-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

02 - About growing up and becoming an adult

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

02 - About growing up and becoming an adult - Page 6 Empty Re: 02 - About growing up and becoming an adult

Post by Gravirei 11/09/19, 09:44 pm

Castiel finally looked at him, and tilted his head. "Sure, I'll stay", he acccepted, frowning a bit. "I hope it's nothing bad?" After all, there was still a war out there. Maybe Uriel had news to share. Hopefully nothing bad indeed.

Aziraphale chuckled. "I'm afraid that, even though Uriel sure is charming and handsome, he doesn't have all he needs for me to be attracted to him, my dear. And - but of course! For who else would I buy a bottle of wine?" He sighed heavily. "But now we won't be having any surprise dinner. That's a shame."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

02 - About growing up and becoming an adult - Page 6 Empty Re: 02 - About growing up and becoming an adult

Post by Mat 11/09/19, 10:07 pm

"No, I don't think so" Uriel said with a warm smile. "I just want to be selfish and to be alone with you. Don't worry."

"You can still surprise me" Crowley offered, feeling a bit guilty. But just a bit. "I still don't know what we were supposed to eat with that wine!"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/09/19, 10:25 pm

Castiel felt himself perk up with happiness at that simple admission. He even smiled - a genuine, rare smile. "I'll allow you to be selfish", he answered with a nod, finishing off his wine.

Aziraphale blinked. Well, honestly enough he hadn't really thought about it yet. "Well, I was thinking of buying some desserts from my favourite bakery in Soho, mostly. I know you don't really fancy eating that much, but I thought it would be nice to have something to nibble on with the wine!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/09/19, 10:50 pm

Uriel was happy too. But since Crowley and Aziraphale were still here..

"Tsh angel, it needs to be a surprise!" Crowley sighed. "You're too honest for surprises. Maybe I should take care of it ?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/09/19, 10:59 pm

Aziraphale seemed suddenly embarrassed. Well, he had thought that since the surprise had been busted already, there was no meaning into keeping anything hidden! Maybe he was too honest, indeed. "Well, if you wish, you can think of it then", he conceded, straightening his jacket a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum