Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 5 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 09:13 pm

"Oh, yeah. Lots of problems", Dean admitted right away, without an ounce of shame. "My brother is basically a rabbit, always eating green stuff - but c'mon, that's not real food! Meat on the other hand, that's the stuff that makes you strong." Well, it didn't work exactly like that, but the boy is terrible at science.

Balthazar seemed confused by that question. "Well... no? How can it look girly, if you have a deep voice and a bit of beard as well?", he countered, a bit unsure. But still smiling. "And besides, long hair isn't necessary girly. Just like short hair isn't necessary masculine - don't you agree?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 5 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 09:35 pm

"....Meat is useful to grow muscles but it's not healthy to eat only that. BESIDES it's not healthy at all to eat burgers and hot dogs all day long!" Castiel, a doctor-to-be

"I do agree and this is why I have long hair" Kalyan laughed a bit, before a cold gleam shone in his eyes. "But not everyone thinks the same. I got mocked a lot. Some people even assaulted me"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 09:49 pm

"Aw, man", Dean protested a bit childishly. "I eat fruit sometimes, ok? And salad when I have to - isn't that enough?" He sighed a bit. "You sound like my old man. It's not my fault if a pie and a burger taste way better than carrots and broccoli!"

Balthazar's smile faltered for the first time during that conversation. "... wow, really?" He crossed his arms on his chest. "Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you met a lot of shitty people."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 09:55 pm

"When it's well cooked, I bet you would find them tasty. Like in a salted cake" Castiel sighed. "But... That is up to you, to take care of you or not"

"Don't worry, lot of people were also sent to the hospital thanks to me" Kalyan laughed, proud of himself. Yes he was known to be A BIT violent

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 10:11 pm

"Well if I learn how to cook vegetables in a way so they don't suck I'll try to eat more", Dean complained again. "Speaking of muscles... do you actually do sports outside school?"

Balthazar laughed, seemingly finding that a bit funny. A bit worrying, yes, but well. It just meant that the guy could stand for himself! ... right? Well, he did like that in a man. "Well, I sure hope I'll never get you mad at me then!", he said, even winking at him. "Sounds like I wouldn't like you angry!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/11/18, 10:21 pm

"Yes, it's essential at my place" Castiel sighed again. Seriously, why did he have to be born in a family of psychos! "...Why that question?"

"You wouldn't" Kalyan smiled proudly, before observing the guy more carefully. "...You know, judging your stand... I'm sure you know how to fight"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 10:31 pm

Dean shrugged. "I'm curious. Since you don't seem that much into sports when we do that at school... so you are pushed to? And what kind of sports, then?" Hey, he was a lot curious, ok?

"Well... I've done my fajr share of martial arts lessons, yes", Balthazar stated proudly, thinking that Kalyan maybe had noticed his nice physique! "I imagine you do the same thing?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/11/18, 04:24 pm

"Self defense. Boxe, a bit, but I don't like it. I prefer to be able to disarm someone than to hit hard, I guess" That was very, very specific, indeed

"Yeah, I like it. It's fun" Kalyan bent his arm proudly, showing his muscles. "See, I was not a strong kid. But even without being born to be a Hulk, you can become strong with martial arts. That's pretty cool!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/11/18, 08:50 pm

"Boxe?" Dean's eyes widened. "Wow. Wouldn't have guessed", he muttered. Slapping himself mentally because now he was wondering how Castiel actually looked like under his shirt! He opened his mouth to talk again, but Charlie dropped right at his side. "There you are, you lazy knight of Her Majesty. You should go get ready, tournament is about to start!" She winked at Castiel. "Hello! Are you having fun?"

Balthazar... admired Kalyan's muscles closely, before smiling at him. "Indeed. You do look pretty strong. And you have nice muscles", he complimented him. "I will enjoy seeing you in action when you'll be training the others~" Well, he could flirt a bit. Kalyan was definitely his type!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/11/18, 09:38 pm

"Lot of fun, thank you" Castiel bowed his head to Charlie and smiled at her. "so my brother is really willing to cooperate? I hope he is not causing problems"

"Wanna train with us? If you already know the moves, you can be my partner" Kalyan said. With tote innocence. Because he didn't know what kind of innuendos he just had made

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/11/18, 10:41 pm

Charlie laughed. "He isn't! He accepted right away to do what I asked, actually. I bet he's someone who likes to get attention, isn't he?" She winked at Castiel. Then looked at Dean. "Don't worry, I'll stay here with your fried while you go. I'm sure we won't miss you one bit!" Dean rolled his eyes, punching her on the shoulder. He was smiling when he waved at Castiel, though. "I'll see you later then?", he asked, getting up from his seat.

Balthazar raised a brow. Of course he had only gotten the innuendos... He smirked, crossing his arms on his chest. "Well, that's very forward of you to ask. But I've always liked my partners to be more on the... forward side~ So it would be my pleasure, really.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/18, 05:18 pm

"Of course" Castiel answered without thinking twice. He was really glad to be here, and to be able to talk with Dean. The guy was way nicer to be than he thought at girst.

"Cool !" Kalyan threw a wooden sword to him, and got ready to make some moves with him. Probably they would be so impressive that people would gather around to encourage them

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 06:01 pm

Dean smiled, and waved goodbye to Castiel before walking off to get a sword and his helmet!
Charlie smiled, then glanced at Cas. "I'm glad you're having fun. You always seem so shy, I wasn't sure this could have been to your liking!"

And indeed, that's how it went! Kalyan was very talented, but Balthazar was good himself. He managed to block him at one point, and throw him a smirk and a wink. "You aren't bad", he observed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/18, 07:03 pm

"...I'm shy, that is true" Castiel sighed and looked around. "I know I'm weird. And lot of people told me I am annoying. So I got the habit to...stay in a corner"

"..." Kalyan felt like Balthazar was making fun of him, and he couldn't let that pass. He put all his talents to disarm his rival, and smirked at him back. "What did you say earlier?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 07:27 pm

Charlie made a disapproving noise. "Who told you that! What a jerk!" She occupied what had been Dean's place, gently patting Castiel. "I just think you're a bit peculiar. But that's pretty good - you aren't boring. You're your own person! That's why I tried to invite you. Don't think I did it out of pity!" She smiled at him.

Balthazar blinked, caught by surprise. He smiled, though, and seeing as he had been disarmed, he bowed to Kalyan. "Pardon. I said that you are way, way better than me", he answered, a bit jokingly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/18, 08:12 pm

"I think you invited me because Dean Winchester asked you, in fact" Cass said, looking at Charlie straight in the eyes. He had those deep blue eyes, strangely hypnotic, that were supposed to make people nervous

"Hmpf. You're still making fun of me" Kalyan grumbled, giving him back the sword. "That's not nice of you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 09:01 pm

Charlie, no lie, got lost in those eyes for a couple of seconds before she found it in herself to answer. "Well, he gave me the idea", she confirmed, a bit startled. "But I would have invited you anyway. I always invite everyone to the events I organize."

Balthazar blinked, and accepted back his sword. "Aw, I'm just being playful", he said, still smiling. "I do think you are really good. You move quick, your blows are precise. I was in difficulty, keeping up with you is not easy!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/18, 09:39 pm

"You're really nice" Castiel smiled at her, one of those smiles which makes your heart melt. "Thank you for this opportunity, really"

Kalyan smiled proudly, finally satisfied. "Thanks! Means my hard work is paying off. Well you are very good too, I had to go full power on you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 10:17 pm

Charlie smiled back at him. "You're welcome", she answered, gently elbowing him. That was something she and Dean had in common! "You're a good guy." She suddenly perked up, as the knights that had to'fight' inthe tournament came out from one of the tents. "Look, Dean's there!"

"Well, thank you", Balthazar answered with a smile. "I take that as a compliment, coming from you." He observed him, unable to hide that he found Kalyan quite an attractive man. Even more so now that they had fought!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/18, 10:49 pm

"Oh ?" Castiel looked at the tournament, quite curious now. A bit worried for Dean, too

But Kalyan was quite dense on that, so he did not notice. "Hey aren't you the one supposed to comment on the tournament? I think it started!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 11:31 pm

The tournament went over pretty fast - Balthazar proved himself to be a very nosy announcer, loud bit entertaining enough as the knights fought against each other to impress the Queen and her companions. In the end, Dean had managed to win - lucky him, Kalyan wasn't participating! He walked over to Castiel and Charlie, all smiling and sweaty from the fights. "Did you see that?", was the first thing he said. "I was awesome!"

Balthazar on his side had gone fetch himself something to drink - his throat was all dry now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 10:50 am

"You were, indeed" Castiel nodded, quite impressed by the performance. "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

Kalyan gave him a bottle of water, grinning. "Hey, for you. You were impressive. Are you aiming to be in showbusiness later?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 12:52 pm

Dean smiled sheepishly, scratching his neck. "Well, it's not the first time I come to an event like this", he confessed. "And I trained a lot with Charlie too. She's quite amazing at swordfighting, when she's not too busy being the bratty Queen!" She laughed and bumped a fist against his shoulder. "Hey", she protested. "Shut up, or I'll keep your prize for me and Castiel!"

Balthazar accepted the water bottle with a bright smile, thanking Kalyan. He used a bit of water to wipe his forehead, and drank a good half of it before he could answer. "I can't say I wouldn't like that. But I am studying in a completely different direction", he sighed. "Maybe one day I'll be able to mix the two things together!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/18, 02:16 pm

"There is a prize?" Castiel asked with a smile, quite curious. "Like he is allowed to be the king of the queen?"

"What are you studying?" Kalyan asked while giving him a towel. Better not catch a cold

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 02:35 pm

Charlie laughed. "As if I would let him!" She ignored Dean's offended face as she kept talking, smiling like Castiel had just told her the funniest joke ever. "It's two tickets for a concert. And-"
"-a banquet!", Dean echoed right away. Anybody could hear his stomach growl!

"Business and economy", Balthazar replied, apparently uninterested. He tapped his forehead with the towel that Kalyan had just offered to him. "Thank you", he smiled. "I find it quite boring, but I am pretty good at it, it seems."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum