Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 6 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 06:14 pm

Mihawk smiled to himself as he calmly sipped at his tea. He had gone quite... unnoticed, until now, as he was not wearing his usual clothes. No, instead he was wearing the yukata Jinbe had gifted him a few months back, and was not travelling with Yoru - too big, would have brought the attention. No, instead he looked like a fine-looking gentleman on vacation, waiting for someone special at the café, while reading the newspaper.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 6 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 06:25 pm

Jinbe arrived at the cafè almost out of breath. He stood at the entrance, slowly gaining back an appearence of dignity, and finally stepped in, looking around for his lover. He sure had blended in very well, he noted as he finally spotted him. He felt a warmth spread in his chest when he saw that Mihawk was wearing the yukata he had brought him as a gift. He greeted a couple of acquaintances and finally reached his table. "Oh, sorry, can I sit here with you by any chance, mister? The place is a bit crowded today", he joked, a soft smile on his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 06:34 pm

"I fear that you won't be able to stay for long, because I'm keeping that seat for the dearest person to my heart," did Mihawk answer, as he slowly raised his face to gaze at said dearest person. Not knowing if Jinbe was comfortable with a reunion kiss in such a place, though, he kindly gestured him the seat next to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 06:42 pm

Jinbe could swear that his heart had gotten bigger at that affirmation, a pleasant warmth engulfing his stomach while he accepted the seat that had been offfered to him. He took Mihawk's hand in his, kissing his knuckles with affection. "I've missed you, my beloved", he murmured with tenderness, for the second time that day.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 06:48 pm

Mihawk softly pressed Jinbe's hand against his, appreciating the gesture. "So did I," did he confirm once again. "I thought I'd pay you a visit. You seemed quite eager about making me discover the place."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 07:03 pm

"I couldn't be more glad that you accepted my invitation! How long will you stay? Fishmen Island is really nice this season!" He happily proceeded in rambling about all the nice things he could show him that day, his hand still keeping Mihawk's, brushing it with affection with his thumb. His presence was noticed almost immediately, and some of the waitresses came to say hi, and ask for what 'these two handsome men were taking'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 07:11 pm

Mihawk listened calmly to his lover, nodding from time to time, in appreciation. He loved listening to Jinbe, especially when the fishman got excited over something. Thus, he was a bit disappointed when they got some more company, but as he saw that those mermaids seem to be particularly interested in the both of them as a whole, he found the situation quite amusing. And did not let go of Jinbe's hand. On the contrary, he himself caressed the back of his fingers with his thumb, quite tenderly. "Since this is my first time coming here... Is there something you'd advise me to taste ?" did he ask Jinbe in his low, soft voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 07:23 pm

"Your best sakè! Offer to this man the best our country has to give!", Jinbe smiled, enthusiastically, his hand still entwined with Mihawk's. The two mermaids nodded with a smile, stifling their excited laughs as they went away. He wondered what all those giggles were about. Certainly they were admiring the good looks of his lover. He was a very handsome man, after all! This he thought, staring fondly at Mihawk.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 07:30 pm

Mihawk looked fondly at Jinbe in return, but had to hold back a smirk. "Given that you don't seem to mind to show our relationship so openly, may I request, perhaps... a kiss ?" he said as he arched a brow, while playfully caressing his hand. Yes. Yes, he was aware that Jinbe might have just forgotten that they had never showed so much affection in public.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 07:46 pm

"A-a kiss?" Jinbe's cheeks darkened a bit, suddenly incapable of sustaining Mihawk's infamous stare. He didn't want to pass off as someone who wanted to deny that relationship. Even though, with his shyness... "... s-sure, nothing bad with a kiss..." He leant in, waiting for Mihawk to do the same. He had missed his beloved too much to pass on that opportunity.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 07:54 pm

Mihawk leaned towards Jinbe himself, and caught his lips between his for a tender, loving kiss. He did make it last a bit though, and nibbled at his companion's bottom lip just a bit before they parted. "Thank you," he then breathed to his ear, laying another kiss on his jaw.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 08:07 pm

Jinbe remained with his eyes slightly closed, his mouth a bit open. "... n-no, thank /you/", he stuttered, almost immediately wanting to slap himself for saying something so stupid.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 08:23 pm

Mihawk held back a smirk, and laid another kiss on his cheek before he finally sat down properly again. "I am thinking of staying there for a few weeks. Is that alright?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 09:06 pm

"A few weeks? That sounds great!" Jinbe got his radiant smile back on his face. The waitresses came back and left the drinks on the table, before swiftly swimming away at Jimbe's accusatory glance. ("I SAW YOU TWO LOOKING BEFORE, DON'T THINK YOU WERE HIDING WELL-") "I can't wait to pass my time with you!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 09:19 pm

"But don't you have other... imperatives that need to be taken care of?" asked Mihawk calmly, as he too his drink in his free hand to get a taste at it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 09:31 pm

"Hmm..." Jinbe leant back on his chair, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "Actually I have to meet the King one of these days, to discuss of a couple of things... but nothing more than that." He picked up his glass as well, drinking from it a bit. "But as for the rest I am pretty much free." He smiled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 09:33 pm

"Good. I don't want to be too much of an intruder, but spending time with you is always appreciated," said Mihawk, as he was looking at the glass. "This is some fine drink indeed."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 09:48 pm

"The best sake of this country", Jimbe agreed with a smile. "You'd never be an intruder, my love. You are always welcome here." He again entwined his fingers with his lover's.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 09:55 pm

This time, it was Mihawk who brought his lover's knuckles to his lips, kissing them softly. "How should we start the tour, then? Any place I should see first?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 10:03 pm

Jinbe smiled softly at the tender gesture. "I would like to show you a place where we are organizing the summer fair. I have some friends who aare working there, and one makes the best takoyaki I've ever tasted. What do you think?"
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 10:10 pm

"I think I will love it," said Mihawk before he finished his glass of saké. "And... after dinner?" did he almost purr, as he looked at Jinbe, holding back a mischievous smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 10:27 pm

Jinbe stuttered a bit, his face reddening quite a lot. "A-after dinner?" He tried desperately to gain his composure back. Tried not to think of his lover, undressing sensually before him, a smirk on his sharp features, coming near him and dropping on his knees - oK THIS IS NOT HELPING AT ALL. "We... maybe we could, make up for the... lost time...?" He murmured, quite bashfully, trying to drown his impure thoughts in the alcohol.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 10:29 pm

Mihawk held back a smirk, and leant towards Jinbe to whisper at his ear a mere "I can't wait for it", before he sat back down on his chair and finished his second glass, as if nothing happened. "Is the summer fair far away from here?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 10:38 pm

Jinbe gulped, his fingers going to his collar. Mihawk really had the ability of making even the humid temperature of Fishmen Island raise of a few degrees. He shrugged his thoughts off a bit and wore his smile back on again. "Not that much. Just ten minutes of walk."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 10:43 pm

"Good," answered Mihawk with a slight smile. "And your place?" He knew he wasn't being fair. But he just couldn't help it. He /loved/ to flirt with his lover, and tease him. Especially after such a long time away from him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next