Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 13 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 02/11/16, 06:58 pm

"I am sure everyone would be terribly envious of me if you said that, my love", Jinbe smiled, kissing his forehead lightly. "Though I can't say I would mind. I am still struggling to believe I have such a great lover at my side."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 13 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 02/11/16, 08:58 pm

"Please, Jinbe. I am the lucky one," protested Mihawk, with a soft smile on his lips. He didn't have much energy to protest for long, but he wanted Jinbe to know how happy he was to be with him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/11/16, 09:23 pm

"Then let's say we are both lucky", he insisted, kissing him. Jinbe noticed that his beloved was tired and dozing off, so he helped him wash himself a bit quickly, so that they could finally go and rest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13