Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

3 - On the run again

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

3 - On the run again - Page 13 Empty Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 05:51 pm

Sam smiled, and kissed her back, all while laying down to the side, and bringing her down at his side. He gently caressed her cheek, and waited a bit to gain back his breath.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 06:24 pm

Corvus drawn that sweet moment as long as she physically could. But she knew Sam couldn't stay blindfolded for the whole night, and she was starting to feel cold anyway. She caressed her lover once more, to reassure him, when she finally shifted away from him and gently disentangled herself from his embrace. She got dressed, wore her mask, and then took the blindfold away from Sam's eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 06:29 pm

Sam smiled softly at Corvus as soon as he was able to see her again. "Thank you," he signed simply, before he straightened up, looking at her a bit more. He shifted a bit awkwardly on the bed. "Will I be able to come back another day?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 06:38 pm

"Of course", Corvus signed. "I want a next time to happen." She seemed to reflect, before adding, "I want a lot of next times to happen, if it will be possible. Maybe, if you'll be good, I could limit myself into turning all the lights off next time, instead of blindfolding you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 06:46 pm

Sam held back another smile. "I would love that," he signed. "But I'm fine with being blindfolded too. As long as we can be together, I'll adapt to anything that pleases you." He got up from the bed, and walked towards Corvus to gently kiss her neck, since it probably was the only part of her skin he could touch when not blindfolded.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 07:09 pm

Corvus tilted her head slightly to allow him a bit of access. Yes, the skin of ner neck was a bituncovered, so he could reach it easily. "We will decide in the heat of the moment then", she signed after gently pushing his chest. "Now, I love your company, and I would love to stay close to you a little bit more, but unfortunately, I am feeling a bit sore. You are quite... good, in tiring out your partners."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 08:20 pm

Sam held back a soft chuckle. "Thank you," he signed a bit cheekily, before he bit on his lower lip. "You're amazing yourself. Perfect, should I say." He smiled at her, and then started to get dressed again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 08:33 pm

Corvus chuckled. "You are one of the lucky few who knows what's underneath this cloak. I'm really glad you think it's perfect, though", she added, happily observing him as he dressed back up. "I think you are just as perfect. The only one who made me feel desired in a very long time."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 08:46 pm

Sam smiled at Corvus. "I'm glad I made you feel this good. I'm looking forward to the next time." He put his boots back on, and then his shirt as well. "I should be going, though. I'll need to take a bath and go to bed. I've been reading too much all day long."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 08:52 pm

"I agree", Corvus signed. "You should get all the rest you can have." She paused, hesitating a bit. "Just one last thing, before you go." She walked closer to him, and pushed her mask up, uncovering her mouth. She turned the mask around, so that the beak wouldn't annoy them, and got on her tip toes to brush her lips against Sam's.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 08:58 pm

Sam smiled, and kissed her back. He even dared to wrap his arms around her to make that kiss last a bit, happy to be able to kiss her one last time before going. He would have felt like a sort of a jerk, otherwise!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 09:09 pm

Corvus chuckled and happily allowed Sam to hug her. She wrapped her own arms around him, deepening the kiss slightly and playing with his hair, messing it up a bit. Honestly it pleased her to do that, since his hair was really amazing and always infuriatingly neat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 09:13 pm

When Sam broke the kiss a little later, he let go of Corvus with a smile. "You'll have to let me do that too next time," he said, showing his hand running through his hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 09:16 pm

Corvus smiled - since this time he could actually see that, she better do that! "Fine", she signed. "I will untie my hair. Only for you", she added, before putting her mask back on properly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 09:20 pm

Sam almost beamed. Almost. He tried to tone it down a little. "Thank you, Corvus. Have a good night," he sighed to her, before he went for the door, still buttoning up his shirt on his way out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 09:29 pm

"Goodnight, Alces", she answered, sitting back on her bed.

'Luck' wanted that Dean was passing by Corvus' door right in that moment, looking for wherever the hell his brother had ended up. And he froze, when he saw said brother getting out of that room with his hair all mussed up, a goofy grin on his lips and buttoning up his shirt. And. Was that a hickey on his neck-

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 09:35 pm

Sam looked up as soon as he had closed the door behind him, and froze when he caught sight of Dean, his second hand still busy buttoning his shirt up. He cleared his throat, and smiled at him. "Oh, hey," he said awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 09:43 pm

Dean stared at Sam, completely dumbfounded, for at least a couple of seconds, before blurting out, "What were you doing in there?" Cooking carbonara- what the hell do you think, Dean! But c'mon, that wasn't possible- Sam couldn't have seen Corvus without clothes, and he couldn't have... done anything else with them! Right??

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 09:50 pm

"I- visited Corvus," Sam replied with a smile, and a shrug, without adding any details to that. He even began walking back to his own room. "I've lost track of time, sorry if you've been looking for me!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 09:58 pm

"Hey, wait a second! You don't get to run away when you just came out from Corvus' room, with a hickey on your neck and all messed up-", Dean protested, quickly following him. "-how are they?", he ended up asking, curiosity killing him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 10:04 pm

Sam bit back a smile. He tried hard, really hard not to think too much about what had just happened. In the end, he looked at his brother. "Perfect." And on that word, he patted his shoulder, and opened the door to his own room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:07 pm

Dean just stood there, his mouth hanging open. He finally got a hold of himself and whined, "Oh, c'mon, I want DETAILS! I thought we were brothers!" He tried to follow him into the room, now more curious than ever. "I've always told you everything!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 10:15 pm

"And I've never asked for it," Sam protested. "So didn't Sus. The poor guy was completely upset when you told him in details about our tailor, and so was I. That kind of information is private." He kept a smile on, though, glad to be able to tease Dean about it for once!

Last edited by Mary on 28/04/19, 08:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:20 pm

"Oh c'mon, that's what friends should be there for! I am always listening to your nerdy stuff too, am I not?", Dean protested loudly. "It's not like I can keep telling all the things I do only to Sus. I think the guy doesn't even know how a naked girl looks like!" Yes, he had told Horknath about Carleen already. In too vivid detail. "Give me something, man!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/01/19, 10:29 pm

Sam rolled his eyes. He wouldn't get Dean to acknowledge that he was wrong now, would he. "No. I won't betray Corvus' trust in me to satisfy even my older brother, Dean." He had whispered his name. It was a habit of his - as kids, until they had their true aliases, they would call each other by name only in private.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum