ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

3 - I think I love you

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

3 - I think I love you - Page 17 Empty Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary 22/10/18, 10:15 pm

Hanakael swallowed him until the very end, then pulled away, licking his lips. He did smile at Crowley when he stood up once more though, with a proud grin. "You were delicious," he whispered to his lover's ear.

Castiel felt his cheeks flush once more, and he laid down with a smile. He felt very self-conscious when he spread out his legs to reach between them for his entrance.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/18, 10:36 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip, holding back a smug smile. "That filthy mouth of yours will be the end of me, sweetheart", he purred, licking a long, wet stripe behind Hanakael's ear. "I must tell you, though... The show you put up for me made me get even hungrier~" His hand travelled south, clever fingers wrapping swiftly around his lover's manhood. "Is there anything you could give me?"

Dean licked his dried lips, eyes once again following Castiel's fingers as they dipped in between his legs, teasing at his entrance. He kept stroking his leg with his hand, actually sliding up to reach his thigh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/18, 10:49 pm

Hanakael chuckled, and gasped when he felt Crowley's hand on his own aching groin. "Mh- I would give you my whole self, if that would be enough to satisfy you," he smiled at his lover's ear, before he nuzzled his neck, lovingly.

Castiel gasped for air when he felt Dean touching him that high. Just a few seconds later, he finally dared to press a finger inside, to get used to the feeling first. All the while, he did not dare to look elsewhere than Dean's face.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/18, 10:55 pm

Crowley tilted his head to give more space to Hanakael, humming pleased. "I think I'll limit myself in eating you up", he mused in the end, a smirk on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes. "All of you." He slid off of the counter, licking his lips. "Hop on, love. Don't make me wait."

Dean looked back at Castiel, hunger evident in his eyes. He shot a smile to him, thumb rubbing soothingly into the sensitive skin of his inner thigh. "I want you to pretend that it's me, doing that to you", he whispered, almost tenderly. "Because next time we do this, be sure. It will be me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/18, 08:12 pm

Hanakael bit his lower lip, trying to hide just how giddy he was. He jumped onto the counter, like Crowley had asked him to. "Wouldn't you rather take me?" He gently teased him.

Castiel let out a sudden moan, and had to close his eyes for a few seconds, to gather his thoughts. When he finally opened them again, he had to hold back another moan. "It's- so unreal. I feel like I'm going to wake up any moment now, after a weirdly detailed wet dream", he said with a shy smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/18, 08:41 pm

Crowley grinned, making a scene of slowly licking his lips as he stared at his lover's naked body. He grabbed his thighs with both his hands and spread them open, half-lidded, hungry eyes holding Hanakael's gaze. "We have the whole day", he purred. "And I'd rather start with breakfast", he added as he dipped down to kiss the patch of skin under his navel.

Dean had to bite on his lip to stifle a deep, aroused groan when he heard his boyfriend's moans. He chuckled breathlessly, hand sliding further up and teasing the skin just close to the base of his length. "Believe me. I have the same feeling", he whispered. "I had this particular wet dream so, so many times..." He stared at Castiel's finger, buried in his own heat, and let out a small moan.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/18, 08:53 pm

Hanakael let out a heavy, pleased sigh when he felt Crowley's lips on him. He was fully hard already, but he knew his lover enough by now to understand he would tease him a whole lot. Let's be honest, he had nothing against that. Especially after being promised a long, pleasant day.

Castiel wet his own lips, trying to remain focused on Dean's face, to hide his own embarrassment. He kept on working on himself though, to the point he was able to slowly slide a second finger in. "What- dream?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/18, 09:13 pm

And Crowley did have in program a long, long session of cruel teasing. He left open-mouthed kisses all around the base of Hanakael's shaft, nibbling and licking and sucking the sensitive skin of his inner thighs. Just barely brushing his nose against his lover's shaft, nudging it. He looked up at his poor victim from time to time, smirking diabolically.

Dean gulped. He couldn't avoid to just stare at what Castiel was doing. He licked his lips, dry yet again. "Usually it... starts with me waking up at night, and hearing something from your bedroom. I get up, open your door and you're-" He bit his lower lip, unsure if to go on. "... you're fingering yourself, legs spread open, moaning my name." He seemed flushed, for some reason. He stopped talking, biting on his tongue this time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/18, 09:25 pm

Hanakael was a moaning, panting mess once more. His body was aching so much for contact that he kept pleading silently for Crowley to stop, until he couldn't take it anymore, and moaned his lover's name, protest audible in his broken voice.

Castiel's cheeks fired up again. "You... Really?" He bit his lips together for a little while, then held back a soft chuckle. "So you've been wanting to... make love to me since then?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/18, 09:54 pm

Crowley laughed silently, enjoying, no, loving how desperate Hanakael sounded right then. And the way he said his name... It sounded so nice. So right. But he did take pity on his poor distraught lover, and finally took the tip of his length in his mouth, after teasing it with his tongue. He sucked on it a bit, and started bobbing his head to take more and more of it in his mouth.

Dean looked away for a second, face flushed dark with embarrassment. He dared to peek back at Castiel again. "Well... I... yes", he confessed. "I've had fantasies about you and I, having sex, since... well, a while now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/18, 10:07 pm

Hanakael moaned deeply when Crowley finally touched him. In fact, he had been yearning for his touch so much that he had to remain focused, so he wouldn't come too soon. He was pretty sure Crowley had done it on purpose, too.

Castiel licked his lower lip, and held back a moan again. Dean's confession, added to the touches he was giving himself were driving him slowly mad with desire. He didn't wait much longer to try and slide a third finger in. "And- What- how would you like to... have sex with me?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/18, 10:32 pm

Crowley hummed, getting Hanakael's length deeper and deeper down his throat until he could feel the tip hit the back of it. Well, it was easier for him - he had no gag reflex whatsoever. And he knew another couple of tricks that only centuries of fooling around can teach you. He reached up to massage his lover's lower belly, swallowing. Making his throat tighten around the shaft.

"I want - I imagined I would have grabbed your legs, raised them and bury myself into you. Making you moan and scream my name." Dean couldn't stop watching the show Castiel was putting up in front of him, eyes drawn to his slick fingers moving in and put of his entrance. He was hard by now, and his head swimming in a thick fog of lust that made confessing all the more easy. "Or I would have flipped you on your belly, and grabbed your hips. But lately I... wanted to see your face more."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/18, 10:44 pm

Hanakael cried out Crowley's name, in between shameful moans. Soon enough, he was having a hard time to breathe. "Crowley, I'm- I won't... last long," he almost whimpered, because it felt so good, and he really didn't want it to stop.

Castiel had to hold back another moan at that thought, and took out his fingers at once, his breath shallow. "Then let's do it," he said, his voice now low and raspy with desire. "I- I'm ready, Dean."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/18, 10:53 pm

Crowley wondered if that was supposed to stop him or to spur him on. Because it definitely caused the latter to happen. He barely hummed in acknowledgement, merely sucking on the tip of Hanakael's length now while his hand massaged the rest of it. He threw him a single glance, challenging, just like he had done before.

Dean gulped, and nodded slowly. He tore open the small package he had been holding with his teeth, like he always used to do, and carefully rolled the condom down his shaft, hissing a bit. He looked at Castiel, and bit his lower lip while he slowly moved to position himself in between his legs. "I don't want to have sex with you tonight, Cas", he murmured, lowering his gaze. "I want to make love to you." He gently made his boyfriend part his legs a bit more and scooted closer, pressing against his entrance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/18, 09:22 pm

Hanakael's moans became much, much louder, until he finally came, holding Crowley's gaze with his own, clouded with lust. He shivered once more, and closed his eyes to focus on that delicious feeling a bit, still moaning Crowley's name.

Castiel shivered so hard he'd swear his length had just twitched with a renewed lust, from those words alone. He bit on his lower lip, and reached down to wipe the remaining lube on Dean's shaft, taking the opportunity to caress it a bit, before he steadied him against his entrance. Panting, he smiled back to Dean. "I know. I know you will."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/18, 09:42 pm

Crowley greedily swallowed down all that Hanakael had to offer to him. He finally let go of his lover's length, cleaning it up with his tongue before standing up on his feet. He took in Hanakael's disheveled expression, pleasure evident on his face, before he bent towards him. "Thanks for the meal, darling", he purred, kissing his throat.

Dean closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his length twitching under Castiel's soft touch. He held his thighs apart gently and lifted his gaze up once again, looking fondly at him with lust-clouded eyes as he finally started pushing inside him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/18, 10:06 pm

Hanakael heck back a chuckle. "Thank you, Crowley," he whispered, his voice a bit hoarse now. "You definitely tasted better than any bacon or eggs in the morning ~" He lazily turned his head a bit to grant him more access to his throat.

Castiel gasped at first, from how big Dean felt inside of him. Only when he was halfway in did he manage to take a quick breath, and moan, lost between a pained feeling and the delicious idea that Dean was inside of him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/18, 10:28 pm

Crowley chuckled, and nibbled a bit on the skin of Hanakael's neck before he stood up once again. "I know. I'm delicious", he answered with a smug grin. "You as well, though. I couldn't have hoped for a better tasting breakfast~"

Dean proceedes slowly and as carefully as he could. But agid was it difficult - Castiel felt so tight, so warm around him, he could barely restrain himself from thrusting himself inside. And from coming right away like some inexperienced teen. When he finally bottomed out, hips resting heavily against his boyfriend's, he let out a loud moan, closing his eyes briefly. "Shit, Cas. You feel great-!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/10/18, 10:57 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "May I pour you some coffee before gluttony strikes? I fear I couldn't ever get enough of you ~" He poured himself one cup. He was still tired, but wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend time with Crowley.

Castiel moaned back. He had tightened his fingers into Dean's shoulders, keeping him close. It was almost too much. It took him time to adjust to that pained feeling. A lot of time, in fact. He was even fighting back tears, and had to close his eyes for a bit. "You're so *big*" was the first thing that came out, and he held back a chuckle at how silly that sounded. He opened his eyes once again to gaze back at Dean with tenderness, since his pain was slowly dying down.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/10/18, 11:12 pm

Crowley smiled at Hanakael, biting his lower lip as he stared at him. He nodded his agreement, resting his elbows on the table. "Please. I beg you", he purred. "I am really craving for some of that hot, bitter stuff." Yeah, it was totally a game of dirty innuendos.

Dean smiled back at Castiel, lips trembling slightly as well as his body. He knew that his boyfriend needed another bit of time, so he forced himself to keep still, and limited himself in leaning in to kiss him on the lips, softly and gently, interrupting it only to whisper sweet nothings to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/10/18, 07:53 pm

Hanakael shivered at those words, and had to repress a laugh. "I didn't know you had such a foul mouth, Mister Crowley," he gently teased his lover, throwing him a glance.

Castiel moaned softly against Dean's lips in response, and finally loosened his grip on his shoulders. "I think you can move," he whispered then, with half-lidded eyes. It all still felt sort of overwhelming, but in the good way.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/10/18, 08:19 pm

Crowley laughed. "I don't get how you didn't notice", he observed carelessly, glancing back at Hanakael with a smirk. "After all, you had it on your body a lot. And I know sometimes your eyes fall on it, when we are working together", he added, his voice more teasing than reproachful.

Dean nodded, breathing a bit heavily against Castiel's lips. "Alright", he whispered, staring into the blue eyes of his boyfriend. "Tell me if it hurts - any moment, I'll stop. 'kay?", he asked as he started to move back and forth as slowly as he could. He bit on his lips, restraining his moans.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/10/18, 08:23 pm

"Believe it or not, I've been dying to kiss you way before you invited me to have dinner with you." Hanakael came back to Crowley with two cups of coffee, and handed one to him. "I would lie if I didn't say I love everything about you. Including that foul mouth," he added with a smile.

Castiel couldn't hold back his own moans. He wrapped his arms around Dean's neck for support, and tried to lift up his legs a bit more, since he felt that he could help Dean a bit that way. "You can- speed up a bit," he let out with a strangled voice. He wanted more. Needed more of that friction in him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/10/18, 08:42 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip and offered one of his usual smirks to Hanakael. Even though he was trying hard to suffocate that disgusting gush of something when the other man had paid that cute compliment to him. HIM! He thanked him for the coffee and sipped on it, before managing an answer. "Well, I have been told I am quite remarkable", he answered haughtily. "But I must admit it has never sounded quite so sweet as when you said it~" He smirked at him.

Dean wanted nothing more than to hear those words uttered to him with such yearning. He groaned, nodding again as he sped up his pace a bit, expression focused and eyebrows knitted together, hands firmly holding Castiel's thighs apart and a bit up. He let out a moan, leaning in to kiss his boyfriend's lips. A bit sloppily, but to his credit, he did look quite worked up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/10/18, 08:59 pm

Hanakael chuckled and leaned in closer to Crowley to kiss him softly. The more time passed, the more he was falling in love with that man, and he would not even bother to hide it. He found it adorable how much Crowley tried to maintain an image, and always found the right words to make him feel appreciated.

Castiel kissed him back just as sloppily, for a good while even, until he had to break it to take a deep breath. Soon enough, some of Dean's well-placed thrusts caused him to cry out his boyfriend's name, then left him panting, in between louder moans.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next