1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

1 - Guardian Angel

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

1 - Guardian Angel - Page 10 Empty Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Gravirei 04/09/18, 09:12 pm

Eileen turned to look at him, offering him another, small and apologetic smile. "Don't worry. Waiting a tiny bit won't be that bad, I promise." She softly patted his back. "I'm sure Bobby will see us as soon as he can."

Dean blinked, staring at Castiel as he fell on the couch. He tilted his head. "... I mean, if you are into that, uh... who am I to judge?", he tried, not really understanding what the big deal was about. "I really don't get why I should be standing naked in your room while we speak about your sexual preferences, though." WELP.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/09/18, 09:17 pm

Sam nodded, and sighed. "Well, if that's the case... I don't think either Charlie or Kevin will be in trouble tonight if we just... rest up a bit, the two of us?" He offered Eileen a soft smile. "It's been a while since the last time we talked about something else than Dean."

"..." Castiel was now hiding his face in his hands. "What part of me being gay didn't you understand," he muttered under his breath, almost dying of embarrassment. He was also pretty sure there was no way Dean was clueless enough not to understand that he, /he/ was his specific type. As in, only man he got ever such a huge crush on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/09/18, 09:41 pm

Eileen blinked, a bit surprised by the suggestion. "Well. ... you know, that's not a bad idea. I really need a free evening." She sighed. Charlie wasn't reckless or anything, but that girl had the mysterious habit of spontaneously finding herself into troubles. Like that last time, when she hacked into a big company's server so that she could change the passwords with 'I am a Dick'. "And you know I don't mind you speaking about Dean. He is your brother. It's nice of you to look after him." She smiled. "What did you have in mind?"

Dean scratched his head, embarrassed. Actually, he had just tried to divert the attention from the fact that he had found Castiel's admission (was that even an admission? God. What an admission it had been) very flattering. To the point his mind had gone straight to his guts, and he had blurted out that nonsense. "... nothing. It's, it's clear. You don't have to worry, I won't mention it anymore if it makes you uneasy", he muttered, face red. "... you find me that attractive?" WELL HE COULDN'T HELP IT! Dean, god damnit, you just said you wouldn't have mentioned it!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/09/18, 09:53 pm

"Nothing much," Sam replied with a smile. "How do you feel about finding ourselves some starry sky back on Earth and just... sit somewhere?"

Castiel didn't overreact, this time. He remained still, and pressed his lips together, as he straightened up a bit on the couch. And took a pillow against him, for self-comfort - and hiding his pants in the same process. "You're... very attractive," he said after a while, not daring to look back at Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/09/18, 10:12 pm

Eileen chuckled. That sounded... so much like Sam. "Seems cute. And nice, for a change." She smiled at him again. She absent-mindedly thought about the fact that she really smiled more than usual, when she was around that man. "You choose the place. Surprise me."

Dean stared at him for a long, meaningful minute. Green eyes gazing into blue ones, for a long time, before he finally averted his gaze. "It's-" He paused. Then he took a deep breath. "You are pretty handsome yourself", he managed to blurt out. He waited another second, then got up from his seat. "I'll- I'll grab a movie! What about that? You want a beer? I want a beer. I'm gonna fetch a beer", he said quickly as he walked to the kitchen. So he could have time to deal with his... very sudden, flustered and 'uncomfortable' state.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/09/18, 10:22 pm

Sam smiled back at her, and offered her his hand, for travelling. Soon enough, they were on the edge of cliffs in Ireland, under the moonlight.

Castiel couldn't help the soft smile that blossomed on his lips. "I'd like a beer, yes," he replied softly. Thankfully enough, by the time Dean got back, he was less embarrassed, and could tidy the living room table a bit, for them to be able to watch their movie. In the process, he froze a bit on the spot when he grabbed a copy of Busty Asian Beauties that was staying under one of the pillows, and blushed hard again, remembering suddenly that the couch was literally Dean's bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/09/18, 10:32 pm

Eileen let Sam hold her hand, and blinked, glancing over the place he had brought her to. Truly, she was left speechless for a minute or two. "Where are we?", she asked at first in an awe-filled murmur. "... it's beautiful."

Dean had come back way less embarrassed too, and hopefully not as awkward he had feared to be. Well. He admittedly froze for a couple of seconds when he saw what Castiel was holding in his hands. The angel took a deep breath, holding the two open bottles tight - right, he had open bottles in his hands. Better remember that - and loudly cleared his throat, letting out a short laugh. "I see it's really the day where we find each other's embarrassing secret stashes today!", he joked, walking towards Castiel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/09/18, 10:40 pm

"Moher cliffs," Sam explained with a smile, as he gently sat down with her. "If I remember well, you were Irish in your human life, is that right?" The air was a bit chill, but the sound of the wind and the waves in the night was soothing.

Castiel blushed back and stashed the magazine right back under that pillow where he had initially found it. "I- I didn't you you were into-" He shook his head. It wasn't the moment to talk about it. "I- sorry. What movie are we watching tonight?" He asked him, clearing his throat a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/09/18, 11:03 pm

Eileen flashed him a surprised smile. "I... yes", she finally said. "I am flattered you remembered that." She gazed at the stars, and closed her eyes for one second, to take in the nice smell of the ocean. She opened her eyes back and finally looked back at Sam once again, her smile the softest and most gentle one she had ever given to him. "It was very thoughtful of you. Thank you."

"Lethal weapon!" Dean quickly put on the DVD and flopped down at Castiel's side. He didn't seem too intentioned to let the argument drop, though, and gazed at Castiel as the movie started. "That I am into...?", he said, raising a brow, inviting him to go on.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/09/18, 11:14 pm

Sam smiled right back at Eileen, softer than ever. In fact, he felt so well, so happy to have pleased her, that his brain hadn't even proceeded his next words yet. "That's the least I could do. I love you." BAM!

Castiel adverted his gaze. "... Into such big breasts," he half-muttered, convinced that Dean was 200% heterosexual.

Last edited by Mary on 05/09/18, 07:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/09/18, 11:41 pm

Eileen blinked at him. Twice. Her smile had just frozen on his face, actually slowly morphing into a neutral, politely dumbfounded expression. When that silence started to be very, very heavy - and embarrassing -, she just stuttered, her cheeks dark. "You... I'm sorry, could you say that again?" Her voice trembled slightly.

Dean chuckled, and scratched his chin, embarrassed. "Well, it's- an acquired taste", he said, laughing a bit. "But my tastes vary a lot, actually. I like plenty of different things." He went back looking at the screen. He was quite sure, about his own sexuality. He had never thought about it, or discussed about it - he had always been with girls. He liked them, and they liked him; what's more than that?
Even though, that nice stirring of feelings he got in his guts every time Cas smiled at him...
Well. That sure had nothing to do with that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/09/18, 07:54 am

Sam blinked back at Eileen, and thought about why he coyld have said that was so- OH. Embarrassment rushed all over him, and he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Oh Lord," he cursed, running his hanfs through his hair. "Eileen, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean for you to learn about it that way-"

Castiel looked at him a bit, then sighed. "Don't Orry, I'm not going to pester you for details." He smiled softly at Dean. "By the way, how was your day at work? I didn't get to ask because of the... Magazine incident."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/09/18, 09:09 am

Eileen raised a hand to stop what promised to be a river of flustered, scared blabber. "Do you mean what you said?", she asked then, abruptly. She needed to be sure that it wasn't something that just slipped in the heat of the moment. Even though his last words made her hope about a certain kind of answer. She bit her lower lip nervously, waiting for Sam to speak.

Dean smiled back at him and launched himself into a retelling of his own day at work. It was not very long - he only worked a part-time, but apparently there were a lot of things he found funny. Like a guy trying hard to hit on a girl that was drinking alone, and the girl telling him off so suddenly and abruptly the man had literally burst into tears and fled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/09/18, 06:48 pm

Sam stopped dead in his tracks when Eileen made him, and then pressed his lips together for a few seconds. "Yes," he whispered softly. "I'm sorry Eileen, I know it must be weird for you given that you used to be my guardian, but... I love you. I've loved you back then, and I still do love you now." He finally dared to look at her in the eye.

Castiel actually relaxed a lot during that talk, and even laughed at Dean's impersonation of the whole scene ! He then proceeded to tell him about similar scenes he had seen at the coffeeshop - where he still worked from time to time, but a whole less - when he had to get up and greet the delivery woman at the door. He soon came back with their food, and gave Dean his own, as he sat comfortably by his side on the sofa.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/09/18, 07:24 pm

Eileen let out a shaky breath - she hadn't even noticed she was holding it, honestly - when she heard Sam uttering those words. Words that to her were just the most beautiful she had ever heard. "Weird?", she let out with a nervous chuckle. "Sam... if anything, I should be the weird one. Falling in love with someone who has been your own protégé... is very unprofessional, isn't it?" She smiled brightly up at him.

Dean ate as quickly and greedily as a starved man (like usual, to be honest), all while happily listening to Cas, and sometimes - just sometimes - paying attention to the movie. "... I really like to talk with you", he observed casually, smiling at him. "We should do something like this more often!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/09/18, 07:33 pm

"..." Sam held back a soft chuckle, and scooted slightly closer to Eileen. "So dos that mean... I should have confessed my love for you earlier?"

Castiel smiled back at Dean. "How about next time, we dine out? Or- you know, just go outside to do stuff together. Have a drink. See a movie." He tried hard not to think about how it would feel as blissful as a date to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/09/18, 07:54 pm

Eileen's smile got brighter, and less shy. She moved closer to Sam as well, now almost touching his leg with hers, and brought a hand up to gently take a hold of his. "Yes. You should have", she whispered, leaning against his shoulder.

"Sure! That sounds fun!" Dean seemed genuinely happy about that thought. Who knows, maybe while getting out, they could end up in a bar - and it was easier to find people, and he could combine a date for Castiel! And in the meantime, he could get out with someone he could probably call his best friend. The person he loved the most!

Last edited by Gravirei on 05/09/18, 08:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/09/18, 08:03 pm

Sam smiled back to Eileen, and whispered "I'm sorry," before he gently kissed her, soft and sweet, tightening his hold on her hand.

They would actually find some time on the very next Friday of that week, since Cas could take a moment off from his night work, and could allow himself to not study for the evening. He was cute, to smile so much at the thought they were going out to have fun together. He looked really cute, actually. A lot of people might end up hitting on him, but also because he looked too sweet for his own good.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/09/18, 08:26 pm

Eileen smiled into their kiss, almost too happy to believe that this was actually happening. She reached for Sam's cheek with her free hand and lovingly kissed him back, caressing the unshaven skin softly. Yes, she had no intention of leaving his hand anytime soon.

And, although Dean's plans were still to try and get Castiel a boyfriend, he felt his stomach tighten as he saw all those people staring at the other man in that unflattering way. He actually ended up almost scaring off another, too insistent man who was trying to hit on Cas - as well as literally changing bar when a woman seemingly couldn't understand the words 'not interested' well enough.
The evening had been nice up until then: they had gone to the restaurant, then to the movies, and now they were just jumping from bar to bar.
And Castiel was just the cutest thing he had ever seen, all smiles and happiness.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/09/18, 08:47 pm

Sam kept on kissing Eileen for a little while, before he broke the kiss, with a soft smile on his lips. "I love you," he repeated in a whisper, his heart filled with bliss.

Castiel was completely oblivious to anyone flirting with him. Truth be told, he was having too much of a good time with Dean to care. Sure, there had been people pestering them for no reason, but he couldn't bring himself to worry Dean with it anymore. That seemed to have bumped him a bit too much.
"I've never been to your workplace, Dean," he said at some point. "Do you think we could stop by?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/09/18, 09:01 pm

Eileen smiled softly at him, eyes filled with affection. She stroke Sam's cheek, whispering "I love you too" right against his lips.

"You know what? That seems a pretty good idea!" Dean was actually craving for a familiar place after all those sleazy men trying to repeatedly hit on a luckily oblivious Castiel. "Come, it's actually not that far from here." He made a gesture for the other man to follow him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/09/18, 09:17 pm

Sam kissed her again, and again. He kept it soft, true, but he just couldn't get enough of those lips. He just loved Eileen so much!

Castiel nodded, and did follow Dean along, with a soft smile. Thankfully, the rest of the night went on without any other flirting incidents! Come to think of it... Yes, there was an incident. Because after going from bar to bar, Castiel had drank a considerable amount of beer, and now slouched on the counter, looking at Dean, before he sighed deeply. "That's so unfair."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/09/18, 09:56 pm

And Eileen clearly couldn't get enough of Sam either, seeing as she kept gently guiding him back to her lips for more kisses whenever he broke one!

Dean turned to Castiel his attention shifting from his own beer to him. He kept his smile for himself - his friend apparently didn't really have a high tolerance for alcohol. But it was hardly a surprise, the guy was basically never drinking! "What's unfair?", he teased him with a smirk. "That you got piss drunk over some beers and I can still tell how many fingers are these?" He held up three fingers, then laughed a bit at his own joke.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/09/18, 10:06 pm

After a while, Sam felt brave enough to gently guide her down, and kept kissing her while lying in the grass with her. Maybe the whole night even passed that way, with just the two of them relaxing together.

"That's th-thhhhhree," Castiel sighed. "But no. What's unfair is how handsome you are. I'm pretty sure it's illegal. Or a sin." He squinted a bit, and grabbed his glass again. "-Or both"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/09/18, 10:20 pm

And indeed, they passed the whole night like that, sharing soft kisses, gentle, loving whispers against each other's lips, and hands threaded into each other's hair. Their giggles and love confessions were a private show only the stars could gaze onto.

Dean blinked. Slowly. Then let out an unsure chuckle, that became a bit bolder as seconds passed. "I am pretty sure it's not illegal. Or I would have been arrested", he argued, smiling gently. "And, as for being a sin, I am an angel of the Lord. That sounds like blasphemy, don't you think?" He eyed Castiel's glass, and silently gestured the barista to get them a coffee. That was good when dealing with drunkness. "Besides, counterpoint. You're as handsome as me - I think that the number of people who hit on you tonight goes beyond thirteen!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum