1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

2 - Down at Ellen's place

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

2 - Down at Ellen's place - Page 6 Empty Re: 2 - Down at Ellen's place

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 07:48 pm

Bobby nodded. "There's nothing better in terms of anti-possession than orc tattoos. I still would like Norway and Alces to get their own one." He scoffed a bit, remembering how bad he had yelled at Rufus while he did his own.

Castiel left his gaze to look right back at Dean, wetting his own lips. "So do you... wish to reiterate that experience as well?" Damn, all of that foreplay was beginning to drive him mad. If it kept on, he might try to kiss Dean again, even though he was pretty confident about the fact that he would make a fool of himself!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 08:10 pm

Horknath threw a small, understanding smile at Bobby when he saw his expression. "The shamans have to do that by hand, and go deep in the skin. No tattoo is looking alike any other. Orcs, purebreed ones I mean, don't feel the pain of it as much. Thick skin." He tilted his head. "You got one?"

Dean laughed a bit. Oh, God. Castiel used such high-society-like expressions. It was much as if he had learned to speak 'human' on a dictionary. Cute. "Hell yeah", he answered with a smirk, leaning in to whisper in his ear, "I'm just waiting for you to get it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 08:25 pm

Bobby nodded, and undid his shirt a bit to show a tattoo that went from his pectoral to probably his arm. "Hurt like hell. My friend wasn't even a proper shaman, he just happened to know stuff because one of his grandfathers was one. To be fair, I've been surprised to learn that the butchery I went through works."

Castiel blinked, not fully understanding what Dean meant at first. But as soon as epiphany stroke him, he cupped his cheeks and kissed him eagerly, even though he was still a bit awkward. But very cute still.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 09:02 pm

Horknath laughed. "That's something. The worst would have been to have someone who had no idea what a shaman does. A tribe hunter, for example." He opened up, to show a part of his own tattoo. "Mine was done by my father's tribe shaman. It took seven hours, and it was excruciating." Sure, it also took up big part of his shoulders, his chest and his shoulder blades. "It's always good to know someone who gets the way of the shamans."

Dean smiled into the kiss and pushed Castiel closer to his body, deepening the kiss gently. He ran his hands all over his back, and soon enough he was already lost into it, sucking on his lower lip and invading his mouth with his tongue.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 09:08 pm

Bobby nodded, and winced when he saw how big Horknath's was. "Say, Sus... you're a half orc. Did it hurt for you, or do you have as much thick skin as the purebloods?"

Castiel almost moaned softly when he felt Dean's tongue caressing his own again, and tried his best to kiss him back, learning a bit from what they had done the night before. Soon enough, he relaxed enough to lower his hands, resting on his torso, then his sides. Alright, he totally did trace the curve of his muscles all the way down.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 09:22 pm

"My skin's definitely less thick", Horknath admitted, closing up his shirt again. "I yelped more than once. And the shaman scoffed and told me to 'toughen it up and stop being a crybaby'." He chuckled. "To give you an idea - a regular bullet would manage to get a bit inside my shoulder. My dad would just have it burn his skin and get stuck there superficially, and he'd get super pissed." Pureblood orcs were just built like war machines, enough said.

Dean let out a soft sound of approval when he felt Castiel's hands roam over his sides. His fingers sneaked underneath the other man's shirt, caressing his stomach lightly. He had got that Castiel didn't have much experience, so he didn't really do anything that could get too much.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 09:36 pm

Bobby held back a chuckle. Then sighed. "Well. It's no wonder why angels and demons are practically fighting to get an orc vessel. I'm glad only few of them have managed so far, and that they died before our time."

Castiel definitely shivered under Dean's touch, and sighed into the kiss. Feeling the other man's hands on him actually made him more confident, to the point he was now fully caressing Dean's naked skin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 10:07 pm

Horknath's smile vanished a bit. "Yeah. I guess everyone should also be glad that orcs are more prideful than power-thirsty", he sighed. "However one may think. Even though I've had some demons... looking at me like that. Made me feel pretty uneasy."

Dean hummed, and shivered a bit as he broke the kiss to nuzzle Castiel's neck instead. He kissed him there, leaving a trail from his throat up until behind his ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 10:20 pm

Bobby sighed. "Yeah. Well, I guess anyone that's got something after your ass will have that effect on you", he said, in a poor attempt of a joke. Then he looked at the time. "Looks like our other friends took their beauty sleep today."

Castiel sighed and tilted his head to the side, to grant Dean more access. If anything, he was melting under his kisses. "Weren't you... hungry, Norway?" he asked in a whisper, from fear he'd stop right away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 10:36 pm

Horknath let out a small, uncertain laugh. "Yes, I guess so. Maybe that's why I am just as afraid of demons and angels as I am of girls that stare at me in the pubs." He looked at the clock. "Oh. Yes, true. Well, I guess that waking up at four every morning does that to you."

Dean really, really didn't want to stop what he was doing. Really. He kissed Castiel's skin just a bit more before groaning, begrudgingly resting his forehead on the other man's shoulder. "Yeah. I am", he admitted. Then he sighed, and took a step back. "I'll get dressed." He started looking for his shirt, and for his socks and shoes soon after.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 10:46 pm

Bobby scoffed at the mention of girls that were after Horknath's ass, because, well, he had been able to witness just how much attention he seemed to get because of his height alone, and what it might imply. He sighed upon hearing his last answer, though. "Wouldn't be fair to wake them up myself now, would it."

Castiel shortly bit on his lower lip while looking at Norway, and then finally turned around, cleaning his throat while he adjusted his clothes a bit. "It felt... really good this time too," he said after a little while.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 11:01 pm

"I would let them come down on their own, yes." Horknath nodded. He honestly didn't think anyone really stared at him in pubs - but that was his low self-esteem that was talking.

Dean turned to Castiel once again, smiling. "Well, I'm glad if you think that", he answered with a grin, buttoning up his shirt. "Because we are definitely doing that again." He threw him a wink, and then finally got his shoes on, ready to go.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 11:11 pm

Bobby nodded, and then proceeded to finishing his breakfast, chatting with Horknath from time to time.

Castiel couldn't hold back a small smile. "I'm glad," he replied a bit awkwardly, waiting for Dean to get done before he went out of the room with him.

A bit further away from the inn, Sam was finishing his jogging session - he had actually gotten up at 6 and took the opportunity for a bit of sports, now that they weren't on the run (ha). He slowed down when he noticed a dark figure on his path, though, and even stopped, frowning, while he reached for a knife he carried around with him. Now, that was peculiar. That form seemed oddly familiar, but when had he last seen it?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 11:21 pm

Dean smiled at Castiel again, and finally got down to the kitchen to have breakfast, greeting Bobby and Horknath as they sat down next to them.

The dark figure stood still, thick, black clothes covering it completely. When it finally turned towards Sam, he could notice a mask instead of a face; a mask with a long, black beak, that covered the apparition's head completely, along with a hood. It was Corvus.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/12/18, 11:08 am

(I suggest we leave them for a bit, unless you had something in mind!)

Sam looked at the figure with both a bit of reverence and fear. After all, Corvus Corax was a mysterious figure among hunters. They were said to be both mute and death, but recognized as a skilled hunter. Also, the persona of Corvus had been around for centuries now. Many rumors went on about them; some said they were a rogue demon or a rogue angel, who made the choice to kill monsters. Others said it was a powerful warlock. Still, rare were those who crossed their path.
Sam nodded politely and carefully towards the figure, yet did not move from his spot. What would that legend do in this area?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/12/18, 11:39 am

Corvus stood there completely still, their 'eyes' fixated on Sam. After a long, long couple of seconds, they nodded back to him. They turned to completely face the other hunter, and fished an enclosed envelope from their mantle so quickly one could argue it had always been in their hand to begin with. And they tossed it at Sam, waiting for him to read it.
"Greetings", it said. "I knew there was a community of hunters nearby, and I came to check. Are you aware of the large community of vampires stationed just some miles south from here?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/12/18, 11:45 am

Sam took the enveloppe, and looked at it, frowning quite fast. "No," he replied instantly, before he paused for a single moment, and signed an awkward "no" in sign language. Well, word had it Corvus was deaf as well. He didn't wish to appear as rude.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/12/18, 11:59 am

Corvus slightly tilted their head on the side, not unlike birds do, when they caught sight of Sam's gesture. They seemed to reflect for a moment, then signed to bim, "You speak my language?" Because if yes, that would have made everything way easier, communication-wise.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/12/18, 12:17 pm

"A little bit," Sam signed back, pausing sometimes to think about the sign he had to make. "My signing is a bit rusty." He relaxed a bit - just a bit. Corvus's attitude was unsettling, to say the least, but he felt relieved to have some sort of direct conversation with them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/12/18, 12:31 pm

Corvus observed Sam again. For some long seconds, in which there was only silence. "You sign in a very... book-like manner", they signed, slowly so that he could catch the meanings easier. "But... I'm impressed." They paused again, to let that sink in. "As I said. Vampires. Four, five miles south from here, approaching. They are looking for something, and I have certainties that they have been instigated by someone. A demon."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/12/18, 12:35 pm

Sam scoffed when Corvus basically told him that his signing was bad. Well. He hadn't expected to practice on that day with a random stranger! ... Granted, Corvus wasn't any stranger, but still.
He frowned though when Corvus went back on the topic of vampires. "Why would vampires follow the orders of a... demon?" he asked, unsure of himself, before he signed awkwardly "do you know which demon?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/12/18, 12:55 pm

Corvus signed a single word. "Sobek." It wasn't unlikely for demons to ask for 'help' from creatures, in exchange for their safety. And Sobek, being the sadistic army leader he was, knew exactly what to say to get people to obey. "My informants tell me they have been mobilized to civer this region. They are still looking for their angel fugitive."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/12/18, 01:01 pm

Sam's face grew pale, and he nodded. "Alright. We'll be careful. Thank you, Corvus," he replied. He seemed eager to run back to Harvelle's to warn the others, but hesitated, trying to understand if the hunter had more information to convey out to him. Actually... "what do you know about the angel?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/12/18, 01:24 pm

Corvus walked up to Sam, very close to him. And soon another envelope was being handed to him. This one looked printed, rather than handwritten. "The rogue angel is tied as a soulmate to a human that is supposed to be a very important centerpiece for an Archangel." Corvus let Sam read the letter, then lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention and start signing again. "This is bigger than all of us, Alces."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/12/18, 02:14 pm

Sam looked at the last note with perplexity, and then swallowed hard. He was starting to connect the dots together. He knew for sure that he and his brother were supposed to be a very important centerpiece for an Archangel. And he also knew that Dean loathed his mark to no end. Neither his parents nor his brother had told him why, but he was no idiot.
"Are you suggesting that I just lay low and flee with my friends?" he asked Corvus, confused.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum