-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Gravirei 11/09/18, 09:54 pm

And Chuck found himself actually glad about that (albeit small) gesture. Victory for him!
But, wait! Did someone say 'pest'? This seems like a job for Lucien!
And he actually did ask yet another question, as soon as he had cleaned his plate from his fries, ice-like eyes concentrated on his youngest brother. "So, Castiel. You were saying, about that apartment-sharing thing? Where does your... friend sleep? I don't think I understood it that well." He smirked at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Mary 11/09/18, 10:13 pm

Castiel sighed. "On the couch. In the living-room," he managed to tell, without any mistake this time.
"So you're still in the closet, then?" Raphael asked casually. He had had quite a lot of wine, and was now a bit more talkative. And annoying. Upon the sight of Castiel's shocked, blushing face, he smirked. "I mean- the closet that you use as a room, of course."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/09/18, 10:26 pm

Dean's brows instantly furrowed, an his jaw tensed. He looked like he was just about to get up and throw a punch at that fucking asshole-
"Oh, Selena", Gabriel piped up suddenly, in a voice loud enough to get everyone's attention. "Would you mind keeping your beloved quasi-husband on a tighter leash, so he will maybe mind himself to be less of a butt? Or, gag him. Whatever he is into these days." He sipped his water, seemingly thinking it over, just to add, "... or maybe don't. I'm pretty sure he'd enjoy it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/09/18, 10:32 pm

"Gabriel," Rachel exploded, letting go instantly of Chuck's hand, offended by the implication in Gabriel's words. She hadn't caught on the 'closet' innuendo, but it was enough for Castiel to wish he could just leave the table right now.
Thankfully enough, Gabriel's intervention had brought Selena to hold back a smirk, and mouth out a single word, silently, which was enough to shut Raphael down for good, for the rest of the evening, even causing him to gulp down his last glass and stare at his plate.
'Spanking'
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/09/18, 10:47 pm

Dean hid a laugh behind a fake cough fit. He was glad Gabriel had saved the day once again, but his fists were still so tightly closed his knuckles were white. He hated it, to see Castiel so uneasy. And he could do nothing!

Gabriel shot a bright, innocent smile to his mother. "Yes, Rachel?", he asked, winking at Selena. Yes, true, he wasn't exactly friends with his next sister-in-law, but sometimes she was a good accomplice.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/09/18, 11:00 pm

"Will you st-" Rachel began, before she took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down. "Clearly you've decided to be an ass, tonight. Well then, clear up the table and wash the dishes. If you have enough energy left to be despicable, make yourself useful.
"If I may," Selena said, stepping in, "Raphael and I will help with the dishes. Aren't we, honey."
Raphael threw a sheepish glance at his fiancée, and sighed, forcing himself to calm down. Upon the direct order given by his one and only love, he stood up, and began gathering the dishes. But he threw a death glare at Gabriel, hoping he would do the same.
Thankfully enough, though, that distraction might be enough for Castiel and Dean to excuse themselves, and go back to their room!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/09/18, 11:43 pm

"What?" Gabrielexclaimed, angered. "I did nothing-! I was keeping Raphael from making more of a fool of himself, this is unfair! And, God. What am I, four? Really, clear up the table and wash the dishes? What's next, go to your room?" Gabriel's lively protests toned down a bit when Selena offered for Raphael and her to do the dishes instead, and muttered a thank you to her as he got up to help, while glaring at his twin. While washing the dishes, he might or might have not silently mimicked a movement that reminded whipping, along with the complementary sound.

And Dean immediately grabbed that excuse to get up from the table. "If you will excuse me - I am sorry to leave the table so suddenly, but I really should undo my bag and learn where the bathroom is before going to bed", Dean said with a smile. "The trip was very long, you see!"

Lucien was just eyeing him critically, sitting badly at the table still. "I think it's still a bit early, to 'excuse yourself'", he observed with a fake smile. He was still mad about the fact that the dinner had gone smoothly, and that he hadn't succeeded into annoying him and Castiel any further. "What about you stay for coffee. We didn't chat a lot, during the meal."
From the way he looked at Dean, he definitely seemed to have something devious in mind.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 07:58 am

Raphael moodily elbowed Gabriel when he made that whipping sound. "He'll have to come out some day," he whispered bitterly to him, but shut up as soon as Selena clicked her tongue, to show her disapproval. She quite liked little awkward Castiel, for some reason.

Meanwhile, Rachel sighed while sitting back down on her chair. "What did I do for our Lord to grant me such difficult boys," she muttered under her breath.

"No," Castiel replied. He managed to hold Lucien's gaze for two seconds only, though. "I mean- Dean worked late yesterday night, barely slept, and drove us all the way here without a break. He needs his rest."
"You should have let me drive you, then," objected Michael, arching a brow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 08:17 am

"Wether Cas really has to come out or you have a dirty mind and he is just an awkward boy, Raph, it isn't your goddamned business. Leave him alone, or I will make it an effort to embarrass you from here all the way to the next two generations", Gabriel hissed back, smiling. Yes. He meant that.

Chuck tried to soothe her once again, gently rubbing her arm. Being her husband was more tiring to be the mayor sometimes - you always had to be ready to tens to her. Even if she wasn't right.

Lucien raised both his brows in mock surprise. "What, Cassie? Are you ashamed of us, now?", he said, challenging him. "And, no offense, but what are you? His baby sitter?"
Dean squinted at him, grimacing just slightly before adopting a more neutral expression again. "He isn't. But he is right. I am tired, I wouldn't be good company, I'm afraid." He eyed Michael, warily. Then smiled politely at him. "I really didn't want to bother you and your fiancée for the long trip", he answered. "It would have been a thing if you just had to fetch Cas, but me too? So I preferred to bring my own car."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 01:12 pm

"I'm afraid there will be no future generations for you to embarrass him further," Selena calmly commented, while Raphael stiftened a bit. "Alright, alright, I'll leave him be," he grunted, while angrily washing a pan. As if trying to avoid that new subject.

"You can go, Dean," Rachel sighed heavily. "Cassie, show your friend around, but be back for coffee, please. We haven't heard from you in a while. Isn't that right, Charles?" she barely even looked at Chuck, merely waiting for his approval. He would have a lot of work to soothe her that night.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 06:44 pm

Gabriel raised a curious brow at Selena's comment, but decided not to ask. The least he knew, the better. After all, the little he knew was plenty enough. Verging on the too much.

Chuck knew his approval actually didn't count a dime, but Rachel liked to keep up the appearances, so he nodded. "Of course. I'd be happy if you stayed here with us a bit longer - I'm sure we need to catch up over a lot of things." He smiled at Cas. But, being intelligent, he immediately added, "Oh, but Dean, you can at least accept a coffee before going? I insist."

And Dean, not wanting to leave Castiel alone - and glad not to have to find a sudden excuse to stay, just threw an awkward smile at Chuck. "I... suppose I cannot refuse, then. Thank you", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 07:38 pm

"Perfect!" Rachel finallybsmiled, and settled comfortably in her chair, after more or less politely asking Michael to prepare the coffee. And Michael readily got up,to flee from his nemesis: Lucien.
Castiel relaxed a little bit, finally. But only a little bit, since Lucien was still in the room. Thankfully enough, someone else took interest in him.
"Say, Lucien, what does your tattoo represent, exactly?" Amelia asked, while playing with a strand of her long, silky hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 08:23 pm

Dean felt so thankful towards Chuck's invitation that he sat back down without even thinking about complaining. He nodded slightly to Castiel, throwing him a quick smile to reassure him. He was definitely ready to throw a punch if needed. He had demonstrated it.

Lucien hid a smirk behind a careless expression. He faked a bit of surprise at the question, turning completely towards Amelia. "Oh, you noticed it?", he asked with a grin. "Well, it's difficult to explain, if it is covered. But I have been prohibited from undressing out of my bedroom - mom loathes my tattoo." He threw a quick glance to his mother. Of course she hated it. It was a snake-like dragon. Spawn of Satan, those animals!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 08:31 pm

Castiel smiled back at Dean, finally relieved that no one was paying too much attention to him! ... Well, of course, Rachel took the opportunity to ask him questions about his lessons, but it was less bad than pestering him about his love life. And it distracted her from Lucien, a bit.

"Does that mean I should follow you back to the living room to get a peek?" Amelia slightly bit on her lower lip. Come to think of it, Lucien was built a little broader than Michael...

Last edited by Mary on 12/09/18, 08:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 08:45 pm

Dean, relieved that the questions seemed quite innocent, turned his attention to Chuck, who just asked him random stuff about living in the city and about his job. He did seem interested by Dean's car, for some reason, and Dean just loved to talk about his baby. Win-win!

Lucien couldn't really help it. His grin got a bit darker as he leant on the table, and towards Amelia. "Well, I suppose. If you really want to take a peek, though, I doubt the living room is the appropriate place..." He glanced at her lips for a split second, before getting back to her eyes.
Well. It seemed like ot could be easier than expected...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 08:50 pm

And, while everyone else was oblivious to their conversation, Amelia asked, on a lower tone, "Oh, and what would be the appropriate place, then? ~"
Let's be real, though, they wouldn't have much time ahead of them, even if it was taking Michael a lot of time to make coffee for everyone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 09:00 pm

Lucien didn't answer, at first. He just studied Amelia still with that haughty smirk on place, letting his eyes roam along the curve of her body freely and without any kind of shame. Then, with a practiced gesture, he dragged his fingers on her arm, so lightly it could barely be felt. "I told you. I can't get undressed properly, out of my bedroom", he whispered, grinning. He sat back properly again, as if nothing had happened.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 09:05 pm

Amelia licked her lower lip, and glanced to the kitchen again. "Maybe later this week," she whispered back, before straightening up again. Because Michael was beginning to come back with cups of coffee, and he eyed Lucien warily.

Thankfully, nothing else happened that evening, so after a little while, Castiel and Dean could finally excuse themselves, and go back to their room - much to their relief, really. As soon as the door closed behind them, Castiel let out a heavy sigh, and collapsed on his bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 09:22 pm

Dean readily imitated Castiel, slumping soundly on Balthazar's bed. "God. This was difficult as fuck", he said, voice muffled against the pillow. "I wanted to flee from the beginning all the way to the end!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 09:40 pm

Castiel held back a chuckle, and turned to look fondly at Dean. "I'm really sorry, but... thank you, Dean. I couldn't have done it without you." And he meant it!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 09:46 pm

Dean turned a bit, to be able to look at Castiel. He smiled back at him. "I was glad I could be of... actual support this time", he confessed. "Being there in a non-physical form and not being able to help you out was hard." He chuckled. "I think I jave to wotk on my self-control, though. I was about to punch two of your brothers more than once! Either that, or throw in a scandal by announcing that we are in a relationship." He laughed again, but more sheepishly now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 09:50 pm

Castiel felt a weird, pleased feeling rising in his guts at the thought of Dean making that kind of revelation to his family. "... Why would you have said that? I mean- we're not dating." Such a shame they weren't, though. Lucifer and Raphael's innuendos would have been less painful if at least he could have been able to assume out loud just how much he was pinning for Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 10:00 pm

"Well, we aren't - but at the very least they would have left you alone!" Dean straightened (HA, straight) up on the bed. "And maybe your mother would have avoided speaking with you for a good, good while. I hate how she pressures you to get a wife! Not even a girlfriend, a wife!" He seemed outraged, and he used that expression to hide his sudden shyness. Because, well... he would have... actually liked, to make that false revelation. To pretend for a bit. He didn't really get why, but... the very thought of grasping Castiel's hand and stomping away with him made him feel giddy.
It must be because he loved his best friend, and loved to protect him. Of course.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/09/18, 10:20 pm

Castiel sighed. "Yeah. I don't know how she'll react when she finds out." He sat up on his bed again, and brought his legs against his chest. "I mean- She didn't take it that well when she heard about Balthazar having a boyfriend, but she wasn't having any specific plans for him. Me-" He took a deep breath. "I feel like any step I might take the wrong way might break her patience. And she'd find a way to blame my dad for it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/09/18, 10:29 pm

Dean's gaze softened. "Hey", he said, gently. "This is your life. You don't owe her anything - she doesnt have any right to 'have plans' for you. She's not your owner. Okay?" He smiled at him kindly. "I've learnt on my skin. The only person who get to decide for you is you - there's no wrong direction! ... well, aside from Lucien's, and Michael's. Maybe don't take those roads. Otherwise- you are just doing amazing."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum