399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

5 - Here comes the storm

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

5 - Here comes the storm Empty 5 - Here comes the storm

Post by Gravirei 21/01/19, 11:00 pm

Three days had passed fairly quick. How could they not, when almost everyone was busy throwing meaningful glances to their precious half!
During the early morning of the third day, Corvus had announced - after scouting the area, just to make sure everything was fine - that her friend, the psychic they had been waiting for, had sent her a message via Pica to tell her she had finally reached the nearby town. Of course, this was good news to a large part of the group.
Maybe to everyone in fact.

Except one.

After various minutes, Corvus had managed to convince Pica not to leave the bunker - the elf was really not agreeing with that decision, but really, wat else could she do? She would just pout. It was her favourite sport. National championship of pouting won by her for five years straight! Horknath had offered to stay behind as well, since he was the most non-suspicious bean that ever existed. Sam, in the end, had managed to convince Eileen to take him with her, something that had risen new protests from Pica ("OH C'MON! JUST BECAUSE HE IS PRETTIER-")
And so they ended up in a tavern, a group of four, definitely not suspicious, sitting at a table and waiting for their psychic to show up.
The more they had to wait, the more Dean got nervous. "C'mon, where's this gal at?", he asked after a while in a pissed off whisper. "It's dangerous out here! And from all we know, this could totally be a trap." Corvus let out a sigh. She was not going to explain to him, for the millionth time, that it couldn't have been a trap because she had checked out literally everything and everyone coming in or out the town.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

5 - Here comes the storm Empty Re: 5 - Here comes the storm

Post by Mary 21/01/19, 11:11 pm

"Norway, calm down," Sam scolded him, frowning a bit. He had noticed how tired Corvus was, and, well, Corvus' well-being had become a little more personal to him, lately. "You're only going to drag more attention upon us."

"Your brother is right, there's no need to be a psychic to know that you four aren't here by any chance." A tall, slender and beautiful-looking black woman in her fifties stood by their table, and looked expectantly at Dean, arching a brow. Then she smiled kindly and turned to Corvus, greeting them through signing.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 06:17 pm

Dean was about to snap at Sam, to tell him that with someone masked like Corvus around they were going to get some unwanted attention anyway, but quickly shut up when he met the disapproval glance of that - admittedly beautiful - woman. He just ended up muttering, "Well then it doesn't really matter if I... get slightly nervous." He did openly admire her, though. He had always liked to look at beautiful people.

Corvus nodded to Celine, and signed a greeting to her. "How are you? I hope the trip didn't tire you out too much", she added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 06:37 pm

Celine kept standing up. "It was alright," she signed back to Corvus. "I was unnoticed, thankfully." He glanced at Dean again, and held back a small smile. "Since none of those gentlemen are fetching me a chair, shall I get one for myself?" She knew - partly thanks to her powers - that Corvus was a woman, so she was never challenging her on that part. But she was just like her daughter - a queen, and expected to be treated as such.
Since Sam had grown quite used to signing, though, he was quick to stand up and get a chair for Celine, who nodded appreciatively, and signed to Corvus, "Nice ass," very quickly, so that only her would get it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 07:10 pm

Corvus could barely keep herself from laughing, and simply nodded at Celine's comment. "I know. And I'm quite glad to say that it's all mine", she signed back, not without a certain pride.

Dean managed to stop staring, finally noticing that Sam had gone fetching athe chair for their new guest. Well, he couldn't let his brother beat him in politeness and lady-wooing! "Can I offer to go get you something to drink? Of your choice of course, miss", he added with his signature smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 07:23 pm

Celine kept a smile to herself at Corvus' comment. "You lucky girl," he signed back, while she sat on the chair Sam had brought to her. Then, she looked at Dean, pondering over it. "I'll have a scotch. Thank you." Then, she signed back to Corvus. "You needed me here to get inside one of your boys' head?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 07:59 pm

Dean quickly got up to go fetch Celine's scotch.
Corvus nodded. "We... well, they suspect the rogue angel - the same one everyone's looking for - to have possessed one of them, and wiped their memory. It wouldn't seem unlikely, since there is a suspicious trail of disgraces following their path, that relate to this fugitive." She paused. "This is why we need your help. To check."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 08:58 pm

Celine squinted a bit. "Sure. Should I check on you as well?" She seemed a little unsure about what she could find - after all, that said rogue angel was able to hide themselves from both Heaven and Hell. Finding them would prove to be quite a feat.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 09:26 pm

Dean came back with Celine's drink - and one for himself as well - and settled it in front of her. "For the beautiful lady", he sentenced with a smile, letting himself fall back on his chair. At Castiel's side. Momentarily forgetting that he was a taken man right now!

Corvus nodded. "Yes. It's important you check all of us that came here", she signed. "We left the ones we are sure about back in a safe place. I can't be sure, not even about myself." She paused, hesitating. "Well, I am sure I would have never said yes. But I want them to be sure as ell, and to trust me more."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 09:36 pm

Castiel who didn't say anything. He was too nervous to care about Dean sort-of-flirting with a woman he barely knew anyway!

Celine nodded. "Give me your hand. I know you a lot already, it should be enough to tell you whether or not you're at risk." She took the glass Dean had laid in front of her while thanking him with a polite nod.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 09:52 pm

Corvus nodded, and got rid of the glove covering her right hand. She then offered that hand to Celine, waiting for the psychic to give her the final verdict. She was feeling rather sure of herself, and her hand wasn't even trembling.

Dean noticed that Castiel was as tense as a string. He glanced at him, frowning slightly. "Hey", he whispered, gently laying a hand on his arm. "Don't worry. It will be alright. She is here to help us!" He had mistook his boyfriend's nervousness for fear. Justifiable fear, seen what they all thought he had gone through.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 10:02 pm

Celine took Corvus's hand in hers and focused a bit, reading through her mind. In the end, she just chuckled kindly, and shook her head. "You lucky girl", she signed to her, throwing a quick glance at Sam. "Aside from that, I saw nothing unusual about you."

Castiel wet his lips, and threw a glance at Dean. He tried to force a smile, but failed. "If- If anything were to come up. I want you to know that I do love you," he whispered to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 10:22 pm

Corvus chuckled, and signed a quick "Thank you" to Celine. "I'm glad. Relieved, even. I trust myself, but you are never too sure." She knew that Sam could probably follow their signing, and she was glad, because that way he would have known she was off the suspects list already.

Dean frowned a bit. Those words, the love declaration, pleased him of course, but... for some reason, the way Castiel had said it, so desperate, made him feel uneasy. "I love you too", he answered, as serious as ever. "Don't worry. If the... if it ended up inside of you, I am not going to hate you. I am sure you would never say yes, if you had a choice."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 10:39 pm

Celine nodded, and extended her hand to Sam, who gave her his so she could read his mind. He had been following her conversation with Corvus though, even if he remained silent about it for now. Well. There were direct, embarrassing comments about him, after all.

Castiel said nothing. He merely took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. From the outside, it looked like he was really, genuinely nervous about the mere thought of someone looking through his mind.
In reality, he was starting to doubt his ability to keep his grace down enough for a psychic not to notice there was no soul to look into.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 10:51 pm

Dean patted Castiel's arm one last time, still with a worried frown on his face, then waited patiently for his turn, that would have come after Sam's. When Celine would finish with his brother, he would be ready to give her his hand, right away.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 10:57 pm

Celine found nothing with Sam, and she signed to Corvus about it. Then, she turned to Dean, and offered him her hand. "I'm not the kind to spill informations about the minds I read, you can trust me," she said kindly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 11:12 pm

Dean shrugged lightly. "It's fine. I'm not afraid of what you could find", he said, taking a hold of Celine's hand. "I have nothing to hide about my life. Nothing I decided for, at least", he added then, grimly, suddenly remembering about his soulmate mark. He assumed that woman would have seen it anyway, so he better throw in a hint at least.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/01/19, 11:14 pm

Celine squinted a bit at his words, but she did take his hand to read through his mind, quickly. She gently patted his hand once she was done, and gave him a comforting glance, yet said nothing, as if she respected his privacy about those dark moments from his past.
And then... she extended her hand to Castiel, who didn't move.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/01/19, 11:45 pm

Dean turned slightly towards his boyfriend, when he didn't see him giving his hand to Celine. Then he threw a look around. Everyone around that table was looking at Castiel, waiting for him to act, to move, even to refuse to give his hand. To literally do anything. He frowned, worried. "Alaskan", he called him in the end, gently touching his arm. "C'mon. I know you're scared, but I told you - you're among friends here."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/01/19, 08:07 pm

Castiel looked at Dean. Then at the others. He wet his lips, and extended his hand to Celine, who was squinting a bit.
"Close your eyes, she told him with a soft voice. "It might help you to relax a bit. I won't wander into your past. I just need to see if you're the only one in your head right now. Alright?" Seeing as Castiel nodded, and complied to her request, she took his hand in hers, and focused on him. After a short while, she began signing to the others - Corvus specifically - with her other hand. "You might want to get ready. There's a magic seal in there. I'll try to see through it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/01/19, 08:21 pm

Corvus nodded, and gestured for the others to be careful and not to interfere with Celine's work.
Dean refused to let Castiel face that on his own though, and grabbed his free hand under the table, hiding it from everyone else's sight. He didn't need the psychic to know about that!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/01/19, 08:38 pm

Castiel gently entwined his fingers in Dean's, and took a deep breath. He tried to relax, but it was hard, with someone inside his head who was looking for something. He tried to lure Celine, to take her away from the seal that kept his grace hidden away, but she relentlessly came back to it. His grip on Dean's fingers tightened progressively.
No matter how nervous he had been beforehand though, he had underestimated how persistent the psychic was. In the end, just when he opened his eyes, thinking she had retreated, his seal broke. He let out a sharp, startled cry when his grace rushed back into his whole body, which had become his over the last few weeks. His eyes flashed blue for a few seconds, and yet he didn't manage to get his hand free. Celine was trying to detach him from his vessel, trying to look for the human soul it belonged to. But Jimmy Novak had been gone long, long ago.
He finally got free when a sharp noise, similar to a lightning stroke startled everyone in the inn and shut everyone silent. They were known and feared among the population, because it meant only one thing: an archangel flew to their very position as fast as they could.
Castiel jumped to his feet.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/01/19, 08:54 pm

No lie here, Dean had expected many different things to happen - and had thoroughly prepared himself for each and every one of them, however bad they could be. But this? What the fucking hell was this? What had happened? Was Castiel ok? Was the fucker that was most probably hiding inside of him gone? Yes, he had prepared himself to face that as well. After Sam had presented that possibility to him, it had been all he could think about.

Because honestly, it couldn't happen for once in his life that happiness just came by without 'buts'. It was just too good to be true.

He was on his feet as soon as Castiel was, his face pale. He had retreated his hand in fear, of course. "What is going on?", he asked to Sam, his face hard to read.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/01/19, 09:06 pm

Sam got closer to both Corvus and his brother, suddenly very worried himself. He had even taken one of his blades out, and took a sharp breath. "Archangel," he breathed. "We need to get the hell out of-" His last word died on his lips when the inn's door opened, causing yet another silence. How could it not? No one had seen him in years. Literally. He was not even wearing the last vessel he had ever been portrayed in. He was easily recognizable for the clothes he wore, and his lance, which almost never left him.
But it's wearing John Winchester's damaged vessel that Michael walked inside the inn and looked around. And that sight alone prevented Sam's legs to move any further.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/01/19, 09:24 pm

Dean knew he probably needed to flee, now. To get his hunter jacket on, so to speak, and sneakily leave the place before said Archangel could reach them. Honestly, the need for an explanation and the anger he was feeling towards whatever was hiding inside the man he had come to love could wait in favour of their safety.
But the very sight of his father's dead body walking through the door made him feel sick to the core, and completely unable to move as well.

Corvus couldn't know who that man was, of course - she just knew what was inside. And it was something so very dangerous that not even with her experience she could hope to fight against it. She grabbed Sam's arm, her grip tight in hope to shake him from the deep shock he seemed to have fallen in. Hoping he could help her find a solution to flee that place.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next