279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe - Page 2 Empty Re: Around the worlds 2 - Tiptoe

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 10:48 pm

"Damn lucky. I wish I had a damn turn-off button", Michela sighed, shaking her head. Then she blinked at Cathy's request, crossing her arms on her chest. "Oh. Well, okay. I get it", she said reassuringly, patting Cathy's arm. "After this sleepless night we all need a bit of calm. I don't think Neos will mind sharing with me!" She smiled. "... well, if he isn't still scared that I could wake up with a craving for blood and kill him in his sleep", she added joking. A bit of a bitter joke, but hopefully no one noticed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/01/17, 11:21 pm

Neos looked slightly offended. "Me, scared? HA! I've let you bite too often during the past few days to actually start worrying about my life right now. Make that a room for two," he said to her, his chin up and his chest puffed, as he smiled proudly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/01/17, 11:42 pm

Michela raised an eyebrow, letting out a laugh. "Well, good to know that", she just said, smacking his shoulder. She was still a bit resentful about the trust issues - why was she even caring that much? Maybe she was exaggerating the whole thing... After all he didn't seem to mind sharing a room with her. "I'll get the rooms then!" She said as she now paid attention to the innkeeper, an elderly, smiling woman with grey hair. "We'd like three rooms for two people each, separate beds. Do you have anything like that?"
"Of course!", the woman said merrily. "Just sign the register and I'll give you your keys", she added, pushing a big book towards them and turning to look for the keys.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 08:33 pm

Neos hurried to sign the register, and was soon climbing the stairs as he shouted to Michela. "First to get to the room gets to shower first !" Where did he even find that energy to rush? He didn't know himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 08:45 pm

Michela was totally not expecting that. She stood there, just looking at the spot were Neos had been standing like five seconds before, a confused expression on her face. Then she let out a loud groan, signing the book hastily. "Damn you, Neos! This isn't fair!" Then she took the keys from the table and hurried after him, but reaching him too late.
She was pouting when she opened the door. "You won just because you're a big cheater", she huffed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 08:56 pm

"HA! try to earn that priviledge back from me, and maybe I'll be nice enough to let you have it first," he told her with a grin, as he laid down his belongings beside his bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 09:06 pm

Michela grunted as she closed the door and threw ungracefully her backpack near her bed, then crossed her arms on her chest, raising an eyebrow. "And how may I gain that 'privilege' back, your Cheatness?", she asked with a mocking voice and a grin on her lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 09:14 pm

"Start by showing me more respect," Neos laughed as he crossed the room to face her. Then... he studied her face a little, before lowering his gaze. "You, um, you're not too disappointed to have to share your room with me?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 09:22 pm

Michela tilted her head furrowing her eyebrows, her arms still crossed on her chest. "I'm not. What about you, instead? You're not too disappointed of sharing the room with me and my canines, are you?" She couldn't help a bit of bitterness from slipping through the joke this time, even if she still kept her smirk on.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 09:23 pm

Neos frowned. "Wait. I'm only joking when I say this annoys me to provide you some blood. You know I just have a bit of a hard time getting used to the sting of the bite itself, that's it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 09:40 pm

Michela sighed. "That's beside the point." She sat down on her bed, deciding to be a bit more direct. "I do appreciate you allowing me to take your blood, really, but... I can feel you still are wary around me. You still think I could end up killing you, don't you? I mean, I am not asking for you to be my bff, but some trust would be appreciated", she said, an expression that was a mix between a pout and a frown. She felt a bit like a kid now. Maybe that's why she averted her gaze.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 09:52 pm

Neos felt himself cornered, for some reason. He shifted awkwardly on his feet. "I... Look, I know I might have acted weird with you recently, but it's not because of that."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 09:57 pm

Michela turned back to him, her eyes widening slightly with curiosity. And confusion. "... no?", she asked, uncertain. "Well, I honestly don't see other possible reasons to be wary around me... but at least I'm glad to learn it's not out of distrust." She smiled, stretching a bit with a satisfied hum. She felt more relaxed, now. Curious, but relaxed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 10:02 pm

Neos was about to tell her how he felt, but her sudden disinterest... kind of pained him. He just sighed, and went back to sit on his bed. "Y'know what. Go get that shower. And take your time."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 10:10 pm

Michela still smiled, and leant forward, her chin resting on her hand. "And let you get away with it? Not a chance." Her smile grew. "So, what is that makes you so uneasy to even give me the 'first shower privilege' then? You know, our friends were starting to think you got sick or something."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 10:32 pm

Neos sighed yet again, and looked at her. "Y'know, if I'm being honest with you, you might ask me to switch rooms with Cathy. You sure about that ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 10:46 pm

Michela's smile faltered. She frowned a bit, worry showing over her face. "If you act like this, I'm going to take for granted that it is worse than it actually is. Let it out, please." She would've been upset to have him change room honestly. She didn't want to lose all the... intimacy? Let's call it that, that they shared by being usual roommates.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/01/17, 11:09 pm

Neos sighed, and looked at her. "I... I think I like you. A lot," he said, before he pressed his palms against his eyes, inhaling deeply. "I still don't know how to feel about it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/17, 11:27 pm

If Neos had confessed her that he had been a ghost all along, Michela would've been less shocked, honestly. She stayed silent for some moments, gaping like a fish out of water. Probably looking very stupid in the process. "... Are you sure about what you're saying", she blurted out then. "I mean, I'm not used to people liking me, let alone liking me a lot." She fidgeted nervously, lowering her gaze.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/17, 07:29 pm

Neos held back a short laugh. "I hope I'm not wrong, or it would have driven me crazy for days for nothing," he said as he looked back at her. "I can still change rooms, if you wish."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/17, 07:44 pm

"No", Michela answered, maybe a bit too quickly. "No, I'm- I just have to wrap my mind around this. I mean, it's the opposite of what I feared, so honestly I'm... glad", she said, stumbling a bit on her words, fidgeting more. A 200 year old vampire fidgeting over someone getting a crush on her. God she had to get a hold of herself. "For days, really?" She asked then, unable to keep herself. "I guess I'm not that good of an observer as I thought."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/17, 07:55 pm

"No, you're quite oblivious when it comes to this, thankfully," replied Neos with a smile, as he finally lied down on his bed. "But that's kind of cute ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/17, 08:03 pm

"Oh shut up", she hissed. "Hah! Me, cute? And what about you, sighing all day long because... I guess because you weren't sure to end up in the same room as me? Now that's cute." Michela seemed to have her control back. She smirked, flopping down on her bed. "I can see it. You, unable to sleep because your brain is too busy pining over me like a teenager", she said, making dramatic gestures.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/17, 08:16 pm

Neos pointed at her, frowning. "Alright, keep that shit up and I'm taking back everything I just said," he blurted out, as he felt slightly wounded in his pride. He was ok with a bit of joking around, but had never felt secure about his emotions.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/17, 08:26 pm

Michela raised her hands. "Relax. I didn't mean to offend you. And I wasn't even lying, by the way." She smiled sincerely at him. "I /seriously/ think it is cute." She got up, stretching with a satisfied hum. "So, who gets to the shower first?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next