Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

4 - Complications

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

4 - Complications - Page 4 Empty Re: 4 - Complications

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 10:36 pm

Crowley hummed, scratching his chin. No matter where he was, he always looked like he was in total control of the situation. "Well. Isn't this your home?" He smirked. "Am I not a guest? I think I do deserve to be... entertained."

Chuck took in a deep breath. "I know", he answered in a whisper, after a while. "I know, but - I don't know what I will do now. I just know I will feel alone, for a little while. It is absurd, but - but I had a family, and it just crumbled under my fingers." He passed a hand over his face.

Last edited by Gravirei on 29/10/18, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 10:43 pm

"My. I guess I'll try to keep you entertained, then." Hanakael smiled and straddled Crowley's lap, before he brought his hand to himself, licking his lower lip.

"You haven't lost your family, Chuck. If anything, you've lost an emotionally abusive wife, her own stuck-up family. But you still have your boys," Bobby reminded him with a soft voice. "Trust me. They're more than what you need to be happy."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 10:54 pm

Crowley made space so that Hanakael could settle more comfortably on his lap, and held his gaze, licking his lip as well. He brought his hands on his lover's waist, squeezing it a bit.

Chuck sighed again. "Maybe you're right. But I... I've still been an absent father. I've let Rachel do what she pleased. Will they want to be at my side, even with that? Even though I did what I could, I can't say I was good." He rested his head against the cold window.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 11:03 pm

Hanakael had to hold back a moan. Having Crowley under him, looking at him while he followed his orders... It sure twisted his guts in the most pleasant way.

"You idjit," Bobby cursed, before he turned his head to the side, with a scold. "Who always made sure to show up to one of his boys' games, or theater play? You've got six of them, Chuck, and I don't remember you missing a single one of their birthdays." He took a deep breath, trying to get a hold of himself. "You should forget about it all for tonight. Try to just calm down a bit. It'll be better tomorrow," he ended up saying in a softer voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 08:53 am

Crowley was an observant man - reason for which he did notice Hanakael's pleasant reaction to that situation. He smirked, and leant towards his lover, catching the shell of his ear in between his teeth. "Go on", he ordered experimentally in a low growl, hands still squeezing his flesh.

Chuck flinched slightly in front of that reprimand - but he did understand why Bobby was scolding him right now. So he took a deep breath and turned, offering a weak smile to his friend. "You're right. I... guess I'll be better tomorrow."
Unknown to both of them, Lucien - who had been eavesdropping in a well-hidden place - was already spreading the news like wildfire to his other brothers, via messaging. "So, guys. Dad's getting that divorce." After dropping that bomb, he could be satisfied!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/18, 08:16 pm

Hanakael nodded and kept moving his finger inside himself, biting his lips to prevent any too shameful noises from slipping through. He had no shame when Crowley was drawing those moans from him, but when he was the one touching himself, it was a whole other thing.

Bobby finally let out a small smile. "Good. Have you had dinner yet, by the way?"
Castiel looked at his phone in the middle of his movie with Dean, and straightened up, paling. "Oh no," he whispered. He knew he was the reason behind this. And he knew Chuck might be suffering right now because of it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 08:39 pm

Crowley didn't like all the restrain his lover was showing. Not at all. He slowly brought one of his hands in between them, and wrapped his fingers around Hanakael's length, starting to caress it. "Up with that volume, sweetheart", he whispered, eyes filled with lust.

Chuck shook his head. "I didn't really have the time", he answered with half a smile. "You?" He paused, suddenly realizing he hadn't even thanked his friend for coming all the way to his place to pick him up. "Thanks, Bobby", he said, a bit shamefully. "I'm sorry you had to drive this much to get me, on such a short notice..."
Dean got startled by that sudden movement, and looked at Castiel. "What happened?", he asked, blinking. He frowned immediately after. "Your mom?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/18, 08:51 pm

Hanakael held back a moan. On a second thought... he let out the next moan without holding back anymore, since Crowley was caressing him in such a delicious way. "I'm sorry, I'm- still not used to this."

"That's what friends are for, Chuck. You'd do the same for me." Bobby smiled back at him. "How about a big ol'steak. my treat. We can go to Jenny's, have a bite, drink a bit, suck at bowling and then crash at my place."
"...No, it's- Lucien," Castiel explained a bit awkwardly. "He says my dad asked for a divorce."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 09:12 pm

"You're forgiven", Crowley purred, keeping on stroking him. "But only if you keep doing your thing, love." He himself was painfully hard by now, and he could find a bit of relief only as he moved his hand against Hanakael's length.

"Of course I would", Chuck answered, smiling again. This time, a bit less tiredly. "And... yes, I guess that sounds nice. But I have to warn you - I trained since last time. I may suck a bit less than you", he joked.
Dean straightened up. "Woah. And you... think he asked for it because of what happened today?" He seemed thoughtful. "Maybe he just grew tired of that harpy asshole."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/18, 09:29 pm

Hanakael shivered and sighed under Crowley's delicious touches. "I'll be ready soon," he promised Crowley, while he kept those fingers moving for him. Soon enough, indeed, he pulled them out, and reached for the condom.

"You're bluffing," Bobby almost chuckled. He drove Chuck all the way to that dinner, so they would have a quiet evening, and he would help him to forget about his recent fight with Rachel. And maybe, just maybe, help him try to welcome his newfound freedom.
Castiel's brows furrowed. "He must be devastated," he whispered, before he sighed. "I know he's felt the need to do so for a long time, but he's always been so scared of ending up alone. I don't know if I should try to call him."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 09:56 pm

Crowley followed each and every move Hanakael did, hungrily, stopping to massage his shaft. "Remember, darling, that as a guest, I am expecting you to do everything", he purred, catching his chin between his now free hand. He smirked. "But, also remember who is in control here."

Chuck laughed. That evening out actually did help him forget, for a while - and it also demonstrated plenty that yes. Yes, he was bluffing.
Dean nodded softly. "Do whatever feels is right. I am sure someone is already tending to him - he looks like a guy who has lots of friends." He paused the movie, expecting Castiel to go and talk to his dad.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/18, 10:06 pm

Hanakael swallowed hard, but he kept on smiling, and ripped off the condom's wrapping with his teeth, before he placed it on his lover's length. "Does that mean you wish to guide me?" Oh, he would love that.

Castiel hesitated for a bit, but then turned to Dean. "I won't be long," he promised him. He stood up, and immediately dialed Chuck's number, while going back into the bedroom.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 10:28 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip. The feeling of his lover finally touching him, even if that lightly, made him hiss with pleasure. "Guide? Oh, no, sweetheart. I will order, and you will obey", he growled, grabbing Hanakael's hair and pulling on it.

Chuck was - luckily - pausing from his turn at bowling when his phone rang. He picked it up, frowned a bit when he saw that Castiel was calling and answered right away. "Cas? What is happening? Are you alright?" Maybe Michael had gone back? Maybe Rachel had harassed him!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/18, 10:34 pm

Hanakael shivered, and slightly hunched forward, while placing himself on top of Crowley. "I'm listening," he whispered, on edge. Yes. He was being very responsible to the demon's dominant attitude.

"I'm okay, but- Lucien wrote to say you're divorcing Mom? Is that true?" Castiel was mostly worried for Chuck, to be true. At least he did not sound like he wasn't expecting this.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/18, 10:59 pm

Crowley grinned. "Good boy", he purred, hand releasing its vicious grip and gently petting his hair. "Get down. Let me get all in. Slowly", he warned then. Hanakael looked so hot all pliant like that - how had he lived without?

"I- how did Lucien-" Chuck took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose. He answered only after a while, maybe getting Castiel to worry in the meantime! "Yes. I told her I am going to get a divorce. I left home, and I don't... I think it will be definitive this time. I am not going back." He paused again. "I'm with Bobby... Robert, now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/18, 08:17 pm

Hanakael bit his lower lip and nodded, before he slowly got down on Crowley's length, taking him in. He took a deep breath and moaned through it, until he finally settled still, with his lover buried deep beneath him.

"How do you feel?" was the second thing Castiel felt like asking his father after that confirmation. "Are you alright? She didn't- she wasn't too harsh, was she?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/18, 08:35 pm

Crowley groaned, and stifled yet another one biting on his lower lip. "You feel so good, Hana", he whispered. "Hot and so tight, even after I've had you all these times." He nibbled on his lover's neck. "As soon as you're ready. I want you to start a pace", he ordered in a low voice then.

Chuck felt honestly moved at the genuine worry in Castiel's voice. "I'm... I'm ok, Cas. I am still a bit shocked by what I did, but I know it was the right thing to do." He let out a small laugh at the next question. "Well, you know how she is. She's always harsh - but I won't give you the gore-y details."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/18, 08:51 pm

Hanakael held back a breathless chuckle, and nodded. He took a bit of time to adjust, then wrapped his arms around Crowley's shoulders to start a slow pace, moaning softly. "I'm sorry I'm not as- eloquent as you in those times ~"

Castiel couldn't help but smile. "I'm relieved. Take care, Dad. And... If you ever feel like talking about it, you can always phone me. You can also come to my place this week-end if you need a bit of air."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/18, 09:11 pm

Crowley chuckled breathlessly, letting out a moan himself as Hanakael started moving. "Takes exercise, love. We will work on that~" He took a hold of his hips, but didn't force him. He preferred for his lover to find his own rhythm by himself.

Chuck couldn't help but finally smile for good. "You're too nice for your own good", he reproached him kindly, but definitely feeling grateful. "If you feel like letting your old man sleep on the couch for a couple of nights, I'll gladly come by to see you." He smiled softly. "I'll be ok. More, since I know I have Robert, and you, ready to comfort me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/18, 09:25 pm

Hanakael was still a bit hesitant at first, but he soon found confidence, and began to rock his hips steadily, almost slamming himself down on Crowley's length with each thrust. He bit his lower lip, refraining yet another pleased smile, before he quickened the pace up a bit.

"I'm sure the others think the same. They- probably have blocked Lucien on facebook, though. I'll pass the word around," Castiel added a bit awkwardly. "Take care, dad."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/18, 09:45 pm

Crowley growled all his approval, and soon enough started helping Hanakael out by thrusting upwards, meeting his hips with his own in an almost brutal pace by now. He moaned filthy compliments, and groaned his lover's name.

"You too, Cas. See you soon", Chuck added, before closing the call. He sighed, feeling a bit sorry about all the worry that he was probably causing. He decided to write a message to all his sons - at least to Gabriel, Balthazar and Raphael - to assure them that he was fine.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/18, 10:03 pm

Hanakael let out a cry of pleasure, then another one, and so on. Sometimes, Crowley's name was on his lips, but when he was nearing his release... It's another name he moaned into the demon's ear. Crowley's human first name, which he almost purred with delight.

Even Raphael would try to call Chuck immediately, shocked by the news ! YES. He would of course ask permission to Selena to take a moment off their romantic evening.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/18, 10:28 pm

Crowley's eyes lit up with their devilish red light as he heard his name - his real name - on Hanakael's lips. It sounded so sweet, so out of place uttered in the throes of passion, that made him all the more vicious, nails raking over his lover's back, hips thrusting harder into him. He growled prophanities, surprised when he felt himself getting... surprisingly close, all of a sudden. "Hanakael", he groaned, as if to warn him.

And Selena would have graciously given him some time off from their intimate dinner, seen as the situation was quite... something. Chuck put all of himself into reassuring Raphael that yes, he was fine, don't worry!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/18, 10:35 pm

Hanakael didn't need any more warning. Actually, it was so rare that Crowley said his whole name that he didn't need more than a few more thrusts to shiver with delight and come with a soft cry, while tightening his fingers into the demon's hair.

Raphael sighed with relief, and then smiled. "Now if you want some help to close that common bank account and take back what is rightfully yours, feel free to ask me. I'm also there for any financial counselling you might need." That man was a vicious banker, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/18, 10:47 pm

Crowley let out a somewhat loud moan as he came as well, immediately after his lover. He rested his head back on the couch, breathing heavy. He laughed, almost silently. "Oh, Hana. You played me like a fiddle", he lightly reproached him, a smirk on his lips. He raised a hand to caress his cheek. "I might be a bad influence after all~"

"Um... yes, I will have to do that, after all", Chuck answered, hesitantly. He wasn't really good with that kind of stuff. Raphael, on the other hand, was... well. Passionate. "I'll count on you, then. Thank you, son." He tried to smile. "How's Selena?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum