-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 10:46 am

Dean carefully observed his brother's expression, his arms still crossed on his chest. He thought about the fact that Sam had his reasons to be deadly scared of this soulmate thread. Jessica was the first of those many motivations. He felt a bit ashamed. Maybe he had been a bit premature in his joy. "We know them, don't we", he observed, guessing by his brother's expression that they most likely did.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 12:59 pm

Sam cleared his throat. "Her," he clarified, his voice a bit raspy. "You know her. She texted me this morning about it." It WAS Eileen. It could only be Eileen, and he was probably the moron who allowed himself to fall for her, thinking that he could overcome his crush with some time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 01:21 pm

As soon as that 'her' got into the game, Dean's eyes widened slightly. If he excluded Charlie - and he did, even if he now knew that soulmate threads worked beyond sexual orientation - and Hell, he didn't even want to consider Rowena (did she even have Sam's number? Did she even knew how to text at all), that only left... "Eileen", he said, realization hitting him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 08:57 pm

Sam pressed his lips together, and ran a hand in his hair again, trying to think of words. But they wouldn't come yet. He was too freaked out for that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 09:03 pm

Dean could just take that as a yes. He simply nodded, laying back on the chair. "Does she know it's you?", he asked absently, before noticing how panicked Sam actually looked. "Hey", he called him, firmly but gently. "Calm down a bit. We will help", he said, gesturing to himself and Castiel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 09:08 pm

Sam licked his lips, and nodded absent-mindedly. "I- I think she's going to figure it out sooner or later," he said, trying to take long, deep breaths. "She told me about her thread, and I haven't replied since."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 09:15 pm

Dean nodded again. "Alright. Now don't worry, hm? Take your time. If you feel like you shouldn't answer now, don't do it. And - besides, really. If it's Eileen, I don't think you should worry this much about it", he added, carefully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 09:17 pm

Sam did seem to worry a lot, though. Because he did love Eileen more than anything in the world.
Thankfully enough, or not, Hanakael soon stepped into the kitchen, and arched a brow at the sudden awkwardness in the room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 09:27 pm

Dean stretched to pat Sam on the shoulder, trying to be encouraging. "That chick is tough as nails. She'll be alright, even with Calamity Sammy at her side. I'm positive", he said, trying to crack up a joke to cheer his brother up. He heard steps, and turned to look at Hanakael. He nodded at him. "Need anything?", he asked, awkwardly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 09:31 pm

Hanakael nodded one time. "Yes. Your brother said he would help me to decipher the Soulmate book this morning." And since it was morning, and he was still a stiff angel, for him it was time to go.
"I'll- I'm coming, Sam said, as he stood up. He shot an awkward, forced smile at Dean. "I'm not hungry anyway. But... thanks." He had whispered that last word, along with an awkward pat on Dean's shoulder.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 09:34 pm

Dean glared in Hanakael's general direction, as if it was his fault if he didn't understand when it was not the right moment to ask for something. "Anytime", he answered grumpily to Sam. "If you need anything, I'm here", he added then, starting to eat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 09:36 pm

Sam nodded one last time, and took a deep breath, before he led Hanakael to the next room.
"Do you think he's going to be okay?" Castiel asked Dean, as he sat down by his side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 09:42 pm

Dean frowned, following his brother and the other angel walking out of the room. Then he sighed. "I don't know", he answered honestly, running a hand through his hair as he leant back on the chair. "It is true that all the relationship he's ever had didn't really... end up well. One way or another. It is understandable that he is scared."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 09:45 pm

Castiel gave it a thought. "There would perhaps be less chances of that happening if we could convince that Eileen to stay here with us," he suggested.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 09:52 pm

Dean hummed, raising his cup to his lips. "That would be the most clever thing to do. But the fact she'd be close, that's what makes Sam this scared. You probably noticed, but being deadly scared of being happy it's kind of a family thing." He drank all his coffee in one go, the put the cup back on the table to play absently with it. "It's a truth that people we grow the most close to, tend to end up dead. Or worse."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 10:01 pm

Castiel remained thoughtful for a while. "Well. I've already died a few times, I'm willing to risk my life again, if it allows me to be with you," he told Dean, with a small smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 10:05 pm

Dean turned to Castiel. His expression was so serious it was almost scary. "You won't do that", he stated, firmly. "I'd go mad if you got yourself killed. Promise me", he insisted, grabbing his arm, "promise me that you'll keep yourself safe. And I will try to do the same."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 10:09 pm

Castiel shook his face, and gently moved his arm free to be able to entwine his fingers in Dean's. "You will do the same, Dean. You're the one always sacrificing for others." He looked at him straight in the eye. "Promise me you'll think about your own life too. About us."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 10:11 pm

Dean wasn't really sure he could be able to keep himself safe. History showed that well enough. But he sustained Castiel's gaze, squeezing his hand. "I promise then", he conceded, leaning in to kiss the angel in the lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 10:19 pm

Castiel kissed Dean back, and smiled at him. "I will help you to find something about the mark in the archives, today."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 10:21 pm

Dean huffed. "You sure know how to make a day sound like a bunch of fun", he commented sarcastically, getting up from his chair. "Alright. Let's get on the move then."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 10:24 pm

Castiel held back a smile. "If you work fast, I could provide some... distraction, during the day." He actually meant it thinking about long kissing sessions between two books. But it sounded way naughtier, I'll grant you that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 10:29 pm

Dean's stance stiffened. He looked at the angel with wide open eyes, his cheeks flushing. He gulped, trying to swallow down all the naughty, naughty thoughts that had flooded in his overactive brain. "That's- well, uh", he stuttered. "That does sound... interesting, and- do your distractions require for me to close the doors?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 10:34 pm

Castiel tilted his head, confused. "Well, if you don't wish to be disturbed, I'd say yes. I mean, I'm not sure Sam would be comfortable to know we took some time to ourselves between shelves with him nearby." Eyup. Wayyy naughtier than what it seemed to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/05/18, 10:39 pm

Dean gulped again. Welp. What in Castiel's mind was an innocent makeout session on the archive room's chairs, in his own mind took some pretty interesting turns. "We'd also better put all the books away from the table before", he muttered, after wetting his lips. "Sam would kill me if we did that on his beloved books."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum