64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 8 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 01:09 pm

Eileen smiled against hiss lips, and softly kissed him back, scooting a bit closer to him. Her threaded hand blindly reached for Sam's, to gently joing their fingers together.

Dean frowned slightly. "Angelic aura?", he repeated. "I thought I just had a pair of wings and a free installment of Angel Radio FM or something." He raised an eyebrow at Castiel, questioningly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 01:15 pm

Sam squeezed her hand, and actually wrapped his other arm around her, to keep her close, even when he broke the kiss a little while later.

Castiel shook his head. "Actually, no. It seems like you're now producing your own grace. Slower than I am, but... You really are part angel now," he explained.
"You should tone that aura down, though," Hanakael grunted. "It'll be exhausting. And will soon attract any angel nearby."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 01:25 pm

Eileen smiled up at Sam. She squeezed his hand once more before leaving it, to sign to him, "This is... good." She hesitated, before going on. "This. Us. It's still difficult to believe though."

Dean grunted, frowning. "Well, if only I had the slightest idea about how to do that. Thanks for the suggestion." He was about to add something on the lines of 'And you should tone down that bitchy mood of yours', but he bit his tongue. He wasn't in the mood to fight.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 01:33 pm

Sam smiled softly. "I know," he signed back. "It's new and weird. But I like it."

"... He's right. I should teach you to do that," Castiel offered. "Maybe if I show you, you'll get how this works."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 01:39 pm

"I like it too", Eileen told him with a smile. And since she wasn't exactly shy, she scooted even closer to Sam, snuggling against him a bit, her arms sneaking around his back.

Dean shrugged. "Sure then", he answered. "I'll try to learn. Since I don't really need angels trying to dice me because I am an abomination."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 01:48 pm

Sam hugged her tight, and remained like that for a little moment, even daring to run his fingers through her hair, with utter tenderness.

Castiel sighed at that idea. "True. So..." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Think about... stretching your mind. To the point it could get out of your body." Just as he said those words, his whole body seemed to glow a bit, much lighter than Dean's current aura.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 01:57 pm

Eileen hid a smile against his chest, grasping his shirt lightly before slowly letting go. She glanced up at Sam, raising an eyebrow. "I feel like it is my duty to warn you that I tend to invade a lot of space when I sleep. And I might wrap myself over you. Not that I'd know - I never let anyone sleep in my same bed before."

Dean honestly lost a good couple of seconds staring at Castiel - he looked otherworldy like that, and it was amazing how handsome it made him - before scoffing at himself and closing his eyes, trying to imitate him. "Like this?", he asked, hoping he was succeeding.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 02:02 pm

Sam chuckled kindly. "It's okay, I don't move much. You can invade my side of the bed as much as you wish."

"Yes," Castiel replied, before he made his own aura disappear. "Now, un-stretch it. A bit like when you tuck your wings away ; this is your powers that you have to tone down."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 02:08 pm

"Good to know", Eileen replied, before stealing yet another sweet, gentle kiss from Sam's lips. She lingered on his mouth a bit longer this time, however.

"Ok." Dean took a deep breath and tried to do as he was told, thinking back on how he folded his wings to recreate the same feelings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 02:34 pm

Sam raised his hand to tuck it on Eileen's neck, as he tilted his head for another kiss, which he tried to deepen gently.

"You're almost there," Castiel encouraged him.
"No he's not," Hanakael protested, earning a glare from the other angel.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 02:54 pm

Eileen sighed softly into the kiss, letting Sam deepen it. She tightened slightly her grip on his back, eyes closed, getting all kinds of lost into that already-familiar intimacy as she carefully slid one hand up to softly caress his hair.
She had wanted to do that since forever. Don't judge.

Dean opened his eyes, losing his concentration. He glared at Hanakael, crossing his arms on his chest. "Thank you for the encouragement, Mister Sunshine", he quipped bitterly. Truth be told, concentrating so hard on things he didn't really grasp had his head hurt a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 03:07 pm

Judgement-free zone. Who doesn't want to touch Sam's hair anyway.
Sam sighed as well into the kiss, yet kept it gentle. He didn't want to rush on their first night together. After all, they were soulmates; didn't they have their whole life and afterlife to spend together?

Hanakael rolled his eyes. "An angelic form is much, much bigger than a human vessel. You need to shrink your angel part much more." No, he had no intention of leaving. He was giving Dean genuine advice, but, well, he was not known to be good at kind words.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 03:30 pm

Everyone wants and who says no is a liar.

Eileen seemed to think exactly like Sam on that matter. She pecked his lips gently once more, before smiling softly. "We should sleep", she told him. "We have a lot of driving to do tomorrow. And we will have to answer many inappropriate questions once we will be there, I guess."

Dean rolled his eyes too. That angel was honestly infuriating. "I know that, thank you very much. I don't know if you noticed, Sherlock,  but I am kind of new to all this angel-y stuff, so - what about you cut me some slack, and maybe give me some time?" It wasn't like he didn't take into consideration Hanakael's advice - he did. But on the other hand, what the hell. He had just started.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 03:50 pm

Sam sighed. "I need to text Dean beforehand to make sure he will keep it down." He smiled nonetheless, and let go of Eileen, so they could both slide under the blankets.

Hanakael nodded, and just... remained there. He was waiting for Dean to try again.
"... We can try another time if you wish," Castiel sighed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 05:13 pm

Eileen wrapped herself in the blanket, chuckling at the thought of Dean's nosiness. "We always have the right not to talk, you know", she signed, before snuggling close to him again. She found... comfort, in Sam's warmth. It made her feel good. And it had been a long time since it had happened.

Dean sighed. "It's fine. I'll try a bit again." And he started trying to concentrate by himself - not easy at all, considering he was being watched. And maybe the fact that they were definitely not paying attention to anything else but Dean swearing about his headache distracted them enough to make them miss the fact that something in Hanakael's thread looked slightly different.
Nothing drastic, though. It had been too little time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 05:40 pm

Sam smiled softly, and wrapped his arms around Eileen. "I love you," he breathed against her forehead, before he laid a kiss there. He knew she couldn't hear him, but she would probably guess it was a sweet nothing.

GASP! WHY! WHAT WAS IT!!
But yes, they both stared at Dean for a good time, before Castiel gently laid his hand on his beloved's. "Dean. You're tiring yourself."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 06:05 pm

Eileen smiled. Yes, she couldn't hear what Sam had just told her, but she found out she didn't need to be sure. She somehow knew already. She tilted her head up to look at him, kissing his throat. And since he could not see her signing, she just resolved to 'write' on his chest, with her fingers, the words "I love you". Maybe he wouldn't be able to understand that, but she was ok like that.

CROWLEY, OF COURSE!
And Dean tiredly grunted, before opening his eyes once again and slumping against his chair. "Yeah", he rasped. "I think I will need a beer. Or two."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 06:10 pm

Sam smiled against Eileen's forehead, and then looked down at her, for one last kiss. He then bid her a good night, both talking and signing.

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH HIM
Castiel forced a small smile. "I'll get you that." He stood up and went to the kitchen, to get Dean some beer.
Hanakael kept staring at Dean. "I now get why you were Mickael's vessel."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 06:33 pm

Eileen kissed him back, signing to him a good night too with a happy smile on her face. She fell asleep surprisingly fast that night. Usually she had to withstand the frightening prespect of not being sensible enough to get aware of dangers, and she took a long time before relaxing enough to close her eyes. But in Sam's arms? It was as if she had an extra wall around her. She never felt safer.

HE STARTED GOUGING ON HUMAN BLOOD
Dean stiffened visibly at that comment. The tension could clearly be read in how tense his jaw was, and in how his hands tightened on the chair's arms. Yeah, no. It wasn't his favourite topic. "What do you mean", he asked flatly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 06:39 pm

And in some way, Sam never felt safer either. In fact, he finally felt not-anxious for once. And he didn't make any nightmare about the cage. He just slept peacefully, with Eileen in his arms.

G A S P
"For a human- well, somebody born human, at least - you're a fast learner. And your angel side seems to be evolving quite quickly, from what I've been able to witness." Hanakael straightened in his chair, as if he were analyzing Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 06:44 pm

Welp they are cute. Send help.

Dean shrugged. "That means nothing. The fact that I learn fast, evolve quick and that I am a skilled fighter doesn't necessarily mean I would be a good vessel. Or that I'd ever accept to be one", he added on a second thought, a bit curtly. "Especially Michael's."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 06:48 pm

S a m e

Hanakael nodded. "Still. It took us eons to master our own powers. We too used to be stumbling infants. I wouldn't be surprised if it took you a few months, even with Castiel's help, to get used to the few you inherited."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 06:53 pm

Dean blinked, a small part of his brain finally catching that maybe - just maybe - Hanakael was sort of complimenting him. True, by saying he'd have been a good choice of a vessel for Michael, but if he disregarded that part, well. "Thanks, I... guess", he said carefully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 07:04 pm

Hanakael held back a smile, and nodded. Right at that moment, Castiel was coming back from the kitchen, with a fresh beer that he gave to Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 07:08 pm

Dean greeted that beer as if it had just promised him eternal salvation. "Thank you", he said, exaggeratingly grateful. He gulped down half of it, before sighing and slumping against his chair again. He waited for Castiel to sit back down, then reached for his hand. No reason. He just wanted to hold his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum