Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

2 - Down at Ellen's place

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

2 - Down at Ellen's place - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 - Down at Ellen's place

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 02:09 pm

Selena couldn't look at his father when she recalled the horror of discovering just how her father died. The only thing she and her family had been able to do was to reclaim the bones - recognized thanks to the wedding ring, miraculously left scattered next to them - and cry their hearts out on a mostly empty coffin. She took a deep breath, bravely swallowing back her tears this time. She looked at Wade again, a small smile on her lips. "You died", she explained softly. "Mom cut her hair too. I just... kept it like this."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 02:18 pm

Wade forced a small smile, obviously holding back some tears. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly. "But I'm relieved. I thought some of them might have taken my appearance to do you some harm. I'm glad to know that I'm alone here for a good reason." He looked up to one of the pictures framed on the wall, and finally smiled fondly. "I'll work my ass off to make sure you'll all find a beautiful house and garden here when you arrive."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 02:24 pm

"Please, don't be sorry", Selena answered, her voice soft as she reached for her father's hand to squeeze it. She decided not to tell him that the risk of those ghouls doing something like that was non-existant - she had tracked down each and every one of them personally. Needless to say, their end hadn't been pretty. "We'll just need to find you here. I know I can say that on behalf of everyone."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 02:44 pm

Wade gently squeezed Selena's hand. "Don't rush, though. I'll be patient." He cheered up from that point on, asked some more questions to Selena, and merrily talked to her about some fond memories he had of her and their family.
When one hour had passed, though, the air around them felt instantly heavier.
"Panthera Leo," Raphael calmly called Selena, standing by the doorstep.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 02:53 pm

Selena had been in the middle of a laughter when Raphael had appeared - and her joy had been blown off just like a candle next to an open window. She had barely needed to turn around to aknowledge his presence, and her smile had quickly disappeared. She glanced at her father again, taking in his features for a last time, biting her lower lip. Clearly she did not want to go - one hour had barely even felt enough. But she knew she had to. "I'll see you again", she murmured, getting up from her chair. She didn't let go of Wade's hand, though, not right away.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 03:04 pm

Wade squeezed her hand for as long as she held it. "Be careful, princess," he whispered to her. "Please be careful." He wished to say something else, but resolved against it at the very last second. He wouldn't want to get any more sentimental in front of an archangel. He even glared at Raphael when he saw that he was extending his hand towards his daughter.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 03:23 pm

Selena bit on her lower lip harder. She just nodded, and then took a deep breath before leaving her father's hand reluctanctly, and resting her own into Raphael's. She already regretted not having the time to even say how much she loved and missed him - but like father like daughter, she would have never allowed herself to do so in front of an Archangel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 03:37 pm

Almost as soon as Raphael had caught Selena's hand in his, they were gone from Heaven, and back in that crappy motel room she had rented. He didn't have the humanity to realize just how harsh, how painful the transition would be for her, going from her childhood home where her father was and back to that terrible place.
In fact, he too was gone in a blink. After all, he had no other directives to give her than the one she already knew.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 04:05 pm

Selena was actually glad Raphael had disappeared as soon as he had brought her back. At least that way she could tear up on her own, without fearing to appear weak and defenseless. She picked up all her stuff mechanically, throwing it in her bag, and gave herself some minutes to get a hold on herself again. When she washed her face for the third time, looked at herself in the mirror and deemed herself acceptable enough, she took up her bag and left, off to a better Inn. And possibly to a bar.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 04:33 pm

On the next day, Bobby had gotten up early as he usually did. He was down in the kitchen and making breakfast for he, Ellen and the very hungry boys (and Charlie) that were here with them. In fact, he seemed oddly happy. He was even humming off-tune while cooking the eggs.

In their own bedroom, Castiel had actually slept much, because of the alcohol, and because it was the night of the week during which he felt the natural need to sleep. He looked awfully cute with his hair messy and the way he frowned slightly, trying to recall the events of the previous night while sitting up in his bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 04:41 pm

Ellen had gotten up already herself. She had bid a good morning to Bobby with a smile that was maybe a bit more tender than usual and had gone outside to tend to the horses and the stable. Horknath was reading in a corner of the kitchen after asking if he could help with anything (the answer had probably been "With those giant, clumsy hands of yours? Be a good boy and sit.").

Dean was still snoring loudly, all sprawled over the bed and not giving a single sign of wanting to wake up any time soon. Maybe by seeing this shining example of elegance, Castiel would have remembered just what had happened the night before!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 04:56 pm

Bobby served Horknath his plate of eggs and bacon. "See, I may be old, but I'm still able to cook on my on," he gently teased Horknath. He was totally the one who prevented him from using the kitchen.

Castiel did remember. He felt very self-conscious all of a sudden, and cleared his throat, while getting out of bed to splash some water on his face in the bathroom. While getting properly dressed, he bit on his lips, remembering just how sweet those kisses on the previous night had felt. Once back in the room, he walked towards Dean's bed to look at him, while replaying those memories in his mind.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 05:05 pm

Horknath smiled a bit nervously at Bobby, hastily dropping his book away to grab his breakfast. "I wasn't doubting you because of your age - I just wanted to help", he answered while thanking him for the dish. But let's face it, Bobby had probably done the right thing, stopping him from using the kitchen. We are still talking about someone who can barely put a pan on a fire.

Dean had woken up in the mean time, having heard the noise of running water coming from the bathroom. He cracked one eye open and saw Castiel standing not far from his bed. He straightened up, rubbing his face a bit with a groan. The blanket covering him fell down a bit, revealing his naked, muscular torso. "Hey, you up already. What time is it?", he mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 05:24 pm

"I know," Bobby said, sitting in front of him. "Don't get me wrong, but I do think you might be a much better hunter than you are a cook. By the way... what would you think about joining our group permanently?" He asked him bluntly, looking at him from over his plate.

Castiel's eyes trailed down, and didn't leave Dean's torso while he replied "Eight forty-seven. We are late." He didn't make a move to get downstairs, though. He just stood there. Trying not to think too hard about how much he wanted to kiss Dean right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 05:31 pm

"I am a terrible cook", Horknath confirmed with a nod, starting to eat right away part of his eggs. Eggs on which he choked at that question. "Permanently?", he managed to repeat after finally swallowing down that mouthful. "You'd wish me to stay with your group?"

"Ugh. I hope there's some breakfast left", Dean muttered upon learning the time. "I'm glad we managed to sleep in, though. Always getting up at four is so not my jam!" He peeked at Castiel from behind his hand - he had still been rubbing his face a bit - and noticed his gaze. He held back a smirk. Well, he wasn't stupid. He was rather good at picking up on sexual tension when he saw it. He got up from the bed, standing in front of the other man, arms crossed on his chest. "So", he started, eyes darting for a brief instant on the inviting pair of lips that were close enough to make him wish he could lean in and kiss them again, "we get down?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 05:43 pm

Bobby shrugged. "Well. You're a good hunter, as I said. And you and Acles make a pretty good tandem on the field. I'm just saying, if you don't have particular plans, you're welcome among us."

"You might need to get dressed first," Castiel replied, finally managing to look at Dean in the eye. Only to look down at his lips then, and wet his own. Completely unaware of how easy it was to ready him. "Did you... sleep well, then?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 05:58 pm

"..." Horknath's eyes fell on his covered soulmate mark for a second, out of instinct. "I... might have something left to do, before I can accept your invitation", he said then, answering honestly. "But I'll take it into consideration." He liked that place - and he liked those people as well. This could be a potential future life to embrace!

"I did", Dean answered calmly, his smirk just getting larger when he caught sight of Castiel's tongue peeking out of his mouth to wet his lips. "And you?" He took a step forward. "Did you sleep well? Or you need a kiss to start off the day better?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 06:03 pm

"I understand. Take your time, son," Bobby told him, in a calm voice. "We might stay in the area for a little while anyway. We all need to rest a bit." And, for once, he wanted to spend time with Ellen doing nothing in particular.

Castiel was about to reply to Dean, but the last question caught him off-guard, and he felt really, really self-conscious all of a sudden. "I... I do wish to kiss you at some given point if you agree to it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 06:29 pm

Horknath nodded. "Sure. I understand that." He looked around for a second. "I think I'd like to stop here for a bit too. Get back my strength - maybe ask to some of you if you'd feel like coming back with me to the town where you found me." He paused, hesitating a bit. "Since that's where I have some... things I should do."

Dean blinked. Then frowned slightly, looking confused as he took a small step back. "You mean- you wouldn't want to kiss me now, then?", he asked, suddenly feeling just as self-conscious. He thought he had managed to read into the mood well enough, but maybe he had come onto Castiel a bit too hard.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 06:41 pm

Bobby frowned slightly, but only for a short while. He quickly nodded. "Sure. The boys still have outfits to retrieve. And I'm not sure they actually paid for their coats, so we definitely have to go back." He hesitated. "I'm not sure we should bring Alaskan along, though."

"I do," Castiel replied, stepping forward. "... Do you?" Gosh, was it hard not to understand human implied codes! He looked a bit lost, because he really, really wished to kiss Dean right now. "I know I'm probably not very good at it," he then said, realizing this was maybe the reason why the other man wasn't as thrilled by the idea as he was.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 06:48 pm

Horknath frowned. "I agree", he grunted, glaring at his half-empty plate. "He could be in danger. Angels are probably still looking for him, so the more he stays hidden the better. Bringing him around would just be like putting a big red sign on him."

"..." Dean raised a brow. "I thought that had been pretty clear", he observed, a bit puzzled. "If not from how close I got to you this morning at least from all the kisses we shared yesterday night. Or was I not obvious enough maybe?" He took a step forward too again, now that he was sure his intentions were reciprocated.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 06:57 pm

Bobby nodded. "I'm surprised we haven't encountered more angels, by the way." He didn't like to explicitly word out that he wasn't trusting one of their companions, but... "Back there, Raphael himself showed up. Without his assigned hunter. But after that? We didn't even encounter a single angel soldier, or an official hunter."

"I-" Castiel looked down at Dean's lips again, his own mouth going dry. "I'm sorry. This is my first time experiencing such attraction. I don't know the signs," he whispered. Also letting Dean sort of know that he had probably stolen his first kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 07:08 pm

Horknath scratched his head. He seemed quite perplexed too. "Well... we met the Anubis", he remembered after a little while. "But it's true, we didn't really stumble in any angel, nor hired hunter. ... it could have to do with the fact that Alaskan is bearing some protection spells", he exclaimed then. "I guess those hide him from angels, at least a bit."

Dean blinked. Then let out an incredulous chuckle, scratching his head. "Damn. You really are just as unaware as you look then", he observed with a smile. A shy, small one. "I... hope I didn't disappoint, then?" He let his hands rest on Castiel's hips, so close to him their noses were almost touching.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/12/18, 07:11 pm

"... Do you happen to know which spells he uses?" Bobby frowned Granted, he had surprised Castiel once reading a spellbook. But this was basic, very basic witch magic. It probably didn't have much in it about powerful angel-proof spells.

"No," Castiel replied, frowning just a bit. "It was very... very pleasant, what we shared last night," he whispered, looking down at Dean's lips again. "I'm sorry if I did. Disappoint you, that is." Heck, he didn't know it was such a big deal actually. Were there rankings? Precise expectations to meet?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/12/18, 07:20 pm

Horknath shook his head. "No. Sorry", he answered, scratching his beard. "I prefer not to put my nose into books that talk about magic. It scares me a bit, and I don't trust it", he murmured, finishing up his breakfast. "To get hidden, I prefer to rely on my anti-possession tattoos."

"Oh. If that's what you're afraid of, don't think about it. I very much enjoyed myself too." Dean grinned, now definitely emboldened by Castiel's statement. How cute, he was just afraid of not being good. "Your mouth felt amazing against mine - and you were just the right kind of pliant. I loved it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum