Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 12 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 08:46 am

"There better be", Dean quipped back, trying on his coat as well. "... well, now we'll never be able to go cheap anymore. This stuff feels great", he observed, honestly admired by the quality of the cloth - and the way the coats had been made! He turned to throw a compliment to Carleen, but he couldn't see her.

Horknath could read those letters. Oh, yes he could, and rather easily too. Still, he had to read that name several times, over and over, to finally convince himself that what he was seeing was.really his own name! He shyly reached for Carleen's wrist, hand trembling just slightly. "Horknath", he read in a whisper, following the letters with his fingers.
Oh God. What should he say now?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 08:21 pm

"Now you do look like a proper Elkhound with that fur," Sam gently teased Dean, as he settled his weapon on the back of his coat. He turned around as well. "... She must have gone to the back room."

Carleen pressed her lips together. She laid her second hand on Horknath's, gently squeezing it. "We'll take our time to know each other the next time you come by. I'm sorry we met under such circumstances."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 08:37 pm

Dean rolled his eyes, elbowing Sam with half a smile. "Shut up", he simply said, a bit playfully. Then he glanced towards the back of the shop. But he shrugged. "Maybe she needed to fetch more stuff. Anyway - Emmanuel", he said, turning to Castiel. "I can't stress it enough, so listen to me. The trip to go to Ellen will be long. And dangerous. And, we can't promise to you that it will be a straight line - maybe we'll get stuck in some hunts on the way. This said, we're your safest bet right now. Are you sure you agree to come with us?" He sounded serious, and he was staring straight into his eyes.

Horknath managed to shake himself out of that renewed shock. He lifted his eyes to look at Carleen, taking in just how... genuinely pretty she looked. And how kind, even if he had just met her for a few hours... "No, I... I'm the one who is sorry", he managed to mutter. He lowered his gaze again. "I'm sorry that you have my name on your wrist."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 08:42 pm

Castiel held Dean's gaze, and nodded. "I have nothing to lose," he answered flatly.
Sam studied Castiel carefully. "Mh. You almost look the part with that coat on. We should go by unnoticed if you pretend to be a hunter. We'll just need to find you an alias as well, for the time it'll take us to go to Ellen's."

Carleen let out a soft laugh. "Please, honey. You're going to offend me now, and we've not even known each other for a day." She gently guided his chin up again. "I'm glad it's you. You seem sweet, and kind."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 09:10 pm

Dean laughed. "He looks the part? Aw, c'mon. Look at him, he looks like a puppy", he said with a grin, not meaning it as an offence though. "But, well. I guess we do have to find him a name, hm." He studied Castiel for a bit, eyes meeting up his blue ones again. He felt... unnerved, by that man's stare. It felt as if he was starting straight at his soul with those... beautiful, beautiful blue eyes- He snapped his fingers, fretting to look away from Castiel. "Alaskan."

Horknath gulped when Carleen touched him, and briefly looked at her again. "I may be however I wish. Usually it doesn't matter", he sighed. "With me next to you, you will have nothing but hardships. People... aren't as understanding like you." Hebpaused. Then he seemed struck by a thought that made him panic. "N-not that I would be disgraced! Far from it! Y-you're so beautiful and confident, and you shine just like the sun-"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 09:17 pm

Castiel blinked. And then squinted. "What about Alaska?" He replied, a bit warily."
Sam snorted. "Alright, Norway, you have an issue with dogs," he gently teased him. "Then again... I have to admit he's got the puppy eyes."

Carleen laughed kindly. "I don't mind what other people think. Once you'll have met my father and mother, and if I fall in love with you, nothing might prevent you from kindapping me and making me your wife. But I do agree that this might be a little early to speak about marriage," she then chuckled.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 09:33 pm

"Hey, dogs are cool", Dean said defensively, still smiling. "Well, he does look like an Alaskan Malamute. I wonder if he's as strong - and if he likes the cold as well." He chuckled, and then actually patted Castiel. "So, you ok with Alaskan?"

"I wouldn't kidnap you, I would offer myself to you in front of your entire family. Like tradition demands." Horknath flushed a bit. Thinking about marriage made him a bit shy - yes, it was way too soon, but he was a romantic. "I... hope I'll be able to come back, not too far in time. I'll, um, maybe write a bit. We could get to know each other a little."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 09:52 pm

"... I suppose," Castiel replied a bit awkwardly, squinting at Dean. "Isn't that name a bit too long?"
"We'll just call you Alaskan, don't worry," Sam replied with a smile. "But that way, there are less chances people will find you back."

Carleen nodded, with a smile. "I'll write back to you as soon as you settle down in a town for a little while." She took a deep breath, but heard the front bell ring since Bobby was coming back. "You should go."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 10:04 pm

Dean turned around when he heard Bobby coming in, greeting him with a small nod. "You found the horse you were looking for?", he asked. "I wonder just how big it is, since we want it to be able to carry an half orc..."

Horknath nodded, a bit awkwardly. He made a small gesture, hesitating a bit as he reached for Carleen's hand, that was still resting on his other one. "C-could I..." Really? DId he even have any right to ask yet? Maybe it was a bit too much. Too early, too everything. Ah, screw it! "Could I... k-kiss you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 10:16 pm

Bobby nodded. "Wasn't easy to convince the stable owner, but he got me his sturdiest horse. You know. The ones that are usually meant for farm work," he sighed. "Speaking of him, where's our big guy?

Carleen couldn't hold back a smile. "My. How bold of you. Come here." She gently cupped his face to bring him down, and kissed him lovingly, for a little while. When she let him go, she whispered "good luck" against his lips, then winked at him before she went back to the shop in the front.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 10:23 pm

"I think in the back", Dean answered to Bobby. Before taking in what he had just said, and let out a sigh. "Oh, great. That means we won't be able to go very fast. Farm horses are big and all, but they sure aren't known for being race material." Him, on the other side, loved to have his horse go as fast as it could. The feeling of the wind in his face, and the adrenaline of speed, just felt too good to him.

Horknath stayed behind, eyes open wide. He had let Carleen lead the kiss, and had not taken active part to it - he probably just looked like someone who had been told the most shocking news they've ever heard. As soon as she left the room, he just hid his face in his hands, feeling his skin get all too warm with familiar embarrassment. "I- I. I just meant the hand", he said - to no one, really -, voice muffled by his hands. When he finally managed to cool down a bit, he reemerged from the back room, still looking a bit flushed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 10:30 pm

"Well, that's also why you'll be the one carrying our angel threat here," Bobby said, while showing Cas, who had stiffened a bit, almost misunderstanding why he was to be considered a 'threat to angels'. "That way, it'll force you to tone it down a bit," Bobby smirked.

AW. POOR BOI!
Unaware of Horknath's true shyness, Carleen sighed when she saw the hunters wearing the coats she had made for them. "Well. At least you'll leave looking dashing," she said with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 10:40 pm

Dean snorted. "You just like to hold me back because you're too scared to go fast", he quipped, flashing a grin at Bobby. He then turned to Carleen, smiling at her. "Well, thanks to you. You did a wonderful job - now I get why you can allow yourself not to expose the prices", he joked.

Horknath silently - or at least, trying to be silent - walked around and found a place where to stand, next to Bobby. He cleared his throat. "Yes. Thanks for the... for the coats", he said, sincerely grateful. He hadn't even paid for it!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 10:55 pm

Carleen chuckled as well, and gave them all a fond smile. Especially to Horknath. "It was my pleasure. Now. I think you should all go and get some rest before you leave in the middle of the night. Good luck, gentlemen." She hesitated just a bit. "Norway, may I have a word with you, before you leave?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 11:03 pm

Dean blinked. "Oh, uh. Sure", he answered, throwing her a small smirk. He turned to Bobby. "You guys go on. I'll get to you in a few", he said to him. After all, he expected that Carleen maybe wanted to talk about their programmed evening!

Horknath didn't seem too convinced, but he nodded. "Good luck to you too, um, Carleen. Please, watch over yourself", he muttered, before turning and getting out of that shop. Having to leave your newly discovered soulmate so soon... just another good strike of his usual 'luck'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 11:10 pm

Carleen sighed when she looked at the others going out, and waited for her and Dean to be alone. Then, she grabbed him by the hem of his coat, and kissed his cheek. "I'm afraid you won't have the luxury of upgrading your score tonight. If it may be of any consolation... I lied to you. You're a good 7 over ten kind of guy," she told him with a smirk.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 11:14 pm

Dean blinked, looking honestly surprised. And... confused. "Wait - why won't we be able to... set my score a bit higher, tonight? Is it because I am leaving tomorrow and you think I'll flee again?", he asked. "I promised I won't! And... aw, geesh. Seven? You really hold your standards high", he chuckled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 11:18 pm

"You have a dire lack of romance in your approach," Carleen gently scolded him. "And... no. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved it. But I've met someone important since the last time we discussed about it. I should wait for them."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 11:25 pm

"I've been told that. I guess I should really brush up my romance a bit more..." Dean squinted a bit, looking even more confused now. "Someone important since the last time we discussed about it? ... but we literally discussed this earlier today. Who have you met in the meantime that swept you off your feet so quick?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/11/18, 11:46 pm

Carleen chuckled. "I'm not usually like that, but... It's someone really important to me. Yet I barely know them, but- they're the only person aside from my father who could convince me not to sleep woth you tonight."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/11/18, 11:52 pm

Dean felt... honestly a tad bit dumbfounded at that. A person that she barely knew yet could hold the same effect on her as her father? Then he let out an understanding sound. "I got it. You met your soulmate." He smiled at her. "Well. Don't worry about it - I understand. And even if it wasn't your soulmate you met, you don't have to give me any reason at all. It was... nice until it lasted." He smiled at her. "I'm just sorry you'll always think about me like the guy who fled from your bathroom's window at five in the morning with no good reason at all!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/18, 08:07 am

"Oh, darling. You won't be the first one, but I sure hope you'll be the last to do that to me." Carleen smiled fondly. "You should catch up with your friends, and get plenty of rest for tonight." she finally stepped back.

Last edited by Mary on 28/11/18, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/18, 08:45 am

Dean laughed. "Well, I sure hope too", he answered with a grin. "Or that'd mean your soulmate is a douchebag. Or a copycat." He nodded at her, doing a salute gesture. "I'll get going. Goodbye, Carleen", he said then. "Good luck for everything - I'm sure we'll see each other again."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/11/18, 06:50 pm

"I think so too. Next time, perhaps will I be able to introduce you to my soulmate, who knows." Carleen waved at Dean, bid him goodbye.

How about a little fast-forward in time?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/11/18, 07:39 pm

Dean waved to Carleen, smiling. "I'm counting on it! Goodbye, and good luck!"

~~~~~~

When Dean had said that the road to go to Ellen's would have been long and dangerous, and possibly interrupted by random hunts, he had meant it. They had been travelling since two weeks straight now, and struggling to keep up with all the goddamn monsters they were meeting on their way North. At least, their guests weren't half bad at it. Horknath proved to be a pretty good fighter (he was like a walking turret!). He had been asked by Bobby to tutor Castiel during that time, and even though he had protested a lot about it at first, he had soon to rethink that. The guy was a fast learner, cool-minded and careful. Yeah, true, his people skills weren't the best (he had even asked him if he was an actial human or just some weird creature pretending to be one - he had reacted so weirdly at that that he had dropped the topic, thinking he had offended him), but that was secondary.

"-this was the last one", he groaned, trying to clean himself from all the werewolf blood he had on his clothes. "Well, this was a very big pack of puppies! Alces, everyone - Alaskan, you people ok?"

Last edited by Gravirei on 28/11/18, 08:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum