Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

3 - Dear Lord

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

3 - Dear Lord Empty 3 - Dear Lord

Post by Mary 21/09/20, 05:24 pm

Castiel was lucky alcohol didn't have much impact on him, safe for giving him one hell of a hangover. He signed himself when blasphemous words crossed his mind yet again, but he finally managed to get up from his bed. He went out of the house he was sharing with both Eileen and Raphael to wash his face in the nearby river, and was pleased to find out that his black robe, that he had washed there the night before and set to dry was now ready to use. He put both layers back on - the heat certainly wasn't going to prevent him from being decent again, thank you very much - and carefully folded the white undergarment Eileen had been wearing when Sam and Dean's group found them in the forest the previous day, before he went back to their shelter.

Thankfully for both Eileen and him, he had snored so much during the night because of alcohol that Raphael had truly fallen asleep not so long ago, and was now deep in slumber.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

3 - Dear Lord Empty Re: 3 - Dear Lord

Post by Gravirei 21/09/20, 09:53 pm

Eileen had slept as peacefully as a lamb during the night - she had worn herself out quite well with all the dancing, and the little alcohol she had drunk had given her the final hit she needed to just pass out as soon as she had hit the bedding.
Useless to say, she couldn't hear Castiel's snoring. So that helped.
When Castiel came back from the river, she was already up, busy cleaning her face in a basin filled with water. She was already dressed, and looked quite rested. She turned around and noticed her brother getting inside. "Good morning", she greeted him with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/09/20, 10:12 pm

"Good morning," Castiel replied with a smile. He handed her the white undergarment, before he signed again. "It's all cleaned up, I think you'd feel more comfortable in it." He genuinely thought that his sister was just like him, and that she wouldn't stand being half naked all the time. Honestly, he would feel better once he'd been dressed up again. Somehow, his robe would feel like a shield against Dean's attractiveness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/09/20, 10:15 pm

Eileen took the white robe, but the smile she shot back at Castiel was apologetic. "I'm sorry, Cas, but it's way too warm for me to wear this. I've struggled to keep my blanket on this morning, when the sun rose." Apparently it started being hot very soon in the morning, in El Dorado. "Don't worry about me, I'll be alright. I take comfort in knowing that even if I am underdressed, nobody is looking at me with ill intentions." She rose from her spot next to the basin, offering the robe back to Castiel. "Maybe you would be less hot, if you wear this", she said out loud - since her hands were full.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/09/20, 10:26 pm

Castiel was a little startled, but he took the robe back. "Are you sure?" He tilted his head, feeling a little concerned for his sister. "You don't feel uncomfortable being exposed like this?" His hands were full now, so he was talking slowly for her to be able to read on his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/09/20, 10:31 pm

Eileen shook her head. "I am comfortable", she reassured Castiel with a kind smile. "I sure don't feel like anyone will be trying to sneak a peek of my ankles while I take a stroll", she joked. "Sometimes I feel like long clothes keep you wondering about what's underneath, and isn't that wrong?" She took a hold of her own hair, intending to braid it .

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/09/20, 10:36 pm

Castiel remained silent for a bit. He didn't know what to answer to his sister. She had a point, obviously, but he definitely didn't feel comfortable walking around half naked if he was going to find Dean again, so he might lead him to that 'Lord Horknath'. In the end, he walked to the second room there was in their house, and changed there. He almost immediately regretted it because of the heat, but he couldn't be bothered by it. He walked back to Eileen, who was probably done with her braid, and tapped her shoulder. "We should go eat something. I'll wake Raphael up, too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/09/20, 10:46 pm

Eileen had indeed finished braiding her hair - it was definitely not as elaborate of a hairstyle as her maidens back in Spain could do, or the natives of El Dorado, but it was. Something, she guessed. She nodded to Castiel. "I'll wait for you outside. Should we go to Sam and Dean's family for food?" Well, it was just logical to her. they had nothing to eat in this house, and John had been kind to them - telling them they could come anytime if they needed anything.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/09/20, 08:52 pm

Castiel nodded at Eileen's question, and smiled at her before he tried to wake a (very) grumpy Raphael up.

And since Eileen was waiting for them outside, she would see only Castiel hurrying out of the house, looking a little awkward and guilty. "Raphael needs to sleep some more, apparently," he quickly signed to her, before he began walking rather fast to Sam and Dean's house, in front of which Sam was sitting, busy combing his long her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/09/20, 09:09 pm

Eileen frowned, and had to fret after Castiel since her brother was scuttling away so fast! "Cas, wait for me", she said out loud. "What's with all this rush?" She did slow down, however, when she noticed Sam sitting by the entrance of his house. She found herself to grow mesmerized by how he was handling his own long, luscious hair, and soon stopped in front of him - suddenly not so interested in why Castiel was walking so fast. She waited to catch his attention, before smiling and signing "Good morning!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/09/20, 09:34 pm

Castiel didn't get the time to explain himself to Eileen - and honestly, he was kind of glad he didn't have to. Having Raphael yelling at him so early in the morning because he had apparently snored all night was far from pleasant.

Thankfully for him, Sam beamed when he saw Eileen, and flipped his hair over his shoulder so he could sign back to her. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/09/20, 09:47 pm

"Like a rock", Eileen signed with a smile, after a little nod. "And you?"

In the meantime, Dean's head had made an apparition, peeking from the door. "Hey, dad says breakfast's ready", he had the time to say before noticing that they had guests. He grinned and both of them. "Good morning!", he exclaimed, also trying to sign it - sloppily, it was one of the very few things he could sign, but it was understandable enough. He was weirdly chipper that morning - he hadn't drunk the usual titanic amount of alcohol at the party, so the hungover was almost non-existant on this morning!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/09/20, 10:16 pm

"Sam held back a smile and made a vague gesture with his hand, before he explained, "My dad and brother snore a lot after parties."
Speaking of Dean, Sam turned his head towards his brother and smiled for good, before he turned towards Eileen again. "Would you join us for breakfast?"

Castiel definitely was overheating a bit because of his robe only, not because Dean's smile warmed his guts. He held back a soft smile when he saw him even sign for his sister, and instinctively replied with a sight of his own.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/09/20, 10:34 pm

Eileen chuckled. "Even if my brothers did, I doubt it would bother me much. I'm a very heavy sleeper", she joked, before beaming at the suggestion. "We'd love to, thank you! Right, Cas?", she added, signing to his brother.

Dean couldn't understand half and more of the things Eileen and Sam were signing, but he could always guess. "I think we have more than enough for everyone to have breakfast", he said out loud. "Dad was intending to leave some on the side for you later anyway."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/09/20, 10:44 pm

Castiel smiled, thankful, and nodded. "Then that would be a pleasure. Thank you for your offer."

Sam quickly started to braid his hair - his warrior braid would have to wait a bit, since it required much more time. "I'll be there in a few. Bring them in, I'm sure Dad will be glad to have them. It'll soothe his temper." John was by far not a morning person, but he unfortunately woke up early after a night spent partying. Because he was usually sick as soon as the sun went up, let's be honest - and then he was in a foul mood for the rest of the morning.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/09/20, 11:01 pm

"Sure, alright." Dean gestured for both Castiel and Eileen to follow him inside the house.

Eileen hesitated - she really wanted to watch Sam braiding his hair - but ended up following her brother.

"Sorry, I'm not very good with your language", Dean apologized as they got in the corridor of the house, looking at Eileen so that she could at least understand what he was saying. He looked at Castiel. "I'll have to ask you to help me and my parents out a little bit with signing, if we happen to speak too fast." He entered the kitchen, spotting John grumpily looking over breakfast. "Dad, we've got guests", he exclaimed. "Is mom still here, or did I miss her again?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/09/20, 11:07 pm

Sam offered Eileen an apologetic smile, but he had gotten yelled out too often for his long hair spread all over the house, he'd better finish braiding it quickly before stepping back inside.

Castiel was positively impressed by Dean's open-mindedness - usually people tended to discard Eileen and not bother with including her into conversation, so... it was a nice change. He turned to his sister and explained the situation to her quickly, with a kind smile.

"She's already out," John mumbled, still a little grumpy, before his face slightly lit up. "Guests? Are the lovely lady and her brothers up already?" He even smiled when he spotted Eileen. "There she is. Good morning."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/09/20, 11:17 pm

Eileen was indeed not used to have all these people looking at her with something else than pity or annoyance - except for her own brothers, of course. She felt a little embarrassed, but she smiled back at John, looking a little confused, but greeting him with a little bow. "Hello, sorry for intruding", she said out loud, supposing he had probably welcomed them them.

"That means 'good morning' in our common language", Dean explained to Castiel, still trying to face Eileen when he spoke. "... right, where is your other brother? Mister Fun Times?", he asked with a huff.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/09/20, 11:30 pm

Castiel held back a smile. "Raphael. He's, well- still sleeping. He had a rough night," he explained a little awkwardly, all while throwing glances at John who gestured for Eileen to come sit at their table. He didn't know many signs, safe for the ones Gabriel would use back in the day. All he could do was sign 'sorry' when pointing at himself, 'gorgeous' when he pointed at Eileen, and then he gestured for the bowl of food he was giving her, and the wooden spoon in front of her. Breakfasts were salty in El Dorado, made of fried meat, eggs and some kind of local cereals.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/09/20, 11:36 pm

Eileen giggled a little. John's signing was a little odd, and rough around the edges, but she did recognize those two words. She looked a little embarrassed at being complimented - she was not used to it - but she sat down at the table, accepting the bowl that was being offered to her. She smiled brightly up at the man. "Thank you", she said, both out loud and signing it to him so that he'd know his efforts were very appreciated.

Dean hummed. "I see", he simply answered, shrugging it off. He invited Castiel to sit down next to Eileen with a gesture, helping his father to get the bowls on the table. "What about you? I'm surprised you aren't coming off with some sickness - you seemed quite tipsy yesterday night", he teased him with a grin. "For being your first party, I'll take it as a sign that you enjoyed it at least a little!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/09/20, 09:08 pm

John beamed back at her, and mimicked her gesture. Poorly. Sam got that from him.
Speaking of Sam, he finally got inside and sat by Eileen's side, with a smile.

"Actually- my head hurts a lot," Castiel admitted. Granted, he had been mostly squinting ever since he got there. "But I did enjoy the party, if we don't count the... world-shaking experience of seeing a p- a god from afar." He figured that the word 'pagan' might be a little insensitive, now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/09/20, 10:03 pm

Eileen beamed at Sam, but soon concentrated on the breakfast. She was quite hungry.

Dean laughed. "Ah, yeah - I guess Lord Horknath is quite a frightening sight. I'm sorry it made you feel so shaken, though", he added, his smile a little apologetic. He felt a little bad about laughing - after all, Castiel had never seen a god before, he guessed it was quite a striking experience. "But you don't have to worry. He's quite nice - I don't think he'd have anything against a foreigner seeking to speak with him, if you stillw ant to do that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/09/20, 10:18 pm

"I do," Castiel replied, although he was still a bit hesitant. "But- I might have a few questions for you before we get there. I wouldn't want to sound... rude, or anything." If Horknath really was a god, he would have a lot of questions for him. But- he still had to make sure that somehow, he wasn't just a demon that had walked over the Earth. Could he test him? Was this- a trial set on his path by the Lord?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/09/20, 10:29 pm

Dean shrugged as he started to stuff himself with his own breakfast, after sitting down at Castiel's side. "Sure. Ask away", he said - speaking with his mouth full and not giving a damn (unless John decided to smack his head for it, of course). "I am a hunter. I know everything about Lord Horknath, he's my patron god", he added, clearly proud of himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/09/20, 10:33 pm

John smacked Dean's head for his eating habits, of course. "Don't speak of the gods with your mouth full," he grumbled, as if it were the umpteenth time he was saying it to his son.
Which it probably was, let's be honest.

Castiel threw a wary glance at John, and made sure he would never speak and eat at the same time. "My first question would be... How do you know he's a god? Where did he come from?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next