Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 8 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Mat 10/11/18, 11:14 pm

Sam was watching at his brother, going away, a bit... intrigued, to be honest. He even texted Charlie, that night. "Does it seem Dean is more happy to go with Castiel than to go to a concert, or is it just me?"

Castiel was waiting for him outside his house, sat on a bench. He had a black shirt with a cool writing on it, gift from Balthazar. "Brother, you won't go there with a suit. That is not the place. If it was me, it would never been the place" He said before pushing him outside! I know that!

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people? - Page 8 Empty Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 11:28 pm

Charlie - currently chilling in her room, just after finishing a long session of online gaming with some friends, texted him back right away. "Oh, it's definitely not just you thinking that. He couldn't talk about anything else for the whole week!" She smirked, as she typed in another message. "Is he finally unconsciously putting his nose out of the closet?"

Of course Balthazar had told him that - after all, he was his self-proclaimed image consultant. He had to check on his younger brother's looks! Dean was dressing pretty casual - a light shirt a bit opened on top, a pair of jeans. He had kept it simple, since it was a concert! He parked the car and stepped out of it, smiling. "Hey! You ready?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/11/18, 11:46 pm

"My brother is not gay" Sam answered, because he believed it! "I mean he was bragging today about kissing one of the cheerleaders of the football team. Cannot be more straight"

"I am" Castiel stood up and looked at the car. "Hey it's a very nice car that you have here"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 11:56 pm

Charlie rolled her eyes. "Bragging about kissing a girl and being as excited as a little boy about going to a concert with a guy he's been talking about for one week. Which one wheighs most?" She chuckled to herself. "But aside from that. Are you going to ask Eileen out or not!"

Dean literally beamed at that one single comment. "I know, right?" He rested against the car, patting its roof. "She's my baby. I've worked on her myself, and she looks this magnificent because I always make sure she's clean and at her best!" Maybe he was a tiny bit obsessed. Maybe.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/11/18, 05:48 pm

"Good night Charlie" YES! YES HE WAS AVOIDING THE QUESTION!

"She ?" Castiel chuckled when he realised Dean was talking to it car like it was a real person. "But indeed you did a great job. Just all by yourself ? Who taught you that?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/11/18, 05:56 pm

"Oh no, you aren't going to escape like that!" Charlie quickly messaged him back. "It's not even eight in the evening! Stop evading my questions, Winchester - or I'll go tell her that you are a big coward!" They both knew she wasn't going to do that, but still!

Dean puffed his chest, all prideful. "Yes. I fixed her up all by myself. There's this friend of my dad - he basically grew us up himself. He taught me to work with engines and stuff, and I pass a lot of time in his garage", he added, patting his car affectionately.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/11/18, 09:26 pm

"She already knows that, I bet!" Sam sighed and slumped on his bed, desperate. "Ok I have just no idea how to ask. Can you give me an advice? I don't want to seem... too insistant? Too desperate?"

Castiel nodded and went around the car to observe it closely. And while he was behind it, a blond man came in the street and whistled, seeing Dean in front of the family house. Lucien, before a delinquent, nowadays more a crime boss.
"We have no money to give to beggars. Take your dumpster and drive away" He said with a sweet voice. Yet you could feel the insult AND the menace

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 10:00 pm

"If you want dating tips, you've come to the right person!" Charlie was rather proud of her own skills in that department! "Don't worry, Sam. The Dating Master Charlie Bradbury will help you out in this scary world made of girls and possible refusals." Not like Sam didn't have any experience at all, but making fun of him was her sacred duty as a friend! "So, take the first step. First date means something simple, like a movie in the evening or an ice cream in the afternoon - just type her a message, be very cool, go for simplicity and ask her right away."

Dean turned, hearing someone walking closer to them. Damn, that guy looked quite menacing - and quite the asshole as well. He'd have normally just proceed with what he was doing and go away - he didn't want to cause troubles. Not after he had been punished several times already for initiating fights at school! But in this case? That man had just insulted his Baby. His precious car. He couldn't let that pass! He turned completely, scowling. "I'm not a beggar, and my car's not a dumpster", he answered back. "Who the fuck are you, by the way!"
No, he did not know Lucien. Maybe by name, given his terrible fame!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/11/18, 10:07 pm

"She is deaf, so I should look for a movie theatre for deaf people !" Sam answered, looking on the side for such a place. "Ok so i do that, and maybe we can go grab a burger too? Everyone loves burgers, right?"

"You're in front of my door" Lucien answered calmly, facing that teenager with no fear. Well he was already a full grown up, after all. "If you're not here to beg for money to buy a decent vehicle, what are you doing here?"
"He is my friend and I don't appreciate you talking to him like that" Castiel suddenly answered. He had appeared next to Dean and was frowning really hard. Even Lucien seemed surprised to see his little brother that... menacing to him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 10:14 pm

"There's a movie theatre that puts out movies with subtitles a bit out of the town", Charlie suggested him. Then typing back, "I guess so, yeah! From what I remember she's not vegetarian or anything. ... just for the love of God don't bring her to McDonald's or something. I know you're the good kind of guy - but I feel the need to say that."

Dean crossed his arms on his chest. He wasn't scared of Lucien either - he knew how to defend himself if needed! No matter if the guy was already a grown man. "I don't see your nametag on this door. And you look like a hobo, so I really don't think you can afford a home for yourself", he quipped back, all angry about Lucien trash talking his car. He blinked when Castiel stepped in, a bit surprised at seeing him getting that menacing! "Wait, you know this douche?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/11/18, 10:55 pm

"I don't know that name, 'McDonald'. Or maybe it was in a song!" Sam chuckled, then grabbed his phone again to complete the message. "Ok. I'm going to do it." And he did grasp all his courage to text Eileen. A simple text, yet so revealing.
"Hi Eileen! I know a perfect place to eat cool burgers - no McDonald, I swear ! We could go after watching a movie? Whenever you want! I'm totally free!"

"This really non welcoming person is my older brother" Castiel squinted at Lucien who had crossed his arms and was watching at them with lot of amusement in his eyes. "And you can bet he is here because Michael is back from his seminary and he wants to show off."
"How annoying it is to have such a smartass as a brother" Lucien mocked him. "Well, little bro, I didn't know you were into guys! Did Balthazar pervert you?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 11:05 pm

Charlie laughed when she saw Sam's answer - and then proceeded to wait, very excitedly, for details about the answer!
And Eileen did provide one, even pretty soon. No one could know, but usually she kept her phone very close to her, so she could feel the vibration right away when someone messaged her. She dropped her book and lifted the phone. Smiling brightly when she saw who was writing to her, and even more brightly - and a bit shyly - when she saw what it was about. "Hey Sam. I hope you're alright! I'm free this Sunday, and the cinema I usually go to is putting out a pretty nice movie on that day. Would that be ok?"

"You can say jerk, Cas. that's what he is being", Dean commented dryly, still glaring at Lucien as if he had just stomped on his dog's tail. Seeing the face of the guy, he did look like someone who did that for fun! "Do you have ham and cheese in your ears or what? We're friends, you dick." Dean shook his head. "Let's go, Cas. We're just losing time!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/18, 06:01 pm

"It would be perfect! Well I cannot drive but I will come by bus! Or my brother will drive me, I'll try to negotiate! And I'm inviting you, so you're forbidden to bring any cash!" Of course Sam was all for women and men to be equals. But for his real first date, he wanted to be the perfect gentleman!

Castiel pursed up his lips at Lucien's comment. Well. It was something he really did not want to answer too. Hopefully, Dean was as tired as him to hear his brother, so he turned his back to the guy to enter the car. "Yeah, let's go" He said with a sigh, texting Balthazar to flee the house if he was still here.
Lucien made an ironic bow before flipping his finger to Dean. "You're lucky I don't have enough time to correct you, kiddo. Next time ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 06:12 pm

Eileen covered his mouth to stop a snort from coming out - oh God. Sam was so cute. Just look at all those exclamation points! "Geez, next you'll tell me I have no right to vote", she messaged him with a smile, before quickly typing, "There is a bus stop close to my place, if you wish. And alright, I won't bring cash. But next time, I'll be paying, and you're going to not protest over that. Got it?"

"'Kiddo'... 'next time'... God, what a dick", Dean grumbled as he quickly started the car and turned the wheel, ready to leave. "Seriously, that fucker! He treated you as if you were some insect! And did you hear what he said about my car?" He stomped furiously on the accelerator. "Sure as hell 'next time' I'm gonna kick his teeth out, that's what I'm going to do!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/18, 06:19 pm

"I will not protest and I will never prevent you to vote, I swear!" Sam sighed on relief and let himself fall on the bed. He almost made a fool out of himself! Hopefully Eileen had a good sense of humor. "Does it bother you if we go on talking like that? Or maybe you're busy tonight?"

"I would like to arrive at the concert alive, Dean" Cass said, a bit worried to see him that worked up. "Don't pay attention to Lucien. He is a... very frustrated man, who vents a lot on others"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 06:29 pm

"It doesn't bother me, no", Eileen answered, settling down a bit more comfortably on her seat. "I was just reading my literature class recap of last lesson - boring, in fact. I'm glad you messaged me!" She thought about what to write next. "What about you? Doing anything interesting?"

And in the meantime Balthazar had totally fled from his bedroom's window, in order to avoid Lucien! Thank you, Castiel, for thinking about your favourite bro!
"Yeah, ok." Dean took some deep breaths, trying to relax. True, he didn't want to cause an accident over some asshole's words! "And I can see he is a frustrated man. Can't he just tone the edge down and find himself a hobby or something?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/18, 07:06 pm

"My brother left me to go to a concert with a guy, and Charlie thinks that means he is out of the closet!" Sam laughed at that idea. It was so ridiculous! "I mean he is so straight it hurts"

"He found the hobby of becoming a criminal" Castiel sighed and looked outside, a bit sad. "I have a weird family. One is a banker, the other one a lawyer, one is becoming a famous criminal, another one fled from the house... then it left me and Balthazar"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 08:26 pm

Eileen laughed. "Seriously she said that? Oh God." Ok that thought was definitely hilarious. "I don't mean to offend anyone, but your brother is totally the straightest guy I've ever seen in my life. Of course you can never know, but, still... who did he go out with, again? Someone we know?"

Dean theew a glance to Castiel, before concentrating on the road again. "Wow. Now I get why you want to leave", he observed kindly. "Hey, don't think about that! Where you come from, who you arebrelated to, it doesn't define you as a person. Believe me, I know", he added, shaking his head. He was definitely thinking of his father.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/18, 09:15 pm

"He is out with Castiel. I dunno if you know him? He's... a bit discreete" yet so famous among girls. Because eyes

"I know" Cass smiled at him. He knew that and was really not faking it. "So what can you tell about the band we are going to listen today?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 09:34 pm

"Oh! I do know him, yes." Indeed, girls in the locker rooms, whenever talking about boys, would always name Castiel. Always. And he was very handsome, that was the truth! "People do talk about him in school, you know. I talked with him a couple of times, he's very kind." AND handsome. But Eileen was talking with a guy she wanted to go out with, she couldn't say that!

"Sure! That's right. I didn't really tell you-" Dean started happily explaining that the band was formed by some guys who made cover of rock songs of the most famous groups from the Seventies. "-I love that kind of music!" He pointed at the side, showing him all the audiotapes scattered around. "I hope you enjoy it too?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/11/18, 09:28 pm

"He is, I like him. He wants to be a doctor, that is so brave." And I suggest we leave those two cutes together

"I have no idea" Castiel confessed, a bit ashamed. "I'm more used to... read, to pass time. Not to listen to music. But when I hear you talking with so much passion, I have regrets. I hope I will enjoy the concert as much as you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/18, 09:45 pm

Yusss

Dean gaped at Castiel as if he had just told him he came from Mars to conquer the Earth. "You really never listen to music? Don't you have a radio, something?" He whistled. That was such a shame. "I couldn't live without having my favourite CDs and tapes. Trust me, you'll definitely see what I mean after you get to this concert!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum