1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: 1 - Why do I have a crush on YOU of all people?

Post by Mat on Sat 10 Nov - 23:14

Sam was watching at his brother, going away, a bit... intrigued, to be honest. He even texted Charlie, that night. "Does it seem Dean is more happy to go with Castiel than to go to a concert, or is it just me?"

Castiel was waiting for him outside his house, sat on a bench. He had a black shirt with a cool writing on it, gift from Balthazar. "Brother, you won't go there with a suit. That is not the place. If it was me, it would never been the place" He said before pushing him outside! I know that!

God

View user profile http://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 10 Nov - 23:28

Charlie - currently chilling in her room, just after finishing a long session of online gaming with some friends, texted him back right away. "Oh, it's definitely not just you thinking that. He couldn't talk about anything else for the whole week!" She smirked, as she typed in another message. "Is he finally unconsciously putting his nose out of the closet?"

Of course Balthazar had told him that - after all, he was his self-proclaimed image consultant. He had to check on his younger brother's looks! Dean was dressing pretty casual - a light shirt a bit opened on top, a pair of jeans. He had kept it simple, since it was a concert! He parked the car and stepped out of it, smiling. "Hey! You ready?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Sat 10 Nov - 23:46

"My brother is not gay" Sam answered, because he believed it! "I mean he was bragging today about kissing one of the cheerleaders of the football team. Cannot be more straight"

"I am" Castiel stood up and looked at the car. "Hey it's a very nice car that you have here"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 10 Nov - 23:56

Charlie rolled her eyes. "Bragging about kissing a girl and being as excited as a little boy about going to a concert with a guy he's been talking about for one week. Which one wheighs most?" She chuckled to herself. "But aside from that. Are you going to ask Eileen out or not!"

Dean literally beamed at that one single comment. "I know, right?" He rested against the car, patting its roof. "She's my baby. I've worked on her myself, and she looks this magnificent because I always make sure she's clean and at her best!" Maybe he was a tiny bit obsessed. Maybe.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Sun 11 Nov - 17:48

"Good night Charlie" YES! YES HE WAS AVOIDING THE QUESTION!

"She ?" Castiel chuckled when he realised Dean was talking to it car like it was a real person. "But indeed you did a great job. Just all by yourself ? Who taught you that?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 11 Nov - 17:56

"Oh no, you aren't going to escape like that!" Charlie quickly messaged him back. "It's not even eight in the evening! Stop evading my questions, Winchester - or I'll go tell her that you are a big coward!" They both knew she wasn't going to do that, but still!

Dean puffed his chest, all prideful. "Yes. I fixed her up all by myself. There's this friend of my dad - he basically grew us up himself. He taught me to work with engines and stuff, and I pass a lot of time in his garage", he added, patting his car affectionately.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8