Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 11:26 pm

Dean almost rolled his eyes. "I guess I do not make myself clear enough, do I", he just sighed. Then he raised a brow. "Half dying? What, he got caught by other angels or something?" He sounded more curious than worried.

"You can hide in the mansion. Or is the warding not enough to keep the holy choir boys out anymore?" Crowley shook his head. Then he sighed, purposefully dramatic. "Can I at least hope to see you for dinner?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 11:35 pm

"... He lost his grace," Sam reminded Dean, bewildered. "And I now get a clue as to why he's burning off his stolen grace to heal himself daily," he said, pointing to Dean's hand.

"If you come back to the mansion, I will be there," Hanakael told him. Maybe there was a faint smile on his lips right before he disappeared. Thankfully for him, he was not in Heaven when the angels fell from Heaven.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/04/18, 11:52 pm

Dean scoffed, after the smallest trace of genuine worry that had flashed in his eyes had disappeared as quickly as it had formed. "It hurts me too, and it's not like I can heal it. Tell him not to bother. At this point, I have guessed I should give up on it", he added almost angrily.

Crowley smirked at him, before sighing yet again and letting out a deep groan, downing his whole cocktail in one go. He'd never, ever manage to woo that man. ... maybe he did need some help.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/04/18, 11:54 pm

Sam stood there, horrified. So he did the only reasonable thing that came to his mind, he rushed to his brother to hit him, trying to knock him off.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 12:02 am

Dean was admittedly caught by surprise by that sudden gesture, so he got a punch straight on the jaw. Luckily for him - and unluckily for Sam - he was quite sturdy, and being a demon made him even more resilient. So, without hesitation, he dived straight back at him with a punch.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 12:07 am

Sam took the blow, but kept on fighting, despair fueling him. Actually, he was ready to do anything to get his brother back. Anything. So he kept on punching him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 12:15 am

And right while Dean was busy opening his mouth to tell his brother to screw himself, that he had lost his chance to just walk off, he took an unexpected blow on the nose that made him reel backwards, his steps uncertain. "When did you learn to hit that hard", he blurted out, spitting blood, before taking another wailing step backwards.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 12:24 am

Sam took his opportunity, cuffed Dean, and pulled a bag with a demon seal on it. He had initially intended for it to be used on Crowley, should he need to drag the demon to the bunker to get informations out of him, but- well. The king of hell himself had told him Dean was now a demon. "When you forgot who you were, I suppose," he replied absent-mindedly to Dean, before he forced him up, to drag him back to the car.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 12:30 am

Dean gritted his teeth, trying to resist with every fiber of his body. "Let me go now Sam, or as soon as I get free, I will kill you. And you can bet anything you want that I will go through with it", he growled at him, anger seeping through his words. His eyes were black now. There was no doubt of what exactly he had become.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 12:33 am

Sam bit his lips. "Not if I cure you first." He felt terrible, but forced Dean into the car, and quickly texted Cas to meet him back at the bunker. Where he headed to as fast as he could.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 12:38 am

Dean passed the whole trip barking and growling threats and insults in Sam's general direction. "I don't want to be cured. Face it, there is nothing to cure! Bring your hurt feeling somewhere else! I'm not your brother anymore!", he yelled as he was pushed and pulled to get into the bunker.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 12:03 pm

Sam was heartbroken by the time he forcefully sat Dean down on the chair or their "torture room". He had said nothing for a long while, hoping that not answering would make it better.
It didn't.
He took off the bag on Dean's head, since he was now sitting inside another pentacle. And began to get his blood-cleaning ritual ready.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 12:15 pm

Dean almost snarled when the bag was taken off his head. He looked around, of course recognizing the surroundings. He huffed, chuckling mockingly. "You don't even know if this will work on me", he said with a smile. "At least have the guts to look at me." He blinked, eyes seeping with black.
There was no doubt about what he had become.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 12:19 pm

Sam looked back at Dean. And in fact, it broke his heart a little more. "I'll get you back, Dean", he promised him, his voice a mere whisper. "I can get you back." He was trying to reassure himself more than his brother, that was probably burried somewhere deep, deep in that conscience.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 12:29 pm

Dean blinked, eyes getting back to their regular, greenish colour. He threw Sam a lopsided smile. "Whatever makes you sleep at night", he simply told him, leaning back on the chair. "You should start to accept the fact that the Dean you knew is dead. Make peace with it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 12:41 pm

"I can't give up on you without trying." Sam hid back a sad, bitter smile. "You'd smack my head if I even thought about it." He took a bit of blood from his arm, and walked over to Dean, to shoot it into his own veins.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 12:48 pm

Dean's smile faltered as he tried to get away from the needle, uselessly. He grunted in pain, head jerking to the side. He looked back to Sam, gritting his teeth. "This will not help", he said again, anger barely contained in his voice.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 12:54 pm

Sam didn't reply, and took a deep breath, as he looked as his watch. "See you in an hour," he replied flatly, as he gathered his stuff to get out of the room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 01:10 pm

Dean could just watch as Sam left the room, breathing heavily as he felt the purified blood pumping through his veins in an almost painful, unnatural way. He slumped against the chair, closing his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 01:19 pm

Sam came back two more times, before someone else entered the torture room. It was Castiel, whose exhaustion could be read on his face and stance alone. He clearly looked worn out, and his face tore with pain when he saw Dean sitting on that chair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 01:28 pm

Dean wasn't looking at his best either, what with all those injections and human blood in his system. Still, he managed to crack up a sly smile when he caught sight of who had entered the room. "Hey Cas", he greeted him casually. "You don't look too good. Caught something?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 01:35 pm

"Hello, Dean," Castiel answered in a whisper, as he walked towards his soulmate. He distractedly shot a glance at their thread, which was now appearing from time to time, since Sam had began the blood purification ritual. "...Sam told me everything."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 01:41 pm

Dean followed his movements carefully. "Could you be more specific, maybe?", he asked. "There are many things that need to be said about me." His voice seemed to get softer when speaking to him, betraying a certain... yearning. Maybe the blood was starting to affect him. Or maybe he was simply good at acting.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/04/18, 01:46 pm

"He told me what happened to you," Castiel replied, stepping closer. "What you became. Who you were with." Somehow, since Dean was quite calm, the angel was keeping his guard low for now. He had missed him so much, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/04/18, 01:55 pm

Dean nodded, indeed showing a frightwning level of calm for someone bound to a chair. "Of course he did. He likes to run his mouth, doesn't he", he observed, that weird, unnatural grin still on his lips. "Did he tell you what I tried to do?", he asked, eyes drifting to the still-burnt pinky of his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum