Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

5- Behind the mask

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

5- Behind the mask - Page 7 Empty Re: 5- Behind the mask

Post by Mary 12/11/18, 07:50 am

Castiel looked at Dean, startled by his reaction. "... Oh. I'm- sorry, I didn't know you wished for it to remain secret for a bit-"
Wade burst out laughing, and slammed his hand on Dean's back. "'S' okay, son. If you want a bit of discretion before you ask his father for his hand, I'll keep it to myself for a bit! Believe it or not, they're quite old-fashioned. I still remember Raphael coming to our house to tell us he intended to marry my Selena." He had drunk quite a bit already, and was hopefully getting a bit sidetracked.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/18, 08:44 am

Dean wheezed when Wade's hand hit his back - damn, that man was strong! But he caught the occasion right away. "Yes, actually I wanted to wait before asking his father, that's it! Oh, I'm sure that's a nice story", he said quickly. "But I don't remember you talking about it during the toast, sir. You should take a moment after the game to tell everyone about it!" He hoped that Selena's father was going to forget about him and Castiel, if he was busy remembering stories. He leant towards Castiel, to whisper, "I'd rather keep this secret for us. And tell everyone another day. After all, this is somebody else's wedding." He smiled at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/18, 09:09 pm

Dean was right to set Wade on the remembrance path, because he rushed to his daughter's side as soon as possible, to request the mic and tell a few stories while everyone got ready for the game.

"... You're right. I- I'm sorry. It's because it made me happy," he explained a bit awkwardly. "I couldn't keep it in."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/18, 09:34 pm

Dean chuckled. "You're cute", he said, a bit awkwardly himself, kissing him on the cheek. "It made me happy as well. I'm so glad I asked, even though I was... a bit nervous", he confessed bashfully.

Meanwhile Selena was desperately trying to snatch the microphone away from her emotional dad. Without mich success.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/18, 09:37 pm

"Why?" Castiel tilted his head, confused. "There is no reason I'd have said no, Dean."

And then all of the audience would hear about Raphael's request for her hand. And also about how happy he was when he found out there was finally a guy out there treating his princess like a queen. And he went on for a solid five more minutes !
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/11/18, 10:09 pm

"Well it's... sort of a big thing still", Dean explained, scratching his neck embarrassed. "And a certain degree of doubt is always there, nagging you and all. That's why I was nervous."

"Dad, that's enough", Selena reproached him with a kind smile, a bit moved as she finally managed to get the microphone back from him. Only after he had managed to thoroughly embarrass her husband of course!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/11/18, 10:13 pm

Castiel smiled back at Dean, and gently took his hand in his, for a soft kiss, while the whole room was busy laughing at Wade's last comment about Raphael.
It didn't really matter what life they had beforehand, in the end. What mattered to him now, was that he and Dean were presently happy together.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum