-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Spymasters and Inquisition

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Spymasters and Inquisition - Page 2 Empty Re: Spymasters and Inquisition

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 01:28 pm

".......What did you put in our drinks," Valdyr carefully asked, glaring at the elf. He was starting to panic slightly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 02:37 pm

"Oh, nothing much. Just something to help you relax. You seem so stressed! Especially you, yes", the elf told Valdyr, with a mocking smile. Horknath was already starting to see her a bit blurry.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 02:53 pm

"You... You dirty tall-" Valdyr started to snarl as he got up, but he only collapsed on the ground, finding his legs unable to carry him.

Yvan held his head between his hands and whined for a good while, before he suddenly oppened his eyes again. Demon black eyes. "Alright m'lady, here's the deal. I'll follow you and help you carry those gentlemen if I must, but if you pull a trick like that once more, I'll have to gut you," Ash smiled brightly. "No offense, but that was rude."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 03:14 pm

Horknath tried to get up, but he crumbled to the floor with a grunt. "Easy, big boy. You won't ne going anywhere anytime soon", the elf told him before turning to Ash. She smirked at him. "Well, what can I say. I was hoping you'd show yourself. If you ask me, you're my favourite off the bunch. A'ight, sweetheart, if you would be so kind and help me", she added, making a gesture with her hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 03:17 pm

"Just so we're clear, me and my vessel aren't risking anything ?" Ash asked as he carried Valdyr helplessly. He stayed a douche, wanting to see the elf try to carry Horknath around.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 03:54 pm

"No, you and your meat suit aren't really on the shot list. More like, a guest we've been dying to have, you see", the elf told him, clicking her tongue, looking displeased at Horknath. She snapped her fingers and two patrons of the pub came to pick the half-orc up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 04:02 pm

"...So everyone in this tavern works for you?" Ash asked with an amused smile. "or everyone in the whole town?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 04:35 pm

The elf smiled. "A lady keeps her little secrets for herself. Let's just say... I have a lot of friends", she concluded, guiding them out the tavern. "Oh, and don't try any dirty tricks with me, sweetheart. I know how to take you out."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 04:37 pm

Ash held back a smile, but made no comment. Instead, he just quietly followed her anywhere she was leading them to, registering everything he might see into a corner of his mind.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 05:02 pm

They had to walk quite a bit to reach the place - a off hand camp a bit outside the city, but very well hidden. The elf took them to the biggest building, guiding them up some stairs, until they got to a wooden door. She knocked. "Inquisitor. Our guests are here." A tired voice told them to come in. The elf opened the door. "After you", she said with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 05:12 pm

"So kind," answered Ash with a mocking smile. He then walked inside the room, and gave it a quick glance before he searched for said Inquisitor.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 05:53 pm

The Inquisitor was sitting at a desk, wearing simple clothing you could have seen on a regular soldier. She looked up from her papers and got up from her chair. She casted an annoyed glance to the elf. "Serah. I told you not to do that", she scoffed, gesturing to Horknath and Valdyr. "I am sorry, Lady Trevelyan", the elf said merrily, not sounding too sorry. The woman sighed, gesturing for them to get in and sit down.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 06:06 pm

Ash arched a brow, and whistled, looking at the elf named Serah. "Wow. Aren't you one rude tall bitch," he said with a grin. Since he was promised he'd remain unarmed, he saw no point in trying to fake politeness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 06:24 pm

The Inquisitor pinched her nose with an annoyed sound. "Please, sit. Let's wait for our guests to recover. Bring something strong", she curtly ordered to the guards after they put Horknath on a chair. Then she focused on Ash. "Sorry for whatever trouble my spymaster caused. She gets a bit... too much into it."
Serah snickered.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 06:34 pm

"Well trouble's on them, not me." Ash grinned. "I can only awaken when my vessel loses consciousness... How long are they going to be sleeping, by the way?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 06:43 pm

"Another five minutes or so I guess", Serah answered, plopping down in an armchair. The Inquisitor sighed again. "Then they ask me why I get migraines", she murmured. She looked at Ash again. "So I am talking with a ... demon, now. Right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 06:52 pm

"Fire demon, if you want more precisions," Ash smiled, as he settled comfortably in his chair. "And I was lucky enough to raise this meat suit to withstand my powers." He seemed quite proud of himself indeed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 07:05 pm

The Inquisitor smiled, a bit unsure. "I see. But I will ask you to refrain from calling the human being you are... wearing a meat suit, if you please. What name should I call you, then?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 07:49 pm

"I go by Ash, it's shorter," Ash replied as he straightened his feet. "And Yvan is my meat suit, whether you like it or not. Host. Home. Vessel. 's all the same for me ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 07:58 pm

"Wouldn't joke with her. She ain't got the greatest sense of humour around", Serah whispered in his direction. The Inquisitor sighed again. "Well then, Ash. Heard you are quite good with fire. And it doesn't surprise me anymore, now that I know who are you." Horknath finally started to move. He grunted loudly, then tried to open his eyes. "What..."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 08:04 pm

"I knew you'd be the first one to make up !" Ash beamed as he straightened up to look at Horknath. "You're a wonderful being." And he said that in a creepy "i want to live in your body" kind of way.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 09:19 pm

"Shut up, place's off limits. No renting to demons", Horknath grunted. He started to take in his surroundings, instantly weary. "Where am I. What is happening?" The Inquisitor straightened. "I'm Inquisitor Trevelyan. You are in my quarters, and I apologize for how you've been brought here." Horknath looked over to Ash. "You seem a bit too ok with this", he growled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 09:22 pm

"Well, contrary to you, I was awake for the whole walk there. Remember, I take over when Yvan loses consciousness. Be it willingly or not," he grinned, quite pleased with himself.
Valdyr lazily openeds his eyes, and instantly tried to stand on his feet, panicking. "Where the- ELVES !" He pointed an accusing finger at Serah, as he tried hard to stand up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/10/17, 09:35 pm

Serah raised her hand. "Elf right here, honey. Missed me?", she asked Valdyr, an acid smile on her lips. "I suggest you stay put. You will fall on the ground like a sack of potatoes."
"Just what did you use on them, Serah?", the Inquisitor snapped, making even the elf flinch. "They will be good, Lady Trevelyan. I promise", she said. "Well. In the meantime, you will start following my orders a bit more literally, won't you", the woman said, then looking at Valdyr. She bowed her head. "I'm sorry for how you have been treated. This wasn't supposed to be a kidnapping."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/10/17, 09:40 pm

"Oh yeah, really," Valdyr barked, with a cold, short laugh. "Listen there lady," he said as he sat down, waiting to see straight. "If you're here for my head, I'll be back in just a week, but please have the decency to let me grant my brother's death wish." He was clearly experimenting a small bit of demencia due to the product still inside of him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum