Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Mary 25/04/18, 10:40 pm

êvê
Sam actually had to clear his throat loudly while tapping on the fabric of their tent at some point. "Hey, Dean. Charlie's waiting for us for breakfast. You still in there?"

"I would love that, actually," Hanakael sighed. "Since you don't plan on getting rid of me that easily." He had not picked the clue as to the fact that Crowley was now flirting with him, no.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Gravirei 25/04/18, 10:48 pm

êvê
Sam had to thank whatever star alignment had made Dean actually wake up at that point. He shook his headx trying to shake away every trace of sleep. "Yes! Yes, we'll be there in ten minutes", he half shouted, before trying to wake up Castiel. "Cas, wake up! We are going to be late!"

Crowley inwardly rolled his eyes. Angels were so clueless it hurt. "I'll make sure you get that. In the meantime, even though I get it wouldn't really make any sense, I meant to ask if you'd be free for dinner?" He threw that as casually as an observation on the weather.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/04/18, 10:53 pm

Castiel woke up, blinking, as he rolled away from Dean. He ran a hand over one of his eyes, still sleepy. "Is it so late already?" he mumbled, as he tried to get up.

"I don't eat," Hanakael replied, arching a brow. "Then again I suppose you are suggesting we finally talk about our current situation?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/04/18, 11:12 pm

"Yes, it is", Dean answered quickly, getting up and blindly looking for his clothes. "We have to meet up with Charlie for breakfast, and then get on the fields", he explained, getting dressed.

"You never set a foot on Earth in all these millennias, did you", Crowley observed with a hint of maliciousness in his voice. "I was proposing a date. But, seen as you have the human skills of a rock, let's make it a business meeting, if you prefer."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/04/18, 11:18 pm

"Are we playing already?" Castiel replied, as he stood up to look for his costume again.

"A date, uh." Hanakael pondered over it, and shrugged. He then looked carefully at Crowley. "You know, aside from the other angels, I didn't get to leisure around Heaven from time to time. I never really saw what happened in the world, since I had to keep my position.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/04/18, 11:27 pm

"Yep", Dean answered back, finally managing to get completely dressed. He ruffled his own hair a bit, trying to get it to seem natural. He had been very quick.

"Well. Being an angel sure sounds more and more boring the more I hear about it." Crowley walked towards him, a smirk on his face. "Say. Is there any kind of... leisure you are curious about?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/04/18, 11:39 pm

Castiel was quick himself, but his hair was a bit messy. He did not seem like he intended to fix it, though, for he walked to the tent's entrance as soon as he was done with his clothes.

Hanakael narrowed his eyes slightly. "All of them, I presume. But you seem like you have a particular one in mind."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/04/18, 12:00 am

Dean quickly followed Castiel, trying to get to his hair to fix it. Just to make sure it looked less like they had sex the night before - which they didn't. Not in the biblical sense at least. But he gave up, since they were already out at that point, and he didn't want to look ridiculous.

Crowley's smile just widened as he stopped right in front of Hanakael. "Pleasures of the flesh?", he simply questioned, arching a brow. He let his eyes leave the angel's face to travel suggestively up and down his body. Then, as if nothing had happened, he walked past him casually. "Like actually being able to taste food? Alcohol? To have luxuries of any kind?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum