Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

2 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 10:52 pm

"Let's say we just met on our way to that place, yes. Which isn't absolutely a lie," he admitted. "That'll leave us plenty of room to make up a fake cover for ourselves. I mean, I won't be able to tell if you're lying or not. That's a plus too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 10:59 pm

"I agree, that seems like the best plan." Yvonne mused, her fingers scratching her chin as she thought over some other things. "Admiral Kizaru said that either we make sure all the former Generals are gathering up, or we wait for Diamante to reunite the biggest number of... how was the word... rats. I'd say we will have to judge how to proceed later in the mission."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 06:53 pm

Donovan nodded. "Seems like a good idea. By the way... He asked me not to use my powers. I'll have to try my best not to be discovered." Indeed, the link between his undercover self and his real self would be clear if he ever was to use his powers in front of one of the old generals. After all... Vergo probably gave them much data about the marine officers.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 07:43 pm

Yvonne looked at him, an interested glint in her eyes as her hands folded again on her lap. "Powers? I had heard you have the powers of a devil fruit... I trust you to be able to defend yourself very well even without them though. You look quite tough." He did look quite strong, even just physically speaking, and besides almost all the Vice Admirals could use Haki. She smiled. She had her sword to talk for her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 08:31 pm

A glimpse of pride seemed to come back to Donovan, who straightened on his seat. "I'm not bad at defending myself, no. The only problem might be that I'm used to fighting with my powers. Doing without might become a bit frustrating, but nothing more... What are you good at, by the way ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 08:48 pm

Yvonne made a small, appreciative nod at Donovan's straightened posture, a small smile still lingering on her lips as she took back her fork to take another piece of food. "I am quite proficient at fencing. Among other things."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 08:55 pm

"Fencing. You mean, the fancy way of swordfighting ?" he asked with an arched brow, quite intrigued. "I've never seen anybody fight like that."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 09:10 pm

Yvonne's smile got a bit wider. "Fancy way of swordfighting is a nice choice of words to describe it. Yes, I can't say I've seen a lot of people using that kind of fighting style. But it's what I am good at. I learned it since I was young." She shrugged lightly, sipping her water. "Can you use Haki, by the way? Even though I don't know if it would be convenient, to use it during this mission."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 09:25 pm

"I can, but only the defensive one, when needed. I haven't been able to do much with offensive," he sighed. "How about you ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 09:29 pm

"Defensive one as well", she nodded. "It is a shame we didn't get even the time to spar a bit before this mission. That would have been... interesting." Yvonne mused, finishing her water in a single gulp.

Last edited by Gravirei on 21/11/16, 09:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 09:51 pm

"Maybe will we get the change to do it while working undercover. They'll have to get ready for something," he said with a smile, as he finished his plate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 10:03 pm

Yvonne smiled back to him, finishing her plate as well. She cleaned her mouth with her napkin, her back resting against the back of her chair. "It will be better to dress as civillians before leaving the ship tomorrow. We will leave everything regarding ourselves here."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 10:17 pm

"Well. I'm already in civilian clothes," Donovan answered, as he gestured himself. Indeed, he hadn't been much... distinguished from the moment they met. He was only wearing an old white shirt and simple pants.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 10:22 pm

Yvonne looked at him, a bit critically. She refrained from making comments on his disheveled state, very unfitting for an official. "Yes, I guess it is true. I will have to retrieve some of my old clothes. I hope they still fit me..." she mumbled to herself, thinking. Of course her gowns and dresses wouldn't go well with the mission. But she had a couple pair of pants and some shirts aside.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 10:37 pm

Donovan arched a brow. "With how many clothes do you usually travel ?" He asked with a smile, kind of... amused by the idea she brought all of her belongings with her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 10:53 pm

"Not that many, I... can't say I have a lot of clothes left from my civillian life. Just a couple of nice dresses, pants and shirts. It all stays in a single luggage", Yvonne added, a bit defensively. She didn't want him to think that she was a vain woman, or something on that line. However, she felt how her voice had sounded and smiled again, a bit bashfully. "Marine or not, I like to have all my things with me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 10:59 pm

Donovan nodded. "You don't look like a pampered lady, indeed. But I'm quite curious to see how you'll look, tomorrow morning. Dashing, surely," he offered with a smirk. There he was, being natural again, flirting just for fun.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 11:07 pm

Yvonne welcomed that change - a positive one, as he looked less grim now - with a small smirk of her own, eyes blinking. "I will do my best to meet up with your expectations", she said jokingly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 11:19 pm

"So will I. I'll take so much extra care in preparing myself, you'd swear I was born to wander aimlessly in the streets, and that I bathe once every two weeks," he even dared to joke. Damn, had he missed the company of a woman these past days.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 11:44 pm

Yvonne let out a giggle at that, her hand covering her mouth as she faked an horrified expression at the mention of someone with such a poor hygiene. "Please, don't take the bathing part too seriously, or I will have to adeguate myself to that standard!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/16, 06:46 pm

"Who knows. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to have bathrooms over there", Donovan added, before he sat back in his chair to study Yvonne. "Isn't it going to be a bit hard for you thought ? I mean... you look like you come from a kind of noble family."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/16, 07:05 pm

"Is that the impression I give?" Yvonne gave him a loopsided smile and sighed, her arms resting on the table. "Don't worry, I am used to a life with few facilities. My background aside, of course. I am a Marine, I knew what it meant when I joined. And besides, I've been living by the sea since..." She paused, thinking of how to complete that phrase. "... well, since long enough."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/16, 07:19 pm

Donovan nodded. "Sorry if that was rude. I'm just not used to seeing, well... Ladies among us," he added with the hint of a smile, as he made the remainings of his wine twirl in his glass.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/16, 07:34 pm

Yvonne made a gesture as to tell him not to worry. "It wasn't rude. Seeing how I present myself, I'd have your same doubts." She crossed her legs, sitting back against her chair. "I am indeed a lady, and even though you're right - sadly there aren't many among marines -, I assure you I seldom play the part of the damsel in distress." She flashed him another smile before serving herself with some water again, sipping it quietly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/16, 07:54 pm

"You sure don't look like someone who'd let anyone step on her feet," he answered. Strangely, he didn't feel so depressed, for once. Talking with Yvonne felt refreshing. But he sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. "Do we need to talk of anything else regarding the mission?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next