Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

4 - Calm before the storm

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4 - Calm before the storm - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 - Calm before the storm

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 10:28 am

Sam couldn't hold back a soft laugh at that remark. "Honestly, I still believe that's none of his business. But are you sure you wish for me to fully top, this time?" He smiled kindly at her. He sure liked that idea, though.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 11:27 am

Eileen's smile grew softer. "I'd be fine either way", she began. "But I wish for you to decide, this time. Since I have been deciding for you, in these past days, with the blindfold and the lights." She raised a hand to gently caress his cheek.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 11:34 am

Sam smiled fondly, and kissed her once more, almost sighing into the kiss. "I don't particularly wish to change what our relationship has become. But now that I can see you, I'd like to take that opportunity to spoil you a bit. If that's alright with you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 12:37 pm

Eileen kissed him back, hiding a smile against his lips. "Are you really asking that? Now. Who doesn't like to be spoiled?", she answered, raising a brow. "Especially by someone who is so sweet to ask?" She gingerly raised a knee, to brush it against his crotch.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 12:57 pm

Sam chuckled, and shivered when he felt her touching him. He gently laid his hand on her thigh, pushing it down. "I said I wanted to spoil you," he signed to her, with a playful smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 02:18 pm

Eileen rolled her eyes, still smiling though. "Alright. As you wish then. I'm going to wait for you to undress yourself, and then me", she signed back, still leaning up to kiss the tip of his nose. Then she laid back down on the mattress and stretched with a hum, untying her hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 02:38 pm

Sam looked at her while he undressed first, as she had requested, and smiled when he saw her hair getting undone. He undressed her slowly, taking more time and kissing her belly while doing so, right under her navel, to tease her a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 03:20 pm

Eileen bit her lower lip, admiring Sam's naked body as he got undressed for her, and never ceasing to look at him, even as he peeled her clothes off slowly, and kissed her skin. She murmured some confused words that sounded much like "You are a tease".

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 04:39 pm

Sam winked at her, and once all of their clothes were out of the way, he ran a hand up her inner thigh, until he finally brushed against her entrance, slowly, teasingly. Only then did he finally press his fingers against her folds, gently rubbing her flesh.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 06:49 pm

Eileen bit on her lips, to stifle any sigh of pleasure that might have escaped her when she felt Sam caress her sensitive flesh. Her eyes fluttered close for a second, before she brought her hands up to latch onto his back, rubbing her fingers in his muscles.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 09:09 pm

Sam hummed softly, and kept on gently teasing her for a little while. He even bit back a grin at how bold he felt when he knelt between her legs, moving his fingers away to give her clit a long, teasing lick.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 09:32 pm

Eileen's eyes shot open when she felt Sam's warm tongue against her clit, sweeping slowly against it. Her hands shot up and grabbed at his hair, tightening into it. She was surprised, to say the least, and looked at Sam, blinking owlishly. "You sure seem... to know your way around that", she managed to sign after a second, her smile trembling a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 09:41 pm

Sam winked at her. "I haven't tried it before. Hope I won't disappoint." He signed back to her, before he moved down again, gently kissing and licking her folds, teasingly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 10:13 pm

Eileen was about to protest, but she was cut short and betrayed by her own breath, that made her choke and gasp for air. Not good my ass, what he was doing was definitely teasing, and it was illegal- c'mon, she was Corvus! It had to mean something, right? She let out a moan, and rubbed her fingers against Sam's scalp, unable to actually protest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 10:24 pm

Sam kept teasing her for a little while, until he decided to pull back, licking his lips. He looked at Eileen, and smiled to himself, while he straightened up a bit. "Shall I stop now with the teasing?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 10:49 pm

Eileen tried to glare at him, but found out it was kind of difficult when she was still shivering with pleasure. So she simply smirked. "If you don't want me to hit you, yes. Yes, you'd better", she signed, before adding, "I have half a mind about shoving you back on the mattress and showing you how the proper pampering is done. But maybe you had something else in mind?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/01/19, 10:55 pm

Sam chuckled kindly. "Actually, yes. I would like to make love to you," he signed a bit awkwardly, since he probably didn't know the right words. He smiled at her though, and almost laid against her, pressing his hips between her legs.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/01/19, 06:40 pm

Eileen let out a soft chuckle, and actually threw Sam her cutest smile. "You're so sweet", she signed and said, letting out a delighted sigh when she felt the delicious weight of his hips pressing down on her own. "Nobody ever told me they wanted to make love to me. And just for that, I'm going to allow you to go on", she added with an impertinent smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/01/19, 06:44 pm

Sam laughed kindly, and pecked Eileen's lips, before he gently lifted her hips up. He smiled at her while he slowly pressed himself inside her warmth, letting out a pleased, low sigh.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/01/19, 07:06 pm

Eileen let out a small moan, immediately biting her lip to silence herself. She didn't want to make it too easy for him, soulmate or not, damn it! She slowly spread her legs wider, and then lifted her hips, allowing him to sink deeper in her warmth.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/01/19, 08:06 pm

Sam helped Eileen to lift her lips even higher, and let out a low, sharp moan himself when he fully buried himself into her. He remained still for a little while, leaving her some time to get used to him. And in the meantime, he gently caressed her cheeks, then moved his hand up to sink it into her hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/01/19, 08:12 pm

Eileen smiled at him with fondness, feeling a bit moved about that cute gesture, her gaze and heaved breathing betraying her arousal. She entwined her fingers in his hair as well. "You can move", she voiced out after a bit, when she was a bit more certain about being used to his size.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/01/19, 08:21 pm

Sam nodded, and began to rock his hips, gently at first, then to a more steady rhythm when they both got used to it. He couldn't help a pleased smile, and a few pleased sounds to grow on his lips while he made love to her, even more this time than the previous ones. For this time, he could actually see her reactions, and get additional stimulation from the beautiful, arousing sight of his soulmate taking pleasure thanks to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/01/19, 08:55 pm

Eileen was actually a lot more noisy than people would think. She let out numerous sighs, and small moans. Even more throaty sounds as soon as Sam started brushing against her most sensitive spot. However, she kept gazing deep into her soulmate's eyes, taking a great deal of pleasure in finally seeing his eyes getting darker with arousal, and clouded with lust. She tightened her grip on him, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/01/19, 09:18 pm

It both felt like the first and upteenth time they were making love. Sam used to love it, but now he was definitely hooked, and there was no going back. He didn't hold back any moans, or pleased grunts going past his lips either, and held Eileen's gaze all through it, until he was almost pounding into her, before he could find his own release, yet kept thrusting into her a few more times, carried away by his own passion.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next