Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

3 - On the run again

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

3 - On the run again - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:34 pm

Dean rolled his eyes, but relented when his brother used his real name. "Yeah, yeah, alright. Suit yourself, Sam", he whispered back. "Just let me know if it was worth it at least!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 10:38 pm

Sam held back a goofy smile as much as he could. "I'd do it again every night for the rest of my life, if given the chance," he finally dared to answer to his brother.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:42 pm

Dean made an impressed face. "I am taking that as a 'really worth it' then", he commented, smiling with pride - and maybe a tiny bit of envy. Envy that quickly subdued, though, because his thoughts went straight to Castiel, and he remembered he was feeling exactly like that too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 10:46 pm

Sam nodded. "I hope one day you'll find yourself feeling just as great with someone. And losing your terrible habit of getting away before sunrise," he gently teased him. He gathered a few clean clothes, to be able to change after his bath.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:58 pm

"How do you know I didn't already", Dean blurted out before he could even think. He cursed himself the moment those words left his lips. But well, after all, his brother knew of the tender moments he and Castiel shared - but maybe not up to the level it had reached!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 11:04 pm

Sam paused for a few seconds. And turned towards Dean, dumbfounded. "Are you talking about Alaskan?" well, it was his first guess mostly because from what he knew, Dean would never get involved with someone he was seeing daily, usually. And it was probably his longuest relationship so far, even if he hid it from the others and they had been on the run for weeks.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 11:10 pm

Dean wanted to bury himself when he realized he had probably just flushed very hard. He turned a bit to hide from his brother, running a hand over his face. "... I'm talking about him", he mumbled then, almost regretting the fact that he was actually answering!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 11:18 pm

Sam couldn't help but chuckle at that thought. "Man. I'd never have thought a man would make you feel that good, given how much of a womanizer you are." His smile grew kinder. "I'm glad you found someone to be happy with, in spite of the life we're having."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 11:34 pm

"I don't even know what it is about him, that gets me so much", Dean said with honesty. And a hint of embarrassment. "Aside from being handsome and all, he's sincere, even if a bit blunt, he is really clumsy and awkward, but I can't find that anything else but endearing. "With him it's... different. I just can't explain. Special."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 09:20 pm

Sam smiled kindly at him. He tried to shush the voice inside of him that told him Dean's depiction of 'Emmanuel' sounded too much like a depiction of one's soulmate. And he didn't want to think about all the implications there would be if their friend was his brother's soulmate.
"I'm glad you two found each other. He seems to have gotten better ever since you've started seeing each other."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 09:46 pm

"That's true", Dean answered, a smile escaping him even if he was trying his hardest to hold it back. "Even though he is still very... wary. I think he is more sensitive than what he tries to show - and I think he tries to act tough to not worry us."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 09:52 pm

Sam made a face. "Have you tried to talk to him about what happened to him before he met Sus yet? If we knew more about what hurt him, we might be able to support him better." Well. Whatever his brain was trying to suggest to him, Alaskan was their friend.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 10:04 pm

Dean shook his head, frowning a bit. "I wanted to try and talk with him about it tonight", he answered, crossing his arms on his chest. "I hope he'll feel safe enough to actually speak about it with me this time. I didn't have much success until now..."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 10:12 pm

Sam nodded, and patted his shoulder. "Don't feel too disappointed if he's not ready. It might take time. But I'm sure he trusts you, and cares about you." He paused. "As much as I am sure I need to go and take that bath now."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 10:21 pm

"... after making out? Your cleanness levels are getting more and more worrying each day that passes by", Dean observed, rising a brow. "... don't tell me you actually had sex with someone who you couldn't even see!" Ok, it was time to push Dean out of the room!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 10:25 pm

"You should go back to Alaskan," Sam said without answering Dean's question, pushing him out of his own bedroom. Yes. Yes, he was trying to avoid his gaze.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 10:42 pm

"YOU DID!" Dean said it so loud that probably literally everyone who was close enough could have heard him. Luckily for Sam, nobody was really nearby. But still. "Oh c'mon- you HAVE to tell me something now!" He definitely had to get back to Alaskan, but he was so damn curious. SO MUCH!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 10:44 pm

"I've already let you know more than enough, and I still need that bath. Goodnight, Norway," Sam urged him, before he closed the door to his room behind them, and walked quickly towards the corridor where the bathroom was.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 10:47 pm

Dean just groaned loudly, frustrated about his curiosity being unsatisfied that way. But, after realizing that standing there and pouting wouldn't have solved anything, he just turned around and walked away, to reach for Castiel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 10:55 pm

Castiel who was patiently waiting for him in their room, with a book in his hands. He looked up, and beamed when he saw Dean going through the door. "Did you find Alces?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 10:59 pm

"Yeah, I did", Dean grumbled, closing the door with a huff. "He was coming out of Corvus' quarters. In complete disarray, and smiling like a poor idiot! Can you believe that", he said, shaking his head as he sat next to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 11:06 pm

Castiel tilted his head. He had absolutely no clue as to what Dean meant, and it read on his face. "I- no. I have no idea why he would look like that or smile like that. Did he tell you anything?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 11:09 pm

Dean turned to look at Castiel, and was about to open his mouth and let out his disbelief about the other man not even imagining what- Ah. But well, it was Castiel we were talking about, after all. "Well, apparently him and Corvus hit it off. After all that unbelievable sexual tension", he huffed, still shocked. "I don't have the details, though."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/01/19, 11:13 pm

Castiel seemed a little embarrassed at the thought of Sam and Corvus 'hitting it off'. He looked at Dean, dumbfounded. "Why would you want details? No one has heard any details about us either." He paused. And seemed to remember about Dean's habit of talking about his 'nights'. "... Did you tell anyone?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 11:28 pm

Dean shrugged. "I like to overshare", he simply said, before looking away from Castiel. He looked a bit embarrassed, and scratched his chin a bit before answering. "Not really. Well, I... might have let Sam assume that we are a thing, but I didn't give out any details on this", he reassured him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum