Voir le deal
399 €

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 7 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Mary 21/11/18, 10:07 pm

Carleen arched a brow, amused by his question. "I was wondering when you'd ask. I'm taking a brew that prevents any accidents, don't worry." She cupped his cheeks and brought him back up so she could kiss him again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 10:28 pm

Dean just had time to murmur a 'good' before getting all into that kiss once again. He soon brought his hand down again, caressing her sensitive skin before dipping one finger inside of her. He made sure he wasn't hurting Carleen, and looked at her to gauge her reactions, before squeezing in a second finger, starting to pump them in and out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/18, 10:33 pm

Carleen sighed with delight, and reached down as well to gently wrap her hand around Dean's length again, caressing it. She took her time to appreciate the little preparations she was going through though, and closed her eyes just a little, a smile on her lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 10:43 pm

Dean seemed reassured by Carleen's reactions and smiled, leaning forward to kiss her smiling mouth. He curled his fingers a bit, trying to find a more pleasurable spot inside her, to get her ready a bit more quickly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/18, 08:40 pm

Carleen shivered and couldn't hold back a soft moan. She smiled to Dean and opened her eyes again when she relaxed around him, sighing with delight. "I might have underestimated you. My apologies ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/18, 09:12 pm

Dean let out a kind laugh, letting out a moan himself and closing his eyes for a brief moment as he took in the sweet sensation of her soft hand wrapped around his length. "I'll take that as a compliment", he whispered with a smile, kissing her throat. He kept caressing her like that, since she liked it, and teased her breast with his free hand. "Do you think you're ready?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/18, 09:14 pm

"More than ready, Norway." Carleen gave him a gentle squeeze. "I think we should move on. I wouldn't want that previous impatience of yours to go to waste."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/18, 09:38 pm

Dean let out another groan. "Yes", he hissed, and groaned once more as he pulled his fingers out of her warmth, feeling just how wet she was for him. He pushed her hand away from his length and got a grip of it himself, slowly guiding it inside her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/18, 09:41 pm

Carleen wrapped her arms around Dean's neck again, and moaned softly while he moved inside of her, slightly shifting to allow him to slide in deeper. She bit her lower lip to keep more embarrassing sounds to herself, and to hide her smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/18, 10:05 pm

Dean kissed Carleen all over, catching her lips in the end in a hot, wet kiss. He started moving his hips in and out, slowly at first, trying to find a rhythm that could please them both.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/18, 10:16 pm

Carleen kissed him back just as eagerly, tightening her fingers into his neck from time to time. She shifted her position slightly again, until she felt Dean moving in and out of her the best way, letting out a soft, breathless chuckle when it finally felt great.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/18, 10:26 pm

Dean let out a moan when he felt Carleen's insides flutter and tighten slightly around him. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, focusing to repeat that movement again and again, brushing against that same spot that made her breath harder. He grasped her hips with his hands, and finally got a steady rhythm, going in deep.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/18, 10:45 pm

Carleen shivered again when she felt him going in deeper, causing her insides to twitch even more around his length with each thrust. After a while with this pace, she finally let out a lower moan, and she dug her nails slightly into Dean's shoulders, while trying to bring him closer to her with her whole body.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/18, 10:52 pm

Dean complied to that silent request, muscles tensing under Carleen's fingers, letting her dig into his skin. He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer to him as he thrusted harder inside her, breathing hard. That felt just so right. So, so nice. "You feel good", he breathed in her ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/18, 10:58 pm

Carleen couldn't help but chuckle. "Good?" She breathed out with difficulty, giving a thrust forward herself, that had her whole body shiver. She pushed hard against Dean's torso to flip him down onto the mattress, and then forced him to remain still, although she was still breathless, and painfully close to her own climax. But her pride wouldn't allow her to go with just 'good'. Yet, she was smiling down at him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/18, 11:04 pm

Dean was acually so surprised with that gesture and with the fact that Carleen had managed to turn the tables on him, that he almost forgot about his impending climax for a second. Almost. He blinked at her, eyes open wide, and then just let out an incredulous chuckle. "Great", he corrected himself. "You feel great. Amazingly good."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/18, 11:11 pm

"That's better, Mr. Elkhound," Carleen replied with a smile. She hesitated on how to move on again, but in the end she inched down to cup Dean's cheeks and kissed him, while rocking her hips to get more of that delicious friction again. It didn't take her long to get used to their new positions, and she then mirrored the way Dean had been thrusting hard inside of her, to allow both of them to get close to the edge soon again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/18, 11:17 pm

Dean laughed into the kiss. Well, wasn't this one princess demanding! He soon ended up kissing Carleen back though, passionately, and grabbed her hips again to help her move, thrusting up to meet her halfway there. He didn't try to get back to their previous position - what use would that have? It was very much fine like this.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/18, 08:21 pm

Carleen laughed as well, and finally held back a cry when her whole body tensed and curled around Dean's, while she finally reached her climax. She had straightened up a bit in the process, and bit her lower lip while she gave in to that delicious sensation of her insides pulsating one last time around her lover's length.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/18, 08:55 pm

Dean didn't last much longer. How could he, with Carleen's orgasm rippling from her body to his, and squeezing his length in that delicious way. He thrusted up one more time, hips shaking as he came inside her. He threw his head back, and let out a long moan.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/18, 08:58 pm

Carleen looked down at him, with a soft smile and her eyes slightly clouded from that recent wave of pleasure she had felt. She finally laid down by Dean's side, and sighed happily, while wrapping an arm around him. "You're quite good, Norway," she whispered to his ear. "I do hope you'll come back on other nights."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/18, 09:08 pm

Dean grinned, looking awfully proud of himself. He wrapped an arm around Carleen as well while resting on his back. "Well, maybe I will", he whispered, turning to kiss her. "Since you are quite good yourself. I hope I'll get another invitation~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/18, 09:16 pm

Carleen held back a smile, and looked at him with fondness. "Well. I might still be alone at home until the end of the week, so, who knows. Maybe I'll open the door for you again." She caressed his torso a bit and just rested there for a little while. Her eyes drifted down to the cloth they both wore on their left forearms, and her smile slowly vanished. But she quickly cleared her throat, and offered him to get washed up before sleeping.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/18, 09:46 pm

And as that night passed, Dean was so awkward on the next morning that nobody would ever believe Carleen if she went around saying it! She probably shook her head very hard at him leaving as if he had his feet on fire, and he was so ashamed of himself it was almost endearing. Funny, for sure, for Sam and Bobby.
And time had come, for Horknath, to get into town - and to take his admittedly weird human friend with him. But maybe those little quirks he had was what made the half-orc sincerely appreciate his company! Three days passed by as they went through the forest, and a long path in the middle of deserted fields. As the city came in sight, Horknath grew more and more nervous. As always. "-remember what I said, ok? Towns, people... it's dangerous if you get lost. Agngels could still be looking for you. Stick with me." He hesitated, glancing to... Emmanuel. "Well, if you wish to."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/18, 10:05 pm

Castiel - 'Emmanuel' - nodded. "I know. I won't wander off, Horknath. After all- I doubt anyone else as you would welcome me so easily around them. I will never thank you enough for saving my life." He kept walking close to the half orc, and looked inside his pockets. Thankfully, his human vessel had a bit of money on himself before he took control of his body. "I would just like to buy myself a book, and a new piece of cloth for my forearm."
It was quite common in those days to buy those in stores, since everyone or almost everyone bore a soulmark, and some people wished to hide it. Unfortunately for him, Jimmy Novak had been proud to go around with his bare arm, showing off the name of his late wife. He had quickly wrapped something around his wrist to hide his soulmark, but he needed a purposely-made cloth for it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum