-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

10 - A few dates later

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

10 - A few dates later - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 - A few dates later

Post by Gravirei 21/03/21, 07:26 pm

Speeding things up was just Hermes specialty.

He chuckled into their kiss, and let out a little moan into it when he felt Charon's thumb rub gently on his thigh. He cupped his cheeks to keep him there for as long as humanly possible, licking his way inside his mouth and inviting him to do exactly the same, until it would be time to breathe. He felt like he could've kissed Charon breathless forever, if only that would have been possible.

When he started to feel his head spin, he broke the kiss and stared hungrily at Charon, lips still ajar as he took some short breaths in. He grinned, caressing his boyfriend's cheeks - before he cheekily reached for his glasses. "I would very much like to look at you in the eyes right now", he whispered. If Charon wouldn't stop him, he would get them off himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/21, 09:11 pm

Charon smiled at Hermes, still breathless himself after such a long, heated kiss, and gladly let him take his glasses off. He was still used to wearing them at all times - not everyone had been as open-minded as Hermes in his life, and usually his red eyes made his partners feel uncomfortable.
Thankfully, Hermes seemed fond of the full 'vampire aesthetics' he was born with. So he indulged him, and looked at him in the eye as soon as the glasses were off. He didn't do it for long, however, instead leaning in to lay slow, heated kisses on Hermes' throat. And if his teeth occasionally grazed against his skin, well- it was meant in a playful way. He wasn't actually a vampire.

No, not in this AU, but listen-
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/21, 09:45 pm

Hermes carefully discarded the glasses on a nearby piece of furniture before he was soon greeted with a gentle, but insistent (and pleasant) assault of open-mouthed kisses and light, joking bites on his neck. He let out a breathless laugh and bit his lower lip, offering more of his throat to Charon. "Alright, that's my fault. I did say I wasn't going to flee unless you'd take a knife out or show me a Red Room. I didn't think about the most obvious danger here. Your canines", he whispered with a little playful grin. "It's worth the risk, anyway. But tell me, Boss", he asked casually then, hands running over his torso and briefly stopping over the hem of his pants, toying with the button. "Would you prefer for me to do this for you, or to watch as I undress myself for you?"

I am LISTENING-

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/21, 10:01 pm

Charon let out a groan - that was mostly a raspy sound, coming from him - when Hermes teased him about his greediness, but he pulled back when asked that last question. He pondered over the possibilities for a moment, and then smirked.

"Both. You start with me." With his eyes still on Hermes, he gently helped him off his lap, and stood up in front of him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/21, 10:25 pm

Hermes grinned, eyes half lidded, and he stood up with Charon. "Very well then", he murmured, eyes drifting down as his hands returned to the button that kept the other man's pants closed up. He didn't hesitate this time, and opened it up. His eyes flickered back to Charon's and he smiled wickedly, the light sound of a zipper coming undone the only audible thing in the whole room. He hooked his index and middle fingers in the hem of the unbuttoned pants and effortlessly pushed them down. He rubbed the palm of a hand against his boyfriend's groin, through the underwear - just to tease him a bit, since he was to do all the work with the undressing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/21, 10:53 pm

Charon let out a throaty sound when Hermes cupped him through the fabric of his underwear, and gently ran a hand through his hair. He wasn't ashamed to react quite fast to such ministrations - his boyfriend deserved to know just how much he wanted him, after all. He smiled at Hermes, and paused his hand on his neck, so that he might lean forward and kiss him breathless once more.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/21, 11:15 pm

Hermes let out a chuckle, and moaned into that breath-stealing kiss when he realized - and felt with his own hand - that Charon had been so affected by him. He gently bit down on his boyfriend's lower lip, the hand that was cupping him through the underwear pulling on the waistband to get rid of even that last piece of clothing, so that he could finally touch him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/21, 11:38 pm

Charon sighed into their kiss when he felt Hermes' hand on his bare skin, down there. He actually had to break the kiss, his breath going shallow quite fast. If his gaze crossed his boyfriend's, he'd let out a soft chuckle, but he gently pushed him away.
"Your turn, or I'll get selfish," he protested with a cheeky smirk.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/21, 11:52 pm

Hermes let out a little laugh, grinning right back at his boyfriend just as cheekily. "Oh, I'm afraid you'll get selfish anyway", he purred, slowly unbuttoning his own pants, hooking his thumbs in the hem of them and under the waistband of his underwear. "After seeing exactly why I say that my best asset are my legs." He masterfully shimmied out of his pants, letting them pool at his feet - keeping his underwear on for the moment, but showing off powerful thighs and nicely shaped legs.
The butt remained covered, at least for now. But that was definitely one nice butt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/03/21, 06:15 pm

Charon smiled to himself, and actually sat on the bed while Hermes undressed. As soon as those beautifully fit thighs were in view, he reached for them, and ran his palms along the strong muscles, up, then down, then up again, before he reached behind to get a hold of his ass.
He let out a pleased grunt, squeezing slightly when he felt just how firm Hermes' muscles were. Oh, he wasn't just gorgeous, he felt gorgeous under his touch. He looked up at Hermes' eyes, and moved his hands around again, with one settling on the back of his left thigh, while he pressed two fingers on the small of his back with the other, and drifted down, and down, pushing down between his cheeks.
Just to let him know what he usually went for with a partner, and see if things needed to be discussed beforehand, or if he was any uncomfortable with it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/03/21, 07:00 pm

Hermes - who enjoyed being admired as much as the next person - held back a little smirk, but let Charon touch him as he pleased, stopping briefly from undressing and resting his hands on his boyfriend's shoulders instead. He hummed happily when he felt fingers ran over his thighs, caressing his muscles - and let out a sharp, delighted gasp and a little laugh when said hands dived on his ass and squeezed, feeling up his firm buttocks. "Knew you'd have appreciated, but it's still nice to get a confirmation", he murmured, shooting a grin down at Charon - only to be captivated by his eyes, not managing to look away anymore. He bit his lip when one of his boyfriend's hands pressed gently on his lower back, and he let out a little but purposeful moan when those two fingers gently pressed down right where his entrance was. He still hadn't looked away. He let out a breathless, almost startled chuckle, but the way his eyes had darkened definitely didn't leave space for any interpretation aside from this is exactly what I want. "You sure are a man who knows what he wants, Boss", he purred, raising his hands to play with his hair. "I really love that about you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/03/21, 08:30 pm

Charon chuckled. His eyes too had darkened with desire, and he leaned forwards to capture Hermes' lips with his momentarily, all while he kept rubbing his fingers against his entrance through the fabric, to tease him just a little bit. Only once he broke the kiss did he lean back, letting go of Hermes so that he may sign. "I want you."

In contrast with his obvious hunger, he gently took Hermes' hands in his and guided him down on the mattress with him, so that they may lie side by side, and share a long kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/03/21, 08:56 pm

Hermes hummed into their kiss, sighing softly when Charon didn't stop touching him in such a teasing way. He actually pushed back against his fingers, wanting to show just how eager he was for the other man. As if there was any need to show it off even more.
He chuckled when Charon signed to him, and leaned in to briefly catch his lips for an open-mouthed, short peck. "Oh, you have no idea just how much I want you back", he murmured. He let his boyfriend pull him down on the mattress for a kiss that he made sure to deepen and prolong just as much as he was allowed to, managing to keep it somewhat sweet only for just a couple of seconds before his hunger took over. He clawed to Charon's lower back with both his hands, pushing him against his body, slotting their hips together. He moaned wantonly in their kiss, and briefly regretted not having pulled his underwear off when he was still standing when he felt his clothed erection rub against Charon's.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/03/21, 09:35 pm

Charon sighed softly against Hermes' lips, numerous times. He was much quieter than his boyfriend, but he loved each end every sound that came out of Hermes' mouth. He rolled on top of him as soon as he was invited to do so, and grunted when their hips slotted together. He eventually broke the kiss to look at Hermes, and smiled at him before he reached down, to finally get him rid of his underwear.

It took a few more long, deep kisses before he finally tore himself away from his boyfriend to rummage in his bedside table, taking out a bottle of lube. He paused for a bit while looking at Hermes - his slightly disheveled hair, lips red from their kisses, and breathing uneven - and let out a softer smile.
"You're beautiful."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/03/21, 10:11 pm

Hermes looked indeed a little messy, lips bitten and flushed skin, but his grin was as radiant as ever, and a lesser man would've fled under his hungry stare. He admired his tall lover towering over him while he was splayed underneath, almost getting lost in his hypnotic eyes (how could anyone look deep into them and find them repugnant and not just hauntingly captivating?) and cheekily signed back "I know", before softening a little bit and raising a hand to run his fingers over his chest, and then a little further up to twirl a lock of long, curly light hair around his fingers. "I hope you have the slightest idea about just how beautiful you are", he added with a little sigh. "And I love your hair. It's very soft." That didn't sound particularly sexy, but whatever, it was true. His smile became a little more sultry when he eyed the lube, and he wiggled his hips a little bit. "Well then, Boss. I'm all yours, to do as you please~ I just hope you don't have nosy or light-sleeping neighbors, or this is going to become quite embarrassing quite fast." He paused. "... if you don't mind a noisy partner, I mean." Right. His past experiences came thumbling back in his brain, reminding him that indeed some people didn't appreciate too much noise.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/03/21, 07:56 pm

Charon smiled softly, and leaned in to peck Hermes' lips. "I don't care about the neighbours," he signed as soon as he sat back. "And I love hearing you. Be loud." He smirked at Hermes, and remained thoughtful for a few seconds, fully admiring his lover once more.

He ran his hand on his lower lip, and exhaled softly before he signed, "Would you feel comfortable if I am on the bed instead?" He gave him a playful grin.
Oh, yes, he'd love the sight of Hermes on top of him, showing him exactly how good he felt at any moment during the night.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/03/21, 08:43 pm

Hermes laughed, feeling a little lighter after being kissed so sweetly - and reassured that yes, Charon wanted to hear him. "Alright - at your own risk", he answered cheekily, winking at him. His gaze softened, along with his grin, as he looked up at his boyfriend and stared lovingly at him.
The amorous expression he had unknowingly assumed during the time it took for Charon to think about what he wanted to say changed back into a more lustful and pleasantly surprised one soon enough. "Ooh, so you want me to put on a little show?", he purred, running a greedy hand over his chest and slowly downwards. "Want me to do all the hard work?" He briefly grabbed his erection, lightly running his thumb over its tip. "Hell yes. I'd be comfortable with that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/03/21, 09:18 pm

Charon chuckled, and nodded, silently gesturing for Hermes to get up. His eyes had definitely drifted downwards, and he quickly came to the conclusion that yes, it had been a wonderful idea to make that offer to Hermes. Now that was a night that he'd remember for the rest of his life.

When Hermes sat up, he brought a hand behind his neck to kiss him long and deep, before he laid down on the bed underneath him, and invited him to sit in his lap. Only then did he pour some lube into his fingers, that he soon pressed against his entrance again, gently rubbing his way against it, with a soft groan.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/03/21, 10:57 pm

Hermes tried to prolong that hot, deep kiss for a little longer, moaning softly into his boyfriend's mouth - but he couldn't be too upset when it ended. He bit his lower lip to hold back a grin, and quickly scrambled from his prone position to straddle Charon's lap. Even in his eagerness to touch and be touched by the other man, he was careful not to rest too much of his weight on him, and wrapped his arms around his shoulders to have some leverage. He moaned again when he felt lubed fingers brush and press lightly against his entrance and stared hungrily at Charon, leaning in until their noses almost touched. "I bet you're a giant tease, aren't you", he groaned against his mouth, briefly catching his lower lip between his teeth. "Can't say I mind too much." He pressed back against those wandering fingers, never looking away from his lover's eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/03/21, 08:41 pm

Charon held Hermes' gaze, and smirked when he voiced out his thoughts about him being a tease. You have no idea, his expression read. He secured his free hand on Hermes' hip for balance, and gently rubbed his way back and forth against his entrance for a little while. Since they were so close, it wasn't difficult for him to steal a few long, lazy kisses from his boyfriend's lips while barely pressing one finger in from time to time.
He eventually pushed past the tight ring of muscle there, however, and slowly began to stretch his way in. He soon pushed a second finger in, and deepened the kiss while he looked for his pleasure point.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/03/21, 09:13 pm

For as much as he liked to think he held a decent amount of power over his partners in the bedroom, Hermes was definitely not above begging nor whining, and he demonstrated his willingness to do so plenty while Charon, who was probably the most awful tease in the world, barely brushed against his entrance with his finger multiple times without properly entering him. Had he said he didn't mind? Alright, maybe he did. 

His stream of "Please" was finally interrupted when his boyfriend's finger finally breached into him. He gasped against the other man's mouth, and only hummed pleased when a second one soon joined in to better stretch him. "You're a terrible, horrible man, Boss", he panted, half-heartedly reproaching him with a grin on his lips. "You're going to drag this for centuries aren't y- ah!" He let out a loud moan when Charon's relentless fingers pressed down on his prostate. "Shit", he gasped, before cupping Charon's cheeks and diving in for a bruising kiss. He pressed himself down on his fingers, wanting more of that delicious friction.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/03/21, 09:36 pm

Charon made a pleased, rough noise into their hard kiss, and he initially gave Hermes what he wanted, pressing his fingers where he wanted to feel them. He focused progressively on the stretching instead, and barely brushed against his sensitive bundle of nerves from that moment on, to tease him once more.

He probably managed to slip a third finger in and tease Hermes some more - he loved to hear his voice, whether it was moans or pleading sounds - before he finally pulled out, giving him one last peck then.

He switched hands so that he might reach for a condom with the clean one, which he presented to Hermes, with a cocked eyebrow and a playful smirk.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/03/21, 10:05 pm

Not even a life time of politeness could've matched the amount of times Hermes had said "Please" by now - he had started begging soon enough after he had understood that his boyfriend wouldn't give him more of that delicious stimulation any time soon - but apparently, pleading would bring him nowhere with Charon.
Not that he'd stop trying, but. You know.

When his lover, after stretching him properly and only occasionally rubbing his fingertips just where he wanted them (making his begging devolve into garbles 'yes'es and 'right there's), had the gall of silently requesting he'd roll the condom on for him, he pouted at him. "I should torture you like you tortured me", he threatened, taking a hold of the condom and ripping through the plastic wrapping.
But he wouldn't. He smirked back, instead, and teasingly ran a hand over Charon's chest and down, down, below his navel, to take a hold of his cock. He lazily ran his hand up and down the length of it a couple of times, toying with it before rolling the latex on it. "Word of advice, Boss - maybe you should lie down", he hummed, leaning in to teasingly nip and kiss at his throat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/03/21, 10:17 pm

Charon smiled at Hermes, and didn't wait any longer before he laid down under him. He didn't tear his gaze away from Hermes, not even for a split second. He knew what was bound to happen, and he wouldn't miss any of it.

He laid both his hands on his boyfriend's hips for balance as soon as he was within his reach, to help him angle himself on top of him when he was ready. And if he could catch his lips with his own for a new long kiss, well- that would just be a pleasant bonus.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/03/21, 10:47 pm

Hermes made first sure that Charon was laying down comfortably, not-so-secretly enjoying having his hands on him - and he couldn't hold back a smile when he noticed that he seemed to be looking forward to get another kiss. He complied, leaning forward to catch his lips for a long, sweet, teasing kiss.

He had scooted a little forward on his boyfriend's lap in the meantime, but on a whim he had decided not to immediately give the other man what he wanted, instead choosing to sit almost on his stomach. He did not reach behind to grab his manhood, nor did he lift his hips to take him inside already. He simply rocked back against the hard length that was now nestled against the curve of his backside, between his cheeks, slowly, teasingly, to pay him back with the same kind of treatment he had been given. He smirked down at the other man, satisfied about having all of his attention.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next