Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

4 - Complications

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

4 - Complications - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 - Complications

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 06:47 pm

Crowley laughed. "Darling. Who you sleep with has nothing to do with where you end up", he drawled. "But nonetheless - here we are. Big revelation of the week you've been having the time of your life with a demon from hell. Who happens to be your boss." He sighed. "You can keep the apartment. I guess I can wait for your resignation papers by Monday?" Yes, he didn't have much hopes.

Dean hugged him close, whispering soft encouragements. "Hey, I know. Ok? You're hurt now, and I understand." He paused. "Do you... want to just stay like this maybe?" He seemed unsure. "We can phone your dad later. Let him know what happened before he hears from... Sir Broom-in-his-butt there." He smiled, unsure, trying to joke a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 06:57 pm

Hanakael blinked. But then... his whole face softened when he understood. "I just told you I'd sell my soul to be able to stay at your side for as long as I could. Is Monday all of what my soul's worth?" He couldn't help a soft smile. "Aouch."

Castiel remained thoughtful for a moment. "I should call my dad right away. Tell him what happened, and... then try to forget about it with you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 07:17 pm

Crowley blinked, his expression for an instant surprised before it got back being politely neutral. "You're saying to me that you still... mean what you said?", he answered, his voice low. "You can think twice, you know. Until you don't sign a contract, your soul is just yours." He smirked. "Besides... your soul would definitely be something I'd love to keep for myself, in that handsome body of yours."

Dean nodded, thoughtfully. "Go ahead. I'll, uh. Give you privacy, ok? Get a couple beers for ourselves, and actually pick a movie, this time. What about it?" He kissed Castiel's forehead, gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 07:25 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "So how about I entrust you with it? I mean... What's in there for me to lose, aside from the ownership to my soul?"

Castiel forced a smile, and nodded. "Would you mind ordering food too? I think I'll be better once we'll have had dinner. And I don't know how long I'll be on the phone."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 09:18 pm

Crowley chuckled with disbelief. "Oh, it would just cost you your eternal salvation. Not much", he said lightly, still smiling. "You don't want me to have that much power over you, sweetheart. You are young, and smart - you can do better." He smiled, a bit bitterly. "I have nothing to offer, in exchange."

"Sure." Dean nodded, with a small, unsure smile on his lips. "I'll do that. Chinese take away, the usual stuff. You can... go to the bedroom meanwhile, if you want to be alone?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 09:30 pm

Hanakael stood up once more, and closed the distance between him and Crowley, to lay a soft kiss on his lips. "You do. All I wish for is to be at your side, be it as your lover or your assistant. I told you: I've never been happier since the day we met."

Castiel nodded, and kissed Dean softly, for a long while. "Thank you." He forced a small smile at him, and stood up to go to his room, where he took a deep breath and dialed his dad's number.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 09:45 pm

Crowley let Hanakael kiss him - honestly, he was still pretty surprised. But he soon forgot about it, and kissed him back briefly before chuckling. "Hm. Well, if you're so convinced about it", he conceded in the end - almost feeling his heart soar in his chest. "Maybe I can make it so that you don't... have that small clause of the painful death. I'll just have you be immortal."

Chuck was still at work at that time - being a mayor was a full time job, and he was glad to stay in his office as opposed to get early back home and stay in Rachel's annoying company. He picked up the phone, and his tired face lit up when he saw who was calling him. "Cas! It's good to hear from you, my boy - how are you doing?", he immediately asked, cheerfully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 09:52 pm

Hanakael chuckled kindly. "Is this really how long you wish for me to stay by your side? Where do I sign?" He wrapped his arms around Crowley's waist, keeping him close.

"Hi, Dad," Castiel replied a bit awkwardly, as he sat down on his bed. "I'm- not so well, actually. But I don't want to disturb you if you're at work." Which he actually highly suspected, too.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 09:59 pm

Crowley smiled up yo him, a weird light in his eyes. He snapped his fingers and a long ass contract unfolded from his hand. "Down there - that is, if you want to do it the boring way", he provoked Hanakael, leaning in to nuzzle against his neck.

Chuck frowned slightly. His son's voice sounded a bit weird in fact. "Please, I'll find time for you right now! Don't worry, I'll just - Claire, can you pick this up for a bit? I need to speak with my son", he asked to his assistant as he got up from his chair. He got in a more private corner, and leant against the wall. "What do you mean you're not well? What's wrong?", he asked, worried.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 10:12 pm

Hanakael chuckled. "Alright. What's the non-boring way?" He tried to get a look at that contract, though. How could it possibly be so long?

Castiel took a deep breath. "Michael came, tonight. I- the door was open. I didn't hear him coming in, and he- he knows about Dean and me." His voice was shaking a bit. Oddly enough, he was angry.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 10:26 pm

Crowley's smile morphed into a smirk. He licked his lips. "The way I like better", he purred, getting even closer to Hanakael. "You have to put that mouth of yours to... good use", he purred. "Most contracts get sealed with a good, long kiss~"

Chuck's frown only deepened. He straightened up, suddenly worried. "Are you and Dean alright? Did Michael get-" He passed a hand over his face. "He didn't get physical, did he?" He remembered very well how his eldest son and Balthazar had almost had a big fight at the time of Balth's coming out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 10:35 pm

Hanakael smirked back. "Oh. And do you need me to read all of that before we seal it together, or can I trust you with the details ? ~"

"He... tried," Castiel replied a bit awkwardly. "I think Dean broke his nose." He ran a hand on his face, taking a deep breath. "At least, from what it sounded like and looked like, I think he broke it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 10:51 pm

"Trusting me is risky, love", Crowley purred lasciviously, the contract vanishing in thin air as his hands both rested on Hanakael's hips. "But I am in this field since centuries~ I think I can handle the formalities to... kick off certain parts of your contract. If you want to give me the benefit of the doubt."

Chuck groaned, and pinched his nose. "He'll hear from me when he'll get home - I can't believe this! Don't worry Cas. I'll have it my way this time, whatever your mother has to-" He paled. Oh God. Michael would have told Rachel right away, without a doubt. "-whatever she has to say", he went on after scolding himself. It wasn't time, his son needed him!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 11:05 pm

Hanakael hesitated for a short while, but- Crowley had been so honest with him. He did seem to care about him. So in the end, his smile just widened. "I do trust you. My soul's yours," he whispered, as he leaned in to kiss Crowley, since it was the way to seal their deal. Oddly enough, this felt just like any other kiss their had shared. How strange!

"That's- also why I called," Castiel replied a bit awkwardly. "If Michael calls her tonight, I'm... sorry for the mood you'll have at home because of me, dad."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 11:18 pm

Crowley frowned, in fact. How... peculiar. That kiss felt just common, like any other one. There was nothing supernatural (badumtss) about it at all! He kissed Hanakael again and again, even deepening it, hands greedily grabbing at his clothes and pushing his lover closer against him.

Chuck snorted. Unbelievable, Castiel was getting worried for him? Typical. "Cas, please. This is nothing, compared to what you just went through. Whatever the mood will be, I will defend you, straight on. Don't worry, alright?" He smiled, trying to convey how reassuring he meant to be even through the phone.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/18, 11:30 pm

Hanakael chuckled against Crowley's lips, and ended up breaking the kiss after a while, to take a deep breath. "Wow. Is sealing a contract always that intense? I might get jealous," he gently teased his beloved.

"Okay," Castiel sighed after a little while, before a smile finally blossomed on his lips. "Thank you, Dad. For everything." He felt like this wasn't enough to convey just how thankful he was for Chuck to be such a good father. But he couldn't think of stronger words right now, given the state he was in.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/18, 11:37 pm

Crowley scoffed, touching his own lips. What now, had his contract-sealung machine broke? No. No, it had to do with his young lover's soul... When he had reached for it, it had felt... cold. Fake, even. How could that be? He needed to investigate that further. He chuckled, though, and kissed Hanakael's neck. "Only when it's you", he purred. There was no need to make him worry.

"Don't mention it", Chuck answered, smiling. "If you feel down, give a call to Gabriel - or maybe get on Skype with Balth. Okay? Gotta go now. Reach me if you need anything."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 08:51 am

Hanakael chuckled back, and looked fondly at Crowley. "I hate to kill the mood, but I think we should move on to the main course, before I feel like undressing for you... I mean, for dessert."

Castiel agreed to it. "I should probably do that, yes. Thanks, Dad." He then took a deep breath. "I should go. Dean might be waiting for me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 12:02 pm

"And you call that killing the mood?" Crowley grinned and finally freed Hanakael from his claws. He walked back to the table and sat on the stool, crossing his legs. "I am quite in a hurry to get to the dessert, now", he purred, holding his lover's gaze.

"Go then. Don't make him get worried", Chuck smiled kindly. "Let me know if anything happens. I'll handle the situation here." He looked up to see that his assistant was calling for him. "I'll go now. Be good and try to relax. Bye, Cas."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 01:44 pm

Hanakael chuckled and went to fetch their main course, as well as another bottle of wine. He knew Crowley well enough by now to know which kind of wine he should take to please his beloved.

"Bye, Dad. I love you," Castiel replied with a soft sigh, before he ended the call. He then quickly texted both his favorite brothers the same thing: 'Michael knows I'm gay. Dean broke his nose.', and went to find back his boyfriend.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 03:48 pm

Indeed, Hanakael seemed to know him pretty well. Crowley poured the wine for both of them, and started cutting into the meat. "Well, can't say I need to eat, but it's still a pleasure when something's done good", he mused, smirking up at his lover.

"Love you too, son", Chuck replied before ending the call as well.
Dean had just finished arranging the living room - pillows, the god-awful plaid blanket they had bought together as a sort of joke (but it was all warm and nice, so they ended up using it anyway) and the chinese food that had just arrived on the little table in front of them, along with their chopsticks. He lifted up his gaze and smiled warmly at Castiel. "Hey! There you are. Look, I narrowed down the choice to three movies - you can pick whatever you want!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 03:59 pm

Hanakael looked at Crowley with a renewed curiosity. "Could you... tell me a bit more about you? I mean, aside from knowing that you're a demon now, I don't exactly see what that means for you."

"..." Castiel's face lit up with a soft smile. That whole scenery looked so damn romantic, he still wasn't used to it. "Thank you, Dean." He walked to the sofa to sit on it, and took a look at those movies. In the end, maybe his evening wasn't so ruined!
Well. Somebody else's evening would surely be. For Michael had already called Rachel, and she was throwing a tantrum back at home even before Chuck got home.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 04:22 pm

Crowley raised a brow, lips curling in front of Hanakael's curiosity. "Well... for starters, what you have in front of you isn't the body I was born into. It's an empty vessel. Or, it was, before I started possessing it. Now it's mine." He kept eating, as if he was talking about something mundane lile the current weather. "I made the unfortunate choice of selling my soul when I was alive - when I died I went through unspeakable tortures, became a demon myself. Story of my life."

Dean lit up with a smile hinself. Well, he was glad to see his boyfriend smile! "Hey, no probs. Now get all rolled up in that hideous blanket, cocoon yourself, and then we snuggle while we watch stuff." He crouched in front of the table, waiting so that when Castiel finally chose a movie, he could immediately put it on.
And Chuck had already steeled himself before even coming into that household of hell - he was ready to bring everyone down, and no Rachel could make him lower his head this time!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 04:36 pm

Surprise, then curiosity marked Hanakael's face. "Why did you sell your soul for? Was it worth all of the pain?" Sure, it was probably all in the past, and since a good while for Crowley. But still, he sure hoped he didn't regret it too much, in some way. He probably couldn't regret selling his. Then again, he had no clue he had failed to do so.

Castiel did nestle against Dean, and went on relaxing a bit in his company.
Meanwhile, at Chuck's house, Rachel was too busy sniffing loudly in the kitchen to have bothered about cooking at all, wrecked by the phone call she had gotten. Her little Cassie! She had such hopes for him!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 05:04 pm

"... on a second thought? Not at all." Crowley laughed, a bit nervously actually. "I'd rather not tell what I sold my soul for. I don't want to get someone I fully intend to make love to by the end of the night to laugh their ass off at me and my poor decision-making."

Chuck carefully stepped in the kitchen, his sixth sense yelling at him that it would have been better to just turn around and flee while he could. But he didn't, instead choosing to play the obliviousness card. "Hi, Rachel", he greeted her, with a hesitant smile. "Dear? Are you alright?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum