Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

3 - I think I love you

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

3 - I think I love you - Page 13 Empty Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary 14/10/2018, 22:14

Hanakael stood there, a bit nervous. Actually, seeing Crowley undress oh so carelessly had driven him to get rid of his clothes a bit awkwardly on the way, to the point he was now shirtless and with his pants open, in front of him. He swallowed hard and knelt in front of him. "Would you like me to return the favor you did to me back in the car?" he whispered, his mouth a bit dry.

Castiel did look back at Dean just as much, with a fond smile. From time to time, he would also show him some constellations and name them to him. That evening truly felt like the most romantic date he had gone to so far.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/2018, 22:22

Crowley openly admired Hanakael's half naked form, mindlessly licking his lips. "Well, I sure know I would love that", he answered in a whisper, actually spreading his legs. He let out a pleased hum at the enticing sight of his lover sinking to his knees in front of him. Well, he had always loved people getting pliant and submissive for him. "Would you like to?", he asked then almost softly, cradling his chin in his hand.

Dean hid a smile every time Castiel would point to a group of stars and talk to him about it. It still felt like he had the same, cute eagerness he had the first time they had gotten there, and just that was enough to make him feel like his heart could melt. He listened to him, and went as far as asking some constellation names himself sometime.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/2018, 22:28

"It would be my pleasure, Crowley," Hana whispered. He was actually quite compliant, and let Crowley guide his child up right away. He licked his lips with anticipating, waiting for his lover to let his chin go, so he could move a little closer, to kiss his stomach.

Cuties! After a while, though, Castiel got up, and brought the pie closer. "Are you ready for dessert?" he asked Dean gently, still with that soft smile. He was actually swelling with happiness.
And being eaten alive by mosquitoes, but he couldn't know about that yet.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/2018, 22:38

Crowley did comply with that silent request, and let go of Hanakael's chin. He sat down more comfortably, leaning back, a filthy smile making its way to his lips. "Serve yourself, darling. Go on", he purred, gently encouraging him.

Dean beamed. "Of course!" He sat up, as eager as a kid. "First, a kiss. Then the dessert", he added on a second thought, actually leaning in to steal a quick peck from Castiel's lips. He was but a fool in love!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/2018, 22:42

Hanakael held back a smile, and kept kissing Crowley's stomach all the way down to his hardened skin, which he had uncovered. He began slow, taking just the tip in his mouth before he sucked him in progressively, caressing him with his tongue.

Castiel chuckled and kissed Dean back, before he finally gave him his pie. "I actually didn't think of you as the cuddly type," he admitted.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/2018, 22:51

Crowley fought against his instinct of just closing his eyes and drown in the delicious feeling of Hanakael's warm mouth around his length, instead keeping his gaze focused on the scene. He raised a hand, reasting it gently on his lover's head, not pushing nor pulling. For now.

Dean shrugged, taking the piece of pie Castiel was offering to him. "I am not. Usually. It's just..." He hesitated. "... it seems I am a bit touch starved, if it comes to you." It really felt like a longing he'd had for far longer than just some months.
Like it came all the way from a previous lifetime of denial.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/2018, 23:01

Hanakael began to slowly bob his head up and down, so Crowley still had the opportunity to ask him to back off if he didn't want to come that way. After all, he still had a lot to learn before he knew his lover's preferences by heart.

"I don't mind it," Castiel told him, with a fond smile. "I feel just the same, although I feel sort of... intimidated, still. I think it must be because you're my first boyfriend ever. Or because I truly love you.
Or because he'd been pinning for him for far more than just a few months too. In fact, in that very dim moonlight, with his white shirt, and blue tie, Castiel actually looked like his older self for just a split second, giving how intensely he looked up to the stars.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/2018, 23:11

Crowley sighed softly, petting Hanakael's hair gently, playing with it almost distractedly. Well, to be fair, his focus was entirely elsewhere - as well as his blood, given how light-headed he felt. It did feel as if his lover was trying to tease him, though - and that was something that made him almost desperate for more. "Darling - please", he whispered, sounding almost needy. "Don't tease me. I invented that." He pulled a bit on his hair, for emphasis.

Dean wanted to answer him - he really did. But his words got stuck in his throat, and his heart did the most painful leap when he caught sight of that achingly familiar image. Granted, his memories were definitely still the foggiest thing - but that just made it all more unbearable. He felt like he was pining for Castiel all over again, sweet and painful all together, and he was so overwhelmed he decided to simply grab him and kiss him, as desperately as he could.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/10/2018, 20:47

Hanakael held back a smile at those words, and began to suck faster, pressing his tongue against his lover's hardened skin everytime he almost pulled out. He wanted to please him fully.

Castiel misunderstood Dean's reaction. He thought he was only reaction to his love declaration, and kissed him back eagerly, even holding back a chuckle. He actually even discarded the pies quietly on the side before he laid down on their blanket, while pulling Dean down with him, for a deep, heated kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/10/2018, 21:13

Crowley growled, and let out low, shameless moans as he watched - and felt - his lover pleasure him in such a way. He felt a surprising spike of bitter jealousy as the fleeting thought that it wasn't really the technique of a beginner passed by his head - followed by a surge of violent possessiveness making his fingers curl into Hanakael's hair and pull. "Hmm, Hana", he moaned, "I am so close - where would you rather have me come, darling? Your mouth, or... you'd rather get naked and have me take?"

Dean let Castiel pull him down, following without opposing in the slightest, and tried not to crush him as he kissed him again and again. In the brief moments in which he had to break their kiss, he kept whispering breathless 'I love you. Love you so much's. He held him tight, as if he was scared his former angel friend could fly away from him. Which was silly - Castiel could not fly. He hadn't been able to, for a long long time. "I'm never going to let you go ever again. Never, ever again", he murmured as he pressed his forehead against his boyfriend's.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/10/2018, 21:22

Since Crowley had pulled a bit on his hair, Hanakael had let him go, and took the opportunity to breathe a bit, before he smiled. "I'd love to ask for both, but I'm aching to feel you take me," he whispered, before he looked up to meet his lover's gaze. "Please."

Castiel frowned slightly after those last words, and opened his eyes again to look at his boyfriend in confusion. "What are you talking about, Dean?" He had no memory of having left, or having been separated from him in any way, during those past months.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/10/2018, 21:35

Crowley took in a sharp intake of breath. He held his lover's gaze, eyes half lidded and dark with lust. "Then get those clothes off, before I rip them", he growled. He had been even too patient, and who knows what God was keeping his eyes from seeping red.

Dean opened his eyes as well, greenish eyes somewhat looking startled now, taking consciousness of what he had said. "I..." He took a deep breath, licking his lips. "I just... I just don't want to lose you. That's what I meant." He looked older than he actually was now, a thin veil of sadness on his face, shadows under his eyes. He dipped down to kiss him again, softly, less desperately now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/10/2018, 21:43

Hanakael stepped back up, biting on his lower lip as he swiftly got rid of his underwear, and grabbed the bottle of lube, before he went for the bed, where he ... actually remained on his four. And looked at Crowley expectantly, not knowing whether he should prepare himself or not.

Castiel kissed Dean back, but then gently cupped his face to get a proper look at him. He looked a bit worried, frowning slightly - like his older self, to be honest. But then, his face lit up with a soft smile. "You're not going to lose me, Dean. You're human, now. We can grow old together. And afterwards... you'll show me heaven, right?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/10/2018, 21:56

Crowley let out an appreciative noise at the sight, and got rid of the rest of his clothes before sitting in front of Hanakael. He showed him his hand. "Give that to me, sweetheart." He wasn't asking.

Dean smiled back at him, keeping his lips from trembling. "Of course", he answered, his throat tightening. "Of course, Cas." He kissed him again, sighing softly. He unconsciously brought his hands to his boyfriend's hips, completely out of instinct, brushing against the skin when his fingers managed to slip underneath the shirt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/10/2018, 22:03

Hanakael gave him the lube, and rested on his elbows then, knowing fully well that his lover needed to get him ready before they could get down to the most interesting part yet. He tried not to show just how eager he was for now.

Castiel shivered under that new touch, and kissed Dean back just as softly, while one of his hands drifted down on his torso, to feel his muscles through his thin clothes, a bit shyly at first.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/10/2018, 22:28

Crowley poured some of the lube on his fingers, slickening them up and rubbing them to warm up the product a little bit. Soon enough, his fingers were lightly tracing Hanakael's opening, circling it and pressing on it oh so slightly.
Well, who was a tease now?

Dean sighed again against Castiel's lips, fingers lazily tracing patterns on the now uncovered skin of his hips. He seemed to appreciate the light touch of his boyfriend's hand against his torso, and gently nibbled on his lower lip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/10/2018, 22:33

It actually took Hanakael a little while to understand why Crowley was just teasing him, and not going much further. When he did, though, he felt his face flush with embarrassment. Yet, he gathered his courage to look over his shoulder. "Please get in," he whispered, feeling very, very self-conscious.

Castiel kept kissing Dean, and would have probably kept on doing so for a long while, if a sudden epiphany hadn't stroke him suddenly. "Pie," he whispered lazily against Dean's lips, trying to gently push him away. "There's still... the pie around," he explained, a bit awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/10/2018, 23:01

Crowley grinned at him. "Oh, darling. If you ask so kindly", he purred back in response. He started to push a single finger inside Hanakael, adding a second one right away and nestling them in a way that had him press against his prostate right away.

Dean had actually completely forgotten about the pie. He blinked owlishly, staring at Castiel. "... oh, it's... true", he said slowly. He smiled sheepishly at his boyfriend. "You know, I could get offended. You prefer the pie instead of kissing me?", he joked. "But on the other side, I feel kind of proud." He laughed. He didn't get up from him, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/10/2018, 23:25

Hanakael had suppressed a shiver when he finally felt Crowley inside of him, but he couldn't help the cry that escaped his lips as soon as he felt him press against his prostate. He clenched his fists onto the mattress, trying to get a hold of himself.

Castiel's smile was a bit shy. "I just wouldn't want you to feel disappointed if we knock it over. I like... Kissing you best." He was a bit awkwardly cute, at that moment. Especially since he was still pinned down onto the ground... Which he didn't seem to mind.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/2018, 08:13

Crowley held back a grin. "No need to keep yourself under check, sweetheart", he cooed lowly, pressing down his fingers again before starting to move in and out of him. He made sure to brush against Hanakael's prostate every single time. Just brush, though. "Up here, nobody can hear you scream."

Dean offered him a sort of awkward smile as well. "Well, that's... good to know", he simply answered. His mouth had gotten terribly dry at the realization of just how much he liked to see Castiel pinned down under his body, and he licked his lips, unable to keep his eyes away from him. "So, you... want me to move?", he asked, holding his gaze. Just to make sure. He did start to move away this time, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/10/2018, 18:42

Hanakael didn't feel like screaming yet, oh no. But he did allow himself to finally moan, a bit frustrated by that light touch. "Crowley," he began, before he looked for his words. "Please touch me. I need to feel you," he whispered with embarrassment.

"You can always... come back after dessert," Castiel suggested with a shy smile. He straightened up as well so he could grab his slice of pie again, avoiding Dean's gaze for a little while. He felt hot, and a bit too tight in his pants. Better not think about it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/2018, 19:37

"Easy, darling. You'll take what I'll give you", Crowley murmured, letting out a chuckle. He kept on stretching him open with two fingers, steadily brushing against his lover's sensitive spot until he felt sure enough to insert a third finger. "Besides, you didn't even say please", he growled, thrusting in harder. "Work on your bedside manners, Hana."

"Oh, I - sure, I will." Dean grabbed his slice of pie as well after sitting up properly. He too avoided Castiel's gaze for a while, embarrassed about what had just occurred - both his outburst of feelings and his... well, his excessive enthusiasm. Which he thought was the reason for which his boyfriend had gently pushed him away. He shuffled a bit from time to time, feeling the slight discomfort in his pants and trying to hide it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/10/2018, 20:20

Hanakael held back a breathless chuckle, in between a few moans. "I did. Please," he said again, while trying to look back at Crowley, over his shoulder.

Castiel ate his pie in silence at first, but then looked up again at the stars. "Dean... Would it be okay if I just told my dad that we're dating?" he whispered after a little while.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/2018, 20:46

"Third lesson. I like to get a 'please' per period, as many powerful men do. I won't make a discpunt for you just because you have a devastatingly pretty face", Crowley whispered, bending down to hiss those words into Hanakael's ear. He did comply though, pressing down on his prostate harder, making him feel the pressure. Soon enough he was rolling a condom down his painfully hard length, cleaning the lube on it.

Dean had shrugged off his jacket - after making a single mouthful out of his slice of pie -, and was busy rolling up his sleeves when Castiel asked that hushed question. He blinked at him. "Of course", he answered, picking up another piece of pie. "I wouldn't mind. Your dad's an okay guy."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/10/2018, 20:57

Hanakael had let out a cry when he finally felt Crowley pressing against his prostate, and was left shivering, aching for more, when he understood his lover was getting ready for him. He bit on his lower lip, and kept glancing back, to try and see when he would finally enter him.

Castiel smiled at Dean, and took the remaining of his pie on his spoon. "Thank you," he told him, sighing with relief. Then, he eyed his boyfriend with curiosity. "Are you hot?" He brought the pie to his lips, and licked his spoon clean, while still looking at him. Completely oblivious to how suggestive he himself looked.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next