Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 11 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 09:46 pm

"..." Castiel chuckled. "Wow. Well. Aren't you already too hot for that?" he gently teased Dean. Yeaaah he had drunk a few beers that night too, let's not forget that. His mind was still light!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer! - Page 11 Empty Re: 2 - Lucien, stop hitting on the newcomer!

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 09:53 pm

"I am very hot, thank you very much", Dean quipped back with a laugh, feigning offence. "I'm like a living heater. One hundred percent warmth and hotness. But, well, it was just a friendly offer. You don't have to say yes." He grinned at Castiel, and winked at him before quickly turning his back to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 09:59 pm

Castiel was actually about to answer positively to that, but then Dean turned away from him. He tried to keep his sigh low. "Good night, Dean," he whispered, still trying to warm himself up. Over the night, he would definitely inch closer, even snuggle against Dean's back, looking for warmth.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 10:02 pm

And over the night, Dean actually turned around, unable to sleep, and found Castiel close to him, probably snoring softly, trying to get a bit of his warmth. He'd hide a soft smile and... yes, inch closer himself, wrapping an arm around him. He knew it wasn't fair, to behave like this - not after the stern discussion he'd had with himself over it, but what the Hell. Cas was sleeping. He could always feign ignorance, an say he was sleeping as well. And then he closed his eyes, and finally fell asleep, unable to get that dorkish smile off of his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 10:15 pm

The very next morning, Castiel thought he was still dreaming. He took in Dean's familiar scent, and smiled, inching even closer to him. He actually wrapped an arm around him too, and would only notice what he was doing when he heard Bobby and Chuck chatting outside, busy getting a breakfast ready.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 10:18 pm

And apparently, after passing a whole life hunting monsters and only now having aquired the knowledge that they did not exist anymore, Dean had actually become a very heavy sleeper, because he just kept snoring peacefully, eyes closed, arm around Castiel. Actually stirring just a bit in his sleep, and driving the other man closer to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 10:30 pm

Castiel... wished that taking advantage of that situation didn't make him a bad person. He actually remained against Dean, fully aware, for a good five more minutes, before he cleared his throat. "Dean?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 10:35 pm

Dean grunted softly, but finally cracked an eye open. "Hnrg", he just 'said', before actually waking up for real and embarrassingly turning away a bit, freeing Castiel from his hold. Immediately regretting it, by the way, because the other man was so warm, and just smelled so nice, and shut up, Dean. "Hi Cas", he greeted him sleepily, rubbing his eyes a bit as he turned again towards his friend, smiling sheepishly. Once he was sure he was not blushing anymore.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 10:45 pm

"Hi," Castiel replied, a bit sheepishly too. "Thank you for... keeping me warm tonight," he said, as he finally moved away from Dean, to fish for his day clothes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 10:50 pm

"Hey, no problem." Dean fished out his clothes as well, getting changed a bit quickly. He heard their fathers, already up and chatting, and smelled bacon. Which made his stomach rumble. "Look at what you did! Sharing my personal reserve of heat with you made my stomach angry", he accused his friend jokingly while putting up his shirt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 10:52 pm

Castiel snorted. "Please, Dean. You don't need that to be starving in the morning. I know it, I live with you." He put on his pants, and grabbed his shoes to put them on, before he opened their tent.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 10:57 pm

"You can't be sure of that!", Dean protested as he followed him outside. "Maybe I share all my body heat with the couch during the night, and that makes me starve!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 10:58 pm

Castiel chuckled, and looked back fondly at Dean, before he sat down with their dads, greeting them. After a quick breakfast, Bobby made his backbones crack. "So. Time to wrap up and go home... you boys are heading home right away, right?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 11:08 pm

Dean scratched his head, still trying to wake up properly. "Well - yeah, we should try to get home as soon as possible. Mostly so that we can rest before tomorrow, since Cas has got his lessons and I have to work a couple turns at the bar." He glanced at Castiel. He didn't think he would have liked to go back into that hellish house. "We took everything from your home, right Cas?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 11:16 pm

"Yes, i don't think we forgot anything," Cas confirmed Dean.
"Good, good. Then... Let's get going."
After tidying up their little camp, Bobby bid Castiel goodbye, and held Dean tight. "If you need anything... Call me, alright? I'm here if you need any help. Or a good talk."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/09/18, 11:24 pm

Dean awkwardly patted Bobby's back, actually grateful for that affectionate gesture. "Sure will. Thanks, dad", he answered back in a whisper, holding him back. He then let him go, patting his arm once again before bidding goodbye to Chuck, and sit in the driver's seat, waiting for Castiel,
Castiel who was currently being held by Chuck, who seemed reluctanct at the idea he won't be seeing him for another long while.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/09/18, 11:32 pm

Castiel held back a chuckle. "Come on, dad. I'll call. I promise" , he said softly, hugging his father back. "Besides, I don't live too far away. If you wish to come over for one week-end, I know a nice motel where you could sleep. I'll show you around a bit."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 12:33 am

Chuck tried his best not to look sad at his son once again leaving him. He smiled at him instead, encouragingly, as he freed him from his embrace. "That sounds nice, Cas. We'll do that, then", he promised, patting his shoulders.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 07:42 am

Cas smiled softly. "Goodbye, dad. Take care." He patted Chuck's back one last time and finally parted from him. He waved one last time at him and Bobby before entering the Impala, sitting down by Dean's side. "Alright. Let's go home" , he said, turning to his friend.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 08:35 am

Chuck managed to utter a "You too, son", and then waved at him, keeping still in his place next to Bobby.
Dean, who had observed the scene with a soft smile, nodded when Castiel sat down at his side, and started off the engine. "Yeah, let's. Before one or both our dads start crying and makes it uncomfortable", he joked. He drove off, waving at both their dads from the rearview mirror.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 08:32 pm

"Yeah," Castiel answered distractedly. "... I still can't believe Robert is both God and your dad," he said with a smile. "What is he doing, pretending to be my father's lawyer?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 08:39 pm

"Well, he is not really..." Dean made a gesture as he drove off, his eyes on the road. "He's not my blood father, you know. But he is the only one I'd ever call dad." He thought a bit about the answer to give to Castiel about that second question of his. No, telling the truth was out of question. "Well, I guess that seeing as I am directly involved with you as your guardian angel, he wanted to keep close to your family as well. He's always been a bit over protective", he added with a laugh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 08:46 pm

"I can get it," Castiel replied with a soft smile. "It's nice. That you have someone as your dad, and that you can see them too, despite having become an angel."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 09:01 pm

Dean's lips curved into a kind smile. "Yeah. I don't know where I would be without him around", he confessed. Out of pure instinct, he glanced into the rearview mirror. ... of course there was no one. It was weird he was even convinced there would be someone there at all. He felt his heart clench.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 09:04 pm

Castiel turned to Dean, who seemed oddly grim to him. "Are you alright?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum