Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

2 - Down at Ellen's place

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

2 - Down at Ellen's place - Page 10 Empty Re: 2 - Down at Ellen's place

Post by Mary 14/12/18, 09:38 pm

Sam felt instantly flustered. For no apparent reason - but Corvus' insinuations about his broad shoulders came back to his mind. "No- I was just wondering how many persons we should be by rooms, that's all." He looked at his friends, before he cleared his throat. "Sus, are we sharing?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/12/18, 09:52 pm

Pica smirked maliciously. Her eyes travelled up and down along Sam's body, without any shame. "They were right - you do have broad shoulders", she hummed appreciatively, before winking at him and swiftly disappearing.

Dean looked kind of scandalized. It was a bit funny, on his face. "... wait. Corvus flirted with you?", he asked, sounding mildly outraged.

Horknath seemed a bit flustered by all of that talk. "Sure, we can share. I don't mind", he answered quickly to Sam. "I don't really know if I'll sleep much tonight anyway."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/12/18, 09:58 pm

Sam was torn between snapping at Dean or replying politely to Horknath. In the end, he snapped. Just a bit. "I wouldn't say it was flirting, more like- teasing, I suppose. They just pointed out I had broad shoulders, out of the blue!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/12/18, 10:02 pm

"Oh my God", Dean just managed to answer. He shook his head. "Well - we'd better go to our bedrooms. Get some rest, dump our stuff there, and wait for our host to show up." He was curious about seeing Corvus as well - and he felt a bit like they were in a murder mystery, with a mysterious stranger bringing them to an unknown place to wait for someone who they thought to be a legend until a day before!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/12/18, 10:04 pm

Bobby nodded, holding back a smile. "We should do that, yet. Take that opportunity to check your back, Norway," he told him while frowning a bit with concern. "I suppose we'll see each other around dinner time. Corvus will probably pop back around that time."

"I'll check your back," Castiel said almost immediately afterwards to Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/12/18, 10:11 pm

"Yeah, alright", Dean answered, both to Bobby and Castiel. "I'll need you to mend it, probably. Or to put stuff over it. Ever sewn close a wound? I imagine no?" He started to walk off to find their room, bringing his bag with him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/12/18, 10:15 pm

"Actually I have," Castiel replied. Yes. He actually had, for his powers worked either on himself, or on humans. He had to patch angel friends up sometimes when they were too weak to do so themselves. But he then frowned deeper. "Do you have an open wound on your back?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/12/18, 10:21 pm

"I have really, really no idea of what you'll find there. I have to be honest", Dean confessed. He entered in one of the rooms, and after reassuring himself that it was indeed a double bedroom and a nice one too, dropped his bag. "Close the door, please - I'll get my shirt off."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/12/18, 10:24 pm

Castiel obeyed readily, a bit worried for Dean, now that he learned that he was probably badly hurt. "Do you have medical supplies for me to tend for your wound?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/12/18, 10:32 pm

"Yeah, everything's in my bag", Dean answered as he shrugged off his coat and threw it on a chair, carelessly. He hissed with pain when he unbuttoned his shirt - he had to peel off the tissue from the open wound he had on his lower back, that got stuck with blood. "God damn it", he muttered, angrily throwing the shirt on the ground.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/12/18, 10:36 pm

Castiel looked inside Dean's bag for said supplies, and pressed his lips together when he saw how bad the bruise was. "You should lie down on a bed while I clean it for you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/12/18, 10:40 pm

Dean sighed, and muttered another agreement as he walked off to the bed and lied down on his belly. His breath got stuck in his throat when he noticed - there was only one, large double bed. God damn it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/12/18, 11:02 pm

Castiel sat by Dean's side, and began to pour a great amount of pure alcohol on a clean cloth. "This might hurt a bit," he warned him. But it probably would hurt like hell as soon as he applied it on the wound.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/12/18, 11:12 pm

And it did hurt. Oh God, did it ever. Dean let out a loud, long string of curses - things an angel should have never heard, since his father was right there among the insults.
He tried to muffle himself in a pillow, taking a big mouthful of it between his teeth, waiting for Castiel to finish. As quickly as possible, hopefully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/12/18, 08:42 am

Castiel had paused at some of the unholy curses he indeed heard, because boy, he had never heard such cursing in his life. Eventually though, the wound was finally clean. He eyed the medical supplies, frowning a bit. He didn't see anything anesthetic in it, but Dean's wound obviously needed some stitches. Yet- he wouldn't bear to put him through any more pain. He pondered over a thought a moment, debating whether or not he should-
"I have an ointment that helps with healing," he suddenly lied, getting up to retrieve something in his bag, that was a mere product for skincare he had found once. "You won't need stitches, only a bit of rest." He sat back by Dean's side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/12/18, 10:15 am

"An ointment?", Dean asked, letting go of the pillow for a second as the burning pain of the alcohol on his wound finally subsided. "Are you sure that'll work? That I won't need stitches? I mean, it's not a burn mark I've got there-" He had his doubts about this, but how to blame him? He was used to a certain kind of procedure, and that was definitely different!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/12/18, 10:21 am

"This is a... magical ointment. It should help," Castiel replied awkwardly. "It will help," he added then, his voice more steady. He gently guided Dean back down, and put some ointment on his fingers.
But as he laid his hands on Dean's back again and slowly massaged it, it was not to spread a magical ointment. His movements were slow and precise, and he used a very minimum of his angel powers to help the wound to heal up a bit. He couldn't heal it completely though, it would arise too many questions. But it would now heal in a matter of days, and didn't need stitches anymore.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/12/18, 10:33 am

"Magical?" Dean sounded suspicious about that. And he indeed had many, many questions.- but Castiel had sounded sure of himself, so he simply made a face and waited for him to be done. Surprisingly enough it didn't feel painful, this time. It almost felt... nice. Relaxing. Sure, it still burned a little bit, but nothing close to the alcohol! He closed his eyes for a second, still ready to grasp the pillow in case it got suddenly painful again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/12/18, 10:40 am

Castiel ended up the healing process, leaving but a superficial wound. Sure, Dean's back would be sore for a few days still, but at least it wouldn't go bad. He quickly put the ointment away, and focused to tone down his angel nature once more. "I'm done," he told him in a soft voice then. "How are you feeling?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/12/18, 10:46 am

Dean propped himself up a bit, testing his muscles for a second. "Better", he finally answered, sounding sincerely surprised. "Well, apparently that stuff works pretty fine! We should buy a ton of it", he added, sitting up a bit. "Well. I am guessing I'll still need bandage. Could you... ? Do that too, please?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/12/18, 10:54 am

Castiel nodded. "Sit up. I'll get that ready." He unrolled bandages a bit, to be ready to roll them around Dean's waist, to protect the wound on his back. He was really gentle through the whole process, genuinely concerned about Dean's well-being.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/12/18, 10:59 am

Dean sat quietly for more or less the whole process, letting Castiel do his job. He did chuckle a bit, though. "You don't have to be so delicate, you know. I just got a bit worked up before because the alcohol burns like a bitch, that's all!" He did find Castiel's attentiveness to be very cute, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/12/18, 11:02 am

Castiel let out a small smile, looking back at Dean briefly. "I know. But oddly enough, it felt- wrong. To be the one hurting you. This wasn't my intention." He secured the bandage, and tested it a bit before he nodded. "I think I'm done."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/12/18, 11:07 am

Dean didn't answer at that - he just hid a smile. Yes. Castiel was awfully cute. He turned a bit to, once again, test the bandage, and nodded. "Thanks", he smiled at the other man. "I feel a lot better now!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/12/18, 11:28 am

Castiel seemed pleased to hear that. He also felt sort of self-conscious now because his eyes drifted down on Dean's torso. He cleared his throat and tidied everything away, before he looked around the room. "So... We only have one bed," he pointed out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum