Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Not-so-secrets

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Not-so-secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Not-so-secrets

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 02:25 pm

Valdyr smiled, and extended a hand to her. "Give me your hand. I need to make sure it's not too big now."

"Then do you want to sit down with me in one of the gardens instead?" Yvan offered with a soft smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 02:36 pm

Serah stared at his hand for a second. She had to physically keep herself from blushing when she finally put her own hand in Valdyr's. "Too big for what?", she asked, smiling.

Delilah tilted her head. "Oh- well, sure." She gave the last orders to the servants before excusing herself. They exchanged bows and walked away. She turned again towards Yvan, smiling. "Let's go then", she said.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 02:48 pm

Valdyr laid the almost-finished watch into her hand. "Too small or too big for you," he replied with a smile, as he closed her hand on the watch. "Does the grip feel natural?"

Yvan nodded and walked with her until they found a nice spot to sit in one of the gardens. "I have something to confess to you, Delilah."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 03:03 pm

Serah widened her eyes. She looked down at her hand, closed around the watch she was admiring just a second before. She was wearing a stunned expression, her mouth slightly agape. Then she looked back at Valdyr again, managing to snap back to her senses. "... it... yeah... this is for me?", she could just let out. To see her without words sure was a rare sight.

Delilah sat next to him, crossing her legs. "Careful of what you may say, I have a sword with me", she joked. "I'm listening, Yvan."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 03:33 pm

"Yes it is." Do you like it?" Valdyr asked as he took the watch back, to show her how it would look like finished and closed.

Yvan smiled at her. "Well. My leg will soon be healed. But let's be honest, I don't want to leave this place."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 03:40 pm

"I- I don't know what to say", Serah answered, honestly. "I really, really like it. Really. Thank you", she added then, blushing fiercely. She felt so giddy. Valdyr had crafted something for her. For her!

Delilah smiled at him, trying to hide how happy that would have made her. "You should talk with Lord Sakrish, then. I know he would be glad if you wanted to stay", she added then. "And why would you want to stay? I bet it is for our library", she joked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 03:52 pm

Valdyr smiled back at her. "You're welcome. But if Yvan asks you, I'm not doing one for him, are we clear?" he joked kindly.

"Well... I told you that I fell recently. Turns out I fell in love. With you, Delilah," he said to her, in the cheesiest way possible. But at least he seemed aware of it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 04:03 pm

Serah laughed. "Sure", she just answered, a smile on her lips. "I get nice stuff because I am the special snowflake", she joked back with a grin. She got closer to him, almost unconsciously.

Delilah blinked. She stared at him for some seconds before snorting and letting out a laugh, hiding her face in her hands. "Gods, this must have been the cheesiest thing someone ever told me", she giggled. She pulled her hands away from her cheeks, folding them in her lap. She smiled brightly at him. "You're just the cutest. I love you, you know?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 04:56 pm

"Mh mh," Valdyr replied a bit distractedly, as he was finishing to work on the watch. "And what have you been up to today?"

Yvan laughed kindly too, and took one of Delilah's hands into his to kiss its back. "Are you sure about it? Because as soon as I'm kissing you, you can't take it back."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 05:13 pm

"Oh, not much", Serah answered just as distractedly, observing him work. "I went around a bit in town, I bought decent alcohol, played around to test my aim, got a bit tipsy. Tried countless times to make you notice me. Y'know, the usual." She shrugged. ...was it the alcohol who just spoke for her.

Delilah smirked at him, letting Yvan have her hand. "You were the one who 'fell'. Maybe I should be the one who... kisses it better~", she purred, leaning towards him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 05:28 pm

"... Sounds like you're still tipsy," Valdyr snorted. "Why did you want me to notice you? I mean, you're not especially sneaky when you come to me."

Yvan chuckled, and, although he leaned towards her, he let her lead the kiss, since she had offered to do so!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 05:35 pm

Serah snorted. "Just a bit. You know I don't get drunk. And, well... Gods, I try to be as noisy as possible about why exactly I want you to notice me, but you still don't get a clue, do you", she said, sighing. "Maybe I should take drastic measures." Like Yvan had suggested.

And Delilah did lead, leaning in to kiss Yvan on the lips. She draped her arms around his shoulders, kissing him gently at first.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 05:39 pm

"...What are you talking about," Valdyr asked her, confused, as he took off his working google.

Yvan brought her closer, and kissed her back tenderly, with a happy smile. Gosh, he'd never waited that long to be with a woman before. This moment felt really special to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 05:55 pm

Serah looked at him, wearing the most neutral expression she could muster in that moment. Valdyr was so clueless about all her inner turmoils! How was that possible- She shrugged it off. To hell with it, better do it before the bravery worw off with the alcohol. She bent down quickly to kiss him on the lips.

Delilah smiled too, delighting in the closeness. She kept it gentle for a while until she parted her lips just slightly, silently inviting Yvan to deepen their kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 06:18 pm

Valdyr froze. Just froze. And then moved slightly back, his cheeks red. "...Just how much have you drunk," he whispered, flustered.

And Yvan took that invitation with pleasure. He kissed her for a long while, before he had to part to get air again. But he was smiling widely. "Woaw. You m'am are a good kisser."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 06:34 pm

Serah let out a groan, smacking her face. "I am not drunk!", she answered, frustrated. "I am just trying to have you know, I have been harboring this- this huge, embarrassing crush for you since months, and you can't notice, and this keeps me from sleeping well, alright?" She stumbled backwards, sitting down on a stool. She had probably done something pretty stupid, so she might as well sit.

Delilah grinned at him. "You're quite good yourself, mister", she laughed gently, pecking his nose. Only to remember that she was supposed to set this man with Carleen, and that she'd better not be seen like that with him. She slowly let him go, scooting back a bit. "Ah... Yvan, you know that Lord Sakrish is trying to get you with Milady, right? We should probably... be more discreet", she added, looking down.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 06:49 pm

Valdyr blink. A good number of times. Then he stood up awkwardly. "Hold on. You have.. feelings for me? Why haven't you ever said anything?"

Yvan sighed heavily. "That's his plan, not mine. Unless I have to ask for your hand in marriage to him?" He asked Delilah, arching a brow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 07:03 pm

Serah smiled awkwardly at him. "I have never... really done this, you know. I just know how to flirt. And you don't really get flirting." She sighed. "I should have been more direct, but well. Turns out I am a big chicken."

Delilah laughed. "There's no need", she said, smiling gently at him. "I just don't want to put Carleen in troubles. You know, since she is seeing Horknath. It would save her time, that's all", she added, taking Yvan's hand in hers.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 07:33 pm

"..." Valdyr massaged his own neck. "Just so I get it, erh. Is this still just a crush or do you actually wish to go somewhere with it?" Oddly enough, he was still blushing.

"Sooo until Horknath asks her father for her hand we have to keep it a secret?" Yvan replied, with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 07:43 pm

"If it was still just a crush it would have wore down at least a month ago. And I wouldn't be feeling so stupid right now", Serah muttered unhappily, her face in her hands.

Delilah chuckled. "Something like that", she answered. "That, or until Carleen doesn't ask Lord Sakrish herself. That can work too. But, in the meantime...", she fumbled in her pockets, taking out a bunch of keys. She undid the knot to pick one, taking Yvan's hand to make him hold it. "... this is the key to my rooms."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 07:45 pm

Valdyr's expression softened. "Come on Serah, I hate to see you like this. You know, I wouldn't have bothered crafting you a watch if I didn't care about you at least a little, would I?"

Yvan bit his lower lip, and smiled at her. "Wow. Well. At what time are people expecting you to close your door and sleep ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 07:56 pm

Serah raised her eyes to look at him. She threw him half a smile. "Yeah, I guess", she answered. She stood up from the stool, scratching her arm. "Maybe I should let you work", she added then. She was feeling the need to flee somewhere.

Delilah smirked at him. "Come look for me a bit before midnight. That will be the time I'm finished with my duties", she purred, kissing his cheek.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 08:03 pm

"Serah, what I mean is... I'm terrible at putting words on how I feel," Valdyr told her, catching her wrist. "But I might be feeling the same as you do."

"Alright, m'lady," Yvan almost purred, before smiling at her. "Do you want me to bring anything?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/17, 08:21 pm

Serah flushed, looking at his hand around her wrist. "I hope you mean that, because I am terribly easy to hurt if we talk about... feelings", she mumbled, looking aside.

"If you want to be a gentleman and take a bottle of wine to woo me, you're welcome", Delilah smiled. "Otherwise your pretty face will do~"

Last edited by Gravirei on 03/12/17, 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/17, 08:47 pm

Valdyr smiled kindly. "Just... how about we talk about this a bit together?I mean, until now I only thought you were weirded out by how hairy I am."

Yvan chuckled. "Fine by me. I'll see you later, Delilah," he said, winking at her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next