Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 11:06 pm

Mihawk chuckled again, this time a bit breathily, as Shanks was scissoring him with his fingers. "Gladly. I'd love to hear him do those noises again, later." He hummed, closing his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mat 29/10/16, 11:12 pm

"Wait, what? It is not my fault if you're sensitive, Shanks" Buggy grumbled, adding a third finger in him, aiming for his sweet spot. "And I'm sure you are used to it"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 11:26 pm

"I'll have you know that it's been a while since anybody fucked me," panted Shanks as he carefully began to slide his fingers in and out of Mihawk. Gosh, was Buggy fast.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/16, 11:40 pm

Mihawk was honestly having the time of his life just watching at the scene that was before him. Shanks, apparently so used to having sexual intercourse with men and very, very open about all of that, reduced to a panting mess by Buggy, far more inexperienced and apparently unknowing about the fact that he had a natural talent. His breath was steady, he let his muscles relax to have Shanks' fingers move easier in him, a smug smile on his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/10/16, 11:44 pm

Buggy smirked and whispered to Shanks' ear. "I want to fuck you so bad, now. You know, you'll be my first... like this" He said while pressing again against his sweet spot. "And I want to feel you being tight around me"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/16, 11:57 pm

Shanks cursed again, as he made a point in inserting a third finger into Mihawk, to stretch him more while making that in-and-out gesture. "I'm going to make you pay for this, Buggy," did he growl on an almost playful tone, as he casted him a look back.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 12:11 am

Mihawk flinched. The stretch now was a bit uncomfortable, and he was struggling a bit more to manage to relax, fighting back the slight burning pain that he was feeling.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/16, 02:19 pm

"Just try" Buggy whispered to Shanks, biting his ear. "But for now, focus on Mihawk." He was cruel enough to pull out his fingers, waiting for Shanks' reaction

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 04:46 pm

Shanks gasped for air, and cursed under his breath at that sudden feeling of void. However, his mind was now clearer, and he was able to take care of Mihawk properly, providing him with more soothing caresses
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 05:00 pm

Mihawk soon was able to relax again, under Shanks' soft caresses. "Be more careful", he breathed out, his hand caressing the other's hair. "It has been a long time since I was... taken."

Last edited by Gravirei on 30/10/16, 05:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/16, 05:03 pm

"Apparently I'm the only one with a recent experience" Buggy joked, looking at the two men, really amused. "You're sure you want to do something with me on top?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 05:24 pm

"Sure," replied Shanks without any doubt, as he began to scissor Mihawk's foesh again, tenderly. "It's going to be worth the wait, don't worry Buggy ~ but you. You're going to remain so damn tight," did he tell the swordsman.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 06:48 pm

Mihawk closed his eyes, letting out a pleasured sound. The pain had slowly gone, and now the scissoring motion was far more pleasant. "Hm, what do you mean with that?", he murmured.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/16, 07:29 pm

Buggy waited, hopefully quite patient in this situation

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 07:40 pm

"I mean that you're tight, you idiot, said Shanks with a soft chuckle. He teased him a bit more, then took his fingers out of him, as he took place between his legs. Then glanced at Buggy. "Get ready ~" And it did not take him long before he slowly slid himself inside of Mihawk, with a delighted sigh.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 09:58 pm

Mihawk emitted a soft grunt as Shanks entered him, his hands gripping a bit at the bedsheets. Indeed, it had been a long time. But he wasn't feeling pain nor discomfort. He let out another soft noise of approvation, before opening his eyes and gazing behind Shanks, at Buggy, waiting for him to move.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/16, 10:01 pm

"Eh...ok" Buggy came back behind Shanks but he waited. "Well I need to wait for Mihawk to be used, first ? Or I go ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 10:34 pm

"Just go," breathed Shanks, with a smile on his lips. "We'll both take the time to adjust when you're in ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 10:45 pm

Mihawk nodded at what Shanks said. "Don't worry about me. I know what I can endure. You may go."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/16, 10:58 pm

"Hm...ok" Buggy laid his hands on Shanks' torso, trying his best to stay confident. And with a slow thrust, he finally buried himself in his... well. Lover. And because out of breath because of that lovely sensation

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/10/16, 11:09 pm

Shanks exhaled deeply when he felt Buggy inside of him, then moaned softly, his whole body shivering. "You two are fucking delicious," did he whisper under his breath, with a stupid smile on his lips. Oh was he happy. He was so happy he'd tell Benn about it for weeks before his second in command would threaten to drown him in the see.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/10/16, 11:17 pm

"Glad to hear that", Mihawk simply smirked, his eyes still on Buggy. "I'm sure that if you are even only half as good as you were when you were underneath me, he will have the time of his life", he purred then, pulling Shanks in for a kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 30/10/16, 11:29 pm

"Damn" Buggy swore and sighed, caressing Shanks' torso, pulling his dick out before coming back, still slowly for now. "Does that mean that we will never get rid of Shanks now?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/10/16, 05:47 pm

Shanks gladly returned the kiss to Mihawk, before he chuckled again, holding back a moan. "What, do you want me... to leave as soon as we're finished, Buggy? Really?" he asked on a playful tone. As if he'd leave so easily.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/10/16, 06:34 pm

Mihawk chuckled too, his hand bumping against Shanks' head. "Less talking, more moving. We will see if we want you out by the end of your... performance." He smirked, looking at Buggy. "Do you agree?", he asked, rolling his hips against his.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum