-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 10 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 09:32 pm

Buggy buggued (lol) a bit, turning his head to Shanks while trying to follow Mihawk. Yes, with the man still on him. "Wait, who is screwing you in your story ?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 10 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mary 27/10/16, 10:04 pm

"You," chuckled Shanks as he finally let go of Buggy. Well, he was following him from close, his hand hovering over his hips. "If you're ok with it, of course," he added with a wink.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:12 pm

Mihawk stepped inside the room, behaving quite much as if he was the owner. He sat on the bed, ruffling his hair up a bit, looking at his two partners. He snorted lightly. "So you would be the one screwing me, Shanks? Be warned. I hold my expectations quite high."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:14 pm

"Wow." Buggy blushed a bit, because... well he didn't expect someone to trust him enough to be the dominant. And he looked at Mihawk. "You too never slept together?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/16, 10:28 pm

Shanks sighed dramatically. "I once kissed him like there was no tomorrow. And just as I was getting hard, he told me "that'll be all" and sailed away. That man is a damned tease," did he smile nonetheless as he crawled onto the bed, coming closer to Mihawk. "Hello there ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:37 pm

"How would I keep people interested if that wasn't the case?", Mihawk replied, a smirk on his lips. His fingers went to stroke Shanks' chin, a mischevious glint in his eyes. "Hi", he answered then. Well, he couldn't say "You're invading my personal space" in a moment like that. Maybe he could be more pliant for that night after all.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:43 pm

Buggy sat on the bed, quite intrigued. Mihawk and Shanks looked so good together, was he really needed in that play? He was not sure. And somehow, he let them a bit teasing themselves, looking at them without being invasive

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/16, 10:45 pm

Shanks smiled and leaned closer to Mihawk to finally capture his lips in a needy, passionate kiss. Gosh did he crave for this.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:49 pm

Mihawk let Shanks kiss him, tilting his head just slightly and opening his mouth, inviting him in with a light flick of his tongue. He glanced quickly at Buggy, winking at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:54 pm

Buggy arched a brow. He did not really feel included by Shanks but it was nice to Mihawk to notice him. But what to do? Nothing, for now. They were too beautiful anyway

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/16, 10:56 pm

Shanks finally ended the kiss, and sighed with delight. That was right before he gave Mihawk a little bump in the sides. "Go further back on the bed, there isn't enough place behind me for Buggy ~" With that said, he turned towards his old camarade, and invited him to come closer.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:58 pm

Mihawk rolled his eyes. "I was going to do that before you came in for a kiss." He shifted anyway though, going a bit back on the bed so that the space was now enough for all the three of them.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 11:07 pm

"Erh I'm sorry but before that..." Buggy scratched his nose. "Shanks, we don't have any lube with us. Do you have that?" LEGIT QUESTION

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/10/16, 11:11 pm

"...Sure, I always do," replied Shanks with a laugh, as he stood up. Then froze. "...Wait, you two had sex WITHOUT?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 11:21 pm

"Ah, my fault. I hadn't any with me, and there was no way we could stop there and go look for something to use - you see, we were a bit... impatient -, so we had to go with saliva, unfortunately", Mihawk waved his hand uncaringly. "It worked quite well. Why are you so surprised?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 11:25 pm

Buggy nodded. "And Mihawk prepared me really well, so... I dunno. I didn't feel pain. Just....pure pleasure." And he was shivering at that thought, because yeah it was really good

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 07:07 pm

Shanks arched a brow. "Eh. If I wanted you to go easy on me, I'd probably have asked the same," did he say with a shrug, as he happily went back outside to fetch his pants, and the small flask of lube hiden in one of his pockets.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 07:18 pm

Mihawk stretched a bit while waiting for Shanks to ne back, humming satisfied when he felt his muscles pull nicely in the right parts. "That bath was a good idea, even if ot was brief. Very relaxing", he observed, his eyes shifting on Buggy, a mischevious smile on his lips. "Your... work helped out too", he purred.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 07:28 pm

Buggy couldn't hold back a smile, joining Mihawk on the bed to caress his torso. "Seriously I won't mind to do it again. It was really...arousing. I dunno if it's normal or if it's because of you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 07:54 pm

When Shanks came back, he crashed onto the bed beside them both with all his weigh, smiling widely. "Has anybody told you that you look incredibly hot together ? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 08:07 pm

"Actually, since no one ever saw us together before, I'd say you're the first, Shanks." Mihawk shook his head lightly, a slight smile on his lips, his hand caressing Buggy's back. The other hand instead reached for the redhead, to touch his cheek.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 08:09 pm

"Well only Shanks would dare to come in a room not his" Buggy sighed, looking at his old comrade. "But I seriously didn't know you could be ready to...join"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/16, 08:12 pm

"Well. I've kissed both of you before. Granted, one of you sailed away," he gestured towards Mihawk, "and the other punched me so hard in the face I got his knuckles printed in my cheek," did he state as he pointed to Buggy. "But still, that meant I was interested, didn't it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 08:20 pm

"I guess. But as for me, you know how I am. I like to tease", Mihawk smirked, leaning back on the bed a bit. "You punched him? Fiery. I wasn't wrong about you, hm", he said then to Buggy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 08:23 pm

"He was drunk as hell" Buggy grumbled, his ears a bit red. "I mean who could have guessed he was serious. He did not even wake up before the morning after, this dumbass"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum