-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ 75367 Le croiseur d’assaut de ...
552.49 € 649.99 €
Voir le deal

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey Empty Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 19/10/16, 09:41 pm

Mihawk sighed. That had been a perfect evening. A fine walk by the sea shore, a fine diner, and now he was sitting on his favourite couch by the fire, a glass of mature whiskey in his hand, and his body resting against Jinbe's. He took a slow sip of his alcohol before slipping his free hand into the fishman's, pressing it gently.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 09:53 pm

Jinbe was feeling relaxed. Very relaxed. Evenings like this one were definitely a favourite of his. Really, what is better than have a night out with the only fellow Warlord that he could call a friend? Nothing, that was what! He was sipping at the alcohol that Mihawk had offered him - a very fine one for sure, even though he didn't pledge himself to be a connoisseur - when he felt the smaller man move at his side, and his much smaller hand touching his. The fishman looked down at him and smiled broadly. He gestured towards the room and the fire with the hand thatt was holding the glass. "It is always so cozy here. I like your place!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 19/10/16, 09:59 pm

Mihawk held back a smile, and closed his eyes for a mere seconds, taking the time to appreciate the cozyness of the moment. Moment he was about to break soon. "You should come here more often, then," he replied in a soft voice. "Or rather... never leave." He laid his gaze onto his taller partner, letting him know wordlessly that those words meant so much more.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 10:43 pm

"Never leave... ?" Jinbe tilted his head to the side. He withstood the gaze of his friend for what he perceived as minutes ( 0.5 seconds ), then coughed a nervous laughter out, averting his eyes from Mihawk's smouldering stare. Had the temperature of the room just raised or was it him- "Ah, ahah, I will keep this in mind for when someone will destroy my house, my friend!" The fishman sipped again at his drink, shifting nervously on the couch.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/10/16, 10:50 pm

Mihawk took it as a blow. He sighed, and let go of Jinbe's hand, before he stood up. "If the idea is so much repelling to you then yes, I'll wait for that." He emptied his glass and laid it on the table, without glancing back at his... well. Friend.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 11:01 pm

"Re... repelling? I absolutely didn't mean that!" Jinbe instantly worried over having offended his guest, the last thing he wanted. "I am really struck by this offering of yours. I know you aren't the type who enjoys having a lot of people around usually... the fact is I... you find me in a difficult time." His mind went to Fishmen Island, to his men, to the Strawhats... to Big Mom. He frowned slightly. He stood up, awkwardly walking to reach Mihawk's side. "I would never find something coming from you repelling", he said, in his most serious tone. "You know I mean that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/10/16, 11:11 pm

Mihawk allowed himself another sigh. "I know. I know you have more things on your mind. It's just..." He turned a bit to the side, to look again at Jinbe. "Sometimes, I keep wondering if you have any clue of my intentions and are just being nice with me, or if I'm being too subtle with you." THERE. THAT WAS IT. HE FINALLY DROPPED THAT BOMB.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 06:57 pm

Jinbe blinked once. Twice. "... intentions? Subtle?" He sat down again, a deeply confused expression on his face, brows furrowed. When it came to hints... he was probably at the same level as Buggy. Or worse. Akainu. "Could you... explain?" He scratched his head sheepishly, already prospecting the embarrassment of Mihawk having to explain what he meant - something elementary level, probably.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/10/16, 07:14 pm

Mihawk reached for Jinbe's hair, and slipped his fingers through his dark locks. "Jinbe. I've invited you over many times. Took you to various restaurants on the nearby islands. Have you never noticed that I paid special attention to the... details ?" As he said this, he looked at the room around them. His private living room. One of his best bottles of whiskey sitting on the ta ble. A few candles nearby. Fire cracking in the fireplace. A nice scent in the air. And he was wearing one of those big, white shirts Jinbe had one day said he liked.
Their dinner had been carefully prepared too. He made it himself after all. One of Jinbe's favourite dishes. The table had been nicely set. Tall candles. A rose in between them. He had brushed his 'friend' 's hand oh so many times. And I'm not even mentionning his foot 'accidentally' brushing against his leg.
Mihawk sighed softly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 07:40 pm

"You... always have had a very refined taste for nice things, Mihawk", Jinbe followed with his eyes the hand that was entwined in his hair, and he couldn't help to feel a bit flustered. No one could lie, that had been a dashing evening. Nearing perfection, from the food, to the ambience, to... well, his guest. But he couldn't remember a single time where he thought an adjective below 'perfect' about his friend. It really looked like every single detail had been carefully studied to be to his liking, and the same thing he had thought the other times they had gone out. One could even dare to think that... Jinbe inwardly scoffed. No way Mihawk was trying to woo him. No way, right? ... right? "I feel very flattered, that you were so attentive for me. But, why going to such lenghts...?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/10/16, 07:46 pm

Mihawk took a moment to make up his mind, regarding his answer. Then looked up to Jinbe. "Come in closer," he whispered, as he invited him to lean towards him. If hints were not enough, he could at least show him his intentions. And if his friend was to refuse him, and never come back, then... he'd have no regrets. With that thought in mind, he gave Jinbe a soft, tender kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 07:56 pm

Come closer? Now, that was a strange request. Did Mihawk notice something on his face? He was a messy eater after all, especially when he was served his favourite food, and wOAH WHAT. Mihawk was kissing him. Mihawk, his friend, was kissing him. Let me say that again: MIHAWK HAD JUST KISSED HIM and there was absolutely no way he could mistake that as a friendly kiss. Blood rushed up to his cheeks, and his entire body froze. All he could do was stay still, remember how to breathe and try not to make stupid faces like the one he was making right in that moment. "... oh."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/10/16, 08:10 pm

Mihawk smiled a little. A part of him was sad, thinking that he had now blown up any of his hopes. But Jinbe's expression was so... unexpected, he couldn't help but feel a little warmth spread in his chest. "I'm sorry. I should have told you about my feelings a long time ago." He slowly let his hair go, and carefully step back. "I'll get your bath ready, if you wish. And then let you rest in your room."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 08:22 pm

"... ah! H-hey, wait!" Jinbe shook his head to get a hold of himself, his face now of a strange shade of red, or tried to at least - I mean, I would like to see you in his place! "Why you never told me anything? We can talk about this, I mean, it was unexpected and - wait, does this mean those were all DATES-" As usual, his wording capability went under the sea when he was too flustered.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/10/16, 08:39 pm

A sincere smile blossomed on Mihawk's lips, as he looked fondly at Jinbe. "I'm sorry, Jinbe. It seems I always backed down because I feared being rejected. I couldn't go much further than holding your hand, but... You somehow thought this was a normal thing to do," he said on an almost playful tone.

Last edited by Mary on 20/10/16, 08:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 08:58 pm

Jinbe stuttered, surprised like a kid that was expecting to be reproached and instead got the gift he wanted, trying to grab the right words and the right questions to make. Because who could deny, Mihawk smiling that way really was a gift. "W-well I- I thought it was in a friendly way that- we've been friends for YEARS and- are you making fun of me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/10/16, 09:07 pm

"No," replied Mihawk, as he stepped once again closer to Jinbe. "But you were right on one thing. Those were all dates." He said softly, as he rose one of the fishman's hands to his lips, to lay a soft kiss on his knucles. "I should have been honest with you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 10:48 pm

Jinbe didn't really know what to say. He just looked intently at Mihawk delicately kissing his hand, his attention completely taken by that. "So... dates, huh... if I had know I would've... behaved accordingly", he muttered after some seconds, his eyes looking around for some source of distraction that could lessen his embarrassment.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/10/16, 11:09 pm

"What do you mean exactly by this ?" Asked him Mihawk in a really soft voice. From Jinbe's words, he was guessing that he did not need to fear rejection so much. Maybe his hopes could still be fulfilled. Maybe... maybe that's why he came even close to the fishman. Too close for a friend. Close enough for a potential lover.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 05:55 pm

Jinbe was not used to feel /that/ nervous around someone. Not around someone he knew perfectly well. But among the things he was discovering that night, he also found out Mihawk had the innate ability of making his guts do somersaults that would have been great in a circus. He shifted a bit, trying not to give Mihawk the impression that he wanted to slither away. "W-well. I would've avoided challenging you to a drinking contest when we went to that one island two weeks ago. That was... quite not date-like.Or at least I would've let you win more easily!" He laughed nervously, scratching his neck. "What I am trying to say is, I would've been more... um, attentive? Or I'd have tried to make a better impression."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/10/16, 07:10 pm

"But I love you the way you are, Jinbe. No need to act differently around me..." Mihawk pressed himself softly against the fishman, his fingers caugh in the hem of his clothes. "If you're open to the idea of our relationship evolving... keep considering me as you've always done. With the exception that you can now explore new possibilities," he added on a playful tone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 07:30 pm

Jinbe sighed at the contact. It didn't feel awkward at all. Just... pleasant. "New possibilities, huh...", he muttered, a reddish hue still somewhat lingering on his cheeks. Hesitantly, he raised his hands to Mihawk's shoulders, one going to rest there, the other one brushing against the other warlord's cheek. "You love me like I am... ? Well that sure is nice to hear", he smiled down at him. "I would never have expected someone like you could like someone like me... that way, that is."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/10/16, 07:39 pm

Mihawk pressed his cheek oh so slightly into Jinbe's hand, appreciating the gesture. "You don't need to expect anymore. I mean... It's a solid fact," he said softly, as he caressed his torso through the fabric of his clothes. Oh, did he want more. But he couldn't just rush the poor Jinbe. After all, his bashfulness was part of the things he loved about him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 08:10 pm

Since that caress was welcomed, Jinbe decided to slide his arms around the smaller man, hugging him closer to him, resting his chin on his head. In the meantime, his head was still a mess, elaborating all the things he had heard and making him feel slightly giddy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/10/16, 08:14 pm

Mihawk held back a smile, feeling somewhat... small, all of a sudden. But feeling himself against Jinbe was pleasant, really pleasant. It was almost painful to him to suggest they separated but, well... he was expecting some valuable compensation. "Jinbe ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next