Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Venturing South

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Venturing South - Page 5 Empty Re: Venturing South

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 08:39 pm

Carleen smiled against his lips, and kept him just as close, her hands still squeezing him just a bit. "You might want to take me to the bed ~"

"..." Valdyr burst out laughing. Then looked back at Serah, grinning. "No. I'm afraid that every inch of me is covered in hair, safe for the sole of my feet and my palms."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 08:53 pm

"Yes", Horknath just answered as he walked up to the bed with Carleen still in his arms. He laid her down on the mattress gently, begrudgingly getting away from their kiss to roam his hands on her body, taking on a concentrated expression as he tried to understand how to undress her. ... wait. He looked at her. "Uh, is it ok if I... undress you, or you'd rather do it yourself", he asked, face flushing.

Serah laughed, snorting from time to time. "Oh Gods, you're basically a carpet!", she let out, wiping a tear away from her eyes. "Do- do you know that men from my tribe shave themselves?", she added, still prey of her fit of laughs, hoping he'd find it as absurd as she did.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 08:56 pm

Carleen laughed kindly. "Yes." She caught one of his hands and helped him to find how to undress her, careful as not to rush him.

"I know. I find it ridiculous," Valdyr laughed back. "I mean. I find it kind of... creepy. Anyone hairless just looks like a teen to me," he said with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 09:08 pm

Horknath's breath caught in his throat as he started to undress her, peeling off all her layers of clothes until she was there just in her underwear before his eyes. "You're... beautiful", he whispered, honestly admired. He bent a little to kiss her bare skin, sliding his hand on her belly, then on her thigh, gently kneading her skin.

Serah snorted, grinning. "So you think I am a teen too, then?", she asked, hands on her hips. "I will defend myself saying that I've never shaved once in my whole life, though!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 09:17 pm

Carleen smiled and gently pushed him away. "Hold on, I shouldn't be the only one half naked ~" She tried to get him rid of his shirt and pants, amused.

Valdyr narrowed his eyes, suspiciously. "Are you trying to make me believe that you have hairy legs?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 09:25 pm

Horknath smiled sheepishly. "Sorry", he said, undressing himself as well. He untied his hair, but left his eyepatch where it was. He carelessly let his clothes fall next to the bed, for once actually looking comfortable. He wasn't shy of his body. He trained a lot.

"Yep! And not only that, I am damn proud of them too!", Serah said, puffing her chest. She rolled up her pants to show him one of her leg. ... well, if she had hair, it was indeed invisible. "Soft and fuzzy!" What a weird thing to be proud of.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 09:43 pm

Carleen smiled to Horknath, and ran her hands on his bare chest. "You've got a warrior's body. I like it," she said with a smile. She straightened up just a little, though, and locked her eyes with his as she undid the piece of cloth coverhing her breasts.

"..." Valdyr actually stood up to come closer - while keeping a reasonable distance -, then looked at Serah, confused. "You call that hairy?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 09:53 pm

Horknath took a sharp intake of breath as he watched Carleen undoing her underwear. He slid his hands up from her hips to her breasts, gently cupping both. He had never been happier to have such big hands before. He bent down to kiss her neck, caressing her chest.

Serah looked at her leg, then back at Valdyr. "Hey, that's the closest I can get to being hairy", she protested. "I am the hairiest elf lady you'll ever met, that's for sure. Y'know, others don't have any hair, anywhere. And I mean it", she underlined, raising her eyebrows at him as if to say 'you get me, don't you'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 09:58 pm

"My, aren't you the romantic type," Carleen whispered, as her hands found their way in Horknath's underwear, cupping him back. She even bit her lip in anticipation. Granted, she had dreamt of a night of wild passion, but given what kind of man Horknath proved to be, she was starting to think that she would truly like more than just one night.

"... Listen, even my ass isn't bare. I'm sorry but we don't play on the same ground," Valdyr replied with a soft snort.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 10:10 pm

Horknath let out a groan when he felt her hand on him. "I am. But you're not making it easy." He let his own hand get into her underwear, touching her with more determination now, without restraining himself anymore.

Serah pouted. "It's not fair. Genetics don't make it fair!", she added, rolling down her pants again. She straightened up, stretching a bit. "So, you feel like doing something and going around or, you prefer me to leave you alone?", she asked with uncharacteristic shyness.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 10:25 pm

Carleen tried to stiffle a moan as long as possible, but finally gave in, tugging Horknath's underwear down so she could properly run her hands on his length. And since she couldn't properly stay quiet, he muffled her moans against his lips.

Valdyr looked around, and shrugged. "I guess that my plans of pouting while pretending I'm trying to sleep are now ruined. Do you want to take a look around the estate, then?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 10:34 pm

And thank the Gods she did that, because Horknath couldn't really keep his moans for himself anymore. His touch was relentless, his finger teasing her entrance as his other hand got rid of her underwear. His kiss however was still kind and gentle, even as he ran his tongue over her lips.

Serah beamed. "Yeah! Sounds nice!" She headed out of his room, waiting for him. "Wanna take a walk in the garden? I bet it's a great place!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 10:53 pm

Carleen slowly parted her lips to deepen the kiss as she kept on strocking Horknath at a steady pace, trying not to look too eager.

Valdyr nodded, as he put his boots back on. "Sure. We shound just make sure we don't get lost, they seem quite big." He walked out with her, and curiously glanced at the two other doors. "I bet you haven't seen Yvan or Horknath since dinner?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 11:04 pm

Horknath groaned in the kiss, caressing her tongue with his, his free hand resting on the small of her back to caress her skin gently, one of his fingers almost slipping inside her. He parted from her lips, reluctantly, to murmur to her ear. "Lay down. I want to see you whole." Where did that bravery even come from...

Serah folded her hands in her pockets. "Nop", she answered. "Wonder where big guy disappeared. I mean, I am pretty sure Yvan already managed to sneak into someone's bed", she snorted. "Ah, hear this out! You know one of the servants totally thought we were a thing?", she added, grinning at him. Maybe the thing pleased her more than it should have.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 11:09 pm

Carleen bit her lower lip for a split second, and got closer to him. "How about you lay down? You'd get a better view this way ~" She wrapped her arms around his neck, with a smug smile. "And nothing prevents you from slamming me back on the mattress in the heat of the moment ~"

"...Why," was the only thing Vadlyr was able to blurt out after a few awkward seconds of silence.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 11:15 pm

Aaand there goes the bravery! Horknath hid his flushed face in her shoulder, kissing her again. "Alright", he answered, sitting down on the bed and fumbling to lay down. He felt on display, and that embarrassed him a tiny bit.

Serah snorted. "No idea. I guess our fight was heated, and he thought the wrong direction", she hummed. "Does that make you uneasy?", she asked them, maybe worried of offending him once again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 11:21 pm

Carleen couldn't help but laugh kindly, as she took place on top of him, kissing him once more. "Don't worry. I won't feel offended if you'd rather be on top once we truly get started. But, since you're particularily big... I'd like a bit of time first," she told him with a wink, as she reached for his length once more.

"No," Valdyr answered without any hesitation. "I just thought it weird that we'd even give someone that impression. I mean, we act like anything but a couple," he told her, arching a brow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 11:29 pm

Horknath grumbled a bit, kissing her back. "Just... make sure you tell me if I hurt you or anything", he muttered, his blush not leaving him yet. One of his hands set on her hip, as the other travelled up to her breast to caress it.

Serah laughed. "That's true. And besides, I remember what you said about it, so I'm pretty sure it'd never happen anyway. Y'know, 'I'm not into elves'", she added, imitating his deeper voice with a chuckle.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 11:39 pm

Carleen nodded, and slowly sat down on him. She bit her lower lip when she felt him entering her though, and stiffled a moan as she tried to take him all in. Thankfully, she made it through unharmed, but she did clench her fist on Horknath's chest while she got used to him.

"..." Valdyr laughed. "I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're not much of an elf to me. At least, you're the opposite of what I can't stand in an elf."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/17, 11:44 pm

Horknath moved his hand away from her chest, to take her clenched hand into his. He kissed her knuckles gently, looking into her eyes. "Are you well?", he asked, his need betrayed by the trembling of his voice. He wasn't all that used, after all.

Serah blinked, that information catching her by surprise. She grinned at him. "Are you trying to tell me you find me pretty?", she poked him, joking.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/17, 11:57 pm

Carleen nodded slowly. "I- you're... you're bigger than I expected, she told him with a soft smile, as she tooks his hand in hers, while she rocked her hips a little. "And you?"

Valdyr shrugged, unmoved by the teasing. Because he was as dense as a rock. "Maybe. I mean, you still lack cruelly of hair, but you're a nice-looking elf."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 12:05 am

"Oh, I am... fantastic, thank you", Horknath dared a smile up at her, letting out a groan as his eyes closed when she moved her hips. He flicked the thumb of his hand against her nipple, gently, as he let her hold his other hand.

Serah... well, fought back the blush that threatened to take her cheeks. "Well, sorry I can't grow a beard", she joked. "Well, you... you too are handsome. For a carpet", she added quickly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 12:17 am

Carleen smiled back at him, and kissed him again, slowly. "You might need to put me back down soon, otherwise I'll get tired quickly." She then started to move with a bit more ease, trying to set up a pace.

Valdyr held back a laugh. "I'm not sure I want to take that compliment, but than you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 12:26 am

Horknath nodded, letting her lead the pace for a while. His breath was heavy as he started to move his hips against Carleen's, meeting her mid-way. "You are beautiful like this. So, so beautiful", he moaned, taken by how hot and enticing she looked riding him like that, helping her move by grabbing her hips in a solid grip.

"No probs", Serah muttered, still embarrassed. Weird, usually compliments didn't make her all that flustered. Must be because it was unexpected, coming from him. And her embarrassment just made her talk more. "... and then big guy says, 'Well yeah, you're light and all, I could throw you to an enemy next time we meet one. And while you fly, you throw arrows at them!'", she laughed, mimicking her using a bow.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 11:17 am

Carleen bit her lower lip again, and laid both of her hands on Horknath's torso, for a better balance. But she smiled at him. "I'll probably need more than one night," she breathed, closing her eyes for a moment, just before a moan escaped her lips. "-before I can ride you all the way."

Valdyr snorted. "I don't know much about physics, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't fly that long, light or not." He wasn't much of the talkative guy, but he was a good listener.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum