Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 10:14 pm

Dean stepped back when he caught sight of Sam, standing awkwardly near the entrance of his tent. He coughed a bit, feeling a sudden rush of embarrassment going straight to his face. "Is Charlie ready?", he asked his brother, feeling a bit uneasy.

Crowley hummed a quiet "I see", leaning back on his throne to thoughtfully scratch his chin. "And you are here to look for this demon, I guess? On Heaven's behalf?" He looked back to Hanakael. "I don't know if that can be... acceptable. And I doubt this won't be just a poor excuse to put your nose in my business."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 10:22 pm

"Yeah. She's coming with people this way, so... sorry for interrupting," Sam answered him just as awkwardly, before he gestured for the both of them to follow him outside, so Charlie could introduce them - and especially Castiel - to the rest of her army.

"I'll be honest, I have no interest in your whereabouts," Hanakael replied, as he knotted his hands together in his back. "I wish to be able to go and leave as I please, and get to see as many tormented soul as is necessary for me to find out who that demon is, and wipe their existence."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 10:38 pm

Dean followed Sam outside, still feeling slightly uneasy, but masking it well with a confident expression. It wasn't like he had been doing something wrong, after all. He put on his 'vassal expression', as he liked to call it, and strolled confidently alongside his companions.

Crowley rolled his eyes. "I'm afraid that won't happen. This is my kingdom, so, if you are going to keep your feathery ass around here, you will be playing with my rules. Which means, you get no glory, I get to do the smiting if necessary, or I'll have you gutted if you do something that I don't like. Take it or leave it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 10:43 pm

Charlie then proceeded to introduce them to her whole army. Castiel looked incredibly serious given the circumstances, and... well, he did look quite gorgeous, let's be honest. So, as usual, a few girls threw Dean and Sam some seductive looks, but most of them where mesmerized by the angel.

Hanakael pressed his lips together. "As long as I'm guaranteed that you wish to take that demon down as much as the Heavens do, I suppose I could... accomodate to your conditions."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 10:50 pm

Dean, being the expert he was on 'eye-flirting' as he called it, noticed that of course. And needless to say, he didn't like that very much. Maybe, just maybe, what he felt could even be called jealousy. That was maybe the reason that compelled him to stood by Castiel's side the whole time, even though he would have totally denied that if someone had asked.

"You will agree with me that the last thing I do is someone more powerful than me rising down here", Crowley observed tiredly, before smiling widely. "Excellent, though. I'll be expecting a high degree of... accomodation."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 10:58 pm

"Dude, I think holding Castiel's hand would be just as efficient and less ominous, if you want to shove people off," Charlie ended up telling Dean with a smile, as they gathered with all of the players for dinner.

Hanakael nodded quietly. "When can I take a look at the souls of the damned?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 11:05 pm

Dean was just barely done glaring and scaring away a girl who had gotten a bit too friendly for his taste when his brain registered Charlie's words. "What?", he asked a bit stupidly, blinking at her. Then he scoffed. "I am doing nothing!", he protested, knowing fully well that it wasn't true.

Crowley crossed his legs, straightening up his suit jacket. "I'll take you to the special tour when I'll be finished with my duties", he waved Hanakael off, calling his demons back inside.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 11:14 pm

"You're scaring off everyone!" Charlie replied as she raised her arms, dramatically. "As the head of my guards, you're supposed to inspire my people, not to threaten their lives because your boyfriend is hot!"

Hanakael just... stood there, when the demons came back. And he probably remained there for the whole day, if Crowley didn't gesture for him to go anywhere else. Or for the rest of the week, for that matter. Angels were too stubborn, sometimes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 11:56 pm

For the umpteenth time that day, Dean felt his face flare up with embarrassment. He looked away, feeling a bit ashamed of himself. "Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry", he said, offering her a small smile. "I mean. I beg your forgiveness, Your Majesty. I'll be more focused, by now on."

And in fact at a certain point, way, way later, Crowley did glare at him, looking a bit annoyed. "Don't you have someplace else to be, Josephine? You're making my employees get nervous here", he said, gesturing towards the demons. Ignoring the fact that maybe he was the one making them nervous.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/04/18, 08:46 pm

Charlie snorted, and gently bumped his arm. "Good. Now, do me a favour and show everyone he's taken, so they can all go back to focusing on the game ~"

"My name is Hanakael," the angel sighed, as he turned his face to look at Crowley. "And as a matter of fact, no. My mission is of the upmost importance, so I shall remain here until you deem it time for me to take a look at the damned souls."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/04/18, 09:05 pm

Dean threw her a loopsided smile, then waggled his eyebrows in a silly way as he marched closer to Cas and swiftly grabbed his hand. Giving up was getting easier day by day, and that pleased him, in a way. That didn't mean he got any less awkward about being in a relationship with another man.

Crowley rolled his eyes, getting up from his throne with a sigh. "If that's the only way I'll manage to get rid of you and that broomstick you keep in your ass, I'll take you there right now..." He stopped as if caught in his own thoughts, then smirked at him. "... Clarice." He walked away, expecting the angl to follow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/04/18, 09:11 pm

Castiel looked at Dean, a bit startled, but his gaze softened when he found out it was him. "Is everything alright?"
Charlie bit back a chuckle when she realized that some people sighed with desillusion when they understood that Castiel had, actually, an overprotective boyfriend, not just and overprotective friend.

"Hanakael," the angel replied, with an irritated tone. But he was ready to follow Crowley wherever he took him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/04/18, 09:22 pm

Dean smiled at him. "Yeah. Everything's fine", he said. "just wanted to show everyone that you aren't looking for hook ups. That's all", he added, a bit awkwardly as he looked around to gauge the reactions.

"Sorry mate. I am never going to bother remembering your name, so you better get used to that", Crowley observed as he caught the angel's arm in his hand. "And besides..." They disappeared quickly, only to materialize back in Hell, in one of the narrow, dark and noisy corridors where souls were kept. "...Hanakael is such a mouthful", he continued as if he had never been interrupted. He turned to the angel, with a smirk. "And not the fun kind of mouthful. If you know what I mean."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/04/18, 09:31 pm

"..." Castiel smiled fondly at Dean. "I shall remain by your side for dinner, then." He stepped a bit closer to Dean, as he tightened his grip on his hand.

Hanakael blinked. He had NO IDEA what Crowley meant, but he didn't want to look like a complete idiot, so he didn't ask. "I'll take a look at the souls. Thank you," he replied coldly, as he began to walk in the corridor, glancing from time to time at the cells. His mere presence was probably a torture for those poor, torned up souls, who were hoping for salvation. Yet, he blatantly ignored them all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/04/18, 09:39 pm

Dean smiled a bit of a nervous smile. "You mean you don't mind, if other people think and see that you are my..." He interrupted himself, not believing one second that he was actually going to say that word. But he did. "... boyfriend?", he offered, unsure as only he could be.

Crowley followed him closely, looking completely at ease amongst all those wailing, screeching and crying souls. Sometimes he would stop near a gate, to murmur soft nonsense to the poor prisoner. Undoubtedly something mean, meant to heighten the suffering.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/04/18, 11:12 pm

Castiel beamed. "That would actually make me feel proud, Dean," he assured him. "I won't mind it in the least."

Hanakael kept walking for a long, long time. But if it was only one of the corridors of Hell, he would stop at the end, sighing. "It's not here."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/04/18, 11:47 pm

Dean smiled at him, now more sure of himself. "Good then", he answered, feeling a bit more relieved. His stomach decided that it was the right moment to remind the universe that it was empty. "So. Where's dinner", he asked out loud.

Crowley hummed, observing the last cells. "I have to agree. Since these souls are bound to Hell, I would see an eventual thread." He reflected a bit, silently. Then he spoke up again. "Are you sure that for... damned soul you don't mean a fully fledged demon? After all, these are the souls that are being tortured. There are many, many others, sure, but it might not be what we're looking for."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/04/18, 07:02 pm

"This way, you fools," Charlie replied as she took them to the dinner tent, where they could get supplies and stir them themselves on the barbecue.

"... I suppose we could take a look. How many demons where formed in the end of the seventeenth century?" Hanakael asked, looking at Crowley. He had no idea the king of Hell himself was of that time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/04/18, 07:27 pm

Dean followed her and then happily threw himself all over the food, soon filling a plate that seemed to reach the heavens themselves and roasting any single thing he had put there. Yes, even the vegetables. He was pretty sure Sam was judging him very hard.

"Aside from yours truly?", Crowley asked with a toothy smile, pointing at himself while making a small curtsy. "A lot, of course. Even though I am not sure how many of them are still up and kicking", he mused then, thoughtfully. "I will get my demons to rummage the archives. Now, if you will allow me. We have to get back", he said, offering his hand to Hanakael.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/04/18, 07:34 pm

Sam WAS judging him hard, but said nothing. He made himself a veggie meal with a steak on the side, then sat to quietly discuss with Charlie, and... well. Texting Eileen from time to time, given the goofy smiles he had.
Meanwhile, Castiel tried to follow Dean's steps, even though he made sure not to eat as much. Just in case.

Hanakael sighed, and took Crowley's hand in his. "At least, you are not the one I'm looking for." He was pretty sure that it could not, would NEVER be Crowley he was looking for.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/04/18, 08:10 pm

Dean sighed happily - and noisily - as he sat back on his chair after a while, stomach full. "Well, one thing about places like this. The food is great", he said, patting his belly.

Crowley brought him back to the throne room. He quickly gave orders to his lackeys, asking them curtly to rummage through the archives and find him the names of demons created after the seventeenth century. "The fastest we find that, the fastest we can get our own personal choir boy out of here", he told them, sitting back on his throne.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/04/18, 09:20 pm

Castiel held back a snort. "Sometimes it amazes me that you still eat that much. I'll have to take care of your cholesterol again later."

"I am right here," Hanakael reminded him, with his eternal pokerface.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/04/18, 09:45 pm

Dean signaled him to lower his voice, looking in Sam's direction. "No one has to know that I cheat on that. I'd never hear the end of it", he explained, worried.

"I'm sorry, do I look like I care, Jonathan?", Crowley dismissed him with an uncaring gesture, crossing his legs again. He seemed to reflect a bit, then pulled off his jacket. "On a second note. Keep this for me", he said, throwing it to Hanakael's face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/04/18, 09:49 pm

Castiel held back a breathless chuckle. "You know, Dean, it wouldn't hurt you to be careful with what you eat once in a while."

Hanakael looked bewildered. But he actually took Crowley's jacket and laid it over his arm, not even protesting in the least. His patience had already been a bit worn, though: he did not remind the king of Hell what his name was.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/04/18, 10:04 pm

Dean shrugged. "Life is only one. And admittedly, I like this stuff too much for my own good, but I don't think I want to do something about it. And no one can force me to", he concluded with a sly smile.

Crowley just went on with his duties, completly uncaring of the figure rigidly standing next to him with his jacket in its hands. Even if he was admittedly impressed by Hanakael's patience. Not that he would have ever told anyone anything remotely positive.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum