-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 14 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 03:54 pm

Hanakael shivered, and laid his hands on Crowley's sides, daring even to raise them progressively, so he could caress his wings. "Please tell me what you wish. I'm ready to offer you everything. Anything," he completed, before he sighed deeply.

Sam nodded with a gentle smile, and straightened up a bit to get his shirt, then his tee off, showing off his very, very muscular top. He left a few seconds to Eileen before he wrapped his arms around her again, to bring her closer.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 04:32 pm

Crowley bit down on Hanakael's shoulder when he felt his hands on the sensitive skin of his wings. "I know", he answered then, kissing the mark he had just given the angel. "I know. But I can't accept the gift you want to offer me tonight, in this motel room. When I will take you the way I want to - because oh, I will -..." He raised up, hips pressing down against his lover's, mouth just next to his ear. "... we will need some things I currently don't have here with me, you see."

Eileen could just... stare. Honestly, no lies, the sight was mouth watering. She ran her hands on his chest, leaning in to kiss his mouth. She got away just for a second, the time to sign him, "There is a worrying lack of people with abs like yours in my life. Glad to know I am not on a shortage anymore", before going back to kiss him with a large smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 04:41 pm

Hanakael sighed with frustration, but grunted his approval. He resumed to caressing Crowley's wings with his palms, and began to rock his hips back against him. He'd still be satisfied with that, if his soulmate was willing to have him this way.

Sam found himself giggling into the kiss, and even had to break it at some point, shaking his head. The look he gave Eileen afterwards was filled with love, and he kissed her once more, as he hooked his index into the first button of her shirt, to undo it slowly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 05:05 pm

Crowley rocked his hips against the angel's, his thrusts heavy, hard and rhythmic. His fingers travelled all over the front of Hanakael's wings, sometimes stopping here or there to grab handfuls of feathers and pull viciously on them. He groaned, hiding his face against his soulmate's soul. "Bloody hell, I want you so bad, darling", he rasped out. All that pure yearning that was in his voice wasn't really typical of him.

Eileen giggled too, kissing him back with all her affection. When she met his eyes, she saw all the love Sam had for her, and all she could do was to kiss him back once again, hoping he could feel how much she loved him back. She felt his fingers on her shirt, and lifted her own hands to rest them on his, to help him get rid of the cloth. She wasn't trembling anymore.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 05:29 pm

Hanakael moaned often, and didn't hold back his cries of pleasure whenever Crowley tugged so roughly at his feathers. His mind was so lust-clouded he could barely answer to him, instead choosing to dig his fingers back into the base of the demon's wings, to enhance his pleasure.

Sam finally got her shirt off with her help, and broke the kiss so he could get a proper look at her. He smiled softly at Eileen, and met her eyes when his hands moved to her back, to catch the closure of her bra.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 05:49 pm

Crowley let out a hoarse cry of pleasure when that sensitive spot got abused again, hips bucking into the angel's harder. Then a growl escaped his lips as he pulled once again on Hanakael's feathers. "As soon as we get back to our home, I will take you in every way possible. In all the ways you wish", he grunted. He was painfully close, also thanks to all that touching, and he told his lover in a low whisper.

Eileen bit her lip, bringing her hands to the straps of her bra. She lowered them, so that, when Sam undid the closure, she could slip out of it a bit more smoothly. She let the garment fall on the side.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 06:08 pm

Hanakael moaned deeper, and kept one of his hands to tease Crowley's wings, as he brought the other one between them, to give their length the extra touch they needed to both find release, with a long, low cry of pleasure.

Sam licked his lower lip, and admired Eileen for a few seconds, before his hands were on her again. He caressed her sides, then moved up to her chest, and he leaned in closer to kiss her mouth, then her throat, as he pressed their bodies together.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 06:20 pm

Crowley let out a cry of pleasure himself, choking on his own, filthy words as he came with his lover. All those feelings, those new sensations had him tremble, his hips still rocking to chase the last spasms of his release. He leaned down to kiss Hanakael before rolling off of him to get some air back.

Eileen lifted her chin a bit and tilted her head to give Sam a better access. She ran her hand on his naked back, the other still petting his hair gently. But, as said, she didn't like to stay passive. So, after that brief moment of tenderness, she lightly pushed on his chest, then cupped his cheek to kiss his mouth again, this time more passionately.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 06:39 pm

Hanakael was left breathless as well, and he actually needed a few minutes before he started to breathe normally again. He looked at Crowley then, and a smile bloomed on his lips.

Sam kissed Eileen back eagerly, and lifted her up slightly so he could undo her pants and help them down. He was growing less shy over the seconds, and much more hungry, driven by his growing need for contact between them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 06:53 pm

Crowley needed more time than Hanakael to start breathing normally once again. He turned to the angel once he had managed to, and smiled back at him, arching an eyebrow questioningly. "Yes?"

Eileen let out a sigh in their kiss, complying with the movement. She appreciated that gradual change of behaviour in Sam, and she showed it, by bringing her own hands to his pants to unbutton them. And, before bravery decided to kick her in the guts again, she dipped her hand inside, tentatively.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 07:06 pm

Hanakael held back a breathless chuckle. He had not intended to say anything in particular, yet the words left his lips nonetheless, as he whispered "I love you" to Crowley, reaching for his hand to hold.

Sam actually moaned into the kiss, surprised by the touch, and rocked his hips forward out of pure instinct. He managed to get a hold of himself though, and gently caressed her sensitive skin between her thighs, moving up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 07:21 pm

Crowley chuckled. "Love you too, darling", he purred, leaning in to steal a kiss from the angel's mouth. "We should get cleaned up, and then go back home. What do you say?" He caressed his side tenderly.

Eileen let out a soft sound - which she was unaware of -, pushing herself against Sam's hand. His touch was more than welcome, and she pressed her hand a bit harder against Sam's groin, moving it up and down.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 08:27 pm

"You're right," Hanakael sighed. He straightened up a bit. "Do you think we won't risk anything outside of a warded room anymore ? I mean. Angels could probably still locate me."

Sam sighed softly as he finally reached up enough to slide a finger under her underwear, and gently caress her sensitive skin. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back long, yet in the meantime, he tried to keep it slow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 08:43 pm

Crowley scratched his chin thoughtfully, straightening up too. "I guess they could", he conceded with a nod. "But on the other side. I think we are now more powerful than the regular choir boy." He smiled to Hanakael, eyes glinting with malice. "They would be the ones risking something."

Eileen's breath hitched audibly, shivering when she felt his finger touch her where she was most sensitive. She sighed once more, leaning down to kiss Sam right under his ear, finally sliding her hand in his underwear to gently grasp his lenght.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 09:26 pm

Hanakael smiled, reassured by Crowley's words. "It's true. Let's clean up and go home, then." He offered his hand to Crowley, on their way to the bathroom.

Sam gasped for air, and rocked his hips slightly forward. He kept teasing her for a little while, before he finally got her underwear off, and nibbled at her lip.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 09:34 pm

Crowley accepted Hanakael's hand, and walked to the bathroom with him. He thought a shower could be quicker than a bath, however, and so went on to turn on the water in the shower box. He turned around to face the angel, a sly smirk on his lips. "Want to wash my back?"

Eileen let out another soft, aroused sound, still slowly caressing his manhood. She opened her eyes to look straight into Sam's, and then hooked her fingers into his underwear to pull it off.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 09:44 pm

Hanakael smirked back. "You should tuck your wings away for that, or this shower will end up being far too long."

When their gazes met, Sam let out a low, hungry growl. As soon as he was fully undressed, he kissed Eileen with passion again, and then rummaged in his bedside table to take out a condom, as the responsible pup he was. But he was growing impatient, and looked ridiculous as he tried to tear the paper off.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 10:20 pm

Crowley grinned. Then he rolled his shoulders, folding his wings away with a neat, fluid movement. What to say, he was apparently a natural. Then he turned around again to face Hanakael. "You do that too, darling", he admonished him as he stepped into the shower box. "Or I am afraid we won't fit in here."

Eileen giggled a bit in front of that scene. She then gestured for Sam to hand the small package over to her. "With your big, clumsy lumberjack hands, you'll never make it before morning", she joked, smiling widely - even though desire could be seen clearly in her eyes, at that point.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 10:30 pm

Hanakael held back a smile, and tucked his wings away. "You grew used to your own wings quite fast. I have to admit that I'm impressed." He followed Crowley into the shower, and, since the demon had asked him to, he washed his back, remaining close to him.

Sam held back an embarrassed laugh, and handed the package to her, licking his lower lip. He looked at Eileen for a moment, before gesturing to her, "you're beautiful."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 10:39 pm

Crowley threw a smile at him, humming with delight when he felt Hanakael's hands all over his back. "That's a quality I have, dear. I got used pretty fast to my new demon self too, back when I was changed."

Eileen smiled a bit sheepishly at Sam, answering him a shy "Oh, shush you and your sweet talk, I am already in your bed", before adding, "you are very handsome too." Then she concentrated on opening the paper, taking the condom out. She shuffled back a bit to be able to slowly roll it down his length.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 10:48 pm

"Is that one of the reasons why you rose to the throne of Hell so fast?" Hanakael smiled for good this time, and took the opportunity to massage Crowley's shoulders a bit, his hands sometimes following the patterns of his tattoos.

Sam bit his lower lip, shivering when she touched him that way again. As soon as she was done, he gently laid her down onto the mattress for a long, hungry kiss, and teased her clit again with his fingers, to get her ready.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 10:55 pm

Crowley laughed. "Fast? It took me three full bloody centuries", he observed, slowly relaxing under Hanakael's hands. "But I guess that is quite a short amount of time for you, isn't it. Well, let's say I rose as a King because I was... the right person, in the right place, at the right moment. Ambitious enough, clever, and an innovator. All things nobody appreciates", he sighed. Then he gestured for the angel to turn around.

Eileen let out a moan, her hands instinctively grasping Sam's shoulders - they were such nice shoulders - as her hips bucked into his hand. She could just dig her fingers in his skin, hoping that and her heated gaze were enough of a signal. She was ready enough.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 11:05 pm

"I do appreciate that about you," Hanakael replied, as he turned around, just like Crowley had requested.

Sam almost cursed under his breath, and finally placed himself correctly on top of Eileen so he could slide into her in one slow yet swift movement, biting his lower lip. He merely waited to make sure he wasn't hurting her before he started to move, finally giving in to his raging lust for her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 11:13 pm

Crowley turned around, starting to massage Hanakael's back as he had done for him. He couldn't help a grin forming on his lips when he managed to get his hands on that beautifully muscled back. "Thank you, Hana. Glad to hear there's someone with good taste left in the world", he answered.

Eileen was... not that quiet, actually. She let out a good number of sighs, gasps and small moans, all as she followed Sam's rhythm and moved her hips with his, arms secured around his neck. That just felt so good. She had appreciated that he had stopped a bit to make sure she was alright before starting to move. He was by no means small, and her last hook up had been several months before.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 11:28 pm

Hanakael held back a smile, and slowly relaxed under Crowley's touch. He even let out a pleased sigh at some point, shameless.

Sam's mind was not only clouded with bliss, but hearing how responsive Eileen was almost made his head spin. He kissed her lips numerous times, to capture those sweet, soft noises she made as he claimed her whole being as his, moving faster with each thrusts, his breath now uneven.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum