Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Spymasters and Inquisition

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Spymasters and Inquisition - Page 12 Empty Re: Spymasters and Inquisition

Post by Mary 02/11/17, 09:38 pm

"... Please m'am, you're going to offend my orc friend over there," Valdyr snorted. Besides, I think the food you have there is pretty decent. I mean. You have spices and some meat. It could be worse. We could be eating a whole buffet of elven salad." Valdyr was many things, but certainly not an elf-lover.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/11/17, 09:47 pm

Nadia laughed, politely hiding it behing her hand. Serah just regarded him with a cold glare, starting to munch on her meat way more noisily. The other elf just rolled his eyes, going on with his reading, taking a small bite of his salad. It didn't seem like he was overly bothered by Valdyr's statement though.
Horknath drowned himself in his beer to hide the fact he was feeling a bit uneasy among all those people.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/11/17, 09:52 pm

Yvan smiled as he looked over to Horknath. "Dude, you should slow down. I mean if you keep up at this rate, you'll end up sick!" Unsurprisingly, Yvan was as comfortable as a fish in water.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/11/17, 09:57 pm

"Orcs don't get sick", Horknath whispered back. He looked at Yvan with curiosity. "How are you so comfortable? Everyone looks so... out of my league here", he said in a low voice. He was especially intimidated by Nadia and the dark-skinned sorceress sitting at his right.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/11/17, 10:10 pm

Yvan snorted. "That's because you think they are. Honestly Horknath, look at me," he said, gesturing to himself. "I'm a slim-stick, frail man, who can't handle too much alcohol. I woo the ladies because I act like I'm some sort of prince or something. Well, this helps too," he said as he made a flame appear on top of his thumb. "But it mostly has to do with the attitude."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/11/17, 10:20 pm

Horknath scratched his head. "You think that's it? I just have to believe I am at their level?" He looked at the people sitting at the table, then gulped. "I don't know if I can do it. I am not a prince, I am a barbarian."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/11/17, 10:29 pm

Yvan snorted. "Alright there mister Horknath, here's the deal. I'll teach you how to act like you own the place and you teach me how to survive in the wild. Deal?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/11/17, 10:30 pm

Horknath thought it over for a split second. Well... he didn't have anything to lose. He nodded. "If owning the place means managing to pick up people... deal then", he answered, patting Yvan's back. Maybe with a bit too much energy.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/17, 10:18 pm

All air left Yvan's lungs as his whole torso clashed against the table. Then he coughed. "... Great," he said in a broken voice, trying to get his breathing back. "Hey, say. What do you plan on doing once we save the Dutchess and all ?" he added after a long sip of his wine.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/17, 10:48 pm

Horknath shrugged. "To be honest I have no idea. Maybe I will take the road again, or something", he sighed. "There isn't much place for me to go to. What about you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/17, 11:05 pm

"Well I'm going to follow you, you need to teach me how to live in the wild!" Yvan smiled as he gave Horknath playful punches in the arm, which probably ended up harming his knucles.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/17, 11:17 pm

Horknath laughed. "True, true. Do you think Valdyr will follow us?", he asked, wondering. Yeah, no, he had felt nothing when Yvan had punched him. Orcs had hard skin!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/17, 11:36 pm

Yvan massaged his poor, bruised knuckles. "Well, I don't know? I mean you two took care of his really important business, right? Which was it, by the way?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/17, 08:58 am

"Oh. He... had to meet up with his family", Horknath answered, shifting a bit on his chair. "He won't be able to get back to them. If you want the whole story, you'd better ask him", he concluded, finishing his beer in a single gulp.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/17, 08:17 pm

"...Wow, that's sad," Yvan awkwardly said as he looked at Horknath. "Do you usually drink that much when you're embarrassed?" he snickered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/17, 08:33 pm

Horknath wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Yes", he answered, honestly. "I can't really help it. I have to concentrate on something else if I don't want to become red and start to stutter", he added, embarrassed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/17, 08:50 pm

"... Do you get drunk at all ?" Yvan asked with a laugh, quite amused. "I mean, don't get me wrong, but if I drank like you, I'd already be rolling on the floor."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/17, 08:53 pm

Horknath snorted. "Lightweight", he smirked at him. "Nah. Beer isn't that heavy. I would need to drink avlot of some very alcoholic stuff to get drunk", he answered. "The peaks of orc heritage."
Meanwhile, Nadia was already reddish and tipsy after two glasses of wine. Of course Serah couldn't not live up to her reputation and make fun of her boss while trying to get her drunk.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/17, 09:15 pm

"Well. You're lucky," Yvan grumbled.

How about we move on to the next part?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/17, 09:52 pm

The palace was the biggest, most luxurious building anyone could have ever imagined to see in real life. Lights were everywhere, as were flourishing flourishing trees and plants and streams of water in small marble fountains.
It didn't look welcoming in the dark. More like a terrible, shady and glittery death trap.
The big swarm of nobles chattering at the entrance garden - which, by the way, was as big as half a football field - only served to make it all more intimidating.
"I don't like this place", Horknath grunted through his teeth, adjusting the much-too-tight uniform he had been provided with. Nadia, walking at his side with the rest of their group, whispered a "I'm sorry". She couldn't speak in too much of a loud voice. Not when they were probably already at the centre of all the talks occurring in that moment. "Are you all alright? The trip in the carriages was long, after all."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/17, 09:57 pm

"I'll be honest, I'd rather travel by poneyback next time, Valdyr grunted as he rand his hand through his newly-braided beard. And yet, he was hating the fact that he had had to use elvish shampoo to look presentable for this.

Ash laughed openly. "Y'all look so out of place, it's hilarious," he beamed, hands tucked in his pockets. After all, he was free to walk around all night while hiding his eyes, that evening felt like his birthday.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/17, 10:13 pm

Serah looked just as uncomfortable, all dressed up and with her short, blonde hair brushed for once. "I'd never thought I'd say this in my life, but I agree with the dwarf", she said, stiffly walking around, glaring at Ash. Horknath just shook his head at him.
Nadia looked more at ease than all of them, to be honest, dodging effortlessly all the people around them. She made a sign for them to gather nearer to her. "Let's just have a quick recap", she said, already sounding tired. "Stick near me until formal introductions will be made, then we split in small groups to gather informations. Afterwards, we meet up again in one of the common rooms to share and decide how to proceed. Remember to be polite, to smile, and to not show your throats. Those aren't nobles. Those are beasts in disguise."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/17, 10:34 pm

All nodded politely, but Ash raised his hand with a grin. "By the way, when do we decide this mission is a success? Cause I'd like to take a look at the buffet too at some point."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/11/17, 10:41 pm

Nadia threw him an icy glare. As if they had the time to get worried about buffet right now! She took a deep breath, joining her hands. "You can use the buffet as a mean to ask questions too, you know. Just... try to behave, will you. I don't really feel like running up and down to excuse your scarce control." She smiled at him. "Please", she added on a second thought.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/11/17, 10:50 pm

Ash shrugged. "Well if anything goes wrong, you can still blame "the demon" out of means to get people to evacuate. You know. Just call," he said with a wink, as he made his way to step inside the building.

"... I think the actual murder tonight will be someone's knife down his throat," Valdyr whispered to Horknath.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum