1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Show me the booty - Day 1

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Show me the booty - Day 1 Empty Show me the booty - Day 1

Post by Mary 06/02/16, 10:12 pm

Kizaru was bored, oh so bored. It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy listening to Akainu. Well, he hated listening to him when he was being all bossy and talking about politics and military maneuvers and blah, blah, blah. When he had agreed to accompany him to this meeting with the shichibukais, he had hoped for a bit of fun. You know, like pirates getting on each other's nerves, threats, having to force some to calm down. He sighed. The only one that would have provided a bit of fun might have been Doflamingo, but he knew the man well enough to dislike the way he treated one of their elements, the colonel Fina. She was always fun to chat with, ah, no, he wouldn't allow that pink blondie to have fun with her. Well at the very least he could gaze from time to time at the muscular torso of Hawkeyes, who wore an open shirt as usual. He'd haved preferred to get a look at his ass, though. He had always been more of a "booty-man".
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Show me the booty - Day 1 Empty Re: Show me the booty - Day 1

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 10:26 pm

Mihawk had never been this bored in his whole life. 'I must be the only one who always shows up, and granted, I could foresee every single thing they are going to talk about.' He almost let out a loud yawn, almost, because it would've been very unpolite, stretching a bit. With his hat hovering over his eyes, he could observe each one of the participants of that meeting. He felt a gaze on him from time to time, but nothing he would pay any attention to. 'I wonder if something interesting will actually happen.'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 10:47 pm

Fina had a duty, and it was not something she wanted to do. But she had to. She had to bring these fucking files to Akainu. In the middle of a meeting. She sighed loudly before entering the room and went straight for her superior to give him the files. She didn't know it, but she just saved everyone by interrupting the boring show.

Akainu sighed. "Alright, it seems we will have to stop for today."

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/02/16, 10:52 pm

While most of the people around that table were restraining themselves from sighing with relief, Kizaru didn't hide. He just sighed really loud, stretched, and laid back in his chair while looking at Akainu. "Oh come on Sakazuki, it's past time for our lunch break, why don't you keep those files for later, mh? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 11:07 pm

Mihawk let out a small sigh, very much appreciating the Admiral's suggestion. He wanted to eat, and Akainu's voice was grating his nerves to be honest. He shot a somewhat curious glance to Fina, wondering who she was, and then he got up, without waiting for the Fleet Admiral to give permission. He didn't care, he had been sitting for too long now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 11:11 pm

Akainu grunted. But indeed, he was starving too. "Alright alright, we can go for lunch. It's not like they are listening to us ANYWAY." And while saying this, he was staring at Buggy, snoring on the table.

Fina herself couldn't held a chuckle when she saw the clown sleeping. "Well I'm impressed he's the only one sleeping..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/02/16, 11:18 pm

Kizaru laughed softly and promptly got up, patting Akainu's shoulder. "Aaah, don't worry, you know just the way pirates are, right ?" Well it's not like he had listened much either, but no one needed to know that. And even though he wasn't bored anymore, he got a bit distracted when Mihawk stood up, since he could finally get a glimpse of that fine, muscular ass in tight pants. 'Damn, what a nice booty', he thought to himself with a smile.

"This whole meeting would have been a lot more fun if you had attended to it, as it had been initially planned," whispered a voice to Fina's ear, before it cackled. "Really now, colonel, I wouldn't have lost three hours of my life waiting for you here if I had known you wouldn't even take part to that meeting ~" Doflamingo was as charming as ever. And so respectful of private boundaries, leaning as he was over her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 11:32 pm

Mihawk rolled his eyes, seeing Buggy soundly asleep in that ridiculous position, his face pressed against the table. Seemed like the newest addition to the Warlords wasn't used to Akainu's long and boring speeches yet. He snorted. He spared a glance at Kizaru, who he sensed was watching him, but then a scene caught his interest. Doflamingo being a douche wasn't really something that new - it was in his nature -, but he usually did that to his fellow colleagues. He particularly seemed to like tormenting the new one - Buggy, was it -, but that poor woman? He almost felt a pang of sympathy. Should he intervene, maybe?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 11:37 pm

"Stupid?" Akainu growled while looking at Doflamingo. "Oh come on, he's not going to start again !"

Fina jumped of surprise, not used to someone breathing so heavily at her ear. "Damnit STOP doing that!" She said angrily while facing the giant warlord. "Don't you have something better to do, like, I don't know, rule your kingdom?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/02/16, 11:45 pm

Kizaru sighed. "They are really troublesome indeed. Do you want to intervene, or should we trust the colonel and our other colleagues with this ?"

Doflamingo chuckled, as he did not move an inch. "I have big, shocking news for you, colonel : if you remember well, I have been invited there for the whole week. That gives us a chance of catching up, don't you think ?" He leaned a bit more to caress one of her cheeks, almost tender.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 11:55 pm

Mihawk thought about it for a couple of seconds, and then decided not to step in. If that woman was a Colonel, she surely knew how to kick someone in the right way. He snorted though, loudly enough to be heard by Doflamingo. "Oh, really, you have such a charm of your own, Doflamingo. It really looks like she's dying to be in your obnoxious and unrefined presence for a week", he said casually, sarcasm dripping by every single word that left his lips. What, he wouldn't step in phisically, but that didn't mean he couldn't give his support in another way.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/02/16, 12:01 am

Akainu looked at Mihawk. Indeed, the warlord was not the first to do something, usually... "Doflamingo, just stop now and you won't embarrassed yourself more than you do..."

All these people standing for her... Fina was almost moved. But first she had to do something for this unwanting hand. She grabbed the man's wrist and gave him a really hard kick in the knee. Because it was well known that tall people had bad knees.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/02/16, 12:06 am

At first, Doflamingo had rolled his eyes, ready to shut everyone up as soon as possible, so he could go back to teasing Fina in peace. But then he felt a strong shock against one of his knees and hissed as he had to step back, almost tripping on the floor. Oh, that hurt. His face tensed all of a sudden as he used his strings to catch Fina and lift her up in the air. "You little bitch," he said between his teeth, although he still had a grin to his lips. Oh, he was mad, so really mad.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/02/16, 12:21 am

Mihawk was fast. In a matter of seconds, he was before Doflamingo, his sword enforced by haki pointing straight at his throat. His cold gaze was on the taller man's face and he spoke without flinching. "Listen up. We all know you're stupid here. And I mean it. There's no need to demonstrate it any further. Besides, I really do not want any fuss while I am around. So I kindly ask you to stop your nosense and let us all go get something to eat." He quickly glanced at Fina. What a nerve that woman, to hit someone as powerful as Doflamingo in that way.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/02/16, 12:27 am

"AND I'M NOT A BITCH, YOU FUCKER!" Fina was pretty angry by now, flipping her middle finger to his attention.

Akainu couldn't bear a pirate acting that way in front of him. He grabbed Doflamingo's shoulder right away and pressed it, his grip becoming slowly....warmer. "You better listen to Mihawk here. Release Colonel Fina right away."

And Buggy was still sleeping on the table. It's very important to notice it.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/02/16, 12:31 am

Doflamingo sighed and let Fina go slowly, putting her back onto the ground. "Alright, alright. Don't burn my coat, I just had it repaired, got that ?" He looked down at Mihawk too, waiting for him to take his sword off his throat.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/02/16, 12:39 am

Mihawk slowly lowered his sword, putting it back in its sheat. Then, seeing that Fina was alright, he turned around and started to walk off, wanting to have lunch soon.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/02/16, 12:44 am

"Stop acting like a brat and you will leave this island ALIVE, you dumbass" Akainu growled, before returning to Kizaru. "Let's go"

Fina didn't wait long before running after Mihawk. "Erh... Mister ?" She tried to call him, to make him stop

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/02/16, 12:53 am

Kizaru stopped contemplating the magificient booty that had got out of the room to smile to his friend and colleague. He nodded softly and went out with Akainu. "Mh, tell me Sakazuki, do we have a lot of work for this afternoon ?"

Doflamingo sighed. If it was not for his word that he had given to Tsuru when he had arrived to the marine's headquarters that morning - "I won't get into a fight with Akainu, alright MOM" -, he wouldn't have let Akainu step on his feet the way he did. But, oh well, it looked like fated had provided him with a poor soul that was sprawled all over the table. With a smirk, he went behind Buggy and laid his hand on his shoulder. "Hey there", he whispered to his ear.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/02/16, 01:05 am

Mihawk didn't stop in his tracks, but he did slow down when he heard someone calling... well, supposedly him. He turned his head a bit, to look at Colonel Fina - that was her name -, his cold gaze on her. "Ah. Good afternoon, Miss. Do you need something?", he asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/02/16, 01:14 am

"I have, I suppose you will disappear as always." Akainu grunted. Afterall he knew his friend almost by heart....

"Erh... Thank you." Fina bowed, quite uneasy now. Was that a good idea to come after him? Maybe the warlord didn't care. "Well... I'll leave you alone now"

And Buggy woke up suddenly, stood back up in a jump and yelled. "WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT, STUPID SHANKS!" Well maybe he was still half asleep!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/02/16, 10:29 am

Kizaru chuckled. "I was hoping on some free time, yes ~ But if you're so jealous, why don't you come with me ? You've been so tense lately, that's a shame..." He carefully placed a hand behind Akainu's back, and shifted it oh so slighlty so it would brush against his side. That gesture could have almost been seen as friendly. Almost.

Buggy's head had hit Doflamingo's chin, causing his teeth to clash against his tongue. He swore and caught the fellow shichibukai by his vest, tugging on it to cause him to look up. He did not look pleased at all. Actually, on his face read "I'm so going to kill you".
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/02/16, 09:41 pm

Mihawk raised an eyebrow at her. Did she want to go away from him already? 'Maybe I am being a little too intimidating.' Then he bowed gracefully, tipping his hat at her. "It was a pleasure. I must say I was quite impressed by that punch, Miss... ?" He knew her name, but it would've been better if she was the one to introduce herself first.

Meanwhile, as Doflamingo was deciding how to kill the poor defenseless clown that squirmed like a fish out of the water in his grasp, someone, who had been in the shadow for the whole assembly, raised from a seat. "Tch-tch. I am so disappointed in you, Doflamingo. Do your promises count as much as a zero?" Tsuru stepped towards him, arms crossed on her chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/02/16, 09:48 pm

Akainu shook his head, showing his disapproval. "Do you really think we can relax with all those pirates under our roof? They will be a pain, Borsalino..."

Fina felt relieved to see the warlord less cold, and she smiled while she presented herself. "I'm sorry, I am Colonel Fina. And thank you for the punch..." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "He was lucky I didn't have the time to hit him where I think I could have."

Buggy blinked, still half asleep. Or maybe he had totally awaken now, and realised how deep he was in trouble. "Erh I..." Hopefully someone went to his rescue! "Ooh promises are important! By the way I have a very important promise to keep, I have to go right away !" He said with a nervous smile

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/02/16, 10:03 pm

Kizaru sighed. "Aaah, right. So. How about next week then, right after they all leave ? I know a nice place to have a hot bath, if you're in the mood ~"

Doflamingo slowly straightened up after a last suspicious look at Buggy. He laid his hand on his colleague's head though, to make sure he wouldn't try to flee from him too soon. "See who's there. Lady Tsuru." He gave her a mocking smile, and bowed in a very exaggerated way. "You should have told me you were there, that meeting would have been much less boring ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum