-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Venturing South

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Venturing South - Page 11 Empty Re: Venturing South

Post by Mary 24/11/17, 10:12 pm

Valdyr laughed kindly again, and extended his arm to help Serah up. "Let me have my victory, please. You seem almost invincible half of the time," he told her with a smile.

Yvan laughed. "Oh, well. I guess I'm just not used to this. But maybe we should wait a little while for this. You know, after all I'm going to spend a lot of time here. Wouldn't that be awkward if you can't stand me after a few weeks."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/11/17, 10:20 pm

Serah accepted his arm, smiling brightly. She pountedly ignored how her heart fluttered at the contact. Ew, mushy. "Of course I am invincible. I just let you win this time, that's all~", she winked. "Nah, I'm far from unbeatable. I mean, I got my ass handed to me more than once in the past."

Delilah laughed. "Wait, hold your horses, sweetheart. The fact that I am flirting with you doesn't mean I will take you here and right away, you know. It's just a way to let you know I am interested." She winked at him. "Besides, where do you think you're going with that broken leg? Not in my bed, that for sure."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/11/17, 10:31 pm

Valdyr smiled. "Oh. I didn't think you would admit such things," he said vaguely, as he let go of her hand and straightened up. "Alright, I think I'm up for a bit of exercises."

Yvan laughed kindly again. "Oh I know. But I wouldn't want to even flirt too much, even in a friendly way while in that state. You know. Insecurities and all," he said with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/11/17, 10:42 pm

Serah shrugged slightly. Damn. Had she just admitted that for real? "Heh, I am too worn out to mind", she just said. "I think I will go take a walk." Maybe on the roofs, where no one would have bothered her!

Delilah smiled softly at Yvan. "I didn't want you to feel uneasy", she simply said. Then she sighed, getting up from her seat. "Well, I have to go. The doctor will come check on you later", she added, looking at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/11/17, 10:46 pm

"Don't break your leg," Valdyr replied, before turning to Horknath. "Are you going to keep on training too?"

"Thank you, Delilah. And I'm still waiting for your favourite books," he told her with a wink.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/11/17, 10:51 pm

Horknath answered him with a thumbs up. As soon as Valdyr had turned away from Serah, she had disappeared in a blink. How could she even do that?

Delilah smiled at him. "I'll bring them to you, promise", she said. "Just make sure you rest!" She waved at him and walked out of the room, off to find the doctor, and then to assist Carleen with her duties.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 02:12 pm

Later that day, after a long talk between Sakrish and his guest after dinner, Carleen stood up and bid everyone good night. Her eyes lingered a bit longer on Horknath as she went, for she hoped he would join her soon enough. In fact, she'd even be waiting for him at her window.

"I think I'll take a walk around the area tonight," Valdyr thought out loud. "Are you still up for a walk tonight Horknath, or are you tired because you got lost the last time?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 02:20 pm

Horknath had indeed noticed how Carleen had held his own gaze. He got so distracted that he managed to miss Valdyr's words at first. "... ah! Yeah, I'm sorry, I... am actually a bit tired", he said, scratching his neck. "I think I'll have to pass, this time. I'm sorry", he laughed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 02:54 pm

"Oh. Okay then," Vadlyr said, shrugging, as he turned towards Serah. "How about you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 03:04 pm

Serah, all distracted with playing with her empty plate, perked up at the mention of a walk. "Yeah, sure", she answered with a grin. "I totally need to digest all the delicious food I stuffed myself with!", she added, patting her stomach.

Horknath got up from his chair. "Well, now that I am sure I won't get lost, I will go and rest." He respectfully bid goodnight to Lord Sakrish and waved happily at his friends before walking away. Until he deemed it safe enough to silently change route and sneak to Carleen's window.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 03:21 pm

Valdyr waved at Horknath, and laughed kindly. "And yet you won't grow fat. I'd envy you, if I didn't already eat more than you," he teased her, as he waited for her to stand up and join him outside.

"Good evening sir," Carleen whispered with a smile as she saw him, and helped him enter her room. "No one saw you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 03:31 pm

"Blame my quick metabolism! You have nothing to envy to me, honestly", Serah answered merrily, standing up and excusing herself from the table to follow Valdyr. "I let you imagine how I would look if I only ate vegetables."

"No one. I checked well. I only have to hope no one will go check my room", Horknath answered with a kind laugh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 03:45 pm

"I don't want to think about that," Valdyr laughed kindly. "I'm already relieved that you're a decent person," he told her as he walked outside, to take a path around Sakrish's domain. Which had tons of gardens, that lead to the oasis under the moonlight.

"Mmh. Maybe we should meet to your room some nights," Carleen replied as she moved closer to him, caressing his sides. "Did you lock your door?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 03:52 pm

"Gee, what a compliment, thanks", Serah laughed, stuffing her hands in her pockets. She breathed in the nice evening air, noticeably cooler than the suffocating warm one during the day. She whistled at the sight of the luxurious gardens bathing in the soft moonlight. "Wow. They sure know how to rock gardens", she murmured.

Horknath shuddered. He took a small step forward, so that he could lay his hands on Carleen's hips. "I locked the door", he confirmed. "And, can't really keep you from coming in my room as you wish. This is your place, after all."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 04:33 pm

"They do. I would even like it there," Valdyr replied with a soft smile, as he looked up. "You can really see the stars from here, more than in the North."

"Would you want to prevent me from coming, though," Carleen teased him before she kissed him tenderly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 04:41 pm

Serah looked at him, then looked up. She was familiar with night time, being a spy, but she truly had never seen stars like that. "Yeah", she said, her throat feeling closed for some reason. "The East isn't really a place where you get sights like this. ... you like to watch the stars? Didn't take you for the romantic type", she joked weakly.

Horknath kissed her back gently. "Not at all", he answered against her lips. "If anything, I wouldn't want you to get into troubles." He leant in to kiss her again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 05:00 pm

Valdyr shrugged. "There's still a lot you don't know about me. I learned all of the constellations from my mother when I was just a kid," he smiled, as he walked to the oasis, still looking up.

"You're so sweet," Carleen replied, before her smile grew wider. "Which reminds me I get to order you around tonight ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 05:10 pm

"That's... that's really nice. I bet there are a lot of stories about constellations" Serah hummed. Then she looked down again, distractedly kicking a rock. "... back at my place, we were forbid to go out at night", she murmured, frowning a bit. "Bunch of superstitions and stuff... so I've never really learnt anything", she added, stretching her arms up.

Horknath gulped. No lie, he was damn nervous. But he had been thinking about their rendez-vous for the whole afternoon, too. He couldn't believe his luck. "That's true. You won", he said, smiling sheepishly at her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 05:26 pm

Valdyr looked at her, curious. But he didn't want to push her to get some answers, so instead he looked at the sky again. "Do you want to hear some stories about them?"

Carleen laughed kindly. "Don't worry, it's only our second night. I won't ask for anything too embarrassing from you yet," she teased him, as she lead him towards her bed. "Let's say it'll be more of a... request."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 05:39 pm

Serah grinned at him. "I'd like to! If you'll have the patience, of course. And while I am at it, if you'll want to slip some more things about yourself, since apparently I know so little - you'll be welcome~"

Horknath meekly let Carleen lead him to her bed. "If you learnt to know me in these two days, you'll already know I won't deny you anything, Carleen", he answered with a smirk. "I am listening. Off with your request, princess."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 05:57 pm

Valdyr held back a laugh. "Let a guy keep some mystery to himself, please," he joked, before he started showing her a few constellations, naming them, and telling her the lore about them if it was interesting or funny.

Carleen bit her lower lip. There were actually a lof of things she wanted in that moment, it was hard to make a choice. "Here's what we're going to do. You're going to undress, and lie on my bed. You're then going to watch me undress. Then... you're going to stay still for five minutes. If you manage not to move, you get to take me however it pleases you ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 06:06 pm

Serah held back a smile and for a while, she kept silent, listening to Valdyr's explanations. She was an eager learner, and asked many questions. And, while she had the occasion, she kept as close to Valdyr as possible.

Horknath growled lowly. "I can't step down from a challenge like this, can I", he rumbled, bending slightly to kiss Carleen's mouth, before discarding his clothes at the side of her bed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 06:14 pm

Valdyr had to stay close to Serah of course, because stars are so little, and so far away! So he often had to lean close to her so he could show her the proper constellations.

"It's just short teasing," Carleen replied as she looked at his naked body, shamelessly. "I could do much worse, trust me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/11/17, 06:26 pm

And Serah was all too happy about that of course. All too happy. Goddamnit, that's not good Serah! And besides, her eyes were on him more often than up to the sky. Not good at all. She smiled. "It's nice to see you so passionate about something!"

Horknath laid down on the bed, his hands behind his head in a comfortable position. Maybe more comfortable than he was actually feeling, since having Carleen's eyes on him like that made him feel rather conscious of his nakedness. "I'm not used to teasing. All I've learned is that usually people prefer it when I get... straight to the point." But he was going to greatly enjoy the show nonetheless.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/11/17, 07:45 pm

"You mean that I'm usually dull about everything?" Valdyr teased her, turning to face her. And they were pretty close, in spite for their size difference. He might even look taller, if he was standing and Serah sitting.

"You're a pretty good teaser, though," Carleen replied with a smug smile, as she let the first layer of her clothes, the one covering her shoulders, fall to the ground, before she undid her top slowly. "You were quite good this morning, after all ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum