Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

3 - I think I love you

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

3 - I think I love you - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 11:08 pm

"Shut up", Dean answered, laughing as he snatched one of the spoons out of Castiel's hand. He started attacking the pie with renewed appetite, now that his stomach wasn't busy tying itself up into knots!

Crowley waved his hand. "I don't mind. Just a shame you had to grow up in that kind of environment." He threw Hanakael a sly smile. "Besides, you cane out pretty good."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 11:11 pm

Castiel chuckled a fought a bit to get some pie himself, before Dean could eat it all!

"Thank you," Hana replied with a fond smile. Before he noticed the car had stopped where he had asked the driver to take them- he actually lived a bit further away, and felt self-conscious about Crowley seeing where he lived. "Oh, I should get going. I'll see you on Monday, sir. Alfred," he added, greeting the driver as well.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 01:45 am

It was actually a testament of how much Dean liked Castiel, the fact that he actually 'lost' the battle to get all the pie that was left for himself!

Alfred merely grunted, as per his usual. After all, his boss had ordered him to never talk to other human beings!
"I'll see you on Monday, Hana", Crowley greeted him as well. He paused for a couple of seconds, before adding, "This 'sir' thing of yours. I do enjoy it - but it makes it sound like we are in the Army." He smirked. "Just call me Crowley", he purred, leaning back into his seat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 07:31 pm

Castiel was laughing kindly by the time they finished the pie, and looked fondly at Dean. "Hey. Do you want to get out to have some fun tonight?"

Hana was surprised by the offer, but smiled. "Alright. Goodbye, Crowley." he then got out of the car, and closed the door before he walked away. He was actually not walking towards any of the nearby buildings - he seemed to be living further away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 08:07 pm

Dean raised his eyebrows at Castiel, then grinned at him. "Feeling frisky? And what would you like to do to have fun? I am up for anything!" He was actually still so taken by the pie that he did not even realize what he had just said could be intended as... more than friendly.

Crowley squinted, seeing that Hanakael wasn't entering any of the nearby buildings. He looked at his driver, who nodded at him and slowly proceeded to follow the younger man. Could he be hiding something? After all, he did feel like that whole family was keeping something from him. It was one of the reasons for which he still hadn't told Zachariah to go screw himself - one of the reasons for which he had hired Hanakael.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 08:22 pm

Castiel looked away for a few seconds, flustered by the answer his mind instantly provided. "I- was wondering actually if you wouldn't mind driving us somewhere. I'm thinking of a spot, but I'd like to guide you there."

Hanakael walked for a little while, until he got to a poorer part of the city. He stopped in front of a crappy-looking building with seemingly small apartments, and fished for his keys in his bag. He actually had to force the door to open by slamming his shoulder against it.
Zachariah had definitely never intended to at least support him financially a little bit, nor allow his mother to do it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 08:33 pm

Dean blinked, looking curious. "What's all this mystery about?", he asked with a smile as he got up, cleaning the table and putting their dishes in the sink. "Sure, though - you know I like driving anyway."

Crowley frowned and grimaced, distaste showing on his face. "This place looks like the kind where our targets try to hide away. When it's time to pay the bill, I mean." He watched as Hanakael forced his way into that building, and settled on his seat, seemingly reflecting for a second.
Would it have been too much, to follow his employee in there? After some long seconds, he whipped out his phone and dialed his number.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 08:45 pm

"Well, it's sort of a surprise. But I also know you wouldn't let me drive," Castiel said, with a soft smile. He had tried once. The look on Dean's face, as priceless as it was, clearly told him he'd never let anyone drive his car.

Hanakael replied after a little while. "Yes? Did I forget anything in the car?" He asked Crowley, a little worried to get a call so soon.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 08:52 pm

Dean laughed. "Never were truer words spoken", he... only half-joked actually, as he quickly washed whatever was in the sink and dried it up. "A surprise you say. Man, I love those! As long as they don't include anyone drivingmy Baby", he added, turning to wink at Cas.

"No", Crowley stated, calmly. "My programs for the evening just got cancelled, and I'd get terribly bored. I was thinking you, me, and a table at my personal favourite bistro. What do you think?" Well, it was an excuse as another to push Hanakael out of that shit hole he had the guts to call building.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 09:12 pm

Castiel rolled his eyes. "Alright, just let me fetch my bag, and I'll be ready." He went back to his room, and took a sportsbag with him. Oddly enough.

Hanakael held back a smile. "Sure. I'll be right out- you can pick me up where you dropped me off. I'll be right there." He was actually gathering his things quickly, so he would be back there in a short amount of time, as not to arise any suspicions.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 09:22 pm

"Alright." Dean finished off his chores and walked to the living room to find his car keys and leather jacket. "Do I have to bring something in particular?", he asked out loud.

Crowley smirked as he closed up the call and quietly ordered to Alfred to bring him at that spot where they had left Hanakael. As not to arise any suspicions, of course.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 09:36 pm

"No, we'll be fine like that." Cas put on a jacket himself, and went outside with Dean, to go back to the car.

Hanakael arrived soon afterwards, and smiled when he spotted the car. He then went to sit back right in the spot he had left. "Thank you for thinking of me for tonight."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 10:00 pm

Dean followed Castiel to the Impala and sat in his place, turning on the engine. He turned to his friend, a brow rised. "Go Siri, take me to the moon", he joked with a silly grin.

"You're welcome. I couldn't stand the thought of you, dying of boredom in your own apartment without the pleasure of my company." Crowley offered him a small smirk. "I do like to think about you", he admitted then candidly, looking out of the window.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 10:09 pm

Castiel rolled his eyes, but he was smiling. He began to tell Dean where to go, while looking at his phone from time to time. After a while, they were out of the city, and driving in the middle of the woods. When Castiel asked Dean to pull over, they were in a clearing. He got out of the car first, and looked around. "Yes, it's there."

Hanakael tried to hold back a pleased smile. "Well. I share the same feeling about you." He almost couldn't believe just how bold he allowed himself to be around Crowley sometimes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 10:21 pm

Dean had followed all of Castiel's directions - but not without making questions, because hey, they had passed the cinema, and all the bars, and the bowling, and the enclosed minigolf course! When he could finally park, he turned off the engine and jumped out of the car, following Castiel. "Where are we?", he asked curiously.

Crowley threw a mildly surprised gaze to Hanakael, raising a brow. But his smirk got larger. "Really now", he asked sounding pleased, looking at him through half-lidded eyes. "I guess then, since you do share that feeling, that you wouldn't have any possible interest in lying to me, would you", he observed, his smile predatory. The car stopped, having already reached the restaurant.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 10:27 pm

"In a quiet place. I'd like to do something quiet, for once." Castiel offered Dean to come with him, and walked a bit in the grass, before he stopped, and opened his bag. "I brought my small telescope with me when we were at my parents'," he explained with a smile, before he took out a box. "And those are muffins I baked at the coffeeshop yesterday. I thought you might like them."

Hanakael was a bit confused by that insinuation. "What would I possibly lie to you about?" Well, he hadn't ever lied to Crowley, per se. He had just hidden from him the fact that he was struggling to make a living on his own.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 10:43 pm

Dean's face lit up at the mention of homemade muffins. He ignored the happy jump his stomach made as he thought that it was Castiel who had made those with his hands, thinking about an occasion to share them with him. "Love me some muffins", he answered, following with interest all of his friend's gestures. "Ooh, your telescope, right. Didn't your father buy that for you as a Christmas present?"

Crowley didn't answer at first. He just got down from the car, sent the driver away after Hanakael had come down as well, and walked up to the restaurant, where he was showed his usual table. "I don't know. But then again, you are a lawyer, so maybe you wouldn't call it 'lying'", he finally said after a while. "More, 'omitting informations', if we want." He sat down, and smiled at him. "Are you perhaps hiding something, Hana?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 10:54 pm

Castiel nodded. "Yes. Actually, I- I don't know if you've ever been able to look through it too, or at the stars directly?" He massaged his neck. "I mean, I don't know how far away angels can go from Earth."

Hanakael blinked at that question. "Not at all, Crowley. If there is anything you wish to know and that I should have mentioned to you, you're more than welcome to ask."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 10:59 pm

Dean laughed, scratching his neck. "Actually, well... I know that ones born angels probably saw the birth of stars. But, being born human, I have not - and we don't live on clouds as people tend to believe." He smiled. "I never watched them through a telescope."

Crowley seemed to reflect on that for a split second, humming in thought. Then he held Hanakael's gaze as he answered, "What about the fact that you made me leave you in the wrong place this evening, for starters?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 11:03 pm

Castiel beamed at that revelation. "So would you agree on me showing you a few stars?" Yes. That's what he wished for all along. To share his nerdiness with Dean.

"..." Hanakael's face flushed with embarrassment. "It wasn't the wrong place," he said carefully. "I didn't live far away from that. Truth is, I don't live in a... nice area. I wouldn't want anything to happen to your car for dropping me in front of my building."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 11:16 pm

Dean had to hold back a smile. Castiel looked just too adorable for a man his age - which wasn't bad. Quite the opposite, it made him endearing! "Sure thing", he answered encouragingly. "But I can't promise I will remember all the names afterwards - I have never been great at science", he added with a kind laugh.

Crowley let out a soft snort, crossing his arms on his chest. "Oh, dear. That's so very nice of you to think about me, but really. You shouldn't worry your pretty head", he said, his smile taking a darker shade. "As if anyone would dare touch anything that's mine."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/09/18, 11:29 pm

"I won't blame you," Cas said, before he finally settled his small telescope, an calibrated it. He showed Dean a few stars, quite enthusiastic about it.

Hanakael offered Crowley a sheepish smile. "People who wouldn't know you would, I suppose." he remained silent for a little while, feeling sort of self-conscious. "How did you know I didn't live in that area?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/09/18, 11:35 pm

Dean followed Castiel's rambling about stars and space, and happily let him take a peek in the telescope. It was actually quite interesting, and he ended up learning way more than he thought. Even though, to be completely honest, he did get distracted sometimes, and found himself glancing at Castiel with nothing but affection in his heart, admiring how his blue eyes shone under the starry sky, his handsome smile, his ruffled hair...
... oh, God. He was in love, wasn't he.

Crowley chuckled. "You forget I am quite observant, Hana. I saw you walking off from those buildings as I went away, and turn into another street - and I wondered why you hadn't let me drop you of at the right place. I can make two plus two."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/09/18, 09:36 am

Castiel smiled fondly at Dean more than once, but usually forced himself to tear his gaze away from his angel. He loved Dean, he knew that already. Maybe it wasn't nice of him to take advantage of their friendship to spend some time with him, alonr, so close. Maybe he was just being cruel with himself for putting the both of them in a somewhat romantic situation. But how could he feel bad about it when it made him feel so happy?

Hanakael hesitated a bit, but sighed. After all, he was meeting Crowley outside of work. He could speak freely to him, couldn't he? "You're right. I didn't want you to see where I live. Out of shame."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/09/18, 10:56 am

Dean scooted unconsciously closer to Castiel, at times, to watch closer to the stars he was pointing at. But every time, as soon as he noticed, he backed away. Maybe they were both being cruel to theirselves without knowing it; but in Dean's case, guilt was enough to push him back on his tracks of shame. Yup, he hadn't notice he was being watched too. This was not the right time to make any hypotetical move, anyway - he felt that, in a romantic situation such as that one, maybe his protégé would have felt pushed to accept his affection. That was just wrong.
He blinked when his gaze finally fell on his phone. "... wow, is it that late?"

Crowley shook his head in disappointment. "If you are so ashamed, which I can understand since I know that part of the city, why are you even there? What pushes you to live like - like a sewer rat?" Because yes, to him that kind of place was just likeable to a dirty pest animal. Disgust was evident on his face, it made his lip curl and his eyes squint. Why did he even care, it was a wonder to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next