Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Venturing South

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Venturing South - Page 12 Empty Re: Venturing South

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 08:14 pm

"Nah, it's just, you know. You're always looking so serious all the time, as if they just spilled your beer on your clothes", Serah laughed, turning to look at him too. Valdyr indeed seemed taller, at her side, if she was sitting. She didn't turn away, though.

Horknath flushed. Carleen had the power of making his face get darker in a matter of seconds. "You perceived it as teasing?", he asked embarrassed, scratching his beard. "I was just focused on pleasing you." His eyes were drawn to her shoulders, then to her hands undoing her clothes. He took a deep breath.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 08:20 pm

"Well. I'll try to open up a bit more, if it's the impression I'm leaving on you." Valdyr didn't move either. In fact, they were so close, and had been looking at each other for so long, any other man would have had a clue that he could maybe try to lean in any closer and, if Serah didn't look away, to even kiss her. But he just smiled again, then looked back at the sky, sighing. "Oh wait, I didn't tell you about the falling troll constellation!" Aaand romantic opportunity was over.

"One thing is sure: you're good with your mouth and you knew it," Carleen laughed kindly. She took off her upper cloth, and left her underwear untouched, instead undoing her skirt to let it fall on the ground, then stepped out of it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 08:33 pm

Serah kept a straight face. She was honestly uncertain on what to do between breaking the record for the slowest facepalm ever made, smacking that dwarf's stone-like head or just laughing because, honestly. A constellation about a falling troll? She decided on the latter. "Do tell!"

"I do what I can", Horknath answered, weirdly polite, before his voice got caught in his throat again. Carleen just looked... "Gorgeous. Either under the first sunlight or bathed in the moonlight. And you know it, don't you", he observed, chuckling breathlessly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 09:03 pm

Valdyr happily told her about the peculiar story of why there was a falling troll in the sky. The story was ridiculous itself, and it made the gods laugh so hard they decided to immortalize it.

"I especially noticed how receptive you are to my looks alone," Carleen replied, as she hopped onto the bed. She straddle accross Horknath's hips, and straigthened up to finally undo her top underwear. She also hadn't taken out any of her necklaces or bracelets, and didn't seem to intend to do so. "I have to admit, though. It makes me particularly happy."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 09:17 pm

And it made Serah laugh too, honestly. And not with one of her usual, mean snickers. A genuine burst of laughter. "It makes sense it's a troll- that must be the most stupid story I've ever heard, and by the Gods did I hear many!"

Horknath tried to swallow down his nervousness. That got completely forgotten as Carleen straddled him and undid her top. ... then he registered her words, and forced himself to look at her in the eyes. "Well, I... I know there's more than what I see", he muttered shyly. "But I, um, wouldn't want you to think I am only enthralled by your looks", he added quickly, voice vetraying his nervousness. His hands twitched at his sides. Damn, he wanted to grab her so bad.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 09:35 pm

Valdyr laughed kindly too, and then had to held back a yawn. "Geesh. I think we've been here for a while already," he said, as he took a clock out of his pockets to check the time.

"You're so sweet, Horknath," Carleen smiled, as she finally took off the last piece of her clothing. "Alright. I'll take the teasing down to two minutes, then, as a reward," she told him, as she caressed his skin, all the way dow from his torso to his length.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 09:50 pm

Serah peeked at his clock. She whistled, naturally drawn to shiny stuff. "Ooh, pretty", she said. "So, is it that late? Should we run at home before our parents ground us?" She grinned.

Horknath smiled up at her. The feeling of her soft skin against his own was just intoxicating. "You're too kind, Carleen", he answered, with a hint of irony in his kind smile. Then he bit his lip, his fingers twitching as he restrained himself from touching her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 10:09 pm

Valdyr chuckled. "Well I don't know about you, Cinderella, but I could spend the whole night there gazing at the sky," Valdyr sighed, as he looked up again. "Then again, who knows if Lord Sakrish might need our help tomorrow."

"You're the kind one. Agreeing to my every whim," she told him with a teasing smile, as she moved her hips to sit against his length, while she kept him in place with her hand. "How are you going to take me, when I free you?" She asked him, as she started to rock her hips against him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 10:21 pm

Serah smiled. Aw, he had called her Cinderella. That was cute. ... then again, Cinderella who- "Yeah, sky's really pretty, and you're really nice to spend my time with, but even being a night person, I need my beauty sleep if we're going to be hired mercenaries for a while." She sighed, stretching.

Horknath growled, his head falling back on the pillow as he grabbed the bedsheets in a tight grip. Gods, was she really asking him to speak while being teased like that? "I will see what my brain tells me on the moment. I'm a fan of improvisation", he groaned. "I do have a couple of ideas, though."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 10:25 pm

Valdyr nodded. "Let's head back, then." He extender his hand for her to stand up, ready to take the walk back to the palace.

"And you wish to keep the surprise to yourself?" Carleen smiled as she kept on teasing him, delighted to see him squirm for more.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 10:42 pm

Serah accepted his hand with a smile, straightening up. "Aw, now I have to look down again to look at you", she chuckled.

Horknath tried to smile at her, opening his mouth to answer, only to let out a moan. That was such a torture, her soft, warm skin against his hard lenght. A sweet, sweet torture. "If you... prefer, I can tell you in detail", he managed to answer.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 10:46 pm

Valdyr snorted, and released her hand immediately. "I know I refer to my size a lot, but it's a bit racist when anyone else does it, you know," he joked kindly.

"Mmh I think I'll go for the surprise," Carleen said, as she pressed just the tip of his length inside her, then stopped moving. "Time's up ~ I'm all yours."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 10:54 pm

Serah laughed, raising her hands in defeat. "Hands up, you're right. I hope I am allowed to call you out on your hard head though", she added, jokingly bumping his shoulder.

Horknath took a deep, shaky breath as he opened his eyes again to look at Carleen. "Good", he growled, finally -finally!- grabbing her hips. He kept her pressed against him as he got up from the bed, pinned her against the nearest unoccupied wall with an iron-like grip and proceeded to bury himself completely into her with a groan.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 11:00 pm

Valdyr arched a brow, confused. "You haven't even seen me breaking up planks with it yet, why would you want to - oooh because it's a dwarven cliché, right," he laughed kindly, completely missing the point.

A cry of pleasure escaped Carleen's lips, and she did her best to hold onto Horknath, wrapping her legs around his waist and clenching her hands into his hair. It had actually been so sudden and intense that she was left speechless.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 11:10 pm

Serah laughed, rolling her eyes. "... wait, you really can break planks with your head? Holy shit. Holy shit! I gotta see that. You'll show me that, I show you how I can shoot an arrow and get the centre of a bullseye with my eyes covered from a distance of your choice!" She was maybe a bit too overexcited.

Horknath growled, letting out a breathless moan as Carleen's fingers grabbed his hair. He kept her up, driving himself into her at a steady rhythm, pressing his face against her neck in a tender gesture. "Tell... me, if it gets too much", he hissed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 11:21 pm

"..." Valdyr arched a brow. "You're kidding. You can't do that if you're not seeing your target, can you?"

"It's... it's perfect, Carleen breathed, trying to follow his thrusts with her hips. "You're so... deep, so big," she let out appreciatively, her mind clouded with pleasure.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 11:28 pm

Serah shot him a smirk. "Try me, sweetheart. You know, I can also do that with my feet while standing on my hands. Not blindfolded though. Not yet." She tucked her hands in her pockets. "Free not to believe me. But, you know. There are a lot of things you still don't know about me~"

Horknath kissed her shoulder, then her neck, his mind just as clouded as hers as his thrusts got to an halt. He stopped right as he was deep inside her, as deep as he could. He grinded into her, his grip strong on her hips. "Gods, Carleen. The things you say with that pretty mouth of yours", he growled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 11:32 pm

"... I'd like you see shoot an arrow with your feet, then. That will totally make up for the ridicule of me breaking planks with my forehead," Valdyr replied with a laugh.

Carleen moaned deeply and pulled a bit on his hair to kiss him, almost desperate. "And you dared to tell me you're not a teaser," she laughed kindly, nimbing at his lower lip.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 11:40 pm

"I'll do. Just don't get angry when instead of ridiculous I'll end up looking /amazing/. That's kinda my job", Serah threw him another smile, winking at him.

Horknath laughed. "You are a bad influence, princess", he answered adoringly, starting to move again, faster this time. He kissed her back, his hands sliding down to her ass, squeezing it. He could guide Carleen to move with him way better now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 11:45 pm

Valdyer rolled his eyes. "I still don't see the point of shooting arrows with your feet, though. Why would you even learn how to do that?"

Carleen laughed and moaned in between their kisses, still holding tight to Horknath due to their position. But that did not preven her from enjoying every single bit of the moment they shared, fighting hard not to be too loud.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 11:56 pm

Serah shrugged. "For fun?", she tried, laughing a bit. "I mean, if I only did the things I have to do, I would have already shot myself in my head." She smiled. "I like to be a bit unpredictable."

Horknath moaned with her, trying as hard to keep it low. "Will you come for me if I do good enough, princess?", he asked her, growling deep in her ear. His thrusts were deep and harder now, even if he still desperately tried to not lose control of himself. He was already pretty sure his grip would have left bruises on her skin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/11/17, 12:02 am

"... You're odd, to say the least," Valdyr replied with a snort. "Alright. I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning?" he asked her, as he stopped in front of her room.

"You're already-" Carleen tried to answer, but the rest was drowned in more moans, as her own climax came closer. Soon enough, she dug her fingers into his scap as she tried to get him to stay deep while her insides tighed up around him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/11/17, 12:12 am

Serah smiled at him. "Well if you want to sleep in your own room, then I guess?", she laughed at her own joke-not-really-a-joke. Like he could catch the drift.

Horknath didn't have the slightest intention of leaving Carleen's heat right now. He let out a moan, thrusting hard into her another two, three times before coming inside her, groaning at the feeling of her insides tightly squeezing his lenght.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/11/17, 12:15 am

Valdyr rolled his eyes, assuming this was just another joke. "Goodnight, Serah," he said to her, before heading to his own room. It could have been rude if it hadn't already been established how dense he was.

Breathless, Carleen still clung to Horknath as if her own life depended on it. She didn't want to let go of him either. Yet, her grip on his hair became more gentle when she finally found back her senses.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/11/17, 12:27 am

"Yeah, to you too", Serah told him, before getting to her room. "To another sleepless night", she murmured to herself, dropping on the bed.

Horknath breathed heavily on Carleen's neck for a bit until he managed to get back to his senses too. He lazily kissed her neck and the joint with her shoulder, before remembering that she couldn't stay clung to him for long. He gently laid her down on the pillows, laying down next to her. "You okay?", he asked, still a bit dazed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum