adorable - well, he could think that. He was kind of tipsy, he would have blamed the intrusive thoughts on that later. He let out a laugh. "Yeah, now, that's a rare sight! What, you want to go hit the hay, buddy?", he asked, patting his back. Honestly he was feeling a bit worn out himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/12/18, 09:10 pm

"I'd rather sleep in my bed tonight," Castiel protested in a low, almost hushed voice, fighting hard to sit upright still.

Sam held back a kind laugh. "D'you want me to help him up to your room, Norway?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 09:23 pm

Dean laughed as well, shaking his head. "Nah. It's fine - I'm kinda tired too anyway. It's been weeks since I've had a good sleep, and we've been waking up always at four - with very few hours of sleep. And you know how I get, with that little rest." He got super annoying and very irritable, that's how he got! "I'll get him up myself, and sleep it off too." He patted Castiel's shoulder again. "C'mon Alaskan, bedtime is passed since a while now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/12/18, 09:39 pm

Castiel sighed, but stood up, wobbling a bit. "Mh. Maybe sleep will do me some good, yes," he said, trying to repress a yawn again. God, was he tired. It almost felt like the day Horknath found him half dead on the forest ground. Except this time, both his head and his heart felt much, much lighter.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 09:45 pm

Dean chuckled, getting up as well to help Castiel stand on his feet. "You're such a light weight", he said, making fun of him as he pulled his arm over his own shoulders, and grabbed him by the waist. He had done the same thing with his brother countless times! Well, back when Sam wasn't a giant, of course. "You clearly aren't used to drink all this alcohol!" He turned towards his group of friends. "Well, goodnight, everybody. I'll throw this one in bed, take a shower and then sleep until tomorrow noon. Have fun", he added waving at them, before starting to walk away to their room.

Horknath waved him goodnight, and Ellen shook her head. "They're both light weights. I've drank just as much as the two of them, I'm still not even tipsy."

Last edited by Gravirei on 03/12/18, 09:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/12/18, 09:52 pm

Castiel carefully walked up the stairs while holding on to Dean, frowning slightly, focused. "I'm sorry, Norway. You probably wanted to spend more time with your friends," he sighed, almost missing a step.

"Well, Norway's right, we didn't get much sleep lately," Bobby replied, trying to defend his own case. His head was spinning already, and he wouldn't last any much longer, he knew that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 09:57 pm

"Nah", Dean reassured him, stopping in front of the closed door that led to their room. "I am a bit tired myself, I told you. I haven't been sleeping that much either, on these last days", he confessed as he looked for the keys in his back pockets, trying not to drop Castiel in the mean time! When he finally managed to find them, he opened the door - finding the keyhole proved not to be that easy - and then walked in, closing the door behind their backs.

Ellen grinned at him. "Are you trying to justify yourself, hm?", she asked, poking at him a little bit. "To me, it all sounds like an excuse to cover up the fact that your alcohol tolerance has been going down since some years now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/12/18, 10:09 pm

Castiel tried to stand still. But in the end, he just went to collapse on the nearest bed, that happened to be Dean's. He stared at the ceiling, and sighed softly. Before he let out a soft chuckle.

Bobby grumbled a poor excuse, before he sighed. "Tell that to my liver," he complained. "Getting old is no fun. You should be careful," he gently teased her, with a fond smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 10:18 pm

Dean laughed. "Oh God, look at you. Can't even stand on your feet", he chuckled, shaking his head. "By the way - that's my bed, so you better move your ass from that and get back into yours - hey, why are you laughing now?" He stomped next to his bed, to try and push Castiel a bit!

Ellen raised a brow at him, looking thoroughly unimpressed. "Are you telling me that I'm old, by any chance? Because that's how you get a punch in here, you know." She opened anoher bottle of beer for herself, looking at him in a challenging way.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/12/18, 10:31 pm

Castiel chuckled a little bit, and tried to fight back Dean, to stay a bit on the bed. He might pull him towards him at some point, forcing him to fall on top of him.

"Oh that's not what I'm saying," Bobby replied with a soft laugh. "I'm just implying that you'll get old soon." There was a glint of mischief in his eyes, and he opened himself another beer as well. "Alright, alright. You're still dashing. Here, you happy?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 10:41 pm

Dean chuckled as well while he tried his best to win that battle of strengths - but he was far too tipsy to actually care, and he was just having fun fake-pushing Castiel out of his bed to kick him into his own one , on the other side of the room! He admittedly got caught by surprise when he was pulled instead of pushed, and found himself staring into Castiel's blue eyes in a matter of seconds, his arms the only thing that kept him from crushing him. Their closeness was... appalling. And he did forget to breathe for a couple of seconds, in which he didn't move, nor look away from the other man's eyes. Well. If we don' count that split second where his own gaze trailed down to his mouth instead. DETAILS.

Ellen chuckled, and made a scene of rolling her eyes. "Well, wow, don't you know how to make a woman feel special", she teased him, drinking from her bottle. "You're no fresh rose either, you know. Did you look in the mirror, lately?", she added, but then laughed gently. "Years haven't been all that bad to you, though. I'll give you that. It could have gone worse." She winked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/12/18, 10:50 pm

Castiel's eyes followed the same path as Dean's, and he remained still, and breathless for a little while. He didn't dare to move. Truth be told, he really, really didn't want to part away from him. Yet wasn't confident enough to move closer. Or was he? He didn't notice right away that he made a slight move upward, as if to test his friend's reaction to that closeness.

Bobby held back another chuckle. "You're just saying that because last time you got me sad, you had to carry me all the way back from the stable to my bed. And you still found straw in the bedroom weeks after I had left."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/18, 11:02 pm

Dean didn't move a single inch. He found himself caught in a kind of weird daze, and he just observed as Castiel inched closer to him, probably out of instinct, alcohol lending him a hand. He did lick his own lips, unconsciously, parting them to let out a sigh. Damn it. The other man was so close he could almost taste what he had been drinking. So close he could feel his own breath washing over Castiel's mouth. Then, finally, he inched closer himself.

Ellen laughed out loud. "I didn't think such an innocent comment would have thrown you off so bad - and don't make me think about that! Cleaning that stuff was a real nightmare. Next time, I'm going to come pull you all the way from wherever the hell you'll be to this place, and you are going to sweep up your own mess." She threw him a smirk. "Is that clear enough?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/12/18, 07:59 am

Castiel closed the distance between their lips, for a soft, awkward kiss. Which was his first, so he remained shy all along, hoping Dean would end up leading them.

Bobby laughed full-heartedly. "Very clear, Ellen. Next time I want to mope and I'm drunk, I'll do that in my own room."
"Now, I'm sort of sharing his room, so if we could avoid that kind of scenario," Sam suddenly said, gently teasing Bobby.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/12/18, 09:10 am

That one kiss was so soft, so endearingly awkward that Dean forgot how to breathe for a whole three seconds. That, and Castiel's mouth felt just as good as it looked on his own. He wasn't used to being kissed so gently - and suspicions arose in him that the reason could be unrelated to how much Castiel actually liked him, and more tied to his inexperience. But he did decide to guide them both in the end and pressed his mouth a bit less softly against the other man's, gently sucking on his lower lip.

Ellen laughed, and briefly turned to Sam, simply throwing him a wink as she took another sip from her bottle. "He better not do that - moping is restricted in this place. I bet he mopes enough when he's outside anyway." She smiled at Bobby.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/12/18, 06:59 pm

Castiel moaned appreciatively against Dean's lips, and attempted to kiss him back. He actually felt confident enough to gently wrap his arms around him after a little while, sighing softly into the kiss. Sure, it felt new, a bit intimidating, and definitely had a bitter taste of mixed alcoholic flavours. But he found himself loving it.

"Nah. He's more like a grumpy, mean papa bear," Sam replied with an affectionate grin, before he had to dodge Bobby's hand, which was ready to smack him behind the head.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/12/18, 08:42 pm

Dean could feel his head spinning a little bit when Castiel wrapped his arms around his neck. And a little bit more when he felt the other man kiss him back. It felt... different, from the times he had kissed a woman - it was scratchier, less soft, and it definitely tasted like beer and not like flowery perfumes. But damn, did it feel good. He brought his hands down to grasp Castiel's hips, keeping himself steady on his knees as he made the kiss way less awkward and some degrees hotter, deepening it with his tongue.

Ellen laughed. "Oh I'd pay some good money to see that", she said, moving from her spot to collect all the empty bottles and glasses. She observed with fondness the two men, happy to see how easy and fatherly-like was the bond between Bobby and the two Winchester boys. Then, she sighed. "It's getting quite late. Bar's closed for tonight - I'm going to clean up. If you boys want to get to your bedrooms I won't keep you from it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/12/18, 08:55 pm

Castiel shivered, and sheepishly let Dean guide them fully, feeling his heart melt feeling desired that way. He was still unused to it though, and had to part from Dean after a little while, panting, his mind clouded both with vapors of alcohol and a slight dizziness from a lack of air.

Sam nodded and stood up. "Alright. Thank you, Ellen," he said with a soft smile, before he bid them both good night, and went back to his room. Meanwhile, Bobby had gotten up as well, and tidied the table a bit. "D'you still have any dishes to wash? I can help."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/12/18, 09:23 pm

Dean let Castiel part from him. Well he did need to breathe too. He stared at the other man though, deep into his eyes, panting slowly. And slowly realizing that he might have made a mistake. After all, Castiel was half-drunk, and he himself was a bit tipsy. What if his very first kiss with a man had been something he had forced? "I... uhm... sorry?", he murmured, smiling sheepishly.

Ellen bid goodnight to Sam as well with a smile, before glancing back at Bobby. "If you wish. I have some cups, and all the glasses from tonight too." She smiled, arching a brow. "Are you sure you want to help? I thought you were tired", she teased him kindly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/12/18, 09:42 pm

Castiel frowned slightly, confused by Dean's reaction. "For what?" He seemed suddenly concerned, and brought his hands on Dean's torso. "... Oh. Perhaps you... didn't want this," he said, adverting his gaze from Dean. Feeling very self-conscious, all of a sudden.

"Maybe. But that would be a poor damn excuse to let you do all of this on your own." He brought the glasses back to her kitchen, to help her wash them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/12/18, 09:50 pm

"What? ... no! No, really, that's- that's quite the opposite. It felt very nice, and all", Dean quickly answered, almost protesting as he tried to catch Castiel's gaze again. "I, um... I was actually wondering if you had been wanting this. Since we are both, you know. Bit drunk." He let out a small laugh.

"Well, maybe you're just trying to make me forget that you called me an old woman. Or that you have all of these drinks going straight to your tab." Ellen smiled at Bobby, actually grateful fo his offer in spite of what she just said. She gestured for him to follow her to the kitchen, getting some glasses there herself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/12/18, 09:59 pm

Castiel looked at Dean with a dumbfounded expression for a little while. Then he cleared his throat. "No, it was really... really pleasant," he replied, his eyes fixated on Dean's lips. "I'd love to... do it again."

"Maybe a bit of both," Bobby replied with a smile, before he got ready to dry the dishes for her. "But believe it or not, I've missed your snarky comments."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/12/18, 10:15 pm

Dean gulped. He followed Castiel's gaze, and his attention got caught by the other man's lips as well. "Me too", he murmured, almost caught in a daze. "It felt... pretty damn good." He inched closer again, waiting for even the slightest sign that his closeness wasn't welcome; but he couldn't resist any longer, and soon joined his lips with Castiel's again, locking them in a passionate kiss.

"I believe it. You are surrounded with boys that would rather shut up than to give some actual bite to their comments", Ellen said with a smile, turning on the water. She waited for it to get warm, then started to wash the glasses. "You need someone who tells you things as they are, sometimes. Dry them up, will you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/12/18, 10:29 pm

Castiel replied to the kiss just as hungrily, wrapping his arms around Dean again, bringing him closer. This time, he actually tried to drag him down fully on top of him, feeling a sudden need for contact.

Bobby held back a smile, and dried the dishes. "So, I didn't have time to ask, but... how've you been doing, lately?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum